No one knows who Terry is in America

>No one knows who Terry is in America
>Now they're forced to acknowledge him and SNK
>Kof XV is coming soon

Thanks Sakurai for helping giving us Kofchads the boost we need.

Attached: 1567395221645.jpg (1586x987, 463K)

Best timeline

Geese looks like he got faceapp'd

I'm not fond of Terry, but god damn we missed a lot of bullets with most of those characters. Some really shitty designs, like the dude with the black coat and red hair.

why does he look like an older bobby hill

If only Yamazaki was as popular. Imagine the range of his grab or using his arm to tether ledge.

Iori is based as fuck tho

Terry is highly problematic to serve as a represention of the average american.

I can't believe Hat Ken got in before Hat Goomba.

>No one knows who Terry is in America
Why do people keep saying this?

Because ff/kof is literally who tier in the united states. The fighting game genre in itself isn't all that popular in the states.

I know next to zero about SNK. Someone redpill me on Iori. What the fuck is his deal?

Attached: kWU21EIh.jpg (684x854, 26K)

Main rival to the KoF main character, Kyo. Uses an "evil" version of the fire he uses. Wants to murder Kyo becuase of their blood rivalry. Also goes super nutz sometimes because of it

He’s gay for Kyo

>now smash babbies will pretend to like KOF

Damn I didn't expect Nakoruru to be more popular than Mai and Kyo, was really samurai shodown that popular in Japan?

?
Why?

Ok : the world isn't just the States though.

i'm okay dad

why they like those blonde blue eyes chars?

I wanna try the Snk games now. Which are the best and what's the best way to play them?

KoF 98 and 02
Metal Slug X and 3

Mame or even fightcade.
You can buy them all on Steam or Switch too.

All are easily emulatable on MAME with proper files. You can also look up fightcade for a clean front end to get you playing a bunch of their fighting games and I believe the client supports other games as well and comes with MAME.

KOF98 is what I see recommended the most but World Heroes Perfect, Garou Mark of the Wolves, Samurai Shodown Special and The Last Blade 2 are also solid games to start with.

If it wasn't balantly obvious during the Simon/Richter reveal that there are gonna be bandwagoners for characters who get in then I don't know what to tell you honestly other than to just accept you're now doomed to have bandwagoning zoomers who are now only bothering to play the games because of smash are in your circle too

Attached: 1564805948555.jpg (1600x1304, 199K)

Pay for the dlc just to get a ryu skin
Kek