He calls Big Boss "Snake"

>He calls Big Boss "Snake"
>He calls Venom Snake "Big Boss"
>He thinks Venom Snake is Big Boss

Attached: Inside_Out_disgust-112342.jpg (1600x900, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cOZjJ1swKJU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dude, spoilers

Oh who fucking cares.

but Big Boss is Snake and Venom Snake is also Big Boss

I don't know how anyone can follow this soap opera bullshit. Can I get a quick rundown?

>he calls David "Solid Snake"

>>He calls Venom Snake "Big Boss"
>>He thinks Venom Snake is Big Boss
Both of those are true. Also, the original Big Boss is a phony and Venom made the legend.
Still, Solid Snake>>>>>>Big Boss

In the game universe, Snake is an avatar of Big Boss and Solid Snake, and Venom Snake is an avatar of the player serving as an avatar of Big Boss' phantom.

Sounds stupid as shit, but this has been the case since 3.

>Also, the original Big Boss is a phony and Venom made the legend.
The whole point of V went over your head. The original Big Boss and the player made the legend together.

>this has been the case since 3, and got really obvious in PW.
Fixed.

>protagonist of series is codenamed Solid Snake
>antagonist of first two entries is Big Boss
>subsequent entries (Metal Gear Solid and Metal Gear Solid 2) reveal that Solid Snake is one of three clones of Big Boss, the others being codenamed Liquid Snake and Solidus Snake
>Metal Gear Solid 3 reveals that Big Boss went by the codename of Naked Snake as a young man
>Metal Gear Solid V sees the character of Big Boss/Naked Snake rechristened as Punished "Venom" Snake, but reveals that the character is actually an ordinary soldier given plastic surgery and hypnosis to look like and believe that he is the real Big Boss
>At the end of Metal Gear Solid V the real Big Boss appears on a cassette tape and tells the fake Big Boss that they are both Big Boss together

Where's her videogame?

>real Big Boss
>fake Big Boss
Dumbfuck, it's a title. There is no such thing as "the real Big Boss" and "a/the fake Big Boss".

>"Snake"
>Not "Naked Snake"

>he calls Big Boss "BiBo"
[Insert picture of cute girl smiling here]
I can't post images because Hiro decided to block my entire service provider but he still lets me post at least so just take my word for it bros, she's really cute.

>hurr durr qhat is context
You know exactly what I meant.

this

The Big Boss saga makes it abundantly clear not even Big Boss likes being called Big Boss, he jut uses it for status to get legend humping idiots to fall in line.
He sees himself as just Snake.

I don't think many people call Venom, Big Boss, even if the game tries to insist that can be the case in the end, its own end illustrates why it isn't. He's playing a role as long as the actual Big Boss allows him to, he was never earned the actual "rank".

(cont.)
On the contrary, in the story universe, there obviously no such thing as avatars and only Big Boss, Solid Snake, and Big Boss' phantom exist.

In short
>Did Big Boss go by Snake after those two CIA missions in 1964? No, but game wise, some avatar of him did
>Did his body double ever go by Venom Snake? No, but game wise, some avatar of him/(You) did

Then why is he proud of calling himself Big Boss in TPP, MG1 and MG2?

_ ____ __ ____ _______.

What the fuck are you even talking about? Are you saying that Big Boss didn't go by Snake in Peace Walker because the player was controlling him? What?

>not even Big Boss likes being called Big Boss, he jut uses it for status to get legend humping idiots to fall in line.
>He sees himself as just Snake.
Like it or not, his character name is Big Boss and that's what we'll fucking call him

The only, true, and REAL Snake is Solid Snake. F A C T and him being MG1's protagonist PROVE IT

Big Boss didn't go by Snake in Peace Walker, yes.
Some avatar of him (that the player controlled) did.

It becomes very apparent that's the case when you realize this
>says "Call me Big Boss" in that game
>Still called Snake in GZ

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Not only is this autistic as fuck but even by this inane "logic" it would mean Big Boss never went by the codename of Snake at all because the only time he did was when he was an "avatar" controlled by the player in MGS3.
What kind of loony retard meds are you on?

>Big Boss never went by the codename of Snake at all
But he did, in 1964.
The logic that I'm talking about only came in full effect in PW. That's the reason why I'm saying
>and got really obvious in PW

>TPP
Keeps legend humping idiots (Medic and the mercenary and scientist stooges at Mother Base) in line.
>MG1
Keeps legend humping idiots (Medic and the mercenary and scientist stooges at Outer Heaven) in line. Big Boss is also technically not even there, so it's just Medic emulating what he's been lead to assume is Big Boss conduct.
>MG2
Keeps legend humping idiots (Grey Fox and the Zanzibar Land mercenaries and scientist stooges at Mother Base) in line.

Not remotely hard or even obscure, TPP and MG2 even outright have Snake say to Solid Snake he's just using accomplished principles and people for his own purposes, he doesn't give a shit about any of it.

It has nothing to do with what I like or don't, if you want to talk facts: a rank is a rank.

Snake was appointed the rank Big Boss, so he is cleared to use or ignore it until and unless formally stripped, which he never was.

Venom never did any recognized mission to earn the rank Big Boss, in fact the Mother Base and Outer Heaven jobs themselves were part of an assigned roles by his superior, Big Boss.

Further illustrating why he doesn't have the rank, he is pointedly under orders of someone who actually does.
Outside of that he doesn't have shit.

Let me explain this out to you, simple as possible
>MGS1: You control Snake, serving as an avatar of Solid Snake
>MGS2 Tanker: You control Snake, serving as an avatar of Solid Snake
>MGS3: You control Snake, serving as an avatar of Naked Snake
>MGS4: You control Snake, serving as an avatar of Old Snake
This is where Kojima starts to call avatars by their names instead of the characters they represent
>MGSPW: You control Snake, serving as an avatar of Big Boss
>MGSVGZ: You control Snake, serving as an avatar of Big Boss
>MGSVTPP: You control Venom Snake, an avatar of the player, serving as an avatar of Big Boss' phantom
There.

Attached: what-is-autism.jpg (575x383, 40K)

Jesus christ the autism in this thread is Sonic levels
You really need your own containment general

A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

Who dropped you on the ground when you were a baby?

What is this autism about avatars? Kojima just always wants to call the protagonist Snake even when it makes no sense(any of the prequel games) because he thinks it’s cool and he loves Escape from New York

Attached: 34E2FA8F-1B8C-4136-BE14-1BDF93805242.jpg (1032x516, 49K)

>a title/identity can't be faked

What the fuck are you talking about?

samefag

Big Boss is a title that only belongs to one individual, anyone who is not that individual and uses the title is not the real Big Boss/Naked Snake/Jack

Retard

Attached: A6EBCA69-1632-407C-81BC-C074A28D78C4.jpg (1242x493, 262K)

>Venom made the legend.
Venom distracted Skullface and set things up in Africa for Solid to come and fuck up.

>equating "title" to "identity"

Attached: what.jpg (1224x1445, 247K)

Stop posting you sperg

Venom Snake is Big Boss

Attached: screen-shot-2017-12-02-at-12-00-43-am.png (363x294, 17K)

based schizo

Attached: are you ok.jpg (307x307, 16K)

>Where's her videogame?
On mobile. It's a pretty good Puzzle Bobble clone.

Attached: inside-out-bank-shot.png (1536x2048, 3.64M)

Everything I'm saying is true, though. Why does Solid Snake at 37 look the same as Big Boss at 29 when he should have aged and grew a boomer hairline?

Because Kojima made shit up as he went along

because it's a video game and you're psychotic

I just call all of them Crab Battle

Some men age very gracefully, just look at Tom Cruise

I'm going to push the incentive on who listens to who and wipe this meme from the face of the Earth, right now.

Venom takes orders from Big Boss, Big Boss does not take orders from Venom.
Everyone in Mother Base, Outer Heaven and Zanzibar Land take orders from Big Boss, as far as they know, in the event Venom's cover was blown and his men didn't lynch him for being an impostor, yes even though he was the man who lead them they'd still be under the impression their loyalty is towards Big Boss and there'd be no way to convince them Venom didn't switch places after the point their loyalty was earned by said figure, they'd likely still retain they take orders from Big Boss, not Venom. If taking orders from Venom is an order from Big Boss, they'd do it, if Venom however makes any order that Big Boss doesn't approve or directly violates an order from Big Boss they wouldn't do it, and likely Ocelot would give Venom the Kaz retirement plan package.

I have nothing against Venom, I don't much like Big Boss, but in literally every sense of it Venom is not and never can be Big Boss. I'm not sure if people are trying to give him that title as some sort of cope for themselves or pity compensation for him, but it's a waste of time. He got used because at multiple points he allowed himself to be even after learning of the extent. Anyone with sense and worth sympathy would not have continued deluding themselves.

The only title he earned is that of Big Chump, like anyone who defends Big Boss or The Phantom Pain's shenanigans, end of story.

Attached: 1510416575297.jpg (183x275, 7K)

Attached: heheheheheh.png (408x248, 145K)

They reused the character model because they were lazy and they could get away with it since Snake is a clone
You think Kojima actually gave a shit about character ages being accurate to what they should look like?

We have the new /mlp/, folks.

Attached: rating.png (600x400, 164K)

Enlightened poster. Venom Snake risked his life just as much as Big Boss.

Nice semantics, but you see.....

Attached: heeeeeeeeeeehheheheh.png (794x400, 523K)

What is this picture supposed to prove?

Making Big Boss an MC was an excuse for Kojima to personally make Solid Snake bara and more capable than MGS1 said he could ever be
You can infer this in MGSV when his sneaking suit screams "BARA REDESIGN OF SOLID SNAKE"

Figure it out, dummy. Do you really not find it strange that Big Boss never aged during his coma?

Kojima has always treated Big Boss and Solid Snake as the same thing, "Snake", since MGS3. It's just that Big Boss is a different incarnation of it.
youtube.com/watch?v=cOZjJ1swKJU

If you accept MGSV then not even Big Boss was Big Boss.

>parasites
>nanomachines
>plastic surgery
Pick one who gives a shit V was a garbage unfinished story

The story was finished around 2013-2014, according to the leakers of the translation script.
You really need to stop pulling your hairs and let go.

Says the schizo trying to analyze character age differences

I'm not that guy, you assblasted faggot

Venom was once known as Big Boss
Snake was once known as Big Boss
Anything other than this is autism

Disgust was the sexiest.

why does this arouse me