Are you niggas seriously picking Io over Mia?

Sad

Attached: Code-Vein_2018_04-19-18_023.png (1414x1000, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V3zu52jIPRU
youtube.com/watch?v=e9NYYewCSxo
dragonsdogma.fandom.com/wiki/Instant_Reset
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

To anyone who has played this, what does the gameplay feel like? Is it closer to DS3 or DS2 in terms of movement and combat?

Dark souls 2 but even more clunky

Does Mia let me rest my head on her thighs

Yes, she has a nice figure too

If you've got ps4 you can download demo and try it yourself.

Post Revenants

Attached: CODE VEIN Trial Edition_20190905233609.jpg (1920x1080, 244K)

Eh, Io got some fat tiddies, meaty legs, and cute feet. Hard to beat that.

Now if Mia could knee me in the balls and choke me out on request, then we're talking

Yes, Mia can't ocmpete

Attached: 1550932641901.jpg (1920x1080, 213K)

When Io gets older her boobs will drop like little boy on Hiroshima, Mia has the ideal female body and can choke you with her powerful and delicious legs

Mia has a cute hat but Io has cute feet.

NOOOOO REVENANT, THAT'S NOT MIA WAKE UP

Attached: 1567130183132.jpg (715x1000, 116K)

Io is evil!!

woop

Attached: EDpDYsgXYAAxEWC.jpg (1920x1080, 129K)

Attached: 1560717096841.png (1268x718, 1.27M)

NO NO NO NOOOOO
She's evil, I'm telling you!!!

Cope harder, Miafag

I don't have one, that's why I am asking.
Holy shit, really? If that's true thank fuck I didn't preorder it.

Yeah its a love it or hate it game. Its very flawed

Laugh now!!!
But she'll betray you at some point, I'm telling youuuuu!

Attached: 1567129276503.png (259x224, 57K)

She won't

Can confirm.

none
it feels like god eater 3

It feels limp and unsatisfying.
Honestly think even DaS2 is better.
The level design is also boring as fuck, maybe it gets better in later levels but I doubt it.
For me this is definitely a "wait and see" type of game, at best I might pick it up when it's at a steep discount.

having lots of children with Io after saving the world!

Nah. GE3 is even more arcadey and combat is fast. Code Vein feels like Dark Souls 2 but moving even slower

Maiden in Black + Rei

>Not picking both

It feels like an absolute trash to play. Even DS2 occasionally had a satisfying hitstop here and there, in this game it feels like you're striking rubber monsters with a rubber sword.

Terrible. Why do you think these threads died?

Very very bad, I haven't played DS 2 but it basically feels like DS3 but the enemies are Sekiro enemies.

because there are 30 smash threads every hour

Have you noticed how 95% of these threads are all waifu posting? That should answer your question.

It doesn't feel this way at all
The movement and fluidity is nowhere nearly as good as in 3, shit it's worse than a fucking Demon's Souls

Kayanon voices Mia so i will pick Mia and if she says dess once she will be best girl

Even games with good gameplay and waifus are 95% waifuposting, there's no difference.

Take the silly pill

Attached: JPEG_20190905_042010.png (570x570, 290K)

to put it bluntly, it feels like PSO2 but stiffer and no jump

>from the people who gave you anime bootleg monster hunter, comes anime bootleg Dark Souls
Not surprised

If you had to fight a Sekiro enemy with a base DS3 model you'd die instantly, is what I mean. The tracking on enemies is insane and they jump all over the fucking place.

glad I'm not the only one. It's a shame because I was really excited for animu dark souls, and then I played the demo.

Should I play as a male to selfinsert and travel with my waifus or should I use a cute girl to see her ass all the time

Attached: 1567346589580.png (1116x865, 2.3M)

its a nice concept but blame the developer. No amount of patches and delays could have made this into a good game because the devs themselves aren't capable of making good action games in the first place.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-09-05 16-31-34.png (1920x1080, 3.36M)

I am confused. She is holding the sega controller but they are clearing playing super nintendo. Even in plastic form women are fucking stupid.

Hat too small

>The Surge 2 comes 3 days before Code Vein
>CV's demo is an absolute shitfest while Surge 2's beta generally had positive replies as a huge improvement over the original

Would be hilarious if Surge 2 completely BTFOs CV despite being barely marketed while Bamco has been shilling this game for nearly 2 years now

Yeah but Surge has no multiplayer and a trash character creator. I can guarantee you it will be forgotten after a week just like the original while CV will have a lasting general.

based
The past few CV threads weren't this overwhelmingly negative, wonder what changed.

Attached: 1562961201467.png (250x250, 116K)

>lasting
>when these threads get routinely bumped to page 10 by ryze and astral chain threads
Also you can easily tell the posters here are the same 10 people circle jerking

Please help I cannot stop making edgemarquises

Attached: 69f26b00-cf32-11e9-bf93-02b32b0c7f7e.jpg (1438x988, 229K)

>weren't
What. People have expressed how awful the gameplay is since the network test. That hasn't changed since while the game is a lot more optimized now, it still plays like garbage. I think some western games have better weight in their combat.

>The past few CV threads weren't this overwhelmingly negative, wonder what changed
First network test required a key so not everyone could get in. This demo is more easily available and you have more opinions.

The pace of this game is all over the fucking place. Some enemies are DMC levels of speed and some of your attacks/Gifts are too but some take so much time you can just put down your controller for a few seconds.

I don't think it would be as bad if it wasn't for the lack of equipment variety from what we've seen so far. Blood Codes and Io are legit the only good thing about this game to me right now.

What do you do in the demo? Do you have to run through the start bit of the game like the network test?

Attached: CODE VEIN 2019-05-31 23-43-12b.jpg (1920x1080, 387K)

As someone who has played both, right now The Surge 2 wins by a landslide. It's not that CV is extremely bad by itself but TS2 is a massive improvement over the first one (expect - ironically - the atmosphere) because it refined it's systems by a fair margin.

Nioh had multiplayer and the general was abandoned in a month, eventually reviving once they've patched waifus in only to die in less than a month too. And it was infnitely more high quality game than what CV looks to be.

Attached: Shanoa Front.png (1920x1080, 1018K)

The Surge 2 also has a more consistent artstyle, which is generally what western games excel in.
Code Vein's themes are fucking all over the place. You barely even realize that this game is supposed to be about vampires.
it has no cohesion in anything at all, from the gameplay design to the artistic direction. I mean look at Io for example. What the fuck is her outfit supposed to be? It's a mess and has no defined silhouette.

I was sold on Surge 2 the moment i saw those transforming axes.
That double axe meat grinder mode looks fun as fuck.

His name is Nosferatu Giga Dracula.

Attached: CODE VEIN Trial Edition_20190904204823.jpg (1920x1080, 153K)

I hoped for several months that the devs would make the combat a lot more weighty after they delayed it and promised they would improve the game to meet the "unexpectedly high expectations" but it seems that it's just a pipe dream at this point.

Attached: 1559545954458.jpg (640x628, 53K)

>consistent artstyle
True, one of the reasons I was iffy about Code Vein is that it tries to do vampires, post-apocalypse, DS-esque Gothic and weird anime mutant shit all at once and it doesn't excel at any. There ARE some genuinely good designs in this game but they tend to clash horribly with each other. But at least maybe we'll get some quality 'content' of all the characters because damn, some of those designs just scream for doujins.

I can confirm the Double Duty weapons are fun as fuck to use, even if they take getting used to. The fact that you can switch between fast and slow attacks mid-combo even faster than in Bloodborne is the cherry on top.

Is it faster/less clunky than the first one? More enemy variety?

why dont you post her full name first

>Is it faster/less clunky than the first one?
Defintely, there is still some jank here and there but combat was both streamlined and defined. You can cancel out of most attacks by dodging or blocking/parrying.
>More enemy variety?
One of the better part of the game if you ask me, each area introduces new enemy types and they dropped the "each enemy with the same weapon type has the same attack animations" bit. It helps that every 'faction' has their own defined tactics. Enemies that deploy turrets, enemies with shields, enemies that switch between mellee and ranged, robots with multiple destructible parts - you name it. Though I will admit they're a bit less impressive than in TS1 in terms of 'atmosphere'. Seeing a howling lunatic with a burned out brain jump towards you is less impressive than just a dude throwing a molotov at you.

Faster from what I've played. Yeah the movement and strafing is still floaty but the combat feel is a hell lot better.
The important but honestly is that its an improvement over the 1st one that felt like an offline mmo

Mia (((Karnstein)))

Attached: 1553283982080.png (682x650, 72K)

At the very least new movesets are really fun
youtube.com/watch?v=V3zu52jIPRU

Attached: codeass.webm (1280x720, 1.61M)

post the edit

Thanks. Honestly I expected a cash grab but it's good to know they are fixing things and improving them.

I was considering getting one of them at release but since CV threads are just waifuposting and 0 gameplay I don't know what to think

Attached: 1567570662369.png (1024x576, 510K)

I don't want to go off for too much but I cannot stress how much The Surge 2 took the feedback from the first game and worked off it. It'd be easier for me to list the stuff that WASN'T changed, and although not all of it good (I think the story and presentation suffered a bit from implementing character creation) - it's exactly what a sequel should be if you ask me.

Again, CV is not a bad game but it's got a lot to measure up to and extensive (but also weirdly constrained) CC, Blood Codes and waifus might not be enough. I will get it probably down the line but I'll wait for a sale.

Poligamy is a sin user!!!
Mia is the only wife you need

Attached: 1567604486176.png (267x344, 54K)

Silly Eggplant, Karen is the true patrician choice

A FUCKING TREE

Mia?
more like wouldn't-wanna-be-ya

rekt

>Poligamy is a sin user!!!

I don't give a fuck

I want both Mia and Io

I like it a lot. Feels like a lot of people don't use attacks beyond R1 spam. Gifts are fun to use.

The gameplay it's kinda lame, i hope it gets better when you unlock and upgrade more shit because i will still buy it for the style over substance

Attached: EDpKDmcX4AUAmzs.jpg (1920x1080, 153K)

I think he's talking about the demo, anons. A lot of people said that it played a lot better in the Network Test, though the Depths dungeon was much easier.

I thought the whole anime Dark Souls thing was just a meme but after playing the demo the game literally is just Dark Souls 2 but less fun.

All I want is variety in map design, Dark Souls 3 left me with a very bad taste of mouth.

Attached: 1550742032858.png (1145x644, 806K)

It's just a demo that shows the tutorial level and an easy Depths dungeon. I wouldn't judge it on level design yet.

M*a is in the OP, that's what changed

It gets pretty flashy

Attached: Some mage stuff.webm (720x900, 2.35M)

>r1 spam
r1 isn't an attack button

Ah, sure, it was only an observation based on promotional material.

biggest worry is that it's marketed as a dungeon crawler and has a lot of indoor environments and enclosed spaces which is a nightmare with the souls style camera

Keep on forgetting Square is light attack. Regardless, a lot of players seem to ignore Gifts in combat since they're in more of a Dark Souls mindset
That's reasonable, and it's a worry I also shared. I do think that Not!Anor Londo and the Burning City look interesting level design wise, though the aesthetics will probably turn people away.

Not cool

Attached: 1567036402653m.jpg (677x1024, 78K)

Attached: Io Death.jpg (830x622, 80K)

But Io is better in literally every way
>better fighter
>more loving
>more attractive
>better heals
>better aesthetics

also
>better urn

Attached: 1558360568486.jpg (1200x1200, 79K)

>seem to ignore Gifts in combat
Which is a big mistake. Making it much harder for themselves than they need it to be.

Hell, a lot of them provide utility beyond just doing damage, like the one where you teleport towards the enemy before hitting them.

Based and clownpilled.

Attached: Honk Honk - Clown.png (443x750, 198K)

>Bushy eyebrows

Attached: nuttin.png (315x356, 269K)

LIES LIES AND MORE LIES!!
Mia is the true caring and loving wife, Io is just pretending.
Also Mia is more attractive and cute!

Attached: main.png (240x240, 12K)

I'm sorry you have such shit taste, user

Attached: 1565833435656.gif (300x168, 1.55M)

Girl looks cool senpai.

21 point just to kill a commen enemy is shitty

I love me some bushy brows on animu girls user!

Why is Mia so hot?

Attached: 1497427212067.jpg (443x557, 80K)

tomboy

Zoophiles get the fuck out

>originally intended to do a delicious brown werewolf girl
>somehow arrived at this

Attached: CODE VEIN Trial Edition_20190904212956.png (1920x1080, 1.78M)

Smug, confident girls are attractive.
But sadly I am not attracted to plants.

>Zoophiles
What is this new epic reddit meme that I don't know of?

Because.

Attached: 1547750172562.png (891x461, 524K)

Attached: man of culture.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

>delayed for nearly a year
>plays like a even worse DS
This is like Lords of Fallen tier.

>new

Attached: 1538884186036.png (1833x314, 104K)

>tl;dr
>screencap from 19
Hue. So what is this new reddit meme?

Mia is a dog

choose your adventure

Attached: CV Tags.jpg (1000x1200, 561K)

So not just vampire girls, but also combined into monster girls? Mia just keeps getting better and better. Though I wish she was a loli.

I just wish she stopped barking at the mailman

Will this game have fashion? Or is it just the modifiable outfits in the creator with the blood veils over them?

>snuff
Io will NOT die

It's a big enemy, and it did way more damage than was needed.
Besides, Ichor is easy to get back.

Fact:

Mia is the best buddy in the demo.

>added Snuff to Io despite all three of them getting snuffed
>middle gets snuffed in the opening video
Yep, this isn't biased.

Mia is objectively the worst
Yakumo can tank and his greatsword does pretty good damage
Louis is better at dodging and his buff ramps up your DPS
Mia slowly shoots things before dying

Tags: Ryona, Gyaru, Mind Break, Rape

Attached: 1562389514065.webm (1280x720, 282K)

How do i download the demo, it doesn't appear at all in my store

>DILF

Go to the demo section of the store

There is no demo section in my store, fucking hell, should have made myself an US account back in the day

Tags: Nurse, Sole male, Sole female, kissing, Pregnant, tree

Attached: karen.png (1079x599, 411K)

Don't believe Yea Forums on this one, bros. The combat is complicated and hard to learn, but very satisfying with lots of options to make your character play the way you want. Code vein will be a cult hit which will be loved in a few years once the retards wake up. Until then I hope you all stay out of the comfy as fuck threads when it comes out, and let people who get it discuss the game in peace.

This accessory cost is really cramping my style here. why the fuck are hair pieces fucking accessories anyway? Should have slotted them into a hair point cost or some shit separately.

She's objectively the best

Just trust me on this, user

would bayonets be better if they were hitscan or had slightly faster projectiles (assuming you could still dodge enemies with guns)

I thought we were supposed to make them edgy?

Attached: JPEG_20190904_115032.jpg (3024x4032, 700K)

Posting her again because i liked the results

Attached: A lot of edges but none sharp.jpg (1920x1080, 82K)

Does Io still spin?

fuck no what the fuck are you saying?
just finished testing this and the movement and combat is fluid

No. The Demo improved them slightly, but they're still pretty unsatisfying and slow for a gun. The flamethrower and shotgun look more fun, though

>Io gets older
vampires age?

get near io and im going to kill you like i killed oliver
>beat the tutorial
>get a new blood code
>get to the base
>get a new blood code
>lol demos over!
>dont even get to try them out on real enemies
man what the fuck

Attached: cuck.jpg (2048x1152, 529K)

Louis better back the fuck off or I'm turning his sister into patio furniture

Go into the deep dungeon

There is a challenge dungeon where you can try them out

But Io's legs are better, and she has a softer lap
Also
>Vampires
>Aging

Codes sold me this game
being able to change the whole build playstyle on a whim instead of having to make another character or changing whole stats at a NPC is good

Also that thing with taking spells from a code to another for various and exotic build

Attached: 1412439314363.jpg (830x738, 56K)

Best boy coming through

Attached: Mido.jpg (1920x1080, 199K)

All of those are utter shit combinations.

What's your favorite code right now?

lyoko

Didnt play this new demo to know any difference but in the old one she felt the person who got the least in my way and cause less confusion on who the enemy is aggroed to. I know I could use no one instead but my autism won't let me.
I could probably enjoy the other AI more if I was more of a range fag which I'll probably try in some other playthrough.

I'm more of a Geass man myself

Not him but Prometheus with Sword/Bayonet and Phantom Assault, Blood shot, shifting holow and Blast Bolt as skills

Attached: 1534243948299.jpg (232x453, 22K)

I don't remember by heart and I closed the ps4pro but IIRC it's the one from Louis where you can change your dodge style by using the link skill
+ mastering some big dmg mages spell
really like the high mobility + fast estus recovery with the sword dps

I really liked the demo even though I never liked Dark Souls, I kinda feel like a fraud.

try Dark souls 3 maybe

Try Bloodborne

Who /Asetwithbigfuckingweapon/ here? Muscle wizards rise up

Attached: CODE VEIN Trial Edition_20190905124949.png (1920x1080, 1.69M)

The female MC's stomach is too fucking lickable

>Louis is smaller than the female MC
What a fucking manlet

a bit late but here's mine
I'm afraid she looks a bit too boring but I'm not quite sure how to spice her up. Might mess around in the creator a bit more in the future.

Attached: CODE VEIN Trial Edition_20190905223455.png (1920x1080, 2.25M)

Finally a game that snoy didn't censored it

Attached: CODE VEIN Trial Edition_20190905091119.png (1920x1080, 2.25M)

How tall is the MC anyway? 6' something? I recall reading that Io is 5'5" or so

Attached: save_6.png (1920x1080, 2.24M)

It's okay if you like it

create a tall tomboy character to fulfill height gap yuri, the patrician fetish

Really? She usually dies first for other players or forgets to revive you

C

Attached: CODE VEIN Trial Edition_20190905131340.png (1920x1080, 2.11M)

Mia is dressed like a low tier hooker!

I do like her but she just feels to plain for me

Attached: CODE VEIN Trial Edition_20190905225258.png (1920x1080, 2.11M)

Look at the free section.

I'm playing astral chain and plan on getting deus x machina next week. Is this game even worth it or just pirate?

Why don't you try out the demo?

I did for a little bit and was kinda underwhelmed.

Yes, not an excited yes but a yes anyway

Yeah, a taller girl manhandling a short one is pretty nice. I'm gonna make a tomboy as soon as I stop fucking around with recreating characters.

Attached: yamai.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

What were you underwhelmed by?

>pre-ordered the deluxe edition of CODE VEIN on PC
>have yet to purchase astral chain
>deus x machina soon
>luigis mansion 3 soon
>rune factory 4 soon
>deadly premonition just came out
>gun gun pixies soon

And I still got to purchase my new GPU at the end of the month just before CODE VEIN comes out too.
god damnit I cant afford all this shit at once!

Attached: 1553788001254.jpg (1200x900, 267K)

>(wo)manhandling Io in front of Louis

mia's chest

I made a feminine cake, but she looks kinda silly in-game, her face is all pretty but she's actually very tall and wields giant weapons so I might change it to a tomboy later. Plus her hair clips in the mask and blood veils.

Attached: CODE VEIN Trial Edition_20190905165651.jpg (1920x1080, 314K)

>not wanting your cute cakes to tower over you and carry huge weapons

>iceborne literally tonight
>BL3 crack soon

Why’s this September gotta be so busy? I’ve still gotta wrap up .hack last recode.

Is Code Vein co-op all the time similar to Remnant, or more traditional in that you just summon allies?

>>deus x machina soon
off topic but source? didnt know there was a new deus ex

He means Daemon X Machina, the Switch mecha game.

she cute, would marry

You have an NPC companion by default and can summon a player too

You can still go solo if you want

Not a deus ex, it's a game like God Eater/Astral Chain/CV

It's a mech game unrelated to Deus Ex

Neat. Can you summon a friend to play the whole game with, if that's known already?

You can summon allies until you beat the actual boss in the Depths, but I'm not sure how it works in the actual game. AI companions can be selected and dismissed at Mistles.

To keep this thread alive: What kind of map/dungeon does Yea Forums would like to see in the final release?

>it's a game like God Eater/Astral Chain/CV
No it's not. It's an Armored Core clone. Where did you get that it's like God Eater?

The clothing options kinda suck

My ass

thank god I'm only buying it for the PC early next year. no fucking way would I be able to get it at this moment.

yeah meant deamon ex machina, but ended up calling it deus because of habits. sorry for getting your hopes up user.

oh, nevermind then

Attached: file.png (901x787, 655K)

>Give my girl heart pupils because it's my fetish
>Makes every cutscenes look retarded

Attached: 1545060717602.jpg (125x91, 2K)

The lack of jump button is giving me anxiety

I don’t remember if there was an option to summon specific players, the network test just let you either put up or respond to a distress call and let matchmaking do the rest

The demo doesn’t have online functionality

A huge fucking tower you have to climb, like the Brume Tower in the Crown of the Iron King DLC

kino

Bonus points if it's Mido's science tower of fuckery

If it's any comfort the cutscenes will almost always look dumb for everyone because clipping is everywhere and you will see the most edgiest characters in existence make dumb reaction faces.

a Fantastic Voyage type of level that takes place in Eva's butt

Kino and cheatpilled

Cute goat girl that must be protected and probably shave

Attached: CODE VEIN Trial Edition_20190905031550.jpg (3840x2160, 322K)

If there is one thing I absolutely love about the game so far, it's the music

Agreed.
Goat pupil girls unite.

Attached: PS_Messages_20190904_060124.jpg (1920x1080, 338K)

I made a certain GOAT oneesan

Attached: Evil god.jpg (1200x675, 82K)

I only have a PC so I haven't played the demo. Anyone else?

Attached: __kirisame_marisa_touhou_drawn_by_rosette_roze_ko__57ba88e27ebd626db218466088e76a3a.jpg (1050x1600, 398K)

The girls in this game are so pretty it makes me want to become a 3D modeler

waifus aside the gameplay is atrocious

>Cannot play game because do not have a PS4

I hope your game is cool Sonyfriends

is it gonna have denuvo?

The hitboxes on some weapons are fucked.

What did Louis mean by this?

He's definitely not going to stab you in the back

I'm going to stab him in the dick

Your friend seems a bit down and he wants to make her feel more welcome in her prospective new home

I'm not falling for that shit, Louis

>Can sit down and lie in bed
>Can't make Io sit down next to me or lie in bed with me

Attached: sadakarin.jpg (1083x720, 50K)

It's such a shame that the only Ivy available in the NT and demo is the ugliest one. The regular version is peak /fa/

Attached: Scarf.jpg (1920x1080, 322K)

The companions make the games way too easy. I'm probably going to play solo like I did in Dragon's Crown.

I want to steal Eva's veil

I want to grope Eva's butt

You can make it work if you’re willing to embrace the green pseudo military look

You’ve gotta work your fashion around the veil instead of the other way around

Hi Jack

so all the waifuism for a demo is because the gameplay blows right?

I'm honestly happy that the companions are competent. I'd rather have ones that make your life easier than ones that make it a chore to play through.

Attached: CV Protection.webm (1000x800, 2.36M)

Gameplay is pretty solid, if janky. The new systems are fun to experiment with, and I appreciate most of the weapons having unique movesets.

Why don’t you try it and see

GE team makes surprisingly useful AI partners

>get into bossfight in the depths
>companion completely shits the bed
Doesn't help that their ai seems to have zero reaction to teleports, so any time the Queen's Knight targets the companion and does one of the teleport moves, it's a guaranteed hit.

Guys guys

Vampire feet

user no

I like it, there's just nothing to discuss about it.

They’ve gotten more liberal with gifts since the network test, or at least Louis and Mia did

Yakumo actually seems pretty low tier now since he’s not as aggressive and doesn’t provide a long term buff

Do CV revenants follow traditional vampire rules? Can they enter places without being invited in? For example, if Io really needed to use the toilet but you refused her entry to the bathroom, would she just have to stand there and let it leak out? Maybe while crying a bit?

They’re more like blood zombies than literal vampires

The Gamescom demo had Io absolutely annihilating everyone with her Gifts. It was actually amusing to see how aggressive she could be.
Beyond drinking blood and having their weakspot be the heart, not many similarities so far. They can drink blood like traditional vampires, but it's more practical to use Blood Veils.
They have magic and stuff, which is generally more of a vampire thing

Attached: Lick.webm (480x270, 188K)

fuck she's cute
gg user

Holy shit BASED
Chiyo chan is best onee san and best goat

Going to try making her once I get my PS4 back.
And then I'm going to take pictures of her sleeping and sitting on couches

Attached: Chiyo sleeping.jpg (1200x675, 108K)

Mia won't last on your wedding night. Io, on the other hand, will not!

Attached: hessra__75066859_p0.png (992x1403, 1012K)

based

>Mia won't last
>Io will not last
Shit, guess I'm taking Cruz

I want Coco and Io to give me a double paizuri

for me-va, it's eva

now we need scientific data about how much vampire fucking would last

I wanna cum inside of cocos hat and make lo wear it

Amusingly, there was more to discuss in the network test. The depths level in the beta is so short in comparison.

Blatantly going to say it. I've waited for this game for four years, been watching it for both the combat and Mia Karnstein. Played the Network Test and loved it. The combat is more Bloodborne than anything, if because of how you're supposed to feel. Please stop comparing it to Dark Souls or Bloodborne as "shit tier" Mainly because the combat should feel more God Eater - which it does, with Dark Souls influences.

Not only that, for the waifu lovers out there, the hot springs is supposedly going to let you invite your "chosen husbando/waifu" to the hot springs to talk about their pasts and relax.

As for combat, blood spells and gifts can carry over to different Blood Codes (but only certain ones) if you level them up accordingly - meaning you can build a custom class halfway through the game which suits your build. The only gripe I have with it is that you can't choose what to level up - levels level all stats at once, which would limit the gameplay if not for the fact Blood Veils and Blood Codes give you stats of their own, so you can build a Str Veil and a Dex Code and be a rogue, and the like.

As for Mia Karnstein though, she's a yandere with a younger brother and if you get on her good side she'll just mow through everything with her sniper rifle. I love her voice lines and her gift though. She chides you for taking too long and she also worries for you if you take on too many enemies at once. Also I mean her Japanese va did Shiro from No Game no Life and Mashiro from Pet Girl so I mean.

Io is cute, yes, and I may do a route with her at some point (as I am personally a boob man), but Mia isn't entirely flat (thankfully), and I'd rather pick the girl who actually seems determined and knows what she wants from the world than the quiet amnesiac who literally bumbles through existence and makes you take care of her.

Mia don't need no man - but you can be hers.

Attached: Mia Karnstein NO.png (229x228, 106K)

For me, it's a yuri threesome with both Io and Mia!

Attached: IMG_20190601_184834.jpg (1920x1080, 109K)

slapping io's titties around for ichor

For a month I went to college for this

>yandere
She just gets shittier by the second

Hot.
or cold i guess based on their body temperature

>tfw there's no romance options and waifufags got btfo forever

That's where the doujins come in

I would argue that Io takes care of the MC more than he takes care of her. She always asks him if there is something she can do to help, and she goes out into the world with him even though she finds it frightening. Granted, she is rather emotionless for the most part, but you can tell she cares.

>Io literally has a spell called Protection of Love

Its always hot due to the amount of blood intake

it's not like they can mate and suck fresh blood at the same time

I call her a yandere, but she's more like a "Don't fuck with me" kind of heroine. She actually can stealth shot enemies and will snipe them for you if you call them out so you can draw foes to you and kill them one at a time. She's really good for that, and doesn't just run in and pull everything like a certain swordsman (dammit Louis.)

I tried all of the possible partners during the Network test and Louis did a lot of good but he just kept pulling everything. Mia sniped and helped me pull things but her damage slightly lacked (which, I mean, she is ranged). Yakumo was... Yakumo. He did Yakumo things. He broke people.

And yeah, Io cares, but it really just feels like she's boobs. I mean they upped the jiggle physics since the original E3 demos.

Attached: Mia Yandere.jpg (1728x972, 166K)

Should I buy this game on steam? What is the does it have multiplayer? Will you guys play this game with me?

Attached: 1391396281225.gif (320x180, 2.29M)

if the full game still only has 7 base outfits I'm going to eat myself

Post the other two sluts too.

Attached: 1565405642022.jpg (1920x1080, 285K)

probably will have unlockable customes as you go along in the game, god eater is always like this.

Same

We can't really tell since we haven't had a chance to use her as a companion, but Io seems to be one of the more aggressive companions. Though her halberd does rather pitiful damage, it is great for staggering and regaining the Ichor she regularly uses to cast her high damaging spells. She also almost immediately revives you once you go down, even if she's in a dangerous situation. All of that and the unique Protection of Love buff she has makes her seem like a violently protective kuudere girlfriend

Attached: Io kills a guy and then spins around, unable to contain her excitement.webm (1280x720, 1.25M)

I already pre-ordered the digital deluxe for PC. I mean, why wouldn't I. I've waited for far too long not to splurge. D:

Attached: Mia Karnstein5.png (1920x1080, 3.19M)

I pre-ordered it on Steam and the PS4
My computer can't even run it properly

That's mean.

Attached: Code Vein Profile.png (1920x1080, 1.08M)

Only if you don't suck

Dark Souls was a fucking mistake. Journalism made people believe bad controls and stupid difficulty meant good game desing. Is a shame because this game looks alright but if the gameplay is trash then I wont bother.

Back to astral chain I guess.

Io's body is healthy and ready for your children instead of the insufficient Mia.

Attached: 09d35d1ee61b55adafa7b90032a1952a.png (692x922, 384K)

stay there

This. Imagine Mia trying to breastfeed.

I will. You know a game is bad when all there is is waifu faggotry. This is as bad as XC2.

Naicu~ dayo.
Do you also have Clair?

Attached: 1565422535210.png (1042x584, 431K)

It's a demo, there's not much at all to talk about.
just fuck off already.

Who?

Attached: Schonheidt Left.png (1920x1080, 1.12M)

But the past threads also have gameplay discussions
And XC2 had fine gameplay for what it is

I think the gameplay is fine aside from some silly shenanigans, but every game I like has people who play it say it's shit so I can't imagine what an actual good game is like if I'm having fun with a bad game, especially since DMC is a meme kept up by a style system, interesting characters, and good boss fights and Monster Hunter is way too grindy and time consuming to be something I'd want to invest time into, plus the absolute necessity of having hunting partners at higher levels is just another barrier that is just not what I want from a game of this run-around-and-hit-things style.
I'm going to get CV, not immediately but eventually.

I get the feeling user is responding to himself

I am right now

*breathes in*
CLAIRE!

Attached: Claaaaair.png (159x168, 62K)

you can solo everything in monster hunter.
And I've played pretty much evey action game out there, and code vein plays just fine. the complaints about "weight" doesn't make much sense, the game is just faster than average.

anal blood beads

Hi Mia

I can't believe Mia had to resort to this for her brother

MH is not really grindy at all if you're good, there's videos of stuff like MH2FU and the like being run through naked using default weapons and the like. Generally you get enough materials from just playing normally to advance and have a decent weapon and if you're good you can win the game solo even in multiplayer rooms.

No, there's no weight slider.
I made a Rune though.

Attached: Rune Code Vein.png (1920x1080, 1.02M)

Mia, stop posting your kinks.

Attached: top kek.png (547x709, 518K)

You're a good man.
Any other fun builds of H-heroines?

Wait, there are flamethrowers and shotguns?

How do you consume blood beads? Crack them open over a chalice and drink? Eat them whole? Bite into them like a fruit? ?

>mh is not grindy at all
then you remember deco farming.
Come on, user, World made it better, but you still need to put a few hundred hours to actually get to the top.

The bayonet trailer showed a flame thrower and a shotgun. The flame thrower is what you'd expect, and the shotgun did a lot of knock back

I made an Azel but didn't take pictures.

Now we're fucking talking. I'll deal with the shitty bayonet if it means eventually getting to werf some flammen.

Attached: Flammenwerfer.jpg (960x541, 117K)

anyone know how to get cum out of fur hats?

Mia what the fuck did you do this time

All right; We'll be know as team Yea Forums!

Attached: 1358627007550.gif (300x196, 1024K)

Please understand. If she wants to smell like an onahole then let her. You can reason with the autistic.

DEAL WITH IT

Attached: cool mia.jpg (921x959, 148K)

>You can reason with the autistic.
Can you though?

Attached: 1564116186367.gif (560x315, 140K)

I know for a fact that she's talking about Nikola's hat

I want this

I want the plushie too, dammit. D:< I want the figurine they were selling with the Japanese only edition.

(Edit, made this gif two years ago when the game was still hard in development. My how time has thankfully flown.)

Attached: Mia Continue.gif (478x268, 860K)

Io is literally the MC's wife.

>Inb4 d-doesn't count!

>Ywn make Io a mother and live a comfy life with her and your babies

Really like the game, I do have one complain though
Why the fuck is there PRESET FACES and why can't I for example switch the eyes of FACE 4 with FACE 2?

For your flaming needs

Attached: Flamethrower Bayonet.webm (1280x720, 330K)

All the budget went to accesories and jiggly titties, please understand.

I wish I could equip Mia with a flammenwerfer.

Are you new to Yea Forums, user?

fucked up how a goblet is a cup and not a baby goblin

Attached: assassin.jpg (1920x1080, 134K)

>Yea Forums
ew

I revived the orgasm of main screen Theme I didn't have since Dark Souls 3 main screen
pure eargasm, I don't know what this kind of music genra is called but I love it

I, too, love loud choirs shouting in barely understandable languages.
Which is why Sir Alonne's theme is my favorite in Souls

New? Not entirely. Just improperly proud of a probably terrible creation. And also very vocal about Mia.

lmao Im retarded I didn't know you could hold the charged drain

Just seemed like it since you weren't responding to posts in the usual way.

I tried to match the colors of the zweihander. Looks nice with the dark hounds too.

Attached: CODE VEIN Trial Edition_20190904223850.jpg (1920x1080, 250K)

I bet you didn't know you could aim the Ivy drain

my lovely wife ____

this should be fun to play as you notice you're bigger than everyone else in the story and it's just terribly unfitting

They seem like fruits to me

they're snowglobes

you can finally get your revenge on the 12 foot tall dark souls humans

>aim the Ivy drain
I-It's not just an AOE? don't make me turn on the ps4, looks like I missed so many shit

Attached: 1566214538026.png (900x900, 1.16M)

Did you not know about combo drains and launch drains either? It sounds like you only ever used it for backstabs and ripostes.

The virgin Sekiro
>lives in Japan, still shorter than everyone
>got killed by the biggest jobber in the land
>can normally only use a katana. Other weapons require magic paper he has to buy
>goal in life is guarding a shota, still fails
>HAPA girl can pick him up and body slam him
The Chad Revenant
>a giant among vampires
>was ambushed by the Revenant Hunter when he was still a rookie, still survived a cheap shot to the heart
>so strong all the weapons he uses are like styrofoam
>Uses the blood of his enemies to cast flashy spells
>goal in life was to kill the Queen, which he accomplished in the prologue
>has a big tiddy gf pining over everything he does

>combo drains and launch drains
Ah, I win this time. I am well aware of R1+triangle and square into Circle
Now tell me about that ivy aim

Attached: 1567596158882.png (177x182, 54K)

Ivy drain is grossly overpowered. It was in the network test and surprisingly still is. Its range is massive. And you can do it around corners.

code vein trivia: mia's hat is not just a furry cylinder and in fact has a little bow on the back

Attached: mia and claire.jpg (724x1024, 191K)

R1+Light Attack does your weapon's special attack
R1+Heavy Attack does your launch attack when you are in focus
R1+Drain after attacking does a combo drain, which is quick but gives less Ichor
The Ogre Blood Veil has the smallest area of effect, but a medium range with its dash
The Stinger Blood Veil can pierce through enemies
The Hound Blood Veil can hit multiple enemies in front of you
The Ivy Blood Veil can be manually aimed while charging it. Where it appears is indicated by the shadowy circle on the ground. It's range is longer than pretty much anything.

They've also all got different parry timings, with claw types as the fastest and ivy types as the slowest

>Sir Alonne's theme
splendid taste

Stinger also has HUGE range. Like, across the training room section huge. You can bust it out if you're confident a boss' move won't hit you.

The best if when you do it on a far off enemy, send them flying, and then they stand there confused since they don't know where the attack came from, so you just do it again. Fantastic way to safely raise your max mp.

The Stinger is the easiest to parry with since it has such a long window. I believe Ivy also requires you to stand a bit further away from the enemy.
The 0:37 mark always makes me strangely happy. The violins are also great. Fuck, I just love that theme.

Attached: Thumbs up.jpg (768x1024, 195K)

It has the longest charge up, doesn't it? I know it's one of the heavier Veil types

Thanks for the infos anons, is there more veils and codes further in the game?
I doubt for veils but codes probably yes?

I'm thinking of doing big sis next.
Who should I make after?

Attached: 1566160098178.jpg (1600x1200, 375K)

There's going to be more codes, there's definitely going to be more veils but they'll still most likely be within those four types

It also did 500 damage when I checked, not sure how much others deal but 500 is pretty respectable.

Veil types are relegated to Ogre, Hound, Stinger, and Ivy, but there are variations of them with different appearances and stats. There will definitely be more Codes, since that is what the game is all about.

Attached: Spiky Hound.webm (1280x720, 2.72M)

make a big Io, I was trying earlier, but it's hard to make her eyes.

But we can't be as big as Io!

See if you can make Albedo

Attached: Albedo.jpg (700x978, 157K)

it's okay, you get to have a bigger butt than her.

Reminder that you can give your character fluffy pubes by adding a tuft of hair between the open zipper on one of the base outfits

But do we get to have a bigger but than Eva?

NO ASS

Attached: cv cc.jpg (294x467, 20K)

Attached: EDmpYdKXYAYa70v.jpg (1920x1080, 89K)

>Dark Souls was a fucking mistake. Journalism made people believe bad controls and stupid difficulty meant good game desing. Is a shame because this game looks alright but if the gameplay is trash then I wont bother.
>
>Back to astral chain I guess.
>Dark souls 2 but even more clunky

If you actually think that Souls is clunky then you clearly did not play Monster Hunter.
Now that SHIT is actually CLUNKY AS HELL. And is filled to the brim with delays, unregistered inputs and other shit.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-27 Monster Hunter World Iceborne - Japanese TV Commercial [Eng Sub] PS4 - YouTube (404x565, 415K)

I can't wait to get the white version of this

Attached: Ivy.webm (1280x720, 1.81M)

>I think the gameplay is fine aside from some silly shenanigans, but every game I like has people who play it say it's shit so I can't imagine what an actual good game is like if I'm having fun with a bad game, especially since DMC is a meme kept up by a style system, interesting characters, and good boss fights and Monster Hunter is way too grindy and time consuming to be something I'd want to invest time into, plus the absolute necessity of having hunting partners at higher levels is just another barrier that is just not what I want from a game of this run-around-and-hit-things style.

If you are talking about MHW, then the only monsters you need to have a party with are Behemoth, Leshen and Kulve Taroth.
You only need to kill Behemoth like 2-3 times to get the materials to craft his set. Leshen about 5-10 times depending on your luck and only if you need Geralt / Ciri layered armor and their weapons.
Kulve is the only real grind here, but I always liked to run her. Be it sniffing lobbies with randoms or just noobs or p1r17 with voice chat and competent players.

a good albedo should be doable if I know how that user made his angel waifu with wings
if Wonder if there will be enough place for all the ornaments + orns though

I must not know what clunky means, because MH (I haven't played past gen 3) never felt particularly clunky to me outside of few bosses like Plessy. DS2 on other hand was a fucking clunkfest.
Hell, the silly shit you could pull with hitboxes to dodge attacks or how the weight of weapons felt always made it enjoyable. Plus would you really call it clunk when you can do shit like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=e9NYYewCSxo

I'll try making my own once I get the chance. Also going to try my hand at Cibo and my waifu(s?)

BB, DaS 3 and Sekiro as fast as light compared to MHW.
And even DaS / DaS 2 are not as bad with the inputs compared to MHW.

I started to play MHW (first MH game for me) after all From Software games and I felt really bad about the clunky controls and unresponsiveness of the game. In a lot of situations there are 1-2 seconds delays that prevent you from doing something because the last action you've done has an extra delay for whatever fucking reason.

Such a potato ancient code.

I've got used to it eventually, even did a bunch of speedruns with the weapons I use but it's still pretty damn bad.

What do you guys think of that Insatiable Despot boss that was shown?

I would

I see you guys posting your characters a lot. Is the character creator free to download or something or is it from the beta?

It's one of the few bosses revealed to not look like a sexy lady, though

I know

>even did a bunch of speedruns with the weapons I use but it's still pretty damn bad.

Is that you, listfag? I can't imagine anyone else talking so far out of their ass to try and make MHW look bad.

Attached: trash is that way.jpg (399x400, 23K)

I can't exactly comment since I never played MHW.
I recall good bit of clunk from BB honestly, being fast and light not necessarily free from clunk, infact sometimes it gets really bad. DaS3 on other hand felt pretty decent and never played Sekiro. I watched a few videos of MHW and it don't seem too bad though.

I played Sekiro, and I'd say that it is pretty clunk free.
Then again, I enjoyed playing DaS2, so I may just not be able to detect clunkiness

There's currently a free demo which includes the character creator.

>if I know how that user made his angel waifu with wings
Got any pics of his waifu?

>ywn kiss Mido

Attached: Code-Vein_2018_02-01-18_050.jpg (1920x1080, 1.33M)

She's pretty cute, honestly

Attached: Angel 01.jpg (1200x675, 93K)

>fireden doesn't have the archive anymore
fuck them
ah nice

Attached: Angel 02.png (773x487, 378K)

Yeah, everyone who is not amazed by a clunky MH is a "listfag", retarded fanboy.

Good thing I still had the thread open.
I really need to clear my tabs

Attached: Angel 03.png (397x488, 210K)

I'm in love (figuratively) with my Revenant. I'm going to make a bunch of different outfits for her later so I can change whenever I want. I just wish you could toggle your Blood Veil in the customization menu to see what you'll look like in battle.

QT

Are you sure you don't want to call me a bing or something? I understand if you've gotten discouraged from getting repeatedly banned and laughed out of every MH thread for months once people caught on to your shit.

Attached: 1541378126804.jpg (800x586, 107K)

Don't copy my revenant you fucks

Just the wings, user.

clunky is what you call a combat when you just don't like the game and don't know what exactly is wrong with it.

I don't even care about your existence. You are the one obsessed with things, schizo.

Mia is my long time claimed wife.

Please stay away from Mia.

Attached: 『CODE VEIN』3rd Trailer.webm (1280x720, 1.93M)

That dog is all yours, user

I dunno, look at Dark Souls 2. Sometimes you press a button, game sits there confused, does a weird input, and then several seconds later actually does the attack. Or sometimes it works as intended. Sometimes it starts and stops midmotion. Sometimes it decides to start backstab when there is none to have logically, leaving you standing in a pose like a dumbass free to hit.

Of course, user. My wife is Io, and I love her very much

Attached: Io scroll - Transparent.png (690x922, 703K)

sekiro is smooth and generally responsive other than some end lag and how you always do a step dodge before sprinting

>can't cancel animations
>all animations are slow as fuck
>after each action you have a shitty delay
>pace is terribly slow
>you always feel like fighting in the mud

Clunky
Ancient
Shit

I played around 200h of dark souls 2 and never felt anything like that.

git gud

I'm using axe, which is one of the slower weapons, and I can cancel all attacks into any of the gift attacks

>all animations are slow as fuck
That's not necessarily clunky or bad...
Game is built around slower combat from both you and the enemy.

Sounds like the first two god eaters

That's mostly input lag from doing a bunch of things at once, isn't it?
This is just wrong

>That's mostly input lag from doing a bunch of things at once, isn't it?
Most of it is, yeah. Like say you dodge, then double-tap the attack button and game gets confused. For backstab is issue with the code and you can see same shit happen in DaS3 too where it'll start the animation and cancel it realizing target is not there (though the register window is usually way off).

>Mia is the first girl revealed even in the proto-phase of the game.
Iofags are secondaries and its going to be funny seeing how shit she's going to be considering she's an add-on.

>Game is built around slower combat from both you and the enemy.
Say that to pepega slamming AT Nerg

It wouldn't be the first time someone saying a combat system was clunky or unresponsive got called out for being a button mashing dipshit

>Mia wasn't even supposed to be in the game

Attached: Not originally designed for Code Vein.png (1920x1020, 663K)

>Mia is the first girl revealed yet she's still completely fucking useless compared to Io

This game has to be the most uninspired shit ever. Talk about appealing to waifufags, the lowest common denominator.

Excuse me.

I need more information.

I wish we could have seen more of bamco's canceled prostitute simulator they got Mia from

>antiwaifuwags

Attached: 1567206619114.jpg (923x1582, 277K)

I'd rather have a game that lets you make your own waifu rather than Blast Hardcheese #53262727

I'd blast my hard cheese all over Io if you know what I mean

user, go see a fucking doctor

The combat seem pretty unique aside from the obvious Souls inspiration. I like how the Ichor system encourages you to play a lot more aggressively to get more Ichor so you can cast more gifts, and you are actively use the Veil in combat with the combo drain.

Attached: It's Treason then.webm (1280x720, 1.75M)

>>can't cancel animations
Nothing wrong with this. Some combat systems are geared towards safe play and others are based on risk/reward management. You can commit to a long combo or heavy slow hit in those games, but you risk getting your face caved in in return. It's really only a problem for people who can't manage their own greed.

Yeah, being locked in a shitty animation is such an amazing gameplay.

Mia was designed for another game before code vein was a thing. Then the game got canceled, but they liked her design so much, they kept it.

Big sis.

Attached: Pyra Code Vein.png (1920x1080, 1.14M)

That's right. Learn to stop being greedy and learn the enemies patterns and openings.

And her simpleton older sister.

Attached: Mythra Code Vein.png (1920x1080, 1.07M)

>oh no I can't dash as soon as I see the enemy moving a limb while mashing light attack

There's nothing about being greedy or not, dumbass.
It's about having full control of your character that is responsive and not some clunky ass garbage trash from 1945 that runs on its own without letting you to control it.

Pretty good Pyra, but Mythra looks like she's on some drugs. This is someone's Pneuma

Attached: CV Pneuma.jpg (600x550, 49K)

>Those fangs
M-mommy gib bloodies

Is the demo already over? I went to go check on PS4 and couldn't find it.

Good job now replicate this webm by sitting in a chair

Attached: 1567260748532.webm (600x560, 1.27M)

yes, you missed it

This game has some really limited faces...
I am spoiled by some games.

why is jack so homosexual
he should settle down with eva and be a family man

Wonderful.

Attached: 1429206467677.png (640x480, 321K)

>wtf why do I have to commit to attacks

>There's nothing about being greedy or not
That's exactly what it is. Swing a giant weapon around and it takes you time to recover. Hell, as game physics become more advanced, this is the opposite of ancient mechanics. It's more true to reality.

Oh good, I was worried there wouldn't be an option to set your sword on fire

Jack is tsundere for the MC

Moskau: The Game died for this.

Yeah, I remember grinding my feet on Io's couch.

Attached: rick james.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

Jack is too busy penetrating people in front of Eva
He gets off to it, the freak

Wonder how it looks in motion. I know my momiji looks a little silly when her ribbons move but the poof balls stay in place.

Woaah, so realistic! Why don't we have friendly fire and falloff damage as well, it would be amazing!!
Because swinging gigantic axes like an anime fucking character is a pinnacle of physics.

Why is there no PC demo if the game is releasing the same day on all platforms?

Attached: 1562956527392.png (703x900, 402K)

monster hunter is one of the most popular action games and it's exactly that and you also get fucked for getting greedy as well.

Because lazy Japanese coding means they probably can't make a demo without you being able to datamine everything else about the game.

It's about commitment and punishment, user. You need to face the consequences if you make a bad swing.

how did Mia get this reputation for being a butt slut?

If I can run away from all my problems in real life then I should be able to do it in this game as-well.

>Io emerges and completely overshadows Mia

Lord knows she has no tits.
And girls with no tits are buttsluts.

Yo

New demo add anything new or is it the same sections like the old demo?

My revenant's butt dimples.
Also I ran through the demo the first time not learning fuck all because the forced partner just stomped everything before I could attack.
Learned how to tell them to fuck off and ran through again. Learned parry timings, backstabs and had a much more fun time.

Attached: CODE VEIN Trial Edition_20190905172119.png (1920x1080, 2.35M)

new and easier depths

I honestly have no idea
It actually has less than the Network Test

Attached: Mia getting ready_Medium.webm (1280x720, 1.39M)

memers with nothing to do since the demo was short and the threads are being created far too often

News on pc trial when? I just wanna try the game reeeee. (And make a waifu)

And here's one more obscure-chan.

Attached: Azel Code Vein.png (1920x1080, 1.04M)

I cant quite tell if she has twintails or not so Im going with Io. Fuck twintailed blonde tsunderes, so boring

A shame, I'll just pirate it as soon as it's cracked instead.

This kinda reminds me of Freedom Wars with the /fa/shion that you could do in that game.

>monster hunter is one of the most popular action games
Only in Japan and maybe in Murrica who played hand-held console garbage.

I love dragon's dogma, but you should play it, choose strider, and take the instant reset skill. Then only play that from now on.
Here, this overpowered skill was made just for you - dragonsdogma.fandom.com/wiki/Instant_Reset

Yeah, because fast paced and responsive character cannot get punished for mistakes.
Totally it's not slow ass clunky garbage that makes you fight like a turtle overcoming shit tier outdated fight system from a decade or even more ago.

It reminds me of DeS or even DaS 1, 10 years old games. Meanwhile MHW is still the same shit while BB / Sekiro / DaS 3 all moved forward and have waaay better controls for your character and way better fast paced combat as well.

it's the most popular it has ever been in the west, or anywhere else for that matter

I'm still planning to play Dragons Dogma, I had it on Steam since the release but never played it.

Since I'm waiting for 2020 Iceborne release, I might as well pick it up now.

Over 10 million copies sold, listfag. Capcom's highest selling game ever.

It was never popular outside of Japan and Murrica (notorious Nintendo / Snoy cock suckers).

Quality > quantity.
Justin Bieber and Britney Spears can outsell classic music easily as well.

>if I can't swing this greatsword and immediately roll in the middle of the swing, it's a shit game
>i-it's not because I get greedy and spam attacks

Monster hunter controls are definitely not for everyone. Every single motion needs to be committed to. It's less about reaction time and more about prediction, because enemies often have attacks you literally cannot REACT to. You have to avoid letting them hip check to begin with because you're probably not going to escape their zero-telegraphed moves.

I remember abusing this, legit fun as fuck to literally have a reset button for everything. Well DD is fun in general, shit like Magic Archer in BB or setting yourself on fire, or even punching the BB final boss to death. It's a fun'n'silly game.

Attached: 1453506701092.webm (636x360, 2.83M)

evade window

Man, I loved the pawns. I hope that the companions fill the hole they left

they seem to talk as much as the pawns did, if that's any help.

For all the complaining: I enjoyed pawns talking.
But I am a lonely guy who sits in his room all day, so it's nice to have something social in my life.

I know that, and I genuinely enjoy it. They also seem to be very useful so far.
Speaking of which, anyone have the dialogue each gives when you revive at a mistle?

No one said anything about quality, they said monster hunter is popular, which it is. It was a household name in japan for years and now it's expanded to global acclaim with World.
It would be nice if you could boss them around a bit. Tell them to pull enemies, hang back, run away, etc. I guess it's not a big deal though.

The AI seems to know what to do for the most part, fortunately. I have yet to be killed because one of them got too trigger happy

Attached: Buff male MC.png (303x548, 312K)

What happens if you say no to Louis when you first meet him? Does he just force himself in your party anyway?

You can go solo for the most part, but he shows up to help you with Oliver.

>no nipples
Fucking japs

They've got 3 or 4 lines each, they'll even comment on reconsidering your tactics when you approach the place where you died. I've seen Mia makes comments about vengeance after killing a boss that killed you before, too.
He'll stay where he is and ask if you've changed your mind if you talk to him again. If you say no or just ignore him entirely he'll still show up for the Oliver fight.

Io looks a little more worn out when you encounter her next

Male faces feel really off.
My hype is dying outside of outfit system. Was already disappointed how God Eater 3 outfits+character customization was heavily neutered.

You must understand, user, they got gnawed off by vampire ladies.

I wonder what Io will say. I know she expresses relief for you finally waking up when you revive.

That feel when you find out you can actually make your clothes glow Neon.

Attached: It's too amazing.gif (500x281, 564K)

kek

Attached: Io Lap Pillow.jpg (1920x1080, 361K)

Where did you get this gif of Mia

>no option to hide HUD

>ywn have a soft, loving gf like Io

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (580x548, 34K)

I'll have Io instead

>There are people who DON'T want a big tiddy vampire gf to watch over them while they sleep

They are not people, user

What does it feel like?

>Io hauled your comatose ass all the way to the slavedriver's basement and still gave you a lap pillow when she got there

Attached: 1562369143518.jpg (842x1045, 270K)

heaven

>Io could have been humming a lullaby to you while you slept to make sure you rested well

That's how you know someone cares a lot.

She's just too good, anons

Attached: Take my hand.gif (500x246, 825K)

I'd hold hands with white aradia