Journalism

>Journalism

Attached: IMG-20190905-WA0005.jpg (525x911, 68K)

>he needs letters to tell him he's having fun

>Yea Forums: games journalism is worthless reviews are all dogshit form your own opinion
>also Yea Forums: *makes 20th metacritic thread for the day praising game they like with high score or shitting on game they don't like with low score*

yikes fucking retards were getting their butts blasted on the easiest difficulty

exposed

You can't blame the journalist, blame their parents

>journalists who cant play a game on even normal difficulty think their opinions matter
I will never get this
Didnt they learn anything when Dean made a complete ass out of himself? Didn't that serve as a warning for them to not take their jobs for granted?

Journalism mode!

Im going to blow your fucking mind friend. Yea Forums is not actually one person whaaaaat?! Shocking I know.

>journalism mode
>enemies are less frequent with potato AI
>all enemies die in one hit
>Character takes scratch damage from even normally insta-kill attacks
>Pits and spikes are not lethal, character respawns to the edge with scratch damage
>Everything is clearly marked with pretty colored text
>Game journos still complain its too hard because your character still takes damage

Falling off in the Astral Plane takes 200HP on Platinum Normal though.

Forgot to say, it can't kill you, it puts you down to 1HP and any more falls don't do anything.

L O FUCKING L

these journalists get paid to play fucking video games all day and they can’t even do that well. What a trip.

Normal isnt journalist mode. Unchained is.

>reading reviews
>in 2000 + 19

Attached: 1567000724707.png (1269x1114, 931K)

That genuinely doesn't even sound fun. The gameplay makes the game what it is, and the story is trash. No wonder the reviewer called it "the worst action game on Nintendo Switch" when he knowingly lobotomised it himself by playing on the easiest difficulty.

Vidya journalism is a joke as old as time.

Attached: based lucasarts.jpg (713x923, 229K)

But it is. I'm going to blow YOUR mind, newfag: every one of the posts here is made by me. Yours truly. Every post but yours is literally me, deal with it.

>Game introduce Journalist Modes
>They're not fun
>Journalists review games and say they're bad
>Reviews are worthless because actual consumers would never play on Journalist Mode

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (748x782, 85K)

Ironically, the reviewer is dead on.
This game is in serious competition with TMNT for worst Platinum game

imagine still using the term newfag

imagine being this new

AC has too much tedious bullshit inbetween the fun parts to be a good action game. You know the space harrier knockoffs everyone hates in every Kamiya game? Replace those with walking and talking sections that have zero interesting story or dialogue but go on for two+ times as long

But if you look at the article he's talking about instant feedback, a stule gauge not a final grade

>legions being auto-attack is underwhelming and limiting
>combat is mashy and visuals blend together
>non-combat is tedious and boring and kills the pacing
>story is generic animu without the fun and charm platinum usually has
His review is spot on
Try reading it instead of fucking twitter

Journalists don't play for fun they play cause they get paid to.

Incorrect, I'm Yea Forums

The story is shit but I think the bigger problem is the characters are also boring as fuck with the exception of like, Marie and Jena sort of. The main side crew get maybe one scene that go into a bit of their motivations halfway through and then continue being irrelevant and boring for the rest of the game, Akira becomes a whiny ass and the MC being silent kills any fun or banter that could have been had.