Second first party fighter pass

>second first party fighter pass

Yeah, I'm think SHE'S IN!

Attached: 77a2030a471c602c60a6ae0a5c429131942dbd2br1-700-936v2_hq.jpg (700x936, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/agQSdVExQUc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Not wanting this absolute chad

youtu.be/agQSdVExQUc

Attached: gchg.png (474x853, 612K)

>wanting a side character instead of the central character of the game
Please tell me you're not serious.

EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG EDELGANG

Dimitri is the lord = protagonist

Post feet

If Dimitri doesn´t get in I´ll riot. He´s the best lord in 3H. People only care about Edgelord because waifu and noone gives a fuck about Claude other than for the "le upside man" memes

Sakurai pretty much confirmed that the rest of the characters will be 3rd party as he wants to stretch out the "biggest crossover" record as much as possible.

>hey everything in super mario brothers happens because bowser kidnaps the princess! He must be the main character!

>disappears early or gets killed in 75% of the routes
Yeah, no. Edie is the main character

I hope so, just imagine the immense butthurt over another FE character.

feet

Sorry Edelgard, I'm too based

Attached: 8SCMxM.gif (320x180, 3.7M)

>Edelfags thinking they still have a chance
Guess you will join Ashleyfags and Stevefags as the laughingstock of Yea Forums

Attached: 1563912233832.png (394x299, 52K)

A villain rep would be nice, sure.

Please play something besides FE

Sakurai deadass made a second pass just for Rex

Watch.

You morons do know that Byleth is the one who will be in, right?

"Out of my way!"
"I'll destroy you!"
"Don't struggle."
"Begone!"
"Eventually, I too will fall."
"Too weak for this world."
"I disposed of doubt long ago."
"See you in the eternal flames."
"All talk and no action."
"Atone for your sins."

Attached: Dimitri FE.png (600x840, 1.12M)

It really sucks that she was the postergirl of the game. Dimitri or Claude would be better for smash

Now that it's been out, eagles was such a worse route than Lions and Deer

Attached: 1566795349114.gif (560x400, 81K)

Rex
Edelgard
Paper Mario
Captain Toad
Ribbon Girl

Seems fairly likely desu

Why did they make her the face of the game when her actual route in the game had SO LITTLE care put into it?

Did they know waifufags wouldn't beat the game anyway?

Attached: 1563211944717.jpg (960x960, 136K)

Edelgard also dies in every route that isn't her own user

Play the game

The DLC will most likely be an extension of the Black Eagles, more specifically them fighting the slitherniggers

i hope its all 3rd party

BE had the most unique maps and better challenge. BL was just a generic FE plot and GD was nothing but lore dump

She survives Claude's if Dedue doesn't survive.

>a 3h rep is guaranteed in the base game to promote 3h
>w-well they're going to be in the fighters pass.....wait why are these all third party
>they're going to be in the SECOND fighters pass even though its too late to promote 3h!
>get ready for eddlard in smash 6!

Attached: 1565410265354.jpg (500x375, 56K)

Attached: 1564680201089.gif (680x312, 139K)

>blacked eagles are smashfags

Based.

Deer had better maps than eagles though? What eagles map was even good? Some of the best maps in the game eagles outright skip

Eagles also explains so little despite interacting with the "main villain" so much so it also fails from a writing standpoint, and this is also leaving out the huge enormous flaw of the school phase being a gigantic minefield of plot holes in eagles

>Edelgard has high defense and resistance for level 40
>still gets destroyed by Dimitri
>so does everyone else who attacks him
>end up just cheesing it using up all of my gambits until he's finally low enough
literal raid boss

>BE had the most unique maps and better challenge

Holy shit Edeltards

Attached: EBQnEsTXsAIlzNs.png (225x186, 60K)

>BL was just a generic FE
Play the game

>they didn't use him in all the early advertisements despite being the best lord FE's had in years

Feels extra bad

The last two. The paralogue at Fodlan's throat, the retaking of Garreg Mach, etc.
All good maps and much better than the junk in other maps.
Also more challenging overall. BL is piss-easy and GD endgame was the only challenging bit

All he said is he wanted to connect as many game worlds as possible, that doesnt imply 3rd party only, crossover only, or even 1st party only. If any of these were explicitly the case he would have said so.

There are many "game worlds", 1st and 3rd party alike that haven't been connected to Smash, the "world" of Three Houses and Xeno 2 haven't been connected in any significant way.

>complained about FE characters in smash for years
>played three houses
>suddenly want everyone and their mother from that game in smash
What have I become

Attached: 1567367355630m.jpg (1024x717, 90K)

If I got Edelgard and Rayman, I would never ask for anything more of Smash.

Attached: 1554157779738.jpg (1536x1536, 183K)

It's because you played an actually good FE games, it's been years

No one would be mad if a 3h character got in if corrin was never added, Corrin is the real problem

Attached: 465343.png (1216x467, 378K)

Welcome to a fate worse than death and suffer as your favourite character gets snubbed by a blue haired lord with a sword or a magical albino.

It's not dimitri's fault to be so based

Attached: wsEU_O.gif (320x180, 2.55M)

AND THIS IS TO GO PEAK BOAR

Attached: 1567456707343.png (1300x701, 1.84M)

Attached: IsU66QqH_hlpbJAM.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

Though that webm is based, they should have made Marianne go dancer, shit is broken on her

Anyone have the webm of edgygard getting dabbed on by the Chad 3 crit sniper?

so many of the dialogues before fighting are anti-climatic
>Sylvian gives a nice little speech
>music plays
>gets one shot by Ferdinand
>sad music plays
>Ah... This is it... Bros...

Debate me.

Attached: Villains+i+is+one_b0c32b_6428996.jpg (1280x1764, 416K)

What's the point of any of this discussion when it comes to the writky of these games? They're predictable and fall in line with all the other games. On top of that, none of these characters are well written antagonist like say Dutch from RDR

Attached: giphy (1).gif (480x270, 3.9M)

Writing*

Attached: Hero of Fodlan.webm (853x480, 2.89M)

EDELGARD IS FUCKING SHIT AND NEVER GETTING IN HAHAHAHAA

Attached: 1567265427757.jpg (957x1024, 79K)

cry about it edeltard

Sakurai literally spent a segment talking about how they are bringing more video game worlds (IPs) together by continuing. First party series already represented with playable fighters aren't getting more.

Actually yeah now that there's not a determinate amount of DLC fighters left I could see it now. Would still be lame.

Fuck off and die edeltard

>Rex
>Edelguard
>Ribbon Girl
>Grass-Rafiki (Pokemon)
>AC Islander
2nd Season pass is obviously a shill list, so here's mine. I just thought Spring Man is the face of ARMS, though

This chart doesn't work with 3h, not much of a debate

Having Alphonse on the same level as Corrin is an insult to Alphonse.

>rules of nature in the background

It will probably be:
FE3H character
Akira (Astral Chain)
Gen 8 Pokemon
Third Party 1
Third Party 2

Crazy Dimitri's motives aren't even remotely mysterious. Dude is traumatized over his past and developed an obsession for Edelgard. They might seem insane, but so is everyone else's on that chart.

Pathetic, cope more you fucking tard.

Attached: 1567103636540.jpg (1109x800, 255K)

Attached: 1567185910788.png (349x360, 165K)

>Villains whose motives are hard to find fault in and arguably better than the hero's
I know this is an old meme but that's not a villain, that's just an antagonist.

Attached: __edelgard_von_hresvelg_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_lee_domino__sample-a4f0e585d5dc373 (850x1075, 153K)

Now that's the stuff. You're a cool guy, user.

Dimitri pushes it to the absurd by siding with the openly genocidal dragon god just to stick it to Edelgard.

Great another another lord with a Sword. At least the 3H leaders are Axe, Bow & spear respectively.

>genocidal dragon god
play the other route fuckhead

One route retard detected

You need to play other routes if you think Rhea is just OOGA BOOGA ME EVIL

She's genocidal in that route specifically, retards, and it's the one in which Dimitri sides with her.

>Fanfiction villain route
>Central character

Imagine NOT banging Edelgard if she was your student.

The weak should fear the strong

Central character is always the pick.

Alts en Smash

Attached: Dimitri ouf.png (1594x968, 1.47M)

fuck hes such a chad

What would his Up Special be?

>pantyhose feet

Attached: 1564962393254.webm (854x480, 1.63M)

Edelgard is the central character, not Byleth.

My dick is in her vagina motherfucker

Living in delusion now tard? Edelgard is the Hillary Clinton of three houses, shilled everywhere and the white male still won.

“Edelgang!”

Attached: FAE2E726-75DF-4562-8E51-BE2E615BC45A.jpg (1976x1125, 1.25M)

>most deployed Lord
Live in your fantasy, boartard.

Most people picked route because she was shilled and then probably went church.

You don't play as her, you play as Byleth.

>tfw no route that lets you marry all three of them and unite the land through the power of polygomy

Attached: 6a4.jpg (850x1094, 310K)

If that shirt argument held ANY weight Rhea/Seteth would appear on the loading screen charts

spoilers: they never have

That ain't Byleth

That crit animation where he jumps up and throws his lance.

Byleth is not the character used in all of the promotional art, my dude

He's still the player character.

Attached: dghrth.png (1240x647, 1.6M)

That's some really nice art.

>ANY weight Rhea/Seteth would appear on the loading screen charts
>Rhea
Wow, a retard who thinks Rhea is unit in church, as expected of a Edeltard.