90% of the game is tartarus grinding

>90% of the game is tartarus grinding
>godawful combat that only lets you control one party member
>graphics are ugly as sin
>characters are bland and boring as shit
Tell me why is this the best one again?

Attached: Persona3cover.jpg (220x314, 25K)

It's really good, and most of that stuff you listed I disagree with. I don't blame you for having a different opinion though, the world would be a weird place if we all felt the same about media

It just is

>p5 babby upset he didnt get his hand held

Imagine my shock

Attached: laughingsupport.jpg (1080x1147, 425K)

It's better than P5 in every way that matters besides UI

>90% of the game is the combat system
Yeah, that's how games are meant to be. Not diluted with dialogue "choices" and "puzzles".

I love Fuuka!

Attached: Fuuka Jump.png (596x869, 272K)

Is P3 the biggest Pleb filter of all time?

Attached: 44339355_2132619863438064_1940933692868263936_n.png (640x480, 453K)

Like Evangelion, it's purely the atmosphere rather than the specifics.

tied with MGS2

Master Piece.

Imagine being proud of bring so dumb

except the combat system in p3 is garbage. a game built around a shitty combat system is a shit game.

it's worse than p2 in every way that matters besides having visible encounters.

Imagine believing anything in Eva or P3 is meant to make concrete sense.

>He can't anticipate what his teammmates will do when directing them to attack
If they have the chance to do weakpoint damage, they will take it. Scan everything, find weaknesses.

Imagine not understanding the straightforward plot of Persona 3.

And if you want ez mode, play heal/buff yourself and tell teammates to go full assault.

P3=Nocturne>DDS>P4>P5>>>SMT4

>OLD GOOD NEW BAD
day of the zoom can't come soon enough

>p3
>not bloated out the ass with dialogue choices

P5 after the flashback gets pretty stupid as well as SMT4 past a certain point. Smt4A at least had the gameplay to back it up, ps2 era is peak atlus

>P3=Nocturne
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, p3 zoomers actually believe this shit!

>a few non branching, non plot-critical choices per conversation is bloat

>90% of the game is tartarus grinding
I sure hope you realize that once you reach the top of the block you are done for the rest of the month, unless you want to be there for requests and the like.

Boomer's first JRPG. I enjoyed it for what it was, but you really do have to be a fifteen-year-old emo kid with no friends and tinnitus to fully appreciate it.

This, I have a goth friend who was a depressed emo kid and wanted to kill herself. So of course she loved this game

Hanged Man a shit
Annoying boss and all its arcana shadows are a bitch to fight

>Tell me why is this the best one again?
Because you're just fucking stupid and actually got pleb filtered by PERSONA 3.

Imagine being so delusional about your otaku bullshit that you believe it makes sense

>>characters are bland and boring as shit

Attached: what am i reading.png (437x805, 412K)

Persona 3 is simple as fuck. What's so confusing about it? Are you ESL by any chance?

Do you have brain damage? How are you not understanding this straightforward-ass game?

you must be a really dumb and stupid person if you don't understand P3's plot

I wish Aigis wasn't so useless for 90% of the game

Nostalgia. Play P4 instead and skip P5.

It's neat how Nyx formed the Collective Unconsciousness and propagated sentient life, becoming a part of all psyches, meaning all the other cognitive entities that were born from the sea of the soul, like Igor, Izanami, and Yaldabaoth are all born from Nyx.
Which makes sense in that Nyx is undefeatable while those others are. It's on a completely different scale of threat.

Yukari is cute

It's just kinda weird that Persona 3 doesn't actually... you know, hint at the fact that Nyx is some weird moon-sized space alien that caused all gods and demons to exist, and also arguably caused human life to be what it is.
Like, this is completely, 100% shit that was revealed in side material

Yeah, it's this kind of stuff that I wish was in the Old Documents you find at the top of the blocks in Tartarus instead of being relegated to the club book. Because a mysterious blood-soaked tower tower crawling with nightmarish creatures, with traces of evidence that this is something manmade or that people have been here before? Sign me the fuck up, I love that kind of story.

You're all so fucking stupid.

says the retard struggling to understand fucking persona 3, a game written for edgy preteens eager to start high school

What could you possibly be having trouble understanding? The game pulls no punches and does a reasonable job of explaining away any ambiguity.

Fuck that, play Chad Emo twink and just make yourself nigh indestructible with OP personas. Let Junpei and pals dawdle around while you smack tartarus around with your cock

>Not understanding eva
Are you 12?

That's how the game ends up anyway at some points.

>Elizabeth and Theodore's comments on if you have Mara equipped

Attached: 1567525343733.png (600x768, 478K)

Only upside to this game is that the protag gets that velvet pussy. Part from that it has nothing else to best the others in the franchise. Still a really fucking good game but defo not as good as P2, P4 or even P5

Attached: 1567624595958.jpg (400x533, 178K)

>nostalgia

i hate this meme
i played p3 almost 2 years after i played p4 an it immediately became one of my favorite games ever. I struggle to slog through 4

5 is alright. it is just distracting and smooth enough that it doesn't get too bogged down during the slower portions of the game.

Which one should i play? The portable one or the ps2 one?

FES

dont fall for the female mc meme

Tartarus? Sounds like a brand of toothpaste.

NA education

FES
I made the mistake of my first time being poatable.
It still works, and controlling the party's nice, but the presentation is best on the PS2.