He didn't buy a Switch

>He didn't buy a Switch

Attached: e1c885ec93[1].png (471x650, 305K)

>ywn have your own pearl

>He made a thinly veiled off topic thread

Attached: 1543966294236.png (808x853, 749K)

Spotted the Sonybabs

>he thinks I'm a consolenigger

Attached: 1562636845418.jpg (728x665, 51K)

I didn't care for the Switch

Attached: 1567212570975m.jpg (1024x578, 75K)

Even worse

I don't want a Switch but I'll happily have a qt Pearl slavewife.

>he waste money on shitty nintendo hardware then pays nintendo more money to use your own internet you already pay for

Why the fuck would you pay for online? There's literally no obligation

You must be right!
This is an Nintendo Switch!

Attached: 1558753794875.jpg (1280x720, 440K)

Don't expect it to be fast or strong

Attached: 1545555247234.jpg (1280x720, 439K)

>Transexual Universe
lmao

how are you gonna play splatoon or smash with the other aspies when most people don't have friends IRL to play with and those games are most fun (in splatoon's case its the only reason to play it) with other people.

This one is the best example

Attached: 1567582885581.jpg (1280x720, 439K)

>its worse to buy a PC that has more uses than for just gaming
lol

of how to make a console wrong.

Attached: 1543271651991.jpg (1280x720, 436K)

Back to Yea Forumsmblr retard

but I did

Attached: 1565896004779.png (514x514, 269K)

Steven Universe is a great show and I loved the finale and the movie.

I think the trick to enjoying it is just watching it and not engaging with the fanbase whatsoever, or any conversations about it online at all. Everyone is so hyper critical of it either because they're an insane fan who will never be pleased or an insane hater who knows nothing about it but sees pastel colours and goes into a frothing rage about trannies.

slave pearl is so cute

I'll buy a Switch if I can play HL2 on it

Why is Pearl so hot

Based and pearlpilled

Not this user but i'll also add that SU is a prime example of how not everything progressive or left-y is SJW

SU is undeniable a socially progressive show, but it's not a SJW show: When one of the charatcers who was born super short and not as strong as she's supposed to be tries to fight an essentially genetically perfect super soldier, she (the defective one) repeatedly gets her ass BTFO and has to come to the realization that yeah, some people are just better then you and you can't pretend your flaws aren't flaws, but if you accept this you can try to work past it and make the best of it especially via cooporating with others.

IF it was a SJW show she'd just beat the perfect character and there'd be a speech about how there's no such thing as disabilities or normal and everybody is equal, but that shit doesn't happen. Similarly if it was a SJW show then Steven would fucking murder the Diamonds for being authorriain dictators but instead he changed their mind and redeemed them; which caused endlessly SJW seething on twitter

Likewidse, any times the SJW twitter morons who are fans of the show harrassed somebody for drawing characters as white/blond or skinny, the crew for the show, instead of doubling down and condemning the artists for muh bigotry, called out the harrassment and told the fans to cut the shit out

>have a movie budget
>still drawn off model
THE FUCK STATE OF SU FAGS HAHAHAHA
LITERAL SHIT EATERS AND BEGGING FOR MORE HAHAHA

Attached: 1565272611152.jpg (310x283, 15K)

I'm so glad I'm an adult and don't even have to waste time justifying my enjoyment of anything by making sure my "enemies" don't like the same thing I do. I don't give a shit if any SJWs like something I also like so I don't need to write up big loads of shit like this about "SU is totally antiSJW guys... SJWs are seething!!!"

I know this is literally what every single thread on Yea Forums is actually about nowadays and has been for about 5 years, but I just want you to know that all this spin isn't worth a damn. You simply should not care.

You're right and this is a good post but I'm 99% sure you're just going to get moody as fuck defensive shit for it because of autistic americans who literally cannot operate outside their us versus them programming

I will only buy a switch if peter griffin or fred flintstone get into smash. That literally it. If not I guess im wanting till the next gen.

it was a comedic music bit

>How do you do, my Mr. Master Race
>You've put the work into constructing me
>Your games will run with perfect framerates
>Welcome to your PC

>An Xbox one
>Though not the better one
>Its name is ended with an X for more
>The PS4's here
>They're in the lead now
>That's where you play Bloodborne

>You must be right
>This is Nintendo switch
>So don't expect it to be big, or strong
>Just look at how it runs The Witcher
>You can't say that's not wrong

>This will be fun
>Aren't you the lucky one?
>Its games are perfect and they're on PC
>They'll bring you hours of entertainment
>Emulating for free

Attached: big and strong.png (282x498, 211K)

It appeals to trannies and is designed to do so. As a man you should be ashamed of watching it.

What brought you to this conclusion?

as a redblooded man i can watch whatever the fuck i want fag

Lets be perfectly honest, "as a man" you should be ashamed to be sitting on Yea Forums not even discussing videogames on a videogame discussion board.
It's really pathetic when people try to be alpha on here. I mean, who are you trying to kid? Only yourself.

>mfw people try convince themselves they're "real men" because they sit on their asses playing "manlier" videogames than other losers sitting on their asses playing videogames

Attached: pure cope.jpg (1430x1023, 62K)

I want to snuggle Pearl and kiss her on the lips!

>switch owners are fans of the gayest cartoon ever made
extremely surprising

The point of my post was just that seeing everything as black and white and that everything left of center or progressive is automatically SJW is dumb.

Your criticism applies more to

Anyone have those makeup edits of the gems?

You gotta go to Yea Forums for those mate

>the only good parts of the movie where done by a Japanese animator
the absolute state of western animators.

>Main writer is jewish
>Makes the space nazi's get away with genocide due to nepotism with the protag
What the fuck did Sugar mean by this?

Attached: 1567636551359.gif (384x206, 2.17M)

Sure, and I agree with that sentiment, but my point remains that you don't have to bother going on to try convince yourself or anyone else that "SJWs hate it" or anything. Besides, they largely don't. I guess my basic point is you should be able to watch and enjoy anything without thinking about SJWs one way or another. Of course Yea Forums is full of braindead worms like but if you have enough intelligence to not see everything in black and white you should be able to take the next step and not bother putting it on your pointless "is it SJW or not" trial at all.

Still want to fuck Holly Blue Agate’s ass and then massage Jasper’s muscles while kissing her gem

Is this the Spinel thread??

Also have you guys played the SU games? I enjoyed the first one on mobile, but never picked up the squeakuel.

Attached: 1567637450023.png (886x886, 377K)

>(((Pearl)))