Do your parents still buy you consoles on release?

Do your parents still buy you consoles on release?

Attached: 1514238330786.png (1279x713, 705K)

No, I'm capable of making bad decisions myself

they dead

No, I buy them consoles now.

>17.5 k upvotes
What the fuck is wrong with them

No, I buy them things now.

It's nice that guy has a good relationship with his parents.

No. I bought a PS4 and Switch with my own money. I think I bought a Wii U with my own money too, but I don't remember

My parents buy me a nice dinner to taunt me.
>hey user your birthday is coming up
>yup
>where do you wanna go for your birthday?
>oh...I dunno, what is everyone in the mood for?
>but it's your birthday! You should pick!
>....i always pick, it would be nice if someone else picked
>JUST PICK
And so I pick a place I think everyone else would like and they all have a good time chomping and slurping and talking with their mouths full and WEARING A FUCKING BIB LIKE A CHILD AT AGE 65 and it's horrible and I want to die but I bottle it all up because they accuse me of "flipping out" and "being off my meds" and "being drunk".

Attached: 9781634849449-e1547147828204.jpg (652x1000, 97K)

You guys still get gifts for Christmas? I usually get some underwear/pijamas or socks and thats all

Attached: Cat-Hates-Soy-Milk.webm (720x1280, 1.74M)

You aren't old enough to post here.

That's kind of nice desu.

This only ever happened to me with the N64, and even then I heavily suspect it was because my father really wanted to play Ocarina of Time. We never got the NES and SNES weren't on release. My mother received a Saturn as a gift though.
Every other console I've had to buy myself though. I received games as gifts but never a console.

How do I tell my parents I have a switch? I'm tired of playing at night. It's been six months

Attached: 17A4A075-BB0E-4F96-86CB-F12633F37C33.jpg (600x397, 19K)

I don't think i understand. Would they get mad at you for playing on a console as an adult?

no, more like they'll get mad I spent money on it, they know I play vidya on my pc

The only thing I've been bought that was video game related was my old Pikachu edition GameBoy Color. After that, it was up to me to save to get games and consoles, although my bro-tier older cousins and their parents always gifted me a game on my birthday.
Gotta love them for introducing me to so many great games since their tastes were 10/10.

Yeah, mostly just socks and that now. Sometimes I'll ask for a book and get it

cats are based

lmfaooo he deserved that

yeah they should be mad at your for wasting your money and being a big stupid head, you can already emulate a lot of switch games perfectly fine

I dunno user kind of sounds like you're the issue. I don't know your exact circumstances but you might be a bit paranoid if you think they're trying to purposely take you out to dinner to embarrass you.

Attached: 1559918310041.gif (200x183, 428K)

>you can already emulate a lot of switch games perfectly fine
my pc can barely handle gamecube wind waker

No, my parents wont even give me money because they know I'll spend it on videogame shit.

Dude looks like a mutt pajeet. I'm white so my parents don't give a fuck about me, and I can afford my own shit.

Damn dude, it must sick being an insufferable ungracious twat with parents who love you. Assholes.

my parents havent bought me christmas presents since i was 15

>still wearing graphic tees past 20

His parents didn't beat him hard enough

yikes

Boomers are fucked in the head. I can't stand eating at restaurants because every single time my dad would harass the waitress or talk to the manager to try to get free food.

You can wear low key graphic tees and not look like a retard.

Attached: cheers.jpg (720x610, 54K)

at least he smiles like a normal person

>low key

Attached: 1565391968152.jpg (500x500, 39K)

oh well you should have spend the money on a computer then :P

Last console my parents bought me was the original Xbox when I was 11, and that was because it was a gift for both me and my brother.

They know every time I eat I have diarrhea for the rest of the goddamn day. I'm the only one in my family who is not morbidly obese, their lives entirely revolve around food. It is not sour grapes, as I am quite aware that food is great, it is jealousy. I am jealous of you and others who enjoy food. I hate food. I hate eating. When I tell my family that I don't want to eat anything, they become upset and accuse me of being mentally ill or intoxicated.

I have just enough tissue to keep me from using a colostomy bag and intravenous feeding apparatuses. Life ain't that great but I try to maintain the fucking status quo because that's what the fuck you should do. It's just real fucking hard to do that when you are bombarded every single goddamn day with this shit.
>you sound like a queer bitching about being surrounded by heteronormative activity
I would be willing to accept that comparison if a gay dude was forced to have sex with a chick every day and it made him physically ill: vomiting and diarrhea.

Keep telling yourself you look great in those fedoras you fat balding faggot.

Attached: retard.jpg (1076x746, 82K)

Way to out yourself fruitcake, how about spending more than a couple minutes in a clothing store next time

Attached: 1566805112632.jpg (1000x666, 527K)

Lmao my parents do this shit where they ask where I want to eat and then complain about my choice and pick a different place so I dont even suggest shit anymore. My grandparents invite me to birthday dinner and then my grandma picks where we eat and it's always some shitty local place that shit thinks is good but actually isnt.

This video inspired me to kill cats on my free time. Just clearing out some vermin from the neighbourhood.

he kept his hair

>"actually I'm going out with my friends tonight"
>get drunk at the bar by yourself
problem solved

They never bought me consoles on release, only after a few price drops, a tradition I continue even now that I buy them myself.

No they never did that shit, i either bought it my self or got it on sale after the next gen came out

They never bought me a console at all, if it wasn't for me saving money I would be stuck at the psone

What

And americans think they can win a wat against russians and chinese. Youre men are fucked.

Balding is masculine. Having a full head of hair at 30 is embarrassing to be honest.

Attached: 1561565103444.jpg (600x579, 39K)

The last console my parents bought me was my second Xbox 360 in 2011
I was 13-14 around the time
Ever since I bought my used PS3 in 2016 I've been buying consoles with my own money

Why are millennials like this?

Attached: 78d.jpg (994x745, 166K)

based

No I moved as far away from them I could when I was 19yo.

i never really want much for holiday presents, but they still buy me vidya and consoles for Christmas and my birthday since they don't know what else to get for me

pathetic genelet

Only PS2 like ... 18 years ago ...

Stop to fap

>tfw one of the biggest reasons for me to get into shape was to wear whatever I wanted while still looking good
>proudly wear my anime t shirts
I am front on all these niggas with my Patlabor shirts.

only white millennials lmao.

My distant aunt did this years ago. Her daughter tried to tell her to stop but she didn't listen and embarrassed us and made trouble for the waiter
I stopped talking to her after that, what a degenerate way to live

My parents never bought me a console and I thank them for it.

>Yea Forums unironically replies to reddit OPs now

Attached: 1363894111627.png (470x538, 313K)

upvoted

>now
How many years has it been since you last came here?

is this you?

Attached: 44415027.png (300x294, 58K)

Thats a man who has won in life

racelet cope

That cat Lmfao wtf he must've been oozing cringe for that cat to attack him

Attached: 1556151915728.png (800x680, 196K)

They know I don't have friends.

My parents where assholes so I never asked for anything,past age 7, other to be left alone. Nothing but cleaning and arguring from everyone and my parents constantly reminding me how I don't deserve anything. Now that they are divorced, single and old they beg me to do things for Christmas and spare,no expense for gifts in a desperate plee for company and I just,ignore them.

I buy my parents dinner

Attached: 1409519891916.jpg (251x237, 7K)

My mom's long since dead, and my father doesn't give a shit about video games. His manchild hobby is superhero cape comics and movies.

My dad just bought me a TV for Christmas. Love ya, dad.

>still
My parents never bought me a blank CD, not to mention a video game or a console. You could say it affected my life greatly.
1. I will never have children
2. now, at the age of 35, I buy everything I can, even though I don't play some of those games

>tfw your parents never bought you a console
>tfw they convinced videogames turn you into sociopathic weirdo faggot
>tfw you are weirdo faggot

Attached: Screenshot_20190905-134615~2.png (214x214, 64K)

>tfw they convinced videogames turn you into sociopathic weirdo faggot
At that point user I would just confirm it to fuck with them

Attached: 21d.jpg (680x408, 44K)

Look man people are flawed. I'm not excusing them, however the right thing is to learn how to move on.

If they're willing to make an effort perhaps you should too.

Did your parents ever buy you consoles on release?
I only had a few friends whose parents actually did that.

Also
>he considered himself a kid at 23 years old

Attached: 1562296866645.gif (202x170, 704K)

Do because I'm not a onions filled manchild who asks my parents for toys. I don't even give them requests for my birthday or Christmas even though they ask for them. Because I'm an adult with a job a just buy whatever I want when it comes out of I want it. Except for consoles. Buying consoles on release is dumb.

Someone post that screencap with user's parents making fun of him and the way he cuts the cake on his birthday

>he doesn't have his dad buy him a fine wine or aged whisky as a birthday gift