I want to _______ malik

>i want to _______ malik

fill in the blanks Yea Forums

Attached: Faridah_Malik.png (520x566, 267K)

Marry.

Save.

based

I want to hang out with Malik.

Seems like a great tomboy sis-bro who enjoys good movies and good-bad B movies. Good at banter too.

I'll never forgive MD for not having her

She got an innocent man sent to jail. I want her locked up!

Why does everyone in this game act like they have Parkinson's disease? The dialogue animations are so fucking twitchy and weird.

>strong independent sassy no-nonsense arab female pilot

Attached: 1552978236565.png (792x691, 299K)

Fly with Jock instead of

silently takedown

Based.

Pick your targets better. This was a little before SJWs truly started taking over the industry and the game never tries to push some agenda. Someone just wanted to make his arab waifu. Which is based.

Attached: haram.jpg (700x990, 235K)

She sneaks into your apartment and hides a toy of her V-tol in your cereal after you come back to it one point in the game.

kek

fond memories of murdering entire lower Shanghai police force

cuddle

Attached: 1562614337278.jpg (329x810, 42K)

it's called jank and it's charming

She looks sounds and acts pretty white. how can you tell?

Can you actually save her vtol I remember trying a couple of times but never made it.

people online say you can save her but I never really tried even because I thought it's scripted

I want to bind Malik's soul to a suit of armor which will be forced into eternal servitude.

She's from Dearborn. The muslim town next to Detroit. But she's obviously not a practicing muslim

Black-Gold pilled

That's a little specific user

>an absolute bro to MC and wet as a puddle every time she talks with him, clearly wants that augmented D now when he's single
>ready to literally sacrifice herself for him
You don't say

You can even without being seen or killing anyone, you just have to be super fast and save some grenades.

Punch.

get out of here with

Attached: getmeoutofhere.jpg (1920x1200, 166K)

>hey remember how the original Deus Ex had that sequence where you could save your brother depending on your actions
>yeah, let's copy that, but instead of your brother, it's...a completely unimportant character

Nu-DX is such dumb garbage.

Attached: 17327128128.jpg (2000x2000, 895K)

tenderly sodomize

>Arab with Arab name, who looks like an Arab is actually white
I see Americans are finally waking up. What a shame.

Bust a nut in the corpse of

Yeah, saving her is pretty easy. Even if you're doing non lethal.

hire

anal is haram in islam though

>It's canon that she lived
The only good thing about that shit ass game, and also a bad thing is that we DON'T FUCKING SEE HER AND WE CAN'T FUCKING ROMANCE HER

Its the same as saving Jock in the first game you fucking nonce.

I WANT TO TENDERLY FUCK AND MARRY MALIK
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I wish she was in a better game tho. I also wish she was Berber instead of Arab.

Attached: Knight courts his Tomboy Ninja Waifu.png (2000x1300, 1.3M)

I saved Malik in a no-kill run

I love my fucking waifu