*destroys undertale*

*destroys undertale*

Attached: featuregraphic.png (1024x500, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eHBQGeEm_-5ZfTj0smTKVbu8hDcHkWjAMQcrQhatdRc/edit?ts=5c6154bd#gid=737526303
twitter.com/ayshaufarah/status/1166002232925597696
instagram.com/eboyhussie/
pastebin.com/EEyahbde
youtu.be/ztyE7E6odX8
trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&geo=US&q=off mortis
mspaintadventures.fandom.com/wiki/Cheerfulbear_-_PLAY_ME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Andrew? Andrew Hussie is that you?
Andrew, I can't and won't make this any simpler for you.

You failed at life. You failed. When one thinks of what man is capable of, pushing himself to the limits physically, mentally and emotionally to achieve heights of success never before mentioned, your name will not be whispered in the same, reverent fashion that others have.

Nobody will remember Andrew Hussie. You aren't even a header or a footer in the career of someone else. You are nobody. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

In short, you are an enormous failure.

Andrew, being that you're about 35 years old and your brain has probably hard-wired itself to accept such failures by now and write off such criticism by being "flippant", really suggests that you've passed beyond the proverbial breaking-point. There's no turning back. This is your career, this is what defines you and this is what you'll defend to the end.

The abhorrent failure that is MS Paint Comics, Andrew Hussie, that is your legacy.

Maybe I'm over-reaching, however. Who knows? People CAN change. Maybe you'll read this, Andrew, and think long and hard about what a wasteful life you've led. Maybe you'll think, "wow. It's incredible just how abysmal and pathetic I really AM!" Maybe you'll lift some weights in the morning. Maybe you'll take a self-help class.

Maybe in a couple of years, Andrew, you'll have learned from this failure. I doubt it, though.

I genuinely doubt it.

Now excuse me, I have to work on Undertale 2. My accountant estimates over sixty million dollars in sales

Attached: JL25vlp.png (540x720, 853K)

*breathes in*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: zc79q5wjg7f31.jpg (750x741, 170K)

Was there actually some beef between andrew and toby?
I thought toby was just a fan who created music for the webcomic

No, they're still pals. Andrew let Toby live in his basement for a while, and Toby will soon return the favor since Hussie's life is in a spiral.

Attached: 1567078695921.png (223x269, 90K)

The weak should fear the strong

talk about pesterquest, you chucklefucks

I'd much rather talk about how those stupid cunts released this irrelevant piece of shit on the day Sans got into Smash
Toby's legacy is raping the shit out of Hussie's disgraceful carcass and I'm loving every laugh

shut the fuck up you retard pissant and stay on topic

I'm hoping this eventually drives Hussie to the noose. That's the only way he'd ever make me laugh again.
That's more on topic than this pathetic hack job visual novel made by the kinds of people who think there's absolutely nothing wrong with what happened to Homestuck since 2012.

I miss HSG

The fuck is this? Some OFF ripoff?

You finish that two and a half million dollar Kickstarter game yet, Hussie?

Attached: Toby.PNG.png (367x437, 261K)

Can Pesterquest redeem what happened to characters like Dave, Karkat, etc? Can MSPA Reader save them?

Attached: 63202649_p10.png (934x789, 410K)

Probably not, but with some luck it can let us relive those days for a moment.

>in a spiral

What's up with Hussie?

>Hussie releases a less than 1 hour long visual novel in the same day Toby gets his character and music in smash bros

>tfw you pretend that Homestuck ended at Act 5 Act 2 and that nothing after Cascade and the initial Lord English reveal ever happened
How one comic can manage to shit itself over and over again after a single point I'll never understand

Attached: 1461708550506.jpg (492x449, 48K)

you know damn well dave's route is going to be "without sburb there is no escape from my brother raping me"

He stopped caring and let those around him run his webcomic and soon his life. Now we get eboy Hussie for some reason. Worse caus ethe first chapters of each of the VNs were written by Hussie and show he can be what he once was, but he won't allow himself to for fear of offending his Tumblr fanbase.

A combination of Hussie getting Shelby tier friends, Tumblr taking over the fanbase, Hussie listening to this new fanbase, and fucking up the development of Hiveswap at the same time he was supposed to be finishing Homestuck.

he allowed tumblr to cuck him beyond relief and surrounded himself with SJWs, which fucked his works with their romance shit and faggotry, and just now he realizes those people are fucking snakes but he's too depressed to do anything ever again
Not only that but he fucked the Homestuck adventure game kickstarter in an abysmal way, making his tumblr fans fucking seething and now all he can do is bend over

meanwhile Toby never gave a single shit about tumblr and just hides behind professionalism to never talk to those fucks, like Hussie should have done.

Attached: 4ac05f4.jpg (1080x1740, 312K)

What happened to the old Andrew Hussie that'd take 10k from his fans to put their OC in his comic and then kill then off in a single panel?

honestly I'd pity Hussie if he wasn't an SJW himself, he just allowed the fucking fanbase fuck him in the ass without realizing what he was doing until it was too late.
Homestuck Act 6 is a prime example on why you should never listen completely to your fandom at all times, because the truth is that fanbases fucking suck.

Attached: tumblr_inline_p2uh0uUbo31t4us2h_500.jpg (500x500, 52K)

The second half of Homestuck was fucking amazing though. Reading the epilogues has only made me appreciate Act 7 and the Credits more and more.
Seriously, reread Homestuck in full. Reading it all at once without the serial release dates and ignoring everything after the credits is very satisfactory, I think.

It's too late for any of that. Epilogues have already completely erased all of their comic-wide arcs.

Dave is now reduced to being defined by his boyfriend problems and Karkat is joke-tier useless. Echidna was wrong, he will never amount to anything and was never supposed to guide trolls ever again, apparently.

>The second half of Homestuck was fucking amazing though.

Attached: p1bWtfTeYBkb5gBlH3UnZb-bIqrH-TpDivaoRWvlfnQ.jpg (453x465, 26K)

how the fuck are you still not dead katnep poster

Nice rebuttal, loser.

Don't forget his Dad dying and the Kickstarter fiasco
Hussie's life really JUST'D itself all at once over just a couple of years.

Attached: 1378200407395.jpg (700x519, 227K)

The only good thing about Homestuck after 2011 was Caliborn.

the only good things about anything post Act 5 act 2 were Caliborn, Trickster mode, Act 7 and credits, and Dirk alt calliope fighting for narrative control in the epilogues
everything else can go to hell honestly

I personally disagree, I really liked a lot of the plot points in Act 6. In my head I enjoy it as much as Act 5.

Say away from me.

All the elements for a perfect shitstorm fell into place
>All of Hussie's friends were snakes that preyed on the popularity of the comic to jumpstart their own works (Toby aside since he was actually a good bro)
>softowl had him on a leash, wasn't even allowed to acknowledge the dildos HSG sent him
>Kickstarter diverted Hussie's attention away from the comic
>King's Quest goons stealing his KS money, resulting in a lengthy legal battle that he didn't even win
>His father died around the same time as the above, draining all life that was left in his system
>On top of all of this, he STILL had to do daily updates where he handled most of the art and writing

It's all too much for one person to bear. Hussie flew too close to the sun and ended up crashlanding in a compost heap.

based

I simply must see my ship become canon before I can allow my spirit to pass from this world.

Attached: 1560555684841.png (1280x933, 468K)

Caliborn really was something special
It felt like the last gasps of old irreverent Hussie taking the piss out of everything

Attached: 1518037622045.png (1500x1500, 961K)

Did you even read the epilogues? Karkat became the leader of all trolls and finally achieved his destiny. The epilogue was by far the best thing to happen to Homestuck since Act 5, after all of the pandering and fear of offending the fans in Act 6.

>King's Quest goons stealing his KS money, resulting in a lengthy legal battle that he didn't even win
They didn't even steal anything, Hussie was just dumb and mismanaged finances. The theft accusation was always bullshit.

>Hussie has completely forgotten how to write his own main character, who is now retarded and talks like a tumblr teen

Homestuck is fucking done.

give examples

to be quite honest with all of you guys, I'm pretty sure the only thing Hussie wrote in the epilogues, and John's part was Dave.
Dave seems to be the only thing Hussie still cares about to write

Attached: file.png (825x152, 21K)

based tobyposter

They were given funding for one thing but instead used it on something else entirely. It might not be theft on paper but it's still theft.

>Continuing to try and milk the trainwreck that was Homestuck when he could be making a Problem Sleuth game

Attached: ProblemSleuth.png (644x655, 37K)

>BLOOO BLOOO BLOOO HUSSIE WON'T SAY NIGGER ANYMORE WAHHHH

ps was utter kino

>pesterquest is forgotten instantly on release
>meanwhile everyone loses their fucking minds over a sans mii costume on the same day
hussie on fucking suicide watch

>people trying to start some Homestuck/Undertale feud
cringe

>Karkat became the leader of all trolls and finally achieved his destiny.
Actually, literally, explicitly non-canon.

Meanwhile in the canon, he is cucked out of leadership, gets drunk and then dave rapes him.

Attached: 10698128643_b5392f8f1a_z.jpg (500x605, 58K)

>he thinks Candy will actually stay non-canon when it has the Vriska phone macguffin

Attached: 1482175925871.jpg (600x685, 48K)

>phone macguffin
wooooow
she has a phone
her one phone call from her metaphysical prison
too bad she doesn't get bail!

Why the fuck wont Hussie just stop talking to the SJWs? They're clearly snake fucking assholes

SJWs give him more money than the rest, why wouldn't he want to make money?

It's just reallocation of resources.

I thought SJW don't have money. They would never spend on anything like video games or comics. What makes HS special for this exception?

This, SJWs are a good source of income, so long as you play by the book.

Reallocation of resources without the consent of the owner of the resources is theft. That money was intended for Hiveswap but they reallocated it to King's Quest without letting Hussie know about it. The only reason they did not lose the legal battle is because Hussie was too overloaded by everything else to bother fighting.

To be fair, Hussie retroactively deserved to have his funding stolen.

It's not a feud so much as having a Goofus and Gallant comparison between the two. Homestuck, once upon a time, was an absolutely ingenious and one-of-a-kind spectacle full of charm, humor, and worldbuilding unlike anything that came before or since. Its complete self-destruction left a lot of people hurt and the resentment towards the man who let it happen runs deep. It's basically the ending of Mass Effect 3 times ten, if you can't understand.

clearly they don't have money, hence why every major gaming studio is bending the knee to them

>Homestuck exists for 10+ years, not even a mention
>Undertale exists for 4 years, gets in smash
Lmao

No, nothing short of a comeple reboot by Hussie that takes places before things went full retard could fix what Homestucks ending and what followed. I cant believe I devoted so many years of my life to following something that would eventually turn into this.

Homestuck is a webcomic you shitposting tard.

>absolutely ingenious and one-of-a-kind spectacle full of charm, humor, and worldbuilding unlike anything that came before or since.

Attached: Kawazu-card.jpg (620x348, 45K)

Nobody thinks you have a big penis because you hate Homestuck.

>it's basically the ending of Mass Effect 3 times ten, if you can't understand.
>implying Homestuck ended worse than ME
kill yourself

Attached: 1377704526139.jpg (344x505, 50K)

It unequivocally did. I was there for both.

Act 7 wasn't a real ending: ME3 was, and it was horrible

ahem.

heirs breed seers.

I don't just mean Act 7's antilcimax when I say Homestuck ended worse than ME3. I mean the way every character was painstakingly destroyed piece by piece until nothing but hollow caricatures remained. I mean the way none of the plot threads ultimately had any significance. I mean the way Spades Slick died for nothing.

Homestuck consistently stayed ingenius and full of charm until the Epilogues though. Act 6 just has a different tone, and is telling the story differently. It's still very good IMO.

Toby never said nigger

Your derangement is repellent.

Whatever you say dude, I've read Homestuck in full 5 times, and every time I love the whole thing equally. The last half has its missteps but I really love it.
The Epilogues are where the real dogshit lies, and reading and hearing about them only makes me appreciate Act 6 and 7 even more.

You're definitely all 6's and 7's, mate.

I was going to support you but then you said act 7 is better than the epilogues so now I know you're just baiting

>I'm being silly on purpose
That's nice

He did say faggot

How would the average Yea Forums session go?
>the one user that prototyped a figurine of his waifu into the sprite
>that user using weapons of the dragondildokind
>the one user trying to fuck his denizen
>the one super autist that's carrying everyone solo
>the antagonist is a Lord of Rage

>The critic who shall not be named

Why are you so butthurt that someone enjoys the story more than you do? I can read the entire thing through and feel a sense of happiness and fulfillment. You can only get so far as Intermission 2 and then you have a permanent bad taste in your mouth. I'd say I'm better off than you, my man.
They're not comparable. The epilogues are several hundred pages worth of complete dogshit practically made just to ruin the loose plot threads and character arcs from the comic. Act 7's a ten minute flash that's vague and doesn't clear up the whole story, but it's a beautiful animation and certainly a better ending than the epilogues, which deliberately choose the most unsatisfying way to both continue Homestuck's story and make its own. On top of that the Epilogues don't even have their own ending.
Act 6 and 7 are better in retrospect when you read it again. The epilogues are and always will be complete shit.

Don't go wandering into outhouses now

good point

i doubt we'd get into the medium desu

>1-2 autists carry everyone
>half of the group tries to use sburb to live out their sexual fantasies
>the other half tries to play normally but fails at it

You answered your own question.

Act 7 leaves huge fucking plotholes and turns everything into a sappy happy end without having earned it, the epilogues are a return to form and close up those plot holes and resolve things in a satisfactory manner. Questions that needed to be answered are answered.

>the one user trying to fuck his denizen
>he actually succeeded because it was part of his quest
Fucking Heart players, I swear...

Looking at things rationally, 3/4 of the party would prototype useless shit while the other 1/4 prototypes things that would either make the run hellish or unwinnable.

alright lads, post your
>classpect
>land
>strife specibus

i'd prototype a picture of myself so i can beat the shit out of myself

I get a different aspect every time I take the official test.

Prince of Time here, can't be bothered thinking about the rest.

>resolve things in a satisfactory manner
>all four kids fighting Lord English die and don't even fucking kill him, no satisfying fight
>instead Lord English is simply IMPLIED to be eaten by Alt-Calliope, a boring character who isn't made any better by the epilogues
>makes Roxy transgender for absolutely no fucking reason
>no Caliborn
>making Dirk evil when the entire goddamn point of his character is how hard he tries to be a good person and not succumb to the shitty psychopath he could be
>flanderizing Dave into an autistic dipshit
>not fucking killing Vriska
>that retarded election plotline as a whole, plus Jane acting absolutely nothing like the actual character
>doesn't even fucking mention Jack Noir despite him being alive last we saw him
>ending out of nowhere with no resolution, just like you say Act 7 does
>completely fucking Jade's character and turning her into a retarded slut with a red rocket
The Epilogues mechanically and deliberately go out of their way to fuck over several characters and their personalities as well as leave Act 7's loose plot points with boring, silly resolutions. Act 7 was simply unsatisfying. There's a clear difference between the two.

Mage of Breath
Land of Haze and Lamps (via Classpectanon)
Machetekind

Attached: owl coffee.jpg (600x511, 33K)

fuck sans they put goemon shit in

Prince of Space.
Got Land of War and Frogs from that one spreadsheet.
Fistkind or Spearkind, I'd try go alchemize the Spear of Longinus for shit and giggles.

he got arrogant

This is all so alien to me. Wtf was/is homestuck? The only context I have is it’s a webcomic for faggy mallgoths

Webcomic in the style of point and click adventure games

zoom zoom

Mage of Void
land generator gave me Land of Pain and Desolation
golfclubkind

the only correct answer is to personally urinate on both of them during their next public appearances. ms paint comics was singlehandedly saved by the miracle that is sweet bro and hella jeff but homestuck has become an all-encompassing blight along with niggertale

The first half-dozen strips of SBAHJ were funny

Cant wait for Sburb 2, now with 6 new classes and 6 new aspects.

Man fuck these threads, the classpect threads some time ago made me pick up this shit and now I'm up to act 6.
Fuck these new kids.

Dirk and Roxy are cool, but yeah, Jane and Jake are really lackluster characters.

>all four kids fighting Lord English die and don't even fucking kill him, no satisfying fight
This gives resolution to the pre-retcon kids who were unceremoniously offed and forgotten about. And hey guess what, Dave lived up to his legacy as a hero and landed a fatal blow on Lord English, twice. Both he and Davesprite delivered him to be undone so Calliope could finish him off.
>instead Lord English is simply IMPLIED to be eaten by Alt-Calliope, a boring character who isn't made any better by the epilogues
Only after being beaten close to death by the kids.
>makes Roxy transgender for absolutely no fucking reason
I'm not gonna argue with this because it's super fucking stupid. I just chalked it up to a sacrifice for the other good stuff.
>no Caliborn
So you didn't fucking read it, retard. Caliborn is in it.
>making Dirk evil when the entire goddamn point of his character is how hard he tries to be a good person and not succumb to the shitty psychopath he could be
And you didn't understand a damn thing about what the comic and the epilogues were saying about the semblance of self. Dirk's Ultimate Self includes all splintered fragments of his soul across all timelines. This includes the splinter that went on to become ARquis, and Doc Scratch, and Lord English. Caliborn and Gamzee are now a part of Dirk's self, same as Nepeta is for Dave and Jaspers is for Rose. Though a twist of fate Dirk was destined to become evil, through no fault of his own.
>not fucking killing Vriska
She was metaphorically killed, you dumbass. Not even light can escape a black hole, and the universe she wound up in drains her of any agency, plus is explicitly shown to have no more exit vectors after Calliope left. The thief finally received her life sentence and was imprisoned for good.

>that retarded election plotline as a whole, plus Jane acting absolutely nothing like the actual character
The election shit was dumb, but Jane always had the capacity for evil. She became a shitty person as she aged.
>doesn't even fucking mention Jack Noir despite him being alive last we saw him
This was inexcusable.
>ending out of nowhere with no resolution, just like you say Act 7 does
How is that ending out of nowhere? Both paths follow John's final journeys as a hero and as a person, until he finds resolution. In one, he finally fulfills his ultimate desire to be a hero and defeats the ultimate villain, meets the love of his life, and passes away in her arms after bringing her to safety. In the other he accepts his loss of role as a hero and strives to instead be a better father for his son, finally accepting his metaphorical and relevance death.
>completely fucking Jade's character and turning her into a retarded slut with a red rocket
All Space heroes are obsessed with fertility and motherhood, and Jade's been getting mindjacked since she first appeared.

Aside from Roxy being trans out of nowhere, none of this is new. It's all stuff that was long-since built up and finally reaching catharsis.

>Toby will soon return the favor

Toby lives in Japan now and is on actual bigboy game dev payroll. Unless Hussie wants to get off his lazy ass and actually do something meaningfully productive enough to learn a new language, he's not living in Toby's basement. Of course, even if he learned Japanese, he'd probably just get scammed by a Jap businessman.

I’m a zoomer because I didn’t spend my days fawning over shit made by/for Tumbler/Gaiafags? Ok bucko

>This includes the splinter that went on to become ARquis, and Doc Scratch, and Lord English.
Yo, like, is Doc Scratch actually ARquius reborn, or just a genetic slime son who acts like them? And is Dirk's soul splinter in Lord English, or did that part go to Doc Scratch exclusively and die when he died to let English take over? I didn't understand this weird fusion thing Hussie only did because Steven Universe was at peak popularity when he was writing that part.

what the actual fuck is going on with his legs? Try doing that, right now, and tell me how successful you are at replicating it.

Yes, because what you said is only true of late Homestuck. Everything Hussie did before that was based and Problem Sleuth is required reading.

>This gives resolution to the pre-retcon kids who were unceremoniously offed and forgotten about.
Except two of them fucking die in seconds, Dave dies, and John dies later on. The fight's unsatisfying and is a serious letdown.
>So you didn't fucking read it, retard.
I did read it, but whatever you say. All that was there was the Masterpiece, which was expected.
>And you didn't understand a damn thing about what the comic and the epilogues were saying about the semblance of self. Though a twist of fate Dirk was destined to become evil, through no fault of his own.
Again, I read the fucking comic 5 times, I understand what the Ultimate Self is, and what it is is stupid lore shit that was irrelevant as soon as it was introduced (and then promptly forgotten about like 5 pages later). One of the things I didn't like about A6A6I5, it had no reason to be there and added nothing substantial to the comic.
Dirk in late Homestuck constantly fights himself and has to deal with the fact that he was the kind of person to abuse his brother in another life. His entire fucking character is about this, his self-hatred and his dissatisfaction with himself, and how he could become a bad person but doesn't because of his friends and his own determination. For him to lose that battle and become a boring villain for no reason other than to provide a new villain since they fucked up Lord English's plot was unsatisfactory and put a bad taste in my mouth.
>She was metaphorically killed, you dumbass.
I don't give a shit, dude. I really don't. They found yet another excuse to slap fucking Vriska into the story again, and it was retarded. Regardless of your justifying it, she overstays her welcome YET AGAIN and provides nothing substantial to the story, instead fucking the clown and meeting a baby with her name.

PLEASE add the fact that he got to play smash with sakurai and that sans is in smash to this somehow. the copy pasta needs and update

All I know is that I'm Prince of Hope

>how is that ending out of nowhere?
Dirk, Rose, Dave, Jake, Kanaya, Karkat, and Jane, if I remember correctly, do not have anything resembling an ending to their plot-lines. Their stories just suddenly end with no proper resolution or timing. It's baffling how you're fine with this ending and not Act 7, since at least Act 7 TRIES to end the fucking webcomic. The epilogues end out of nowhere with no reasoning, and don't give me that "DIRK LEFT TO KEEP THE STORY CANON" bullshit because that's equally retarded.
>And Jade's been getting mindjacked since she first appeared.
She does almost nothing but try to fuck Dave and Karkat, ruin their "relationship", and then act completely retarded. She does almost nothing of note, and her entire personality is shredded down to being promiscuous and dumb.

Homestuck dropped like a rock in quality the moment Hussie closed the suggestion box.
The problem was that he meant for it to end not long after and start another adventure after that.
But as it ended up, it still took Homestuck like six years until after the end of Act 4 to wrap up.

Attached: tumblr_ovzwkqMTnc1vbf3vho1_1280.jpg (1024x1484, 98K)

Doc Scratch is a combination of Equius, Dirk, Gamzee, and Caliborn, with Dirk's personality in the foremost while Equius's submissive personality keeps Gamzee's and Caliborn's suppressed. When Doc Scratch dies and gives way to Lord English the reverse happens, with Equius's personality suppressing Dirk's and Caliborn's dominating personality being awoken, with Gamzee's rage and strength added in it. It is a power struggle of psyches, and this particular combo works really well because half of them are submissive and the other half dominating.

>And is Dirk's soul splinter in Lord English
It's in Lord English. His entire modus operandi is splitting his soul, and part of his soul ended up in his Auto-Responder, which combined with Equiusprite to become ARquiusprite. Then Dirk merged Arquiusprite with Gamzee and Caliborn, sealing them inside Lil' Cal. In doing so he sealed his own fate.

>I didn't understand this weird fusion thing Hussie only did because Steven Universe was at peak popularity when he was writing that part.
When people are fused together they take personality aspects from both partners. If the fusion is utterly incompatible (Tavrisprite), they'll kill themselves. But others, like Erisolsprite, maintain the fusion by sheer self-hatred and despising all other people. Both Feferi and Nepeta were agreeable enough that they didn't fight it when fused into Fefetapsrite. If two Sprites are fused together though they become a prototypical Ultimate Self, gaining awareness and memories of various other versions of themselves instead of just the two components that made them up. For some people, this has the effect of letting them experience timelines and roads they didn't take before, easing their anxiety and making them more free-spirited.

A true Ultimate Self possesses the memories and experiences of ALL his parallel selves, he has experienced every road he could've ever taken, "100%ed the game of his life", so to speak.

For all I know Hussie would think your explanations were way off base but they make perfect sense to me and are probably better than the truth, thanks

sounds like a load of commie gobbledygook to me

It's one of those things that makes perfect sense in execution. (The personality paragraph is pure speculation from the user though)

rebuild of homestuck when

Reminder that adding more trolls other then Terezi and Karkat was a mistake.

But I like Eridan and I can't wait to see him in Pesterquest.

Attached: 63202649_p3.png (424x588, 111K)

Your father inseminating your mother was a mistake.

Attached: 1554176414639.png (265x298, 9K)

>homestuck
>destroying anything but the small shreds of respect I had left for Hussite

Undertail is unironically a better story with better characters than homestuck.

Shit MS paint adventures beats the hell out of homestuck

the original 12 was fine, but anything after (including friendsim) was cringe

>We will never get more SB&HJ
It's raining

You honestly trust them to not fuck ERIDAN up?

sbahj was never good after the fifth comic anyway

I just couldn't care when the beta world shit happened. They were all awful.

My only prediction is his route will have a similar feel like Zebruh and Lanque's route.

MSPA Reader feeling uncomfortable and yet managing to befriend them despite all the shitty flaws while the character is still holding position of being 'problematic' towards nu-HS fandom.

I remember the original troll intermission being really fucking divisive. I guess it's because we were younger but having nothing but trolls bitching and moaning about their relationships basically made half of the reader base leave, only to be replaced with what would eventually become the tumblr fandom.
It was an omen for the rest of the comic. The moment Vriska was introduced, unfortunately, was the death knell of the comic.

andrew rekt

Holy fuck, rose chapter has some weird sexual vibe to it sometimes out of nowhere

>Just start with Act 5 ^^
>Intermission? Oh just skip it :3

Dave dialogue on John chapter was so good, old huss is still in there.

Eridan's aesthetics and interests were top fucking tier and it infuriates me to this day that he wasted this on a stupid "hhhhhhhhAAAaaa he's PATHETIC and LONELY and DESPERATE, GOD I'm funny, this has never been done before" joke character.

But who is to say if Hussie will write Dave's route or not once Vol 3 is out.

That's like Rose's entire character

Don't you mean Vol 2? Why wouldn't Dave and Jade be next.

John and Rose are technically two separate volumes released at the same time.

Is it any better that in book commentaries, he is called a 'nasty boy'. Being called as a proto-Caliborn. Comparing him to Dave Strider that if Dave had not gone 'woke', he would have ended up like Eridan.

Datamine file says 3 for Dave. So John is Vol 1 while Rose is Vol 2. Which is a weird way to number these.

Attached: 6bc705df6bac58536ee5f5b65a364b3e.png (500x570, 236K)

I am rooting for you.

Caliborn is best boy so that does help. Hard to imagine Dave turning out like that, though.

>Comparing him to Dave Strider that if Dave had not gone 'woke', he would have ended up like Eridan.
What the fuck man.

fucking based

Thief of Mind
Canekind
Land of Sand and Spirals

HAHAHAHAHHA. I am so glad those threads worked, now suffer with us.

Fuck off Calliope.

It is true, here is the page for it.

Attached: 7674ACFD-233A-4014-9AEE-C14D481DE68F.jpg (2048x1536, 637K)

Page of Time
Land of Legs and Lamps
Riflekind (Red Ryder BB gun)

>Jane always had the capacity for evil. She became a shitty person as she aged.
Nanna Egbert was pure and wonderful and fuck you and fuck Hussie.

aradia

Are there scans of the books anywhere?

Any place I can read the book commentaries? I wanna seethe.

IIRC there's a plugin that gives the HS site Hussie's commentary up to the second most recent one. That would include the Act 5 Part 1 commentary.

I'm honestly fascinated by the prospect of Hussie eventually having to annotate the unambiguously unforgivable downwards spiral of his comic as if there's any conceivable justification for what was written in it for the last few years of its lifespan.

Yes, because Nanna had her positive qualities reinforced instead of her negative ones. She grew up in an oppressive environment and just wanted to live a comfortable and simple life. Jane grew up as the heiress for a baking conglomerate empire, was completely up her own ass with ambition, and come the epilogue was given an entire planet that worshipped the ground she walked on instead of having to put in effort to get what she wanted on merit. Nanna grew up into a responsible adult. Jane grew up into a psychotic womanchild who still thought of things as a game.

It's cute that you think Hussie wants anything to do with this dumpster fire anymore.

I feel like you haven't considered that maybe the fans and Hussie had different feelings about where they wanted the story to go. You do realize Hussie is most likely completely satisfied with Act 6 and 7 of HS, right?

Then why keep producing shitty content.

Some online, but not the whole thing. There is a google doc though that has it. Here is the Act 5 commentaries.

Other commentaries are also down sidebar, so you can view the other acts and Problem Sleuth commentaries.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eHBQGeEm_-5ZfTj0smTKVbu8hDcHkWjAMQcrQhatdRc/edit?ts=5c6154bd#gid=737526303

Look me in the eye and tell me that what he did to Spades Slick was okay.

$

Rose boobs are huge for being 13 years old

Ha, no. I used to know him. Did you know that the vast majority of Act 6 is just padding he churned out to keep the comic going while he waited for the animators working on the ending flash he commissioned years in advance to finish, but that it dragged on for much, much longer than any of them thought it would, and so he just had to keep adding temporary plot points to the comic to keep pushing out updates with? Eventually he realized a straight-up hiatus would be better for it.

Because Hussie is a SJW too ?

Attached: hussie.jpg (637x486, 59K)

Educate yourself nigger. He sold all of MSPA to Viz media ages ago. They're running the show now, even in the epilogue he wrote a maximum of one page himself.

He plain don't give a shit anymore.

Attached: 325464353265.png (489x255, 6K)

I will look you in the eye and say that while what he did to Spades was terrible, he almost certainly is satisfied with how it happened.
>source: my ass

Hard to believe they're talking about Andrew "I Love Niggers" Hussie

How do you go from THIS
To fucking HS.

Attached: tumblr_lx6cu8I6C81ql8fjvo6_500.gif (500x284, 18K)

I wonder why hussie doesn't just write a new comic.

At least the worldbuilding and sburb are great. My inner autist got happy with how rich as a setting it is but I'm upset some things won't get explained from the spoilers I've read.

I've come to make an announcement, Dirk Strider's a bitch-ass motherfucker who pissed on my fucking wife! That's right, he took his edgelord fucking weaboo dick out and pissed on my fucking wife, and he said his dick was “t h i s b i g”, and I said that's disgusting, so I'm making a callout post on my Twitter.com, Dirk Strider, you got a small dick, it's the size of this walnut except way smaller, and guess what? Here's what my dong looks like!

Attached: jack.gif (128x280, 3K)

That's right baby! All points, no anime swords, no pillows, look at that it looks like two balls and a bong.

Attached: jack2.gif (512x354, 117K)

He fucked my wife, so guess what? I'M GONNA FUCK PROSPIT! That’s right, this is what you get, MY SUPER LASER PISS!

Attached: jack3.gif (512x354, 109K)

that's a yikes from me

Except I’m not gonna piss on Prospit. I'm gonna go higher.

Attached: jack4.gif (512x354, 150K)

Dirk x Snowman?

I'M PISSING ON THE MOON!
HOW DO YA LIKE THAT OBAMA?! I PISSED ON THE MOON YOU IDIOT!

Attached: jack5.gif (512x354, 112K)

Better idea, how about you post your job title and how long you've been married? How about we talk about how successful our lives are instead of discussing this gay shit.

You have 23 hours before the piss droplets hit the fucking surface. Now get out of my fucking sight before I piss on you too.

Attached: jack6.gif (491x512, 198K)

where
the fuck
do you think
you are?

t. Page of Blood

Maid of Hope
Land of Storms and Dreams
bladeKind

Attached: 1557532993698.png (338x554, 6K)

this has to be fake

twitter.com/ayshaufarah/status/1166002232925597696

What did they do to him? And how?

What is it about Homestuck that was so good? I never read much of it. I thought it was some sort of choose your own adventure thing.

The art looked pretty shit. Seems like it has (had?) a hugely autistic fanbase though?

I'm assuming there's something special about the series I'm just not seeing?

Attached: 657634543652.jpg (320x439, 77K)

Easy to cosplay, quirky humor, flash animations, unique presentation, and other such things

>and it infuriates me to this day that he wasted this on a stupid "hhhhhhhhAAAaaa he's PATHETIC and LONELY and DESPERATE, GOD I'm funny, this has never been done before" joke character.
Except he was presented as a badass albeit relatively minor antagonist besides his dumb personality.

Pic related was hype as hell

Attached: 21938791827312.jpg (700x700, 40K)

Well-written and with a target audience that hit a bullseye on gamers / forum posters, a group with a tendency to hyperfixate on things they like.

If the comic hooked you, it hooked deep, and as the stakes rose so did the attachment from it's readers. Then when it turned from "video game slapstick" into "heroes of the galactic apocalypse", the entire internet bore witness to an autism cyclone that hasn't been topped yet.

Your thoughts or feelings about Eridan being a proto-Caliborn kind of character? Being compared to Dave that the human would have become like Eridan if he didn't go 'woke'?

>Hussie is getting more obscure as time goes on, and the only people that know him are autistic and hate him
>Toby Fox is practically an international superstar now
i almost feel bad for him

#SaveNepeta #Nepilogue #Pesterquest

Attached: protect-at-all-cost.png (1000x1000, 84K)

He singlehandedly caused a rift of concentrated autism that pierced reality.

Didn't Toby start learning jap literally less than a year ago accoridng to his Twitter? How the fuck is he living in Japan?

Jesus

>thief of time
>land of brass and pigment
>axekind

You wanna see more?

instagram.com/eboyhussie/

Ew fuck no. Everything after [s] Game Over is fuck literally written like garbage.

>first pics uploaded on 8/8/19
VRISKA!!!

This is just sad to be honest. How old is this dude now? Mid 30s?

more like 40

How do you guys hate Homestuck yet every time there's a homestuck thread it goes fast

Because it's the people who were invested in Homestuck that hate it the most. We're here forever, user.

>We are but ghosts haunting the halls we once lived in because we were murdered by one Andrew F. Hussie and denied closure and justice. All that is left for us is an empty shadow of existence where we rattle our chains and wail impotently in despair and rage.

Because I used to love this shit before it went up into flames

Attached: tumblr_lx4kl4XsJ51r022u0.gif (500x500, 7K)

>someone actually got mad from that pasta

Andrew? Andrew Hussie?

what pasta?

HUSSIE ARE YOU OKAY
ARE YOU OKAY

The Hussie one? If somebody legitimately got pissy at that then I demand a link.

This one

pastebin.com/EEyahbde

I think the user means the copypasta that was the first reply to this thread. It says it got deleted.

He means it got posted in the thread but it was deleted.

I admire your dedication, and hope you are vindicated some day, fruitless as that hope may be.

Attached: 1507421849897.png (391x340, 25K)

>listen to a classic HS song like Sburban Jungle or even the Midnight Crew song
>the tears well up
Every time

Ah, that one

i'm still a raging autist for sburb shit and the earlier acts even though i fucking despise what the comic became

I've re-read HS up to the end of Act 5 Act 2 nearly yearly

Didn't know getting conned out of his money by those indie devs that fucked off and used it to make that kings quest game hurt Andrew's finances that hard

come home stuck man

Attached: file.png (1571x1015, 202K)

I just pretend everything between [S]Game Over. and [S]Collide. doesn't exist.

Every other year, I try to read it from cover to cover in a vain hope that consuming it in its totality without breaks will somehow shed light on it all and give me closure, but I always end up giving up around the time the kids enter the alpha session.

All of you should just read "The Wandering Inn" and forget Homestuck ever existed.

Knight of Void
Land of Lights and Despair
Fistkind

Attached: file.png (338x554, 7K)

>mage

Attached: 1567658708996.jpg (504x532, 29K)

Maid of Mind, despite being a dude. Land of Storms and Data, no fucking idea what specibus.

>t. page

it's a webcomic about 4 kids playing a videogame
time travelling, universe destroying/creating/fighting, alien trolling, fourth wall breaking, insane videogame shenanigans ensue
it's fun until the author gave up to the tumblr writers which just wanted to write romance between their favorite characters and a lot things went to shit after Act 6

despite everything, it's a very unique experience and if you're not to type to read stories, Homestuck might be something so different and interesting that I'm sure you're never gonna forget it, for better or for worse. Just stay away from the drama and epilogues

Attached: file.png (1208x604, 296K)

you can see the depression in his poses
it's like he's not even alive anymore

>Rogue of Rage
>Land of Shrieks and Strings
>Instrumentkind

thank you for this

Go fucking kill yourself wojackposter.

Reddit user colored these sprites and it is beautiful!

Attached: ksa9xz8natk31.png (1280x720, 259K)

Neat

>Reddit
>They arent black
He must be banned now

Also lalones are cute and stacked

You do realize Homestuck is peak zoomershit?

If I were hussie i'd fucking re-write the end, you can do that shit in homestuck too, just have an alive john go back and fucking start over.

2008 is zoomer shit now?

Homestuck didn’t get popular until around 2010-2011 when the oldest of Zoomers were in highschool. By its peak in 2014~ it was definitely zoomershit

>its peak
>2014
Homestuck was written by a 40-year-old man who grew up in the 1980's and the first act is almost exclusively comprised of inaccessible programming humor that nobody actually understood at the time unless they were starting to go bald

>Peak
>2014
Not only you know shit about homestuck, zoomers werent even in middle school in 2011.

Homestuck more like HomeSUCK

>HomeSUCK
>Not Homosuck
Newfig

Where can I pirate this visual novel

Andrew? Andrew Hussie? Is that you?

Andrew, I can't and won't make this any simpler for you.

You failed at life. You failed. When one thinks of what man is capable of, pushing himself to the limits physically, mentally and emotionally to achieve heights of success never before mentioned, your name will not be whispered in the same, reverent fashion that others have.

Nobody will remember Andrew Hussie. You aren't even a header or a footer in the career of someone else. You are nobody. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

Andrew, being that you're about 35 years old and your brain has probably hard-wired itself to accept such failures by now and write off such criticism by being "flippant", really suggests that you've passed beyond the proverbial breaking-point. There's no turning back. This is your career, this is what defines you and this is what you'll defend to the end.

The abhorrent failure that is MS Paint Comics, Andrew Hussie, that is your legacy.

Maybe I'm over-reaching, however. Who knows? People CAN change. Maybe you'll read this, Andrew, and think long and hard about what a wasteful life you've led. Maybe you'll think, "wow. It's incredible just how abysmal and pathetic I really AM!" Maybe you'll lift some weights in the morning. Maybe you'll take a self-help class.

Maybe in a couple of years, Andrew, you'll have learned from this failure. I doubt it, though.

I genuinely doubt it.

Now excuse me, I have to work on Deltarune. My accountant estimates over sixty million dollars in sales.

Attached: toby.jpg (770x652, 117K)

y'all remember when hussie shat all over the tumblr fans who wanted to pretend the characters were whatever race, and then backed out like a cuck and deleted the joke when they got mad?

Attached: caucasian.png (500x534, 94K)

Check /aco/, there is a homestuck thread with the link. The game is really short and sweet.

And rose part weirdly sexual for some reason

(You)

Attached: 16426246246246.jpg (480x360, 10K)

someone get this hothead outta here.

Homestuck fans have to be the biggest crazies around right? How come no one ever gave Hussie the John Lennon treatment?

stay mad zoomzoom

nobody cares anymore

the only people still left are bitter ex-HSG autists and hugbox trannies

everyone else left for undertale, steven universe and other garbage

I sure hope you aren't expecting any more worldbuilding or sburb from here on out, because you'll be disappointed.

Zoomers were born starting 96

Did you completely miss the point where large swaths of the fandom kept saying “skip the first two acts because they’re boring”?

Zoomers started in 2000. 96-99 are quasits.

Mad at?

witch of mind
land of evergreen and yarn
knifekind, probably
let's have a nice game ok?

Attached: 1565887315847.jpg (230x207, 10K)

as the fandom grew up those types of recommendations vanished.

Yes, and?

I don't want 2019 Hussie anywhere near Problem Sleuth.

The Diversity Mural consumed his soul

Prince of Blood
Land of Cities and Bones
fistkind or swordkind

Attached: princeofblood.png (320x560, 7K)

Yet Zoomers still latched onto it because he decided to make it about gayshit and pander to homos

No they didn’t dumbass

Attached: visual.png (593x139, 6K)

You should have stopped reading at Cascade, it's only downhill from here.

Attached: CeCgT4xUYAA1dKP.jpg (457x428, 36K)

I'm in deep now, might as well go until the end no matter how shit it is.

The best character Andrew Hussie has ever written is introduced in Act 6 and he's arguably worth all the terrible shit that happens to the quality of everything else.

how far are you

Bard of Time
Land of Machines and Rainbows
dumbbellkind

Heir of Space
Land of Dawn and Frogs
Glovekind

What the fuck is this game and is it worth pirating?

Recently started it, just got introduced to Jane and Jake.

hoo boy

Came before Off actually.
It was the progenitor of "earthbound humour thats not actually like earthbound at all"

Always wanted to get into Homestuck but then I remember this one severely autistic girl from my french class back in high-school that would never shut the fuck up about it and I shudder at the thought.

Its a Vn based in a webcomic.

I frankly dont know, maybe? Just read the comic man.

Heh

Andrew? Andrew Hussie? Is that you? Andrew, I can't and won't make this any simpler for you.
I genuinely doubt it.
Now excuse me, I have to work on Undertale 2. My accountant estimates over sixty million dollars in sales.

Any good "art" of Pesterquest Rose? Specifically her Pesterquest version. Just asking.

Attached: 1537247339882.gif (300x300, 15K)

You and I both know there's nobody left to draw things like that, unfortunately.

Extreme and utter disappointment is all that's left in this franchise, huh

As someone who only got into it last year, feels bad.

Made the mistake of buying pesterchum, not keen to repeat it. Anyone have a mega of this?

>if there's no twitchbros to talk about a piece of media with its SHIT!!!!!!!!!
There is no ongoing community for a good piece of media.

Attached: 12312312312312312381792837192.png (785x731, 201K)

>buying pesterchum
excuse me

>buying pesterchum
what

>>all four kids fighting Lord English die and don't even fucking kill him, no satisfying fight
You are the biggest fucking pleb alive, they are CHILDREN fighting a god

I can't tell if that's directed at me or the person I responded to.

I never said that. I just said that it feels bad to have gotten in so late. Hell, my problem is that I think it's good but I have no one to share it with.

Don't fall into the trappings of zoomer ideologies that something isn't good if you can't share it with someone.

the first person, quoted you by mistake. that guy is retarded and the epilogues are great

>cringestuck
youtu.be/ztyE7E6odX8

Attached: Screenshot_20190905-164321_YouTube Vanced.jpg (2220x1080, 676K)

Acts 1-4 is actually pretty good. It plateau's at Act 5 when the trolls show up to be catnip for retard fangirls and just nosedives in Act 6.
Problem Sleuth is better overall.

Attached: 1544882201120.gif (650x450, 8K)

>>all four kids fighting Lord English die and don't even fucking kill him, no satisfying fight
Dave started LE's death with Caledfylch or whatever and Davesprite pulled him through the blackhole, ultimately killing him. John put up a decent fight and the women got rekt because they were inexperienced children who weren't part of the prophecy. the story even tells you that John feels guilt because he is sending literal children on a suicide mission just to fill some shitty prophecy
>>instead Lord English is simply IMPLIED to be eaten by Alt-Calliope, a boring character who isn't made any better by the epilogues
because LE "died" the second he went through the blackhole, hence why you never see him again. LE and John are the main characters of Homestuck "1" and they both cease to be relevant at around the same time. no reason he should be shown getting eaten by God Calliope because he is really defeated the moment he goes through the blackhole
>>makes Roxy transgender for absolutely no fucking reason
valid point, dumb tumblr pandering
>>no Caliborn
he's in the epilogues as both Caliborn and LE
>>making Dirk evil when the entire goddamn point of his character is how hard he tries to be a good person and not succumb to the shitty psychopath he could be
just because he tried to be good doesn't mean he can change fate or not succumb to magic bullshit, it's foreshadowed a million times that he will inevitably turn evil because of how many versions of Bro are bad/how many villains have Bro/Dirk in them
>>flanderizing Dave into an autistic dipshit
Dave was always like that the second he dropped his cool act, just because you prefer him as the funny quip guy doesn't mean his character got flanderized when it was one-note previously

cont.

Attached: 1378329390438.png (367x240, 5K)

When did homestuck get shitty? Around act 5 or 6 is when I noticed a lot of the characters acting really out of character. I remember waiting for updates when the alpha and beta groups would meet and had all these ideas but I was not satisfied because the characters were so wildly different than when they were introduced. Its not even like a character development thing, they just were different.

>is when I noticed a lot of the characters acting really out of characte
some of them really did lose their touch Hussie-wise but a lot of characters are purposefully changed to show that they grew up (Rose in particular)

Based toby coming back for music and saving homestuck. Guy has some major talent, liquid negrocity, black, clownfucker, and megalovania are all god tier tracks.

>Yea Forums suddenly likes Homestuck
What happened?

Don't forget he's at Gamefreak too for Little Town and still working on Deltarune.

He's got a lot on his plate.

Yea Forums has always liked homestuck to an extent, jannies just like to be a wet blanket because its not videogames despite being about kids playing a videogame

what was your reaction when canonically nepeta dealt the finishing canon blow against lord english

>suddenly

Could you imagine if the "team" helping Toby with Deltarune is Gamefreak

Begone.

Attached: 3254642523.jpg (512x512, 527K)

>>not fucking killing Vriska
Vriska dying is a fate too good for her, being trapped in a presumably irrelevant dimension after being cucked out of seeing the death of LE is the best fate for her because she is a horrible person
>>that retarded election plotline as a whole, plus Jane acting absolutely nothing like the actual character
the election plotline is a direct reference to the actually horrible/somewhat serious things going on in Candy at the same time. also Jane is genuinely the worst person of the kids in the actual comic and her being a fucking slime of a person is not a stretch (seriously, she was horrible)
>>doesn't even fucking mention Jack Noir despite him being alive last we saw him
valid point
>>ending out of nowhere with no resolution, just like you say Act 7 does
there is sequel bait though, unlike Act 7 where you had to INFER that the reason Lord English's defeat wasn't shown was because it happened out of the comic somehow (which ended up being true, but was not foreshadowed in any way outside of autistic theorycrafting)
>>completely fucking Jade's character and turning her into a retarded slut with a red rocket
Jade had barely any character as is, and while she's one of the less developed characters in the Epilogues it's an in-character extension of her fucked up childhood. it's not "funny" but it is in line with how she actually is in the comic (someone who never gets anyone's affection and is literally part-animal)

Attached: 1392925994581.jpg (1200x1031, 200K)

Zoomers have always existed. I don't know why people are trying to forgive idiots who were born in the 1970s for their shit taste.
"Oh, you like Bieber and Miley Cyrus and Fortnite, but at least you were born in 1978, so you're a boomer! :)"

Im fine with character development, but I really saw a lot of characters lose their touch and became kind of boring.

dear lord
this is somehow worse than furfags in public

i'm not shilling for Huss when I say that the characters losing their edge and becoming more flat was on purpose. it's up for debate on whether or not that's good for the story but it was 100% on purpose that the characters become more "normal" and flat as they grew up (the adults are fucking peanuts characters with no faces for god sakes, save for the manchild monster)

>Jade had barely any character as is
I've kept that in mind when rereading the comic a while ago and realized she's nowhere as bad as I remembered. I think the main problem is that once she stops being a milktoast pixie bitch she's put on a bus, then mindcontrolled for the rest of the story. The only time she got to be somewhat decent was right befoer cascade.

That said fuck the epilogue Jade. user isn't lying, she's literally a deranged thot in both versions.

Homestuck reached it`s peak at cascade, it should have ended there

Yeah, give me 5 minutes.

this was the last time it was possible to get within 20 feet of hussie in public, 2011 at toronto comic arts fest

Attached: 2011.jpg (1024x768, 269K)

Besides being unceremonious, what made the ending so shit?

There is one in a thread in /aco/

>she's literally a deranged thot in both versions.
By design, it's supposed to be a somewhat serious approach to "what the fuck would happen to an unloved girl who was merged with a dog", though I do think it's funny she's basically a coma plot machine for Calliope. maybe her plot in Homestuck 2 or whatever will be breaking out of that role

Attached: 1567610049751.gif (600x450, 2.33M)

it is also a game, the problem is none of the characters people like are in the game part

that was pretty much it, it was an anticlimax that didn't show the actual ending of the story (which was covered in text SIX YEARS LATER)

if you binge it all now it's pretty good (albeit with a sequel hook)

to be clear, Megalovania is a Homestuck song, it is Vriska's theme. It being sans' theme was a callback because he always includes it in his work

Megalovania is a fucking earthbound song retard.

I wouldn't recommend Homestuck to anyone after Act 7 dropped, but now that the Epilogues are out and are pretty kino/show Lord English and John's fate I'll actually recommend it again

Go wild zoomers, you may enjoy it

Attached: 1379209811833.png (862x619, 630K)

Every plot resolution took place off-screen or was implied to take place off-screen.

it can be both faggot

Megalovania was an Earthbound hack song

Its also Chara theme, not Sans.

>hurr Homestuck is connected to Lord English so when he dies the story ends
Was it autism?

even at its worst it's a lot better than most shit. whether that says anything about modern literature is up to you to interpret

i never interacted with any homestuck fans, i just read the comic and enjoyed it. in 2014 my buddy forced me to go with him to sakuracon, and i was kind of amazed that like 30% of the people there were trolls and shit. i went to a homestuck panel... oh my god. from that moment on i fucked hated the fanbase. it was the cringiest shit in the world. it felt like everyone there was what the comic made fun of.

Honestly, the ending wasn't nearly as bad as the shit that came before it.
All the characters being systematically assassinated, the focus on teen drama with the Alpha kids, the fucking retcon, and THEN, after all of that, to have an ending that resolved literally nothing was just the straw that broke the camel's back. It was like being slapped at the end of a beating.

Attached: 1493174622136.png (500x547, 197K)

>prefers Act 6 to the Epilogues

Attached: 1902380129830139721.jpg (645x729, 64K)

jake's arc is either genius or dumb as hell, if you think it's impressive for a character to be built up to do something amazing and then sort of just come to terms eventually with being really annoying and unremarkable and unlikely to every actually do anything cool. that's jake.

if that subversion alone isn't enough then it will come off like hussie just had no fucking clue what to do with jake but there had to be four new kids.

What do you think the comic would have been if he had stuck to his original plan of only introducing and going into length about a few trolls, the rest just being background characters, and focused mostly on the kids like he originally planned?

Daily reminder that not even trash allows homestuck threads anymore.

Attached: you have failed.png (597x323, 34K)

probably problem sleuth levels of "better, but nobody cares"

>hussie just had no fucking clue what to do with jake but there had to be four new kids.
This is what happened, early Jake and post retcon Jake are entirely different people.

Attached: tumblr_msmr44cjny1r8secao1_500.png (472x528, 86K)

>early Jake and post retcon Jake are entirely different people.
Jake is one of the most consistent characters throughout the comic though

OFF came out a year before homestuck started

I wish The Last Jedi never happened so we could have serious talks about archetypal subversions as if they aren't some lazy jewish demoralization trick like the rest of the faggots on here associate the word with

Attached: 1377744537659.gif (313x343, 2.61M)

Ok I stand corrected, he wasnt treated like a joke by everyone else.

people think he is two different people because in the first half you are expecting payoff for all his shit and then the second half is him bargaining with himself and badgering his friends to give him some kind of purpose or direction in life, and in the pursuit of this he also gives Dirk massive problems and insecurities through their unhealthy relationship

In french obscurity. It only got popular in 2013: trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&geo=US&q=off mortis

oh relax you spaz. it's not ridiculous to say that jake is a subversion. he is built up like he will be really important and turns out not to be important or heroic at all. and his 'arc' is just denying and then coming to terms with that, the idea that he is actually kind of an unremarkable dullard who annoys everybody.

>Rev continues his liveblog of the comic
>Immediately goes on a tangent about the uselessness of the letter "Q"
How fitting

>discussing literal who ecelebs talking about homestuck on Yea Forums
you are the giga cancer
thanks for the heads up though

I wasn't disagreeing with you, I was ranting about the kneejerk reaction people here have to the word "subversion" following TLJ

why would any of you want all this awful new stuff when the ending animation + the credits he eventually posted later were enough?

who the fuck is rev
can you post the link, i like reading people react to homestuck

>Still no good sburb simulator
>They're making another fucking VN
Why even bother

Revscarecrow
He's reading it because of a charity incentive

I suppose. I mean the problem is that media now constantly needs 'subversion' just because otherwise it would be literally the same exact slop every time. Which it is rapidly becoming again

>the credits
imagine actually liking the credits

Attached: 1446227369741.png (450x443, 107K)

ironically subversions like Asgore in Undertale are praised just because nobody uses the word

I'm convinced that Sburb is just genuinely impossible to simulate and Hussie never even finished its lore because he was too focused on the fucking teen drama.

it's fucking better than this shit, making roxy trans, all of this crap we didn't need

explaining everything in explicit detail sucks all the mystery out of what the mobius double reacharound actually was.

reminder hussie ghost directed TLJ
>subversion everywhere
>good use of color, framing and beautiful shots that are wasted on complete dogshit
>makes something as mundane as flying a ship in a line longer than it needs to be
etc

No, but there is a pretty good koikatsu card of her

roxy being trans is the one "act 6 lol" part of what otherwise is pretty smart writing

Because it didn't answer a lot of big questions that the comic had opened, like the nature of the treasure/weapon, how Caliborn's Masterpiece began, what happened to Lord English, what happened to Terezi, how Alt-Calliope came to be, etc. Act 7 and the credits answered fuckall about those and just served to be the happy-go-lucky feelsgood surface-level ending it appeared to be.

For fuck's sake, John "reunited" with JANE'S dad, not his. Fucking unacceptable.

also it was ARADIA’s theme (ft. vriska for 30 seconds)
not vriska’s

>NOOOOOOO THE EPILOGUES ARE BAD WTF JANE WOULD NEVER DO THAT WTF DID THEY DO TO JADE WTF DIRK WOULD NEVER BE EVIL THIS IS TAKING A SHIT ON THE CHARACTERS HUSSIE JUST WANTS US TO SUFFER WHY CANT THEY JUST BE HAPPY WTF?????????

Attached: 12312312387129312.jpg (792x738, 94K)

t. dirk

it's not that everyone has to be happy, it's that half of the problems that crop up make no god damn sense or are fucking stupid

Attached: tumblr_m3ic5rC8Sj1rvs5yto1_1280.jpg (800x1154, 284K)

Defend the cabal of trannies dragging the comic's name through the mud harder

not in Meat (which is the canon route leading to the sequel)

No fuck you, both routes are uncanon. The real route is pumpkin where they dont act like actual fucking retards.

>liked homestuck before it got weird cause fanbase
>like undertale but think the fanbase is a 'little' annoying
am i retarded anons?

>literally mind controlled by Dirk in Meat and subconsciously fucked by Gamzee in Candy
>hurr dey retards

It wouldn't be that impossible, just figure out how the aspects work, let people whack on custom models for alchemization and some other shit like that.

There is no pumpkin route and there never will be

>It wouldn't be that impossible
t. ideas guy

>No actual argument against it
The mechanics are already there in other games, you stupid nigger. If they had put up a SBURB simulator instead of a shitty VN, they would've gotten twice the money on their kickstarter.

how can you faggots like homestuck it's pure autism mixed with tumblr in a shitty compact story of plot holes and unresolved garbage.

zoom zoom

yeah but i reallllly want to fuck vriska

Acts 1-4 had really good ideas and worldbuilding.

Giving rise to the Pumpkin route is literally the overarching plot of Pesterquest, retard. Reader hated the Epilogues and Mom's cameo involves her appearifying a pumpkin for you.

>have followed MSPA since Problem Sleuth started
>read Homosuck from the very beginning
>mfw I still never finished it and honestly have no idea how it ended
>there's apparently an epilogue now too
i never went back after the mega hiatus

Attached: 1295401874995.png (600x400, 12K)

I'd just be trying to do cool Devil May Cry style shit.
I'd die pretty quickly.

the pumpkin route is clearly Homestuck 2, they aren't going to throw away the endings of Meat and Candy when they are building up to a new story

Attached: 1458776306078.jpg (2016x3000, 318K)

It was a pretty good shonen for a while.

>Giving rise to the Pumpkin route is literally the overarching plot of Pesterquest, retard
no, it's Dirk setting up the next comic through Doc Scratch telling the Reader to do meta bullshit

you spared yourself a great deal of pain.

Attached: 1491063930362.png (400x400, 97K)

You didn’t miss anything. Aradia is still best girl

John bangs Terezi
Vriska gets brought back to life and then thrown in an alternate dimension forever

we all know that problem sleuth was better anyway

Dont forget Calliope is also fucking with everyone in Candy.

>Aradia abandons Sollux at the end

Prepare to know terror as you have never known it before.

Attached: she is my mews.png (720x840, 313K)

if the 'alpha' vriska got yeeted off into the irrelevant dimension, does that mean the cute punk one that got to keep all of her character development is the relevant/main one again?

Homestuckfags get the FUCK OFF THIS WEBSITE I WILL DESTROY YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1537910458506.png (956x657, 440K)

Attached: wheels.png (1552x2036, 385K)

Boss of Wheels Poster eternally btfo

no, because all the ghosts got funneled into that dimension. the only ones who are going on to Dirk's new story are everyone from Meat, then Alt Calliope and Aradia escaping from Candy

I knew this spamming faggot was a shoot faggot too.

Dirk's plan WAS the Meat epilogue, he wouldn't want them interfered with.

>John bangs Terezi
I want to emphasize that this isn't just some oneoff "good to be alive sex" kind of thing
Like a big chunk of John's journeys in both route is him falling in love with her, and she him. The sex is just sort of a natural conclusion to their journeys together.

Attached: 1558862257408.jpg (1280x1280, 80K)

Dirk's plan is to make a new comic or story, if Scratch is involved it's going to be because Dirk is using him

At least he probably had threesomes with her and Feferi in the dream bubbles.

Give me un thousand dollars

Attached: 1546513801208.gif (320x240, 495K)

And banging in the back of your dad car is just the icing in the cake.

Prince of time
Land of Ruins and lava
fuck dude, let me be the crimson king

Did they? I thought it was only the ones partaking in the ghost army since they were right next to the black hole, and the Vriska I'm referring to was just chilling somewhere else with the healed Terezi.

No hope. You're going to take the shitty retcon caricature and you are going to like it.
The best you can hope for is for the shit version's ungraceful exit from the comic to stick.

Attached: 1556372834727.png (124x117, 7K)

>the entire chapter where Dirk monologues John's death and shits on him to his last breath

You mean the ghost-Vriska and ghost-Terezi? I believe those two are double dead, English destroyed their bubble and they embraced their fate together.

Has anyone here actually played the game?

Does anybody have all the comics from the "not on my watch" John guy?

If that's the case then now I'm just sad.

>You're going to take the shitty retcon caricature
>caricature
>literally the same preteen asshole Vriska

I am really embarrassed that you guys dare browse this website and yet read and talk about the shittiest most tumblr cringe-ass homo-gay shit that has ever been published on the internet. Did you at least get into it just hoping to get laid? God. Get the FUCK OFF MY BOARD!!!

Attached: 1538664130474.jpg (500x362, 29K)

Both meat and candy are explicitly non-canon. (Ie, lord english can't get there)
But though candy explicitly contradicts canon so it's less 'real', both routes are connected so it's hard to argue that King Karkat didn't really happen.

>caricature
Yes exactly, she lost all of the development she had with the adventure, getting ditched by everyone in her army, etc. All so she could be a magic fix-all macguffin on the meteor.

>Taking this guy seriously when half of his characters are nuts deep in irony.
>Yea Forums forgets he created sweet bro and hella jeff.

Attached: 001.jpg (788x1024, 109K)

Calliope does too and its probably more due to his ability to fuck with both of them. Frankly its just Caliborn through the voice of Dirk fighting Calliope with people as pawns.

Yes, me.

>missing the point this hard
Lord English had to be killed by another manchild, at the expense of Vriska's character development and growth into a better person. the Bad Vriska got comeuppance anyway

Yeah.
It was surprisingly decent.

Calliope is threatened by John but does not actively hurt him or make him miserable like Dirk does (which is, as you said, because of his Caliborn parts coming out and wanting revenge)

Can you fug Rose or Mom Lalonde?

john looks really weird in this image

>Chad Moe destroys both anime posters and trannies
Fucking based

someone please tl;dr the epilogue

>stop liking what i dont like

He's supposed to be 23 by then.

No, but Rose part has some weird sex tone to it at random.

Yeah, she doesnt shit on him directly like Dirk does but she still does (passively like a retard of a muse she is).

She claims that she is different from Dirk but when someone does something she doesnt like she goes like
>Oh no no no, this will not do, you think you WANT this but you actually dont, Thank god I am here to correct your error.

I fucking blame her from the shitfest that was candy.

I don't think that's possible.

Read it yourself lazy faggot.
I bet you're the kind of person who reads thousands of pages of wikipedia articles instead of 10 pages of the actual content.

Caliborn finally hijacks the comic and make everyone's life miserable. Calliope fights him while also being a huge douche.

Hussie and co will never make an actual dating sim or eroge with these characters despite how depraved the Epilogues and a lot of comic dialogue got at times. Mom's stylistic lack of eyes is newly interpreted as her having fluffy bangs in front of them in the game, though, and a drawfriend made a couple of cute lewd drawings in the /aco/ thread of her Pesterquest interpretation.

Attached: 1567615313707.png (607x993, 458K)

Hussie put his friends up to writing a novel-length essay on why you're in the wrong for wanting these characters to have closure or indeed any kind of continuation to their story at all.

I wanna have responsible and moderated drunk hangouts with mom lalonde!

>why you're in the wrong for wanting these characters to have closure or indeed any kind of continuation to their story at all
>literally ends with a new story beginning for them

????????????

Attached: tumblr_n9p0magWlj1r5l2h7o1_1280.png (1050x1050, 812K)

That's the dream.

meat:
John goes back in time and then forward with literal children versions of his friends and then they fight LE and all die but john gets to FUCK TEREZI’S TROLL PUSSY before he SUPER dies from bleeding
dirk has a meta narrative battle with alt calliope and it’s never been more clear that dirk is doc scratch during this retard slap fight
dirk then cucks kanaya and fucks rose and takes her off into space
roxy is trans and fucks calliope

candy:
john fucks the gay out of roxy
nothing else matters

Isn't that the same thing the Facebook dudes pulled? It was underhanded and scummy (but legal) and ultimately they became successful because of it?

>the mega hiatus
Which one?

That's not an actual sequel hook, you metatextlet. The authors confirmed there are no plans to continue that story.

On a similar note, a new beginning is the opposite of closure.

Homestuck still exist?

>>literally ends with a new story beginning for them
Good job you missed the whole point.

John is miserable and has done nothing with his life for a few years as a god. Rose tells him that he needs to go kill Caliborn and get sucked into the Juju to fight Lord English (as shown in the claymation puppet show). it splits into two routes

Meat: John says he'll do it, zaps back in time and recruits alternate selves of the kids on a suicide mission. they fuck up LE, John gets bitten by a poison tooth. bangs Terezi and dies. Dirk has been morphing into a amalgamation of every Dirk in the story, including Scratch and Lord English, and is now evil against his will and has narration powers. he manipulates everyone and escape in a rocket to go somewhere else and create a new story where he is the main villain (sequel bait). terezi joins him and takes john's corpse so she can save him (??)

Candy: John says he won't do it. sticks around and starts a family with Roxy but things go horribly horribly fucking wrong and it takes place over thirty(?) years in that timeline. the only thing important is that Alternate Calliope is still alive here and kills LE when he falls into the dimension after he is beaten in Meat, then escapes with Aradia to go to Meat and chase after Dirk to the new story. also Vriska is trapped here forever

they are actually pretty fucking good and I recommend you read them without spoiling yourselves, a lot happens besides what I wrote

Attached: 1398172398172312.jpg (1200x1190, 214K)

>john fucks the gay out of roxy
based

More like the trans out of Roxy. I hope he fucks the gay out of Rose.

>you will never bum innawoods with your girl in a shitty van and cuddle under the starlight while mosquitos invade your personal space
Why live?

can we leave the part about mosquitoes out?

the primary author said she has no idea if there are plans to continue the story, not that she knows there's no continuation. Hussie drafted the entire plotline, so Hussie wrote that Dirk is going to a new story to continue Homestuck (that's the entire point of his story in the epilogues, creating more conflict so the story can continue and they can escape the fanfic style epilogues) as well as the ending of Candy where Calliope and Aradia literally escape the universe to go after Dirk

the ending of the entire thing is everyone going after Dirk, that is not the ending of Homestuck. it's the end of the first story (with the deaths of John and LE) and resolutions to the characters as they are in Homestuck 1 (shown in Candy) but not the end of the series

Attached: 1377218010504.gif (2350x3700, 47K)

Dirk is busy re-coding Rose to be straight and then fucking the incest into her robo-pussy.

Attached: 1461145516914.gif (150x149, 44K)

Looking forward to John coming back and forgiving and giving another chance to both Dirk and AltCalliope, he's such a turbo chad you know he'd do it.

you cant have pleasure without pain user

>no plans
oh no no no

Attached: pesterquest dirk rose.png (1468x594, 298K)

NEAT

I truly hope Hussie has more to tell as a creator. His old school style and color theory are fucking crazy, and he's got some talent at least at coming up with interesting premises and solid humor. It's long fucking time Homestuck gets shelved completely though. I love it to death and the music always moves me with nostalgia, but fucking hell it doesn't need to keep being dragged out of its grave.

I can’t believe dirk said the n word...

I wanna fuck mom lalonde aaaaaAAAHHHH

Attached: fiesta roxy.png (163x272, 7K)

>it's long fucking time Homestuck gets shelved completely though
it's getting a point and click, a VN and a sequel

AAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1537553783111.png (650x1911, 669K)

Attached: 129873981273891231.png (733x404, 236K)

Attached: itshappening.png (407x450, 104K)

the people talking are Dirk and Robot Rose

I know, that was obvious.

who /aradia/ here?

Attached: 1463647405319.png (240x240, 6K)

>Pesterquest won't be importa-

based

Attached: 1463881259133.png (240x240, 41K)

Sheeeit...

Attached: Dirk Psa.jpg (480x480, 30K)

and rustpilled

Attached: 1466990433920.png (240x240, 61K)

Yes Dirk?

Attached: ss_b8362df4f9154ea2a14259434f1aca11bfea59aa.600x338.jpg (600x337, 55K)

>Hussie is no longer based

>confirms that Rose and Dave fucked

I fucked your mom, shitlips

Attached: 1564477404504.png (1107x877, 28K)

>Rose gets with Dave
>Theres RosexJohn never becomes canon
>John cucks Jade for Terezi (best troll)

Yeah I’m thinking Hussie is pretty fucking cringe.

Attached: 92F2C855-79C8-4147-AA2E-CD69D7AF3604.jpg (577x575, 59K)

Yes dad, I know.

Attached: Png.png (420x420, 62K)

>John/Rose
>John/Jade
unbased and bluepilled

Attached: 123987129387128321.png (500x643, 340K)

>villain is evil because......... he's evil

This, but unironically

Rose you look rather wide today.

Attached: 35525.jpg (600x750, 359K)

god im so glad i dont understand or care about what happened after the end of Act 7, no i dont care about what happened in the epilogue, sounds about as convoluted and unsatisfying as everything else that led up to it, i can't believe anyone still cares

>story already moving past Hiveswap back to Homestuck characters and now Homestuck 2
JUST

i used to post on the forums before the troll romance update

it was a very different time

>god im so glad i dont understand or care about what happened after the end of Act 7, no i dont care about what happened in the epilogue, sounds about as convoluted and unsatisfying as everything else that led up to it, i can't believe anyone still cares

Attached: 1231389012.jpg (785x731, 101K)

? Care to explain with some words?

Holy fuck kill yourself wojack poster.

>Vriska gets brought back to life and then thrown in an alternate dimension forever
they did this to every previous version of her, not surprising

>? Care to explain with some words?

Attached: 1231232139812931.png (454x520, 219K)

There's no record of the Muppet Babies Saw mini comic thing Hussie did left, is there?

>Replying to wojak posters

>wojack posting

mspaintadventures.fandom.com/wiki/Cheerfulbear_-_PLAY_ME

Anything that is left after so many years is put here

>im so glad and secure im not a homestuck fan anymore just had to post that in here to get some (you)s thats all haha

Thanks, user

Attached: dd6cf8d87256b4319c98d3991ed84728.gif (500x366, 630K)

Attached: tumblr_nfxvmfR0gn1sw94vjo4_1280.png (681x925, 659K)

ngl this is pretty much exactly what my thought process was reading some of the posts in this thread about everything released after the credits, which i'd always seen as The End of the whole thing aside from Hiveswap. But now I am a bit curious to read all this shit. Maybe I can just ignore the one or two stupid and unnecessary things nobody thinks were good additions

Attached: hs3.png (285x388, 11K)

WHo is he trying fool? Jesus

he should publish a book of all his clown / horse / ham comics

all of that stuff

I can wholeheartedly say that most of the Epilogue is pre-Act 6 goodness save for Roxy deciding to be trans in one route (which never amounts to anything important), check it out

Post your favorite self insert ship.
For me, it's Karezi.

Attached: 11b677ca946a2cafc811dba5beefbe0c.png (294x280, 8K)

Attached: 798472943243.jpg (1280x1536, 325K)

God, yes. Especially after that one conversation during meenahquest part 2 I think? The one where Karkat supports her 'n stuff.

Is Trollcall and Hiveswap going to tie into the Epilogue / hinted HS2 stuff?

It's a shame he's left behind in the epilogues but he's smart to not associate himself with all that narrative shit.

Attached: 7d0b83ad3315a75f266566b9bea665212bc42a5c.png (597x550, 340K)

Hiveswap might, but Pesterquest definitely will in later updates, there is some Doki Doki-type shit going on that implies it's connected

More likely Hiveswap/Trollcall will just remain a spinoff

Reminder that this game is officially in Smash Bros. now, even if it's self-plagiarism.

this but unironically

>Vriska still talking to Terezi
No one's ever really gone.....

He's right

Attached: Screenshot_20190905-214113_Instagram.png (378x178, 22K)

I really hope Terezi just laughs at her and tells her that it's too late. And that she smashed John.

I shouldn't be so eager to dunk my head back into this nonsense. But with the way pop media is nowadays, I mean, what else is there to sink one's teeth into? One can only gnaw on the gristle of DaS lore threads for so long.

Attached: 12352346234.jpg (500x611, 112K)

Modern media is so fucking terrible that a Homestuck sequel is unironically a hype idea again

There's only hope now.
Maybe in route pumpkin or whatever it is next.

Attached: 5c247a44ba77f284a37a67be9262bafd81232fc0.png (1280x896, 584K)

JohnVris still makes my jaded heart become it's 16 year old self again.

Attached: JohnVris.jpg (1116x804, 99K)

They're so cute together bros. God i wish i was karkat.

Attached: 093253c268797ff1bddca8e7fcfe85ec.jpg (1239x1611, 229K)

>only one hetero pairing is canon in the entirety of homestuck
>and the guy dies
lol

Attached: KatNepNepNepNepNepNepNepNepNepNepNepNepNepNepNepNepNepNepNepNepNepNepNepNepNepNepNepNepNepNepNepNepN (633x539, 219K)

It was good before Hussie ruined it.

What the fuck i did not mean to post vriskat. Give me my terezi gf.

Attached: 957f071e61c37845517f22bde3cc2ed3.jpg (802x657, 62K)

I'm genuinely kind of salty that hussie teased us with this before he shat on it

>John/Vris
>ever good
betas detected

I like to believe it's the Persona 3 ending and Terezi inherited some of John's power for her own journey.

>tfw i read all of his formspring Q&As and ask accounts
>all those moments lost to time, like tears in the wind
he used to be one of the funniest people on the internet. i loved when people used to joke that he came up with the entire concept of godtier just so he could kill people's favorite characters more than once.

Attached: dave.gif (500x277, 73K)

>best ship is made to make fun of ships
OH WELL

Attached: 12398712938712312.png (500x581, 234K)

Dave and Terezi seemed nice

time to fly into the sun like a giant piece of trash

Attached: nepeta_game_1.png (637x604, 34K)

I'm not a big shipper, but if I had to choose, it'd probably be davejade or vrisrezi
It goes without saying that Jade deserved better

Attached: I want to believe.png (640x325, 79K)

Newtype hero's art is so good, yet the guy himself is such an asshole.

Attached: fe032dcb0426159b1a3b763c861ccc6d.png (380x451, 86K)

>RosexJohn
>JadexKarkat
>DavexTerezi
The rest are irrelevant

JohnxVriz is nice too

Attached: 91278398132123.gif (500x329, 23K)

Attached: tumblr_nrel0yvBnP1uyfiwyo1_1280.png (672x600, 29K)

how old are these anyway? they remind me of mike's loco bandito comics

Attached: tumblr_lx4krxFEbM1r022u0.gif (500x500, 10K)

SOMEONE POST THE "I LOVE NIGGERS" COMIC

JUSTICE FOR JADE