A Hideo Kojima Difficulty

Kojima says Death Stranding will have Very Easy Mode for those who just want to see the story.

pushsquare.com/news/2019/09/death_stranding_will_feature_multiple_difficulty_modes_including_very_easy

Attached: Death-Stranding-Hideo-hug.jpg (1920x1080, 451K)

cool. I hope it doesn't make you unlock all the difficulties though, that's basically the most retarded thing ever.

I mean, it wouldn’t be the first retarded thing we see in this game.

How does difficulties exactly work with multiplayer of this game?

i bet he'll make it patronising as fuck

>you opened a door? WELL DONE (Part poppers go off) HAVE 3 BAJILLION CREDITS
>listen you NEED.....TO....GO....HERE
>massive arrow spawns in the fucking sky pointing directly at the objective which if you dont beeline for you get a constant reminder that you're going the wrong way
>if you stray too far the game mario karts you and a friendly frog appears, ipcks you up and puts you back on track
>never get to see the game end as the ending is "too hard" for babby mode
>cuts to black and then kimbo's face flashes onto the screen with his shit eating grin and the benny hill theme music playing
>have to turn off your console to end the game

screen cap this it's gonna happen

so just a link to a Youtube video with all the cut-scenes inside?

It's only unlocked after you clear the game on Impossible.

probably not, but that would be kinda epic

Attached: BoomerVirgil.jpg (370x360, 67K)

>Harder difficulty makes joytick rumble harder when walking for all the onions hands holding it

But what are you going to do if they cut out all the walking and peeing? What's left to do in the game?

Kind of terrible how more and more games have started to include something like that
They added this in SOMA and it makes absolutely 0 sense because it makes it so you can't die..in a horror game

Attached: 20161122235539_1.jpg (1920x1080, 141K)

sounds like bioshock but im playing that on hard to be honest

its almost laughable how much that game shows just how cucked the modern audience is since its the last shock (including prey) series that im going through. If you even try to "explore" the environment youll get a prompt on screen telling you to press X for a hint and you have a fucking arrow on the hud at all times pointing you to where to walk next. plasmids are dished out at convenient setpieces so you get to feel epic just as you get them by lighting up the conveniently placed frobber and the game basically has a babyborne version of souls bonfires/ shock reconstructors where the damage you deal to enemies remains but you respawn so you can just keep damaging that big daddy until it goes down. Fuck it, now that I think about it ill probably start wrenching them to death since the vita chambers make it viable. Fuck new games

Ah that's lame. I usually prefer one baseline difficulty in these games.

they should just call it journalist mode

that is absolutely bad news, this means its not going to have online advantages or no decent online play at all.

It basically happened in MGSV but now Kojima doesn't have to tone it down for consumers because he's his own boss. He can make as much fun of casul faggots as he wants to.

Attached: kojimbo3.png (828x1792, 1.26M)

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Bioshock is over a decade old

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: meltygear.png (820x600, 380K)

>be me
>paid a shit ton at IGN
>cant wait for genius kojumbos newest game
>zomg its finally out
>"Very Easy mode"
>YESSSSSSSSSSSSS
>thefuck.jpg
>why is sam a giant chicken