>Super Metroid
>Starfox
>FZERO
>Kirby's Dream Land 3
>Super Ghouls'n Ghosts
Any of the other games any good?
What are we looking forward to?

Attached: file.png (1600x900, 2.28M)

The big one for me is Star Fox 2. Other than that I'm pretty satisfied with the current selection.

>Star Fox 2
Are you actually retarded? Nintendo is never going to release a cancelled SNES game. If you want to play it, use an emulator

They basically got them all from the jump. Earthbound would be nice and it seems doable since it showed up on Wii U but part of me thinks that was due to Iwata presidential fuckery that wouldn’t fly today

They released it for SNES mini

Is this shit out yet or what?

except when they released it with the SNES mini

I'm looking forward to just continuing to play every SNES game in existence on an emulator.

tomorrow I think. pretty hyper for SMW

I don't see the point of getting hyped over SNES games when you've been able to emulate them for well over a decade.
It's not like the Switch is the original hardware, it's the exact same experience as emulation.

for me, the exciting part is the added online

>I don't see the point of getting hyped over SNES games when you've been able to emulate them for well over a decade.
>It's not like the Switch is the original hardware, it's the exact same experience as emulation.
If you don't the positives, why have you come into a thread where people are positive about it?

Super Mario RPG
I'd like Chrono Trigger but I doubt it
What;'s the best version of FF6? SNES or PS1?

I dont think anyone is seriously hyped, but having them is clearly better than not having them. I wouldnt be bothered to play any of these any other way than by Nintendo dropping them on my lap. same story with the NES stuff.

If I get a NSO subscription do I get access to all the previously released NES games?

It's supposed to launch September 5, which is today, and the eshop usually updates at around 12pm est, so SOON

Yes.

I think SNES is still a pretty safe bet. The GBA version has some extra content I believe, but it's on GBA so it has shitty sound quality and downgraded graphics. The PS1 version has worse load times due to being on a disc rather than cartridge. I agree with your other two picks though, SMRPG is always a must have.

For now I'm happy with Mario World 2 and Kirby's Dream Land 3. They've left some obvious omissions to add later which is fine for me. At least these games aren't fucking dated beyond belief like most NES games.

I'd love Pocky and Rocky.

On the Nintendo UK Twitter it says 6th September. Right now it's 6pm, so 6 hours at the earliest.

More options in 1 place is always a good thing, especially when I don't have to pay extra for it

Nintendo was doing a good job releasing translations of games we wouldn't expect before, like Mother 1. My dream would be an official localization of Fire Emblem 5

>I'd like Chrono Trigger but I doubt it

I'd rather get a port of the DS version.

Based retard.

not everyone can emulate them on the go and downloading roms is still "illegal", so for some people it's nice.

>not everyone can emulate them on the go
You don't have any sort of portable device from the past 15 years?

I have a Switch and the online service already but yeah let me just bring my PSP with me on trips in case I get a wild hair to play Yoshis Island at 15fps

>tfw I bought a SNES mini just a week before SNES releases

Attached: IMG_20190826_221912.jpg (2592x1456, 1.13M)

Are you suggesting that I should emulate on my phone?

most nintenbros eat up any shit that gets put on their plate.

Donkey Kong Country, hopefully. More JRPGs. Will be my first time playing through Breath of Fire

You're going to have to bring along a controller with a d-pad anyway.

hope it cost nothing.
not him, but i do that.

GBA with the sound patch is the best version of FF6.

I really hope you didn't spend more than $20 on that thing, but you might as well hack it and turn it into a glorified emulation box.

>SNES games as a free addon for an existing service that's < $2/month
>well why don't you just build and emulation box and -

It must be exhausting being this hard to please all the time

What's the point of having a virtual console at this point

Super Tennis is unironically the best tennis game I have played, and I have played a few. Great fun in multiplayer with >friends

Link to the past is up there on the list for Zelda games

Can you play super mario kart online?

You don't own any of these games and when Nintendo move onto their next console in two years they will shut down Nintendo Switch Online and you will lose everything

Are you kids never happy with anything? Like what are you expecting, the head of nintendo to come round and personally blow you? I think it's a bit late coming but free snes games is never a bad thing
>hurr switch online costs money
I got two years free, so could've you

>free

>no DKC even though its the 3rd best selling snes game

COULD IT BE

Attached: D84OwMUUIAEUp7R.jpg large.jpg (1000x1200, 228K)

You don't own anything at all and when the sun goes supernova in a couple million years it will annihilate the Earth and you will lose everything.

Gimme DKC

Where are they?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 48K)

It's free if you didn't a buy the subscription for the roms

I won't care about losing everything because I'll be long dead and everything I own will have been decayed by then.

I was expecting to be able to buy them and I have a SNES Classic. I have all the ones worth playing.

It's not free because you can't access the roms without a subscription.

Still needs the DKC trilogy, Chrono Trigger, Super Mario All-Stars, Kirby, EarthBound and Star Fox 2 in order to not be complete shit. Because right now it's complete shit.

Dumb counterargument. Nigga we won't even be alive by then.

Attached: 070.png (633x874, 64K)

looking forward to:
-Terranigma
-Pocky and Rocky 2
-Breath of Fire 2
-Zombies ate my Neighbors
-Legend of the Mystical Ninja
-Harvest Moon
-Illusion of Gaia
-Panel de Pon
-Metal Warriors
Most of them aren't gonna happen, but a man can hope

Attached: 1533829117981.gif (173x261, 216K)

Super Puyo Puyo 2 is amazing, I hope there's online play though I don't really have friends to play it with

Can't wait to play Star Fox and F-Zero finally. I've heard damn good things about SGnG too, so I've always wanted to play that one. I can't wait to sink my teeth into SM and ALTTP again either.

As for shit that's not released yet, give me Star Fox 2, DKC trilogy, and SMRPG.

earthbound and super Mario rpg are the two I would like to see

Based and reasonablepilled.

I'm looking for the FUCKING THING TO RELEASE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHERE THE FUCK IS IT

Attached: 1550736247349.jpg (210x334, 20K)

NINTENDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

still 4 hours left fag

>Available tomorrow
>end of the fucking day in civilized countries
>hey guys we have this new game AVAILABLE RIGHT FUCKING NOW
>Meanwhile they can't release 25 years old roms as they announce it

Attached: 432.gif (480x270, 1.89M)

didnt you hear sakurai yesterday, If you want banjo buy an xbox

he said that?

No one tell him

Yes he literally shilled the xbox to nips

Is stunt race FX good?

Not really

was there a time? i thought it would be available by now.

>Any of the other games any good?
I don't see Super Mario World in your list

RPGs

or a joycon with a dpad?