WHOOPS

WHOOPS

Attached: Sans wins again.jpg (954x470, 83K)

My boy terry is so cute leaving all the spotlight for a meme character. How based he can be.

Wow, you'd think someone that popular could get a full character spot and not be relegated to a costume.

WHOOPS

>haha funny skeleton meme
do people actually like undertale?

this kills the boomie

>omg wouldn't it be epic if this funny character got IN??

Attached: EDGoNZPUUAAW42t.jpg (748x374, 14K)

>Bragging that you're the more popular character and STILL got BTFO by some random literally who spic character
Hey though, enjoy the one song remix though, Sakurai has to start working on mine.

Attached: fuck yeah, I'm proud of being a costume.png (541x600, 401K)

OK you win this one

Attached: skeletor_leaves.gif (400x300, 2.62M)

They try so hard to strike back with "are you ok" and shit like this Dumb boomers will never create the same seething as Hero.

this game deserves its own containment board

I don't know, you seem to be generating quite a lot

Attached: 9291_cdac.jpg (625x352, 76K)

should be /ss/ board, standing for "Sony & Smash"

Despite all the anger from angry children, remember that SNKchads won. Terry is in Ultimate, he will always be in Ultimate and nothing can change that.

They can call him irrelevant, say a costume got more attention, muh hat goomba, the series doesn't sell enough and cry that this isn't fair. But Terry got in and is here to stay. Next year he is even getting a new KoF, SNK is actually making more money these days and has characters in everything.

When your favourite pick gets in they'll be here to stay as well, and SNKchads will welcome you as we have no need to seethe. Cause we won.

Attached: 1550750750972.jpg (1158x1637, 451K)

>HEY YOU, GET SERIOUS
kek

funny part is they don't even know any more about terry than zoomers and just pretend to like him to fit in

>seething this hard because Sans actually killed you in the end
WHOOPS
H
O
O
P
S

>Taking the metro to Uni today
>fat, ugly, unwashed stinker playing on his bing bing machine
>look over and see the result screen of smash
>it's him playing as Sans

He also sat in the priority seat and ignored a old cunt that was standing right beside giggling at his switch. Nintentoddlers are truly the grossest bunch.

>projecting this much
embarrassing

t. Xbro

it's ok user you're not on reddit anymore you don't have to pretend to like him for gamer cred people can't check your post history here

Stick to making fun of Genofags, you actually have an argument against them, this is getting pathetic

WHOOPS

whats worse losing to sans or the fact that it was a mii fighter

Zoomers and and boomer mexicans are fighting each other but at least banjobros get to have fun and are put to the side on this argument.

Attached: 1428259747981.png (1001x823, 806K)

>muh reddit
literally obsessed, go back

mad

I don't know who these literally whos are

Damn, maybe we need to ask YOU if you are ok.

Banjofags are a minority, bandwagoners are the majority. You may stay silent but they will start clammoring for the next hot meme character very soon after they get bored of the "bear and the bird". Who will that meme pick be? We'll have to wait and see, my dear wojakposter.

What a chad

So, what attacks should I give to the mii? I really only spent the money for the song and I'm kinda mad I can only use it in custom stages but now that I have the skin might as well make the fighter.

Attached: 1473228124428.gif (436x376, 2.22M)

I actually am mad you retards drag your reddit shit here.

>Undertale cucks even with all their whining and begging only manage to get Sans deconfirmed

>SNKchads get a an actual character to look forward to and play as.

No amount of spinning will change the end results.

WHOOPS

Half the meming is about how Sans only being a Mii costume is perfectly in character for him since laziness is his defining character trait.

>is perfectly in character for him since laziness is his defining character trait.
And that will be in his moveset when he's playable properly

Japan fucking loves undertale

Yeah, did you not see it fucking explode when it became popular? Nobody would shut up about it

But user
I wanted Kyo

Ok, this one made me love!

Advanced cope

why are people so excited about a Mii Gunner skin, the character is literally considered garbage in both casual and competitive.

Who? i never played Cringetale, because of your fucked up community

Attached: aWlqGDxY_700w_0.jpg (567x567, 29K)

Yes, the best indie game

Nobody gives a shit about how he actually plays. It's just about getting validation by Sakurai

That's because the next figher is going to be Frisk

Jesus now this is cope.

And his name? Albert Einstein.

>a new fighter is so irrelevant people care more about a Mii costume instead

Attached: 1567686773330.jpg (937x763, 62K)

>letting people unrelated to the game entirely keep you from playing it yourself
genuine cuck behavior