What you bros playing?

Hardest plat/100%?

Easiest/most shameful plat/100%?

Steam/Xbox achievement bros welcome too

Attached: plat.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psnprofiles.com/THEMTDEWDRINKER
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I will never understand why sony fans are so obsessive over cheevos, if you take any game the achievement rates on 100% are always at least 2 times higher on Sony than either the Bone or Steam

I only go for Platinum trophies if they're easy and I really like the game. The only one I'd say gave me trouble was Arkham City because Riddler trophies and challenges broke balls

Attached: Ugome.jpg (1080x1523, 769K)

My only Platinums are 428 Shibuya Scramble and Deadly Premonition.

I miss going for platinums but I haven't been bothered for over a year now, I think my last one was one of the saints row games, so I'm at 68 platinums and I doubt I'll ever get another one unless it's through just playing the story

Attached: 34545.png (965x172, 18K)

Normie tier

Can't speak for everyone else, but when I was a trophy-whore, I just liked the aesthetic and sound of them. Especially getting a platinum. Now, I personally don't care much.

trophies are unironically better than the others, much more satisfying to get, steam achievements may as well not exist

Inb4 assmad bloodborne dude

I have a Perfect Dark t-shirt for my X360 avatar guy for beating Perfect Dark Remake on the hardest difficulty.

34 year old here BTW.

my only platinum is crash team racing

Gran Turismo 5.

Fuck Vettel events
Fuck Eiger with the Competizione
Fuck collecting 1000 cars

I gave up on trophies after the bullshit that was GT5.

Worst plat was True Successor of Hokuto Shinken from FotNS: Lost Paradise. That shit was not worth it. The amount of bullshit minigames was ridiculous.

Attached: 1566575670920.jpg (640x432, 30K)

Trophylet here, only got a console for the first time since the PS2 during a sale last summer, no friends or anything. Still though it's been interesting to try out again after so long.

>What you bros playing?
I finally started Dragon's Crown, slowpoke.jpg etc. But fairly enjoyable so far, I can see the refinement over Odin Sphere though in some ways the pacing of OS was quite enjoyable, and the story hit me more. Will get around to Bloodborne after that (I guess it shows up since I launched it once).

>Hardest plat/100%?
AC7.

>most shameful plat/100%?
Not easiest but probably also AC7. I loved the game overall, and some of the achievements were great to get. But a few are the absolute worst bullshit and I only got them through sheer OCD and trying to squeeze a little more out of the game. The multiplayer was also a super fucking let down which sucks since they did it better in the past.

Attached: eh.jpg (722x867, 238K)

Gears 5 just came out, so that's my priority
>Looking through the achievements and theres one for reaching Max level in MP 20 times

Attached: 1561341999346.gif (362x270, 1.91M)

>not a single bloodborne trophy
What a waste of a ps4

Spent months earning Seriously 3.0 in Gears of War 3. It's literally killed off all enthusiasm I ever had or will have for the 3rd person shooter genre. I will never go back to it again.

Attached: I'm too sober for this shit.gif (302x347, 2.18M)

Just 100%d red dead 1, now working on slogging through the borderlands 1 dlc while grinding to level 61.

>>not a single bloodborne trophy
>What a waste of a ps4
Like I said user I've literally never played it, it's next in the queue. I launched the game just to see the intro and get a small feel for it, but I really really wanted to finally get through Okami because my PS2 broke when I was nearly at the end and then IRL shit happened and somehow I never quite got back to it and it's been niggling me for 13 years, and I knew it wouldn't take long.

I've kind of been saving BB for the winter months when I'll have more time for it and the atmosphere will be better too.

I hope you're ready for seriously 5.0

>multiplayer achievements

Attached: 1492485387121.jpg (640x480, 62K)

I WANT MY TETRIS EFFECT PLATINUM.
NEARLY 250 HOURS AND IVE BEEN GRINDING FOR ONE TROPHY FOR HALF OF THAT.
I KNOW I'LL BE PLAYING THE GAME BEYOND ONCE I'VE GOT THE PLATINUM BUY I'M IMPATIENT.

Attached: 1511200780873.jpg (326x371, 33K)

happy about my autistic tpp grind

Attached: tpp.png (909x92, 29K)

DO NOT JOKE ABOUT THAT

Attached: 1559935476129.gif (300x164, 1.86M)

>Re-up 20 times

Attached: B640897E-3059-4F21-A8CE-F952894A52F2.png (291x299, 167K)

The English version had easier requirements than the Japanese version. In the Japanese one you would have had to get an actual 100% instead of just the minigames and Destiny Talismans which included 150 orbs of each type.

someone rate my shit taste please

>Hardest plat/100%?
Diva X, RE1Remake, or Phantom Pain

Easiest/most shameful plat/100%?
Future Tone DX was easiest, RE6 or Assassins Creed is most shameful.

Attached: inCollage_20190905_125408872.jpg (1920x2560, 2.05M)

Well, I guess it's a good thing I'm never playing any tps ever again then isn't it?

No one asked you, tripfaggot

i just pasted this shit together on my phone i hope its not an image for ants haha whoops

>mfw Tomb Raider is stuck at %80
>mfw I'll never get GTA/RDR related trophies

Attached: Need a drink.gif (500x278, 1.85M)

>REmake in hardest
RE0 will eat you alive

Attached: kkbulm.gif (500x375, 193K)

But why? That shit is insane!

Attached: 1494027275733.jpg (215x321, 18K)

its good and pretty goodfor being cut up on a phone
>re6
you think its a good game?

This is my platinums, although I have a few like Bleed, Nex Machina, XCOM 2 and Transformers Devastation since I last took the screen. Also some pretty difficult 100%s without plats like Sine Mora, Hard Corps Uprising, Retro/Grade, and Bloodrayne Betrayal.

Probably going for Bleed 2, Titan Souls, Wipeout Omega, Outlast 1+2, Catherine Full Body, or DMC4 next.

Attached: plats.png (1393x2658, 1.08M)

You'll be back. They always come back

Attached: resident-evil-revelations-chris-hot-sailor-slider.jpg (640x350, 36K)

Attached: Wrong.gif (270x150, 1.09M)

>Rockstar was doing 5x EXP events years ago.
>Now they don't do them whatsoever and haven't for years.
>Fastest way to grind out level 50 now is make a posse and grind one of the gang bases over and over and over or pray one of the gang hideouts glitches and you can simple restart and gain EXP instantly.
I had the luck of having the latter happen once and foolishly didn't abuse it because I thought they might ban my account. The amount of regret is palpable.

It also included things like getting every single buggy part (Didn't have to make them), getting 7 home runs on Death Batting, and I know there's more than that. Though, you'd end up doing the former if you were going for all the Destiny Talismans at 7 anyway since all the random stones you could get from treasure maps were worth it to cut down your grinding.

Attached: 1315048878491.png (543x400, 192K)

look at the image friend i got 0 too. its hard but i thought remake was worse.

no i hate re6. but i played it with a friend so it was sort of bearable, and i want to collect all the resident evil platinums.

I think you are probably using PSNP numbers which are much higher since only a fraction of the total profiles (mostly trophy hunters) are on the site.

Global PSN percentages are much lower for PS4 games, although the global PSN percentages can be quite a bit higher (like ridiculously so) with some PS3/Vita games due to the ease at which you can hack the trophies. Fortunately, most trophy hunters use PSNP, and cheaters are removed from there and they are very strict on finding them.

Also Steam has SAM that skews some percentages, but I'm not really sure how prevalent it is (although it is blatantly obvious in some games that a very large portion of the achievement are from cheaters).

The reality is that very few people actually trophy hunt, 100% their games, or complete challenges or extras.

How did you think REmake was harder?
Leech hunter achievement were harder than anything REmame had to offer.

shame psnprofiles is kinda shit

ok cool

Fuck me. It was bad enough doing that dance dance minigame shit at the clinic but 7 home runs on death batting? Nah, I would've left it and never come back.

Attached: 1459495286392.jpg (276x276, 36K)

Good work CoolTrainerPat

Yeah that's why I don't bother with online trophies from R* anymore. You have to grind near endlessly and exp boosts don't do much.

I only got into trophy hunting recently. Used to do it on xbox and pc tho.
>Complete: doom 2016, spyro remake triology, Jurassic World Evolution
>In progress: Crash Remake Trilogy, Spiderman
>Upcoming: Medievil Remake, Battle for Bikini Bottom, Destroy All Humans, GoW maybe

true, leech hunter fucking sucks. but i dont know, some of remakes shit like invisible enemies seemed harder to me. maybe because i tried to combine some trophies into single runs. iirc i did invisible enemies , no saving, and under 3 hours all in a single run. so i made it harder for myself i guess.

thank you

this game's platinum is fucking apeshit potatoes.

Also i don't' understand how some people are so fucking autistic they can easily trophyhunt dozens of games. how autistic do I have to be to pull that off? I 100% nioh on steam and it felt like the longest slog in my life. I tried to 100% the witcher 3 and made it to 90% because I actually had fun with it, but I'd already spent 150+ hours in my 100% run that I got bored and now put it off for ages after hitting a wall with some achievements regarding gwent. I platinumed bloodborne, though that was somewhat easy. dark souls games have retardedly hard 100% requirements that are too offputting for me to attempt them.

behold every PS4 game I own and my rarest trophies.
Judge my taste and skill.

Attached: Screenshot (11).png (2090x1740, 1.11M)

>Hardest plat/100%?
One of the souls game I guess.
>easiest
Nier automata
>shameful
Final fantasy 13-2.

>I only go for Platinum trophies if they're easy and I really like the game.
Same. People who shit on trophy hunting forget not everyone prioritizes them unless they're finished the game and want another goal to aim for.

>this game's platinum is fucking apeshit potatoes.
forgot to attach pic

Attached: 71rM6whNVVL.jpg (1024x1024, 220K)

What's the normiest platinum you have? For me it's the walking dead

I used to plat shit when I had a call center job and I could only play Vita.

Attached: Trophies.png (1156x952, 395K)

spiderman ps4. people had that shit before the game was out for 24 hours

I kind of miss that, my first ever job was a call centre and it was around the time the PSP came out, me and my buddy would play multiplayer games while we waited for calls to come through

Yeah, I miss that too. I don't play too many games anymore, and I used to read a lot of books on the clock as well.

Tfw I don’t have any platinums
I’ll probacly get all the achievements for REmake on switch eventually

I actually had fun doing that one. I'm still at 97%, I need to beat the game in the highest difficulty, but I'll do that when I feel like replaying it.

nice. those oxide races are a bitch

i like playing games and i like getting trophies
i wish i had started on ps3 but i only had a console in 2014 (xmas)
i still have more trophies than all my friends now :)

Least rare: Jak and Daxter has a 15% platinum rate.

Rarest: Crash 2 is a 0.7% plat. Those time trials filter people hard.

I used to be a trophy whore 150+ platinums but thankfully I stopped. Now my favorite thing is to look at the percentages and laugh at how few people actually fucking beat the games they play.

got all the trophies for limbo on ps4. had to beat the game with less than 5~ deaths I think n that shit was hard. turns out limbo doesn't even offer a platinum trophy for getting all the others. jipped

>Hardest plat/100%?
DaS3
>Easiest/most shameful plat/100%?
Duke Nukem 3D or Max Payne can be done in under an hour

Favorite platinum experience was DaS1

>1 trophy away from the Control plat but the game bugged out and wont let me upgrade any weapons to level 3

Feels bad man.

Slightly outdated because I have the platinum for Judgment now

Not playing anything right now, but Final Fantasy VIII is my next goal

Hardest was one of Overwatch, USFIV, or DBFZ

Easiest was Grim Fandango

Attached: 1565322252135.png (853x3276, 1.15M)

Hardest plat was FFXV, because the game was so bad. Followed by Sekiro and Bloodborne.

The trophy list for ff8 is stupidly easy. You could probably platinum it by accident.

psnprofiles.com/THEMTDEWDRINKER

Rate me. I'm trying to get better with work in the way.

Yeah, I've seen the list. The only remotely challenging thing on it to me is the CC Group sidequest, but that's only because I never bothered to learn Triple Triad as a kid, but that still isn't anything too bad

>6 ultra rares
ya blew it

Does the free zenny you get from logging in online count towards the 20 million zenny trophy in DBZF?

>95% on RE2
>missing No Way Out
Pathetic, PATHETIC

>29.74%
Play your games user

Just finished Control 100%, pretty good but the Tommasi 2nd fight can go fuck itself.
Thinking of jumping in to Darksiders 3 since it's on plus this month I enjoyed 1 and 2 on my triple, should I?

Hardest? Maybe Vanquish on PS3. Don’t really go for trophy hunting anymore.

Zenny is zenny, so it should count. The vast majority of my zenny came from grinding autistically though

Wow, getting the Vanquish plat is on par with 100%ing the Binding of Isaac. It’s an achievement.

>all those E ranks
disgusting

Just play it casually as a buffer between games, that is what I do and making slow progress on my TE Plat.

>What you bros playing?
Crystar
>Hardest plat/100%?
Star Ocean V or TrackMania Turbo

Attached: 1547675083819.jpg (3644x5700, 3.85M)

I think you are underestimating just the amount of skill and time needed to platinum Tetris Effect. If you are not a very highly skilled Tetris player then it will take you several hundred hours worth of practice (actually making efforts to improve rather than just playing casually and zoning out) to get the platinum.

Fuck
InFamous second Son was really easy
Shameful was Assassin's creed Freedom Cry because it was free on Ps+

>no plat for gravity rush 1
I am disappoint.

>most recent
The Witness. Fuck that game though
>hardest
Titanfall 2, purely because of gitting gud at the gauntlet
>easiest
One of the Ratchet & Clank remasters, probably Deadlocked
>most shameful
CoD4 remaster, downloaded it purely to plat the single player & glitched the second half of the missions for easy veteran

I wish platinum trophies weren't a thing because I just get too tempted to stick every game I get on the hardest difficulty & do every shitty collectathon

>What you bros playing?
DMC5. bretty gud.

>Hardest plat/100%?
Dead cells, though it'd now be even worse with all the nerfs probably.

>Easiest
Horizon ZD but in a good way, you pretty much get it for beating the game and being even a mild completionist about real content. Bullshit level was surprisingly low, no forced collection of all the random recording lore for example.

>most shameful plat/100%?
none. not a trophy hunter so never bothered with a game i didn't like.

>tfw nobody to help me coop doom 2 on nightmare for the platinum
Already have the doom 1 platinum and doom 2016 platinum and plan to do 3, what a fucking masterpiece of a series

Attached: 1567074280706.png (753x706, 785K)

>Vanquish
Nice. Got as far as the final challenge but watching the skill levels it took for other people to beat it just made me pack it in.

Happy to spend 5 hours doing nothing but gitting gud, but not 20. Same reason I've not really bothered with Godmaster on Hollow Knight & decided beating NKG was 'enough'

Steam achievements are bunk, because a lot of games will disable achievements if you mod, and not all those games have mods that allow achievements again.

I only go for the plat of I REALLY like a game and it doesn't require too much autism grinding, my last one was sekiro.

To clarify, did the doom 1 with my brother when I went to visit my family on the other side of the country and not planing to return soon

Never been bothered enough to go after a platinum and on the two occasions I could easily get it (Telltale's Batman where you get plat for completion) I decided to play on an alt-account. I'd like to earn my first platinum, not get it simply for playing the game.

>Steam achievements are bunk, because a lot of games will disable achievements if you mod, and not all those games have mods that allow achievements again.
Conversely, lots of games don't do anything and are trivial to cheat at for the achievements too. VAC is just for multiplayer and even then is at the discretion of the dev.

Wipeout HD trophies...man... good job.

After dragon's crown, where should I start next?

I'll buy doom2 just to help you. Psn name?

Appreciate it, I mean it, but sadly it's split screen only

I don't know if the Zone of the Enders TSR PS4 port was good or not, but if it was then that one first. Awesome game, also compact and doable, good place to jump in. After that, maybe Gravity Rush 2 since you already plat'd GR1 so you must have liked it ok? And it's a sequel to one you already 100%.

After that shit, roll a dice? That's a big fucking list of E's user.

Did Forrest, boulder, nitro, or lisa fucked your no save run at any point? That fucking boulder man. I fucking hate that fucking boulder.

Attached: 1567626600664.png (737x1006, 248K)

I'd go with Nier. Decently fast to beat if you just want to get all the endings. A lot longer if you want the platinum because of the mind numbing material drops.

Nigga, just use shareplay. Best exploit.

I can tolerate rng bullshit. I regrettably did xenoverse 1 and digimon cyber sleuth. Digimon was the biggist fuck you in terms of grinding.

>Black Pearls and everything to do with the Junk Heap.
>Deletes your save at ending D if you don't know about it doing that beforehand.
Don't forget having to grow the plant for a month straight if you're not just date changing.

Attached: 1295796370357.jpg (686x640, 59K)

Using shareplay lets you by pass any couch co op bs for trophies.

I did Xenoverse too and that was waaaaay worse than Nier

Thankfully date changing actually works at least. They could have easily thrown in some bullshit that kills your flowers instantly by doing so.

360 players aren't so lucky. There's this entire mess you have to do not to get the Offline tag affixed to it which revolves around going offline, setting your date to a month prior, doing the daily watering, and then going online on the actual date then getting it. Doesn't matter much on PS3 since there's no offline tag but it's pretty dumb if you're on 360.

I only platinum deadly premonition. Shit is easy.

sure fucking did. i did invisible enemies and no save together because i'm an idiot and lisa got me into a corner. had to start over.

>Hardest 100%
Trackmania Turbo
Vanquish
>Easiest/most shameful 100%
ATLA: the Burning Earth