Anyone else in the ghost recon breakpoint beta?

Anyone else in the ghost recon breakpoint beta?
How do you select toggle aim? Hold to aim is some console babby shit.

Attached: 20190721123952_1.jpg (714x454, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BIDr-rzzOdU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Uplay+ is free btw so everyone has access to the beta.

The game sucks.

wildlands was pretty bad, not surprised

Played about 1h.

Didn't play Wildlands. So far pretty dope, looks great, sneaking&snipin is fun. Division2 didn't pull me in for longer than maybe a week.

Not gonna buy, but for a person that's liking looter shooters this one seems cool, especially with a friend or two.

Yea Forums gonna seethe cause they got no friends.

Attached: 1368260571610.jpg (843x403, 52K)

runs like fucking dogshit wtf did they do?
wildlands ran gr8

cause ur hardware is fucking garbage.

Stop playing on Pentium IV you poor fuck.

Attached: 1556053116394.gif (266x473, 1.73M)

kys urself tranny

You wouldnt buy it and it needs friends to be fun? All I needed to hear

Did you finish elementary school? Because ur reading comprehension is lower than of typical negroe.

>You wouldnt buy it
I didn't say it. I said won't buy it (now) because I have 30 games in Steam backlog alone

>t needs friends to be fun
Didn't say it, you dumb fuck.
It's more fun with friend especially with voice communication. PLaying solo is great.

>All I needed to hear
Hear also this: read a fucking book you nigger.

Attached: 1547809601931.jpg (901x1200, 121K)

have sex for Christ's sake.

Attached: 1567293579978.webm (480x600, 1.23M)

>kys urself
'kill yourself urself'

You have to be 13 or older to use this site.

shitty casual looter shooter, so fun. No surprise people on Yea Forums right now are trying to defend it, this board is nothing but casual niggers who enjoy crap games. Yea Forums wouldn't know a good shooter if it bit them in the ass

Why did ubi decide to turn ghost recon into the division?

Is this game a live service? Are there rpglite stats and damage numbers? Cause if so I'll write it off right now.

dude lmao fuck these casuals.
Do you have some good new WADs to share m8?

Hehe, fucking Yea Forums.

>launch game
>it skips the main menu to start the game immediately
Oh boy how I hate that trend from consoles. Could they just keep it on consoles where graphic settings don't exist and let me tweak my shit on PC.

how many more posts do you need to virtue signal how much you won't play it?

Go read a fucking article about it.

>don't discuss the subject of the thread in this thread
You're a literal retard.

How do you swap between 1st and 3rd person aim on the fly?

Attached: 144965109485.jpg (736x717, 57K)

Doom isn't all that great but its much better than this garbage. And Doom 2 MP is leaps and bounds ahead of anything ubisoft has ever put out.

Wdym? Don't you like having your ears blasted with shit when you start a game?

you don't want discussion you're baiting for shitty uninformed conslusions from random people after few hours of beta access, that would reinforce your position 'fuck that crap game'.

Go download beta and try for yourself, you boring, exhausting nigger.

Attached: 1550615132971.gif (1200x642, 1.39M)

Alt you retard

did u try... right mouse button?

>start game and nighttime cutscenes begin
>pc is screaming
>skip cutscenes to be allowed to go to settings
>everything is set to ultra
>lower everything
>these changes won't take effect until you restart the game :^)
>do so
>game is now daytime
Kind of killed the suspense a bit of being surrounded by enemies.

>a game im not interested in
>Im gonna post about how i dont care about this game

these people have nothing going on in their lives, don't act suprised it's 60% of Yea Forums posting.

I can't fathom any other reason than either they expected The Division 2 to be a massive success and wanted to connect both series to unify the Tom Clancy brands (it wasn't, it flopped badly) or they were specifically asshurt that Division 2 bombed and thought it would somehow be a good idea to just try again the same year. Either way, it makes no sense. But Ubisoft is the most disgustingly creatively bankrupt publisher/developer out there so it doesn't come as a surprise to me. All of their games are made with the same formula over and over and that formula is shit.

Is this Control any good?

It's Quantum Break 2.0. Far better than this shit though.

Yes. Also if you have good gfx card visuals are stunning.

Gameplay is good. Overall original and interesting, some say it's their best game.

Yes

Attached: Annotation 2019-09-05 121547.png (324x364, 110K)

You're presupposing my position, retard. I asked whether the game had certain features in it and if so I would not play it. I have no clue if it does. Your belligerence doesn't somehow make you right for making an incorrect supposition. Your doubling down on your retarded overreaction to a simple question just makes you seem even more like the retard that you are.

looks like you have to preorder

No idea why it's run like shit on med.

seem pretty alright, wildlands was better.

Attached: specs pc.png (533x425, 23K)

Not at all

>playing any other modern tom clancy shit except the division and rainbow six
this will flop just like wildlands.

Runs fine at a locked 60fps on high for me

Attached: speccy.png (546x400, 19K)

do none of ubisoft games optimized properly? seems to have massive overheads for a lot of stuff (loading time, cpu, gpu,etc.)

>looter shooters
isn't this just progression based though? not exactly looting stuff

what's your Fortnite BattlePass lvl?

Attached: 1556574653777.webm (480x270, 1.67M)

what a pleb.

Attached: 1546619311734.jpg (1080x600, 45K)

My pc is revving pretty hard from breakpoint, had the same problem with far cry 5.
Can play every other high demanding game with a purr, but ubi's amazing coding makes it rev.

I remember there was a button to swap between iron sights and should aim in wildlands, but can only change it in the menus of breakpoint.

>splinter cell
>modern

>2013
>not modern

I'M NOT GETTING OLD. Got it?

Attached: 1491175936483.jpg (480x268, 47K)

Nope

i already accepted it, no point in resisting

Attached: 1558340005914.jpg (437x501, 31K)

wildlands feels like just cause but with lower TTK

It's just below average honestly, doesn't help that I have to run pretty low graphics settings because I only have a 780ti so I can't even have a look if they did anything cool with their visuals.

Attached: bigfuk.jpg (1920x1080, 1.03M)

How the fuck are you guys in the beta.b it's not on the Uplay+ games list

Your last thread with this shit fuckin died. That isn't good for a game set to drop soon.

got a beta invite in the email, don't know why or how though

It is in the Uplay+ games.

I subscribed for beta code on their site. Got 2nd from AMD for whatever reason. Maybe because I bought Ryzen few months ago or something.

Attached: 1541323164641.png (1440x2560, 3.19M)

I mean, ubisoft isn't really good at making games that really POP out anymore, nobody gets interested in them because they're practically the same, I'm getting way too many The Division vibes from this one JUST because it now has leveled gear, and it doesn't feel right, their games just blend together a bit too much, some animations look pretty cool though, I especially like the dive to prone while sprinting animation, but that's pretty much the one positive thing I can say atm.

Damn I was searching wildlands. Yes it's there. Sorry

>playing ubigarbage
fuck off ubishills

no you dont. i signed for uplai, clicked on breakpoint and got the message that i was selected for the beta. they must be giving it to pretty much everyone. i aint that lucky.

are you aware that you have down syndrome?

But it is. I never subscribed for the beta and it was right there in the games included with Uplay+.

Also, the games I actually own do not have the "Your Uplay+ subscription is active" thing.

Attached: ghostrecon.png (945x560, 377K)

>decide to try out the breakpoint beta
>every time i try to install the game it asks me for a CD key even though i am using uplay+

Yeah this shit isn't worth my time. Every time i have to launch this shit-stain of a launcher i regret it.

Bonus, when i was signing up for the free trial the part that says you will be charged 15 bucks if you don't cancel was in fucking SPANISH. Fuck this company.

Attached: Scum.png (1812x983, 653K)

>Yea Forums flooded with billion of nintedo threads
>one western game thread
>fuck off shills!111!

And not a single one of the chucklefucks who played the beta here gave us any useful information. This right here is why Yea Forums is such shit. No care taken to try and explain your experience and opinions on the actual game itself.

Attached: 1522274480563.jpg (409x363, 29K)

the game's movement feels like absolute dogshit. it so fucking sluggish and don't even get me started on the fucking RPG elements these niggers put in the game. I fucking hate gear score so goddamn much I hope this game flops and the studio responsible gets closed down

Why does it look like you have to take a shit when you run?

its asking me for a cdkey

Attached: cdkey.png (1213x865, 722K)

Rip in peace

Attached: file_0.png (940x399, 333K)

>uplay free in spetember
Cheers for the heads up, going to try some anno and zombi.

I'm still trying to get access to the fucking download, so i can't provide shit. I loved the division and thought this would be fun but this entire thing is fucking my day up.

Well that's weird. I even checked my beta access on Ubi's website and Breakpoint isn't listed, yet I can play with Uplay+.

Survival mechanics if you poop you can throw it at you enemies for a distraction.

Yeah that was a bit fucked, I put it on my paypal then deleted the card on paypal in case I forgot so they have no way of pulling the money

you in the US? maybe its a region thing

Canada.

>yfw the skin you get in division 2 for preordering breakpoint is almost identical to another skin you get for free
i'll let you guess which one cost me sixty bucks.

Attached: preorder content VS free content.png (1328x864, 1.18M)

I genuinely can't believe how bad this is.

Why the fuck is Ghost Recon now some generic as shit loot shooter?

Why is there literally a Monster Hunter tier hidden paradise hub where me and a 100 other line survivors run around?

Why are sniper bullets so fucking slow?

What in the actual fuck is wrong with the vehicle handling?

The game is mechanically absolute dogshit, the animation and movement is horrid, shooting feels terrible, trying to navigate the tiniest of obstacles is awkward as fuck and holy shit does the game look bad beyond 10 feet.

Not at all surprised they're including this garbage with Uplay + because fucking no one is going to buy it.

They did a crossover event with Ancestors on a beta? That's quick

I'm in the EU and apparently I am lucky. Got beta without asking for it, just clicked it on Uplay.

For some reason though, a few months ago Ubi also gifted me Crew 2 Deluxe, without me doing anything, so I don't know.

So..euh...what are the survival aspects?

oh man I am looking forward to reading more first impressions. I was invited to the closed beta with NDA, couldnt take any screenshots since half the screen was filled with my username. but man..the game is BAD, like really really really bad. I laughed when about an hour in you find a social hub with 30 other dudes running around... in a game where youre supposed to be behind enemy lines with few resources.

I love Wildlands. It was like a MGSV knockoff with coop. This looks like shit.

I'm convinced Ubishit out sources all of their coding to the lowest bidding third world country possible.

I thought the chick was supposed to be ugly?

for sexually excluded internet users everyone they can't fuck is weird, ugly etc.

It’s basically Wildlands reskinned with more Division elements.
I’d rather play Call of Duty over this piece of shit.

You must really fucking hate yourself if you enjoy looter-shooters in general.

>Why the fuck is Ghost Recon now some generic as shit loot shooter?
To sell lootboxes after the release
>The game is mechanically absolute dogshit, the animation and movement is horrid, shooting feels terrible, trying to navigate the tiniest of obstacles is awkward as fuck and holy shit does the game look bad beyond 10 feet.
10'000 times this. Wildlands movement wasn't perfect but when I pressed forward my character actually moved forward and didn't do a weird 45° turn slightly to the left before taking a step. Snapping to cover is also completely fucked now somehow.
Also, there's way too much fucking downtime where you're not actually sneaking around and/or shooting shit. Wildlands got down to business much quicker.

it's ok to be angry and frustrated at things.

It's painfully evident that's the case with Breakpoint, everything is so fucking half assed. Even the writing and cinematic animation would have been considered below average a decade ago.

Ubisofts piece meal game productions are just churning out the same generic half baked shit game after game and quality just keeps going down.

Wildlands was a solid 7/10 that I genuinely enjoyed, not without it's flaws, but the core gameplay loop was solid, albeit repetitive....but this is so fucking bad to just play on every level.

Also why the fuck am I just randomly harvesting plants as I run through the jungle? Why am I opening up ancient artifact chests that contain skell credits? Why the fuck do I get warnings about high level enemies and get told to retreat, or worse still insta killed by drone swarms for wandering outside of what exactly? The magical insta kill barrier?

Literally the worst hour I've played of anything in years.

The worst thing is that I don't even know how to use a drone, unless they made it a literally "ah Yeah it's now a class ability!"
Why making it a looter shooter if they already got the division

I don't even mind looter games in general, because monster hunter and warframe are pretty gud.

This shit is just.. Sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=BIDr-rzzOdU
judge for yourself

The drone will unlock for you in the fuck awful kumbaya tropical paradise hub area. Hilariously you'll be unlocking drone skills and getting drone parts and a ton of hints about drones long before you even get the thing and when you do there's literally no indication that you now have drones.

I thought the point of Wildlands 2 is for people that weren't interested in the division if its basically that now. Can't excuse it for money reason since the last game was having you choose either their not-lootboxes, buying it in packs or piecemeal like 8 bucks for a shotgun.

I was genuinely hoping this was going to be a more refined Wildlands with decent stealth and survival elements but I'm hating literally everything so far. Somehow it plays even worse than Wildlands but with a lot of pointless bullshit added to pad it out.

Monster Hunter isn’t a looter-shooter and actually fun.
Nothing about this game is fun, from the shooting to the driving. Fucking game won’t even let me drive in a straight line for over 5 seconds.

The only redeeming quality of this piece of shit is the customisation for your weapon and characters, but that’s not worth 60 dollars.

>The only redeeming quality of this piece of shit is the customisation for your weapon and characters, but that’s not worth 60 dollars.
Is it Escape from Tarkov tier?

Monster hunter IS a looting game. You loot mats, gems and craft better gear with build and shit, and of course mastering an actual weapon.

And Yeah it's really isn't worth a 60$. Maybe in heavy sale I will get it, right now there is no reason

The actress looks good (not 10/10, but good) in real life.
It's the in-game model that is horrible.

Why the hell do so many of you seem to love Wildlands? The game was garbage.

Can’t tell you since I never played EFT.
But it’s basically wildlands but more /k/-autism appealing in terms of gear featured.

I loved the RP aspect of it. Me and a bud cooped it super serious operator style and enjoyed it for what it was. The game itself wasnt incredible but it was fun and played well. This shit just sounds like division cry: breaklands. Im genuinely pretty bummed it turned out this way

Felt like a coop mgsv, or just worse mgsv in some areas if single

I played it for an hour and dropped it. Like the division though

Game is made for literal aspies.

Attached: Untitled.png (2405x684, 1.38M)

>mastering an actual weapon.
And that’s what makes Monster Hunter enjoyable for me.
But this game lacks that depth completely.

I bought it when it was on sale for 10 dollars, and I still feel like I got jewed hard.

i just wanted a co-op operator game. it was like if just cause was multiplayer to me. its not ghost recon but an alright time waster

It was like MGSV with garbage movement but having a worldspace that didn't consist of 3 slavs sniffing each others ass all day while you tranq them. I figured Breakpoint would have fixed all of that instead they went full Division with it.

Yes

It wasn't great but calling it garbage is extreme.

Between this and how Cyberpunk is starting to look, I have very little good faith left in anything decent coming out unscathed.

Attached: 1535118289101.jpg (246x250, 12K)

GOTY

Ghost Recon was a nice MGS substitute for me.
I didnt get half the main missions finished yet cuz that map is massive but it was comfy to just sneak around and explore sometimes.
Will give this a try but I dunno about buying.

Well that sucks

You could at least call the driving in it garbage. Flying is okay but I will never drive anywhere ingame if I don't have to. I don't how they could have made it any worse now.

>Why the hell do people like this game that I hate

Seriously faggot?

Wildlands was basically the same thing by the end of its life cycle. Difference being now is this game potentially online only so if you have a shit internet you can kiss this one goodbye.

Because its fun with friends. You actually do have friends right? You're aren't some virgin fucking loser that nobody talks to.

Seems you can play solo the entire time? Hoping for it to be a standalone "Escape from Chernarus" style game.

For balance, the log of shit in their ass stops them from falling over and stops things from entering their ass

Man, Ubisoft really likes pushing this 'not really an rpg but rpg-like in all the ways that make the game worse' shit. Shooters are about as simple as it gets and they have to bog it down with number bloat and loot. I was looking forward to an innawoods tactical shooter, but fuck me I guess.

if it goes the way of division 2, which it sounds like its really trying to slither up the same trail of shit, give it a month or 2 and you can probably get it for free

Or you know, deaf people. It's different when you're looking at an actual human being's face when they talk, but Ubi's clay people probably can't convey any emotion whatsoever.

Decent gunplay in a good open world
It's decent solo, pretty fun in bro-op

Oh, it's not interesting enough to move to the top of your 30 game backlog? I see, thanks user.

So is it like current AssCreed with areas marked by levels or what?

I wouldn't know because it runs like shit

What they fucked up big time with the first game was releasing the pvp content like a full year after the game release.
The pvp mode was legit fun but it came out so late that nobody played the game anymore so it took hours to find matches.

The way I understand thats a way to lock people in and keep playing with stat building, progession meters to fill etc. If you are after an innawoods game you might have to look elsewhere if what is being said itt is true with level numbers being associated with gear.

if they had gotten pvp out even within the first 2 months it would have made a huge difference in the games life cycle

I think they dropped a 20 gig fornite mode for Wildlands in preparation for Breakpoint about a month ago. I don't expect that to be active either but they changed a lot of the systems to work with it like armor and healing, tier levels tied to guns and being able to use a melee weapon.

Played a bit maybe around an hour. It was extremely forgettable and boring as FUCK. I put the game on the hardest difficulty and all help off. Got skill points thrown at me and none of the classes are actually interesting and the talen tree looks like a mess with mostly crap. Nothing beats driving the motorbike tho even snes games had better driving. Ive been shot at once, can easily 1 tap enemies even when they are standing next to eachother.

If I enjoyed Wildlands will I like this?

Yeah I know, Wildlands was objectively mediocre, but I had fun with it and loved the customisation and thought the gunplay was satisfying

Attached: 1562887415356.jpg (353x357, 40K)

Why cant ubi understand why some of their games work and some of them dont. I was genuinely looking forward to this and now it just sounds like utter shit. Just fuck Tom Clancy's corpse shit right up why dont you fucking clowns

Crashed shortly after i picked up the Barrett

Seems the answer is not unless you like the division more.

Honestly I'd wait a few months to get more opinions on it before going in head first.