Now that the dust has settled: broken cancer or irredeemable trash?

Now that the dust has settled: broken cancer or irredeemable trash?

Attached: Alors-les-fans-ont-r%C3%A9agi-%C3%A0-la-pr%C3%A9sence-de-Banjo-Kazooie.jpg (620x390, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VVrySiGQ7kw
twitter.com/chiruchiru_334/status/1169595089502343170
youtube.com/watch?v=8RWxyB8EE0w
twitter.com/kario_kari/status/1169445824847237121
youtube.com/watch?v=XcMhdSYRN3Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

None.
They're just okay.

feels really solid so far, nothing overly busted or too shit to work right, wonderwing is crazy and can KO but has startup that can be interrupted so you can't just tard mash it to get out of a situation you don't like, thought dtilt would be broken but it has more frames of startup than it looked like so it's just really great instead, up air can't kill, eggs can score some cheap offstage deaths but you're also vulnerable when recovering unless you wonderwing back which looks predictable as fuck

kazooie's hot

have to be careful around banjos or they'll fucking side b me during an animation and kill me

Not sure yet, they’re fun as fuck though which is what I was more concerned about.

He’s based

Attached: Banjo in Smash.png (500x542, 102K)

But can he compete against Hero?

Mid tier for sure.

Won't win any major tournaments, but will be fun to play casually.

He's fun

I remember hearing that about Joker before

He can be good in the competitive. The trick is to learn no use the rear egg and use wonder wing as a punising attack (not an approaching one). Also he has S-tier recovery.

>Get a stock on my opponent
>Blow the rest of my wonderwings racking up 50-60 percent on their next stock
>Die and get 5 more
>Doesn't even need them to KO
I've also popped a shield with wonderwing so that's not a perfectly safe option either

Attached: 1567373506135.png (688x522, 138K)

This was said for joker as well word for word, then he got optimized and everyone saw how bullshit he is.
All it takes is for a really good player to pick him up and optimize him.

very mario-like

do you play against actual retards

He’s extraordinarily average. I like it.

Shockpad needs a slight distance buff. Banjo might have two air jumps, but they have next to no vertical movement, and Wonderwing also goes fully horizontal. You get under the stage and 9 out of 10 times you're done as Banjo. Other than that he's fucking great and a lot of fun to play as.

Attached: 1560363462020.png (615x614, 520K)

No one who’s actually good is getting consistently hit by that shit. I literally on use it for roll reads, it’s easy to see coming so you can easily jump over it or shield and punish

it's extremely easy to do reverse grenades. you can jump in, reverse grenade and z-grab it while keeping your forward momentum and then you have a projectile that easily covers an entire FD of distance super fast. or you can not z-grab it and just fall with the grenade overlapping your model for setups and confirms. combined with egg1 (egg2 is dookie) you have some really oppressive zoning. its going to be really annoying to fight against a good banjo, like duck hunt with less zoning and more brawling. probably mid-mid tier if i had to guess

how long until the """"Pros""" ban him like they did with items cause they are fucking shit at smash?

He's actually very good, good kill confirms of Fair and semi reliable down throw bury into Up Smash or F Smash, drag down Nair in F Smash. His zoning game and recovery is also pretty good with some disjoints like Back air

I think if he is optimized he might be high tier with possible wonderwing combos of grenades etc.

Balanced.

Items been banned since 64, why are you crying over that?
Yikes cringe have sex dilate cope seethe tranny etc

nothing like a snide, sardonic comment from someone who has literally no idea what he's talking about

He's ok
No combos, decent kill power, meh frame data, lots of options for recovering though and wonderwing is a fantastic tool

And the same was said about s4 Bayo and Brawl MK, anyone who isn't an idiot could see that Joker was an obvious top tier by virtue of having little weaknesses before MKLeo picked him up

Items aren't fun to play with you fucking nigger and this is comes from a casual who only plays with friends and never goes online

>drag down nair into f smash
lol no. maybe into upsmash at like 150

Items haven't been fun to play with or against since Brawl
They used to have counterplay, now they're all just screen nukes

I noticed holding up+B gets a slight extra small distance than if you just quickly press the combination. Not much though.

He's harmless and I love him.

How many times have you listened to it?

youtube.com/watch?v=VVrySiGQ7kw

shut the fuck up, if you can't play with items then don't play at all or call yourself "good"

its literally only smash players who take things out of the core game to make it """""fair"""""""

how about we only allow people to play as ryu or ken in Street Fighter as that would be """"""fair""""""

I find them extremely comfortable to play as. I haven't played smash in over a decade, so as much as I love using characters like Bayo and Krool, I think I'm too much of a newb to really master them yet. BK are a very nice character for me to master til I get better.

i miss when pokeballs and having a blastoise on stage was a big deal.

>*Gets a free hammer spawn next to me for a free kill*
Just get gud lol

Im going to just give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're just (You) farming. If not, there are multiple videos on youtube with pros fucking around in casual item matches and absolutely destroying the opponents because items can stack ridiculously easily to make shit unwinable

stupid retard, why do you think sakurai considers the series a party game?
Items are brain dead shenanigans and meant to be just random stuff happening, if you think they require skill you are just bad at the game and have never experienced actual skill in your life.

That Side-B is really good against bullshit spirit battles, like Star Rod.

lmao retard

Got to remove supers too to make it "fair"

Too many.

Hammer is high risk high reward. Getting hit by a counter or being nudged off stage is death.

>Vacation lounging Banjo & Kazzooie isn't a victory pose
>One of three poses is just the basic bow they already have as a taunt
Almost shit tier but the dancing/music victory pose is easily the best pose in the game.

>oh look an insta kill item

yeah well get it first or move out the fucking way it isnt hard

cope

>

Attached: 1423537474262items.webm (533x300, 2.96M)

It KOs dudes in classic mode at like 50%, too.

>B-But items are the ideal way to play the game
>B-But y-you are bad if you lose against items
Great logic there brainlet, now try to get back on stage while i spam gust bellows and just waiting to use my assist trophy that spawned next to me when you respawn

what the fuck?

if you can't deal with the fact that other people play the game differently then you have no say on whether people are "good" at it or not

Played him for a while last night, seems pretty fun. Any tips with him?

Attached: 1472818398064DK.webm (720x450, 2.86M)

I'm extremely impressed with the remixes, Banjo's music is the best in the game, I just only wish we got 12 or 13 tracks instead of 10. We needed Final Grunty Battle, Grunty's Lair, and Click Clock Wood remixes. Freezeezy is out of place for sure but it's my second favorite track from BK so it gets a welcome pass in my book, Woo Fak Fak was the strangest addition by far but not a bad one. Could have been Weldar instead

Lower mid tier at best. Shit recover, boring moveset, not much damage potential, eggs are either underpowered or take too much effort to use, side b is strong but easily dealt with. Definitely didn't get the same kind of love Joker and Hero did.

Basically, they need a buff badly.

Bruh what

>get back on the stage

I wouldn't be off the stage in the first place nigger

>wish we got 12 or 13 tracks instead of 10. We needed Final Grunty Battle, Grunty's Lair, and Click Clock Wood remixes
this

That's TSA. In other words, smellybois couldn't do that.
Also >brawl

Wow, that was incredibly entertaining. nice to see how the players quickly adapted with all the chaos of the items.

>not the GUH HUH pose

Classic

Broken. They need to be banned

no I don't mind that people play differently

but these """""pros""""" make up all these shitty rules to make the game easier and I know this first hand as one of them used to work with me at SEGA and when we played me and others would wreck his dumbass then he would claim that it isnt the proper way to play

fuck pros honestly

Hahaha ok lad tell you what, why dont you go ahead and contact M2K or Zero or whoever fucks around with online and challenge them to a match with items. Be sure to record it and upload to youtube to show us how a real pro plays

>duuuude it's a fighting game right
>just don't get hit brah

>TSA
lmao TAS

Everything fun needs to be banned or patched out it seems.

Attached: 1413546998489sma.webm (512x512, 996K)

I'd have loved a Hailfire Peaks or Cloud Cuckoo Land remixes, but the remixes we did get are very nice.

Can you actually just challenge the pros??? Ill legit try that

>Also he has S-tier recovery.
I dunno about that because of how hard he has to work for it. He has no issues making it back unmolested but with an opponent putting pressure on him, his recovery is a little too predictable, not to mention limited. If you run out of feathers, that's it. You're recovery is gone and down to straight up bottom tier so you better hope you've gained stock advantage.

He has snakes recovery. It doesnt need a buff you can down by and use it to knock yourself up and recover.

Attached: 1561248411845.png (450x718, 182K)

Attached: 1560837626147.jpg (567x392, 43K)

>people unironically will fail for that
ok time to close the tab.

I need one of these but for Hero

People are too busy crying about Terry to care about Hero anymore

HAYAI

Pretty sure if you act like a smug know it all faggot they would play a game or two with you just to completely shut you down, yea. M2K kept playing item matches and no firendly fiire team matches and trolled the fuck out of people

I'm pretty sure the early thoughts on Joker were "top tier with Arsene out" which later shifted to "top tier no matter what"
Bayo took a week or two of people saying mid tier but to my recollection Meta Knight was seen as really strong from a very early point.

>mfw actual get matched with M2K a bunch in quickplay

Attached: 1448219105300.jpg (435x268, 21K)

obviously if people are playing competitively they want the match to be decided purely by the players' skills against each other. Don't you see how randomly spawning items removes that factor?

>He didnt put points in LUCK at birth
Stupid STR poster

Mid tier at best imo. You can't mash out Aerials like a retard and he isn't a button mashing character. He requires setup and planning.

His Tourney presence will drop immensely after two weeks

Stick with Snake

Lmao jebaited

His recovery is great without side b, he has a triple jump and a chargable up b plus an airdodge. He has an insane recovery, honestly.

I realize that now after someone revealed it was TAS.

>He requires setup and planning.
Bullshit, most of his strongest setups are fairly simple confirms.

>Play Slap City so much that I see nothing wrong with this webm

Attached: AT-cm_363267913.webm (1064x600, 1.73M)

>Take a stock.
>Proceeds to stall you out.

Attached: BanjoBlanco.png (979x1001, 770K)

So true, Gobi's desert is too good

People saw that Joker had crazy combos and kill setups almost immediately.

his double and triple jumps don't give him a lot of height though and his up+B has a long startup. Once he's out of feathers, his recovery is super linear and punishable as fuck.

Fair kills pretty late and has a lot of startup. His downthrow can be mashed out of super quickly until well after 200%. Drag down nair into fsmash isn’t true. So pretty much none of this is accurate.

But is it a fun character?

Attached: 81755877-A71D-42A8-870F-FB69E9C04CCC.png (2500x1645, 197K)

Yeah he's fun

MK was #2 behind snake from the jump and only got more and more bullshit as people optimized him

>sakurai can actually make a fun balanced character
>still makes busted shit like hero and joker
What's his fucking problem?

He's charge should have a bit more start up and his forward smash is so fucking strong. Tfw Isabelle main

Attached: JPEG_20190512_142515.png (737x753, 719K)

>fun balanced character
Banjo is too low tier to be balanced. Balanced would mean he is actually good.

Sona character is either shit or good?

All I know is that online is broken beyond belief. Why is it that I can find consistent games of Tetris 99 but whenever I try and find a Smash match I get communication errors?

Attached: 1541552755639.jpg (202x239, 7K)

Top tier. Stay mad stevefag

Attached: 33B0CD7B-0B8D-475F-AD18-3D98D378C08C.jpg (960x540, 100K)

So a*

Wonderwing already has enough startup as it is. Don't be mad because you chose to main low tier scum.

What is the point of showcasing his taunts if you can’t use them online? Follow up to that, why can’t you use them online?

I wish I understood smash

You can use them in arenas online

You wouldn't be laughing if I hook you with my big juicy rod

Really? I just stick to solo so wouldn’t know

Easily one of my favourite heavies alongside Ridley. Good mobility and some heavy hits make him feel great, and punishing braindead stuff with a hefty Wonderwing feels awesome. The DThrow bury is useless at low% but nice at 100+%.

I love them so much.

Meant for

It has palette 8 so everything is forgiven.

Attached: 1600px-Banjo_&_Kazooie_Palette_(SSBU).png (1600x200, 363K)

In mid-air? How?

Love their inclusion. Sole complaint is in how we should have had more music (albeit what's there is good and bless all those remixes) and that they went for a generic ass Classic route instead of, say, fighting their N64 co-stars, reenacting scenes from their games or taking nods at Rare in general.

twitter.com/chiruchiru_334/status/1169595089502343170

Hm

What the fuck is 5 even supposed to be

Is there any way to quickly grab the grenade when grounded? The bounce seems a little random and I'm getting much more consistent results when doing it in the air

Use the ten frame buffer to get a frame perfect dash back and hit A. Pretty much always get it. Also I think you can roll.

Aerial grenade shit is the most consistent way to go though but obviously on a lot of stages you're disadvantaged immediately in the air.

that sounds it's on you

Boggy of course

Real talk, why the fuck is Banjo playable? He's an irrelevant character from a dead franchise who did shit for gaming.

Actual iconic characters like Bomberman, who has over 70 games mind you is only an assist trophy, but this ugly bear who has only 5 games, 2 of which weren't even in Japan gets to be playable?

Unfucking acceptable, you can't seriously defend this

Oh no he's crying

I agree that Bomberman should be playable, but that doesn't mean Banjo can't be

It's pasta. Ignore him.
t. Bomberfag

Items aren’t fun. Some of the crazier stages can be fun though.

Banjo should have been AFTER Bomberman, it's a disgusting feeling

It's like how shitters like Corrin was playable before Ridley

How come Hero can deal 35 and kill at 40 with a replenishable projectile but Banjo can only deal 25 and can't kill until 90 with a limited use special?

Attached: download.png (400x400, 175K)

East vs West

Go watch their presentations again.
It’s clear that Sakurai loves Dragon Quest and doesn’t know much about B&K

Bomberman could have been the 4th character instead of Terry, but then there are dozens of characters who would have been better than Terry.

Why?

This board used to universally love Terry. Old Yea Forums would have been unanimously happy he got in. Everyone upset about him is an actual zoomer, this is a fact.

Are eggs fucking useless?

That and people with taste who want a character with a more creative moveset than "punch, kick, flaming punch, kick, uppercut, punch"

edgetrap and edgeguard, apparently only the first egg is good while the "shooter" version is worse

Really fun to play. Sure he has the egg firing mode and limited gold feathers but he just feels so much more straightforward than the last two, and a simple to-the-point yet faithful character is just what the doctor ordered right now.

He is and always has been an iconic ass character and the face of fatal fury and arguably KoF. His inclusion is good.

At least Grunty's Lair found its way into the Gobi's Valley mix.

Pretty based and honest all around with one mandatory 6 dollar move that isn't even that good. Pretty fucking good, if he was in the main cast, you probably wouldn't think "this is a dlc character"

Anyone know all of the references? Of course there's Broggy, Grunty, and Mumbo, but what are the others? Some of them look familiar and I'm having trouble putting my finger on them.

Attached: 1555296355184.png (787x787, 378K)

Based birdfucker.

Banjo
Mumbo
Bottles or Captain Blackeye
?
Boggy
Buzzbomb, probably
?
Grunty

You can keep mashing B for more ground bouncing eggs. Shooter mode seems designed for 3+ player matches

Shooter is great when dealing with zoners. It shuts down a lot of spam and I think that was the point. It forces them to confront you.

Shooter isnt totally useless

Blue Banjo is modeled after the solo panels in Banjo Tooie

Stay away from my space pirate bombfag

>kazooie's hot
based

Attached: 1554152444482.png (732x852, 223K)

I'm going to post some webms

Attached: banjosnakerecovery.webm (1280x720, 1.77M)

example of ledge trapping

Attached: ledgetrapbanjo.webm (1280x720, 1.62M)

may be DI dependant

Attached: banjogrenadecombo.webm (1280x720, 1.19M)

same

Attached: banjoupairandshootercombo.webm (1280x720, 1.27M)

> character is fun to play
> character is fun to play against
he's great

Attached: 1565729898071.jpg (427x300, 16K)

If only getting into shooter mode wasn't such a slow process doing stuff like this would be more valid, given the hit is directly upwards.

A nice, non-gimmick fighter.

Attached: Witch and fat boi.jpg (900x792, 128K)

you can get people off guard and approach from afar until you are allowed to do that combo.
Not that is guaranteed or anything, we'll wait and see how humans adapt.

I would hold that dog down and hand them a wedding ring

he's fun but i'll be surprised if he ends up top tier

>fun to play
>fun to play against
I feel like I'm home

Literally me playing DK

they won't, and they'll screech at you that you're a "stevefag" if you ever insinuate that banjo is even high-tier.

He’s about as good as DuckHunt, which is incredibly fitting since King K. Rool is about as good King Dedede, and both DH and KDDD impersonated both KKR and B&K.
His normals are slow, but but his projectiles are decent. Not Simon tier, but far from terrible.

because hero's design is shit

>charge should have more startup
No it shouldn't

Attached: Guh Huh.jpg (319x156, 43K)

Actually balanced unlike the two others dlc fighters we got desu

Red and blue is Split Up

Good projectiles that completely wall in neutral
God tier recovery with two vertical options and one extreme horizontal option
Decent combo damage racking
Guaranteed kill at only 100% from dthrow + up smash
Great aerials and mobility and priority

seems like C tier

fun but terrible

Holy fuck, the consistency on that. Banjo has a great recovery.

Currently ingraining it into my head. Halloween's gonna be dope

>being C/D tier is considered a good thing

Slightly butthurt at the lack of Click Clock Wood and Hailfire Peaks music.

I can't get over the fact they gave Gobi's Valley a 60s surfer rock song. Then they drop Grunty's Lair and Furnace Fun right on in there and I'm blown away.
youtube.com/watch?v=8RWxyB8EE0w

Attached: beach.gif (400x269, 1.96M)

wish there were more tooie tracks, grunty industries remix would've been amazing

>Bayo took a week or two of people saying mid tier
are you fucking retarded
there were 0 to death true combos posted all over within minutes of her release

4. Tooty and/or Conker
6. Targitzan
7. Eggs and Feathers????

Literally everybody think Banjo's fine, you obviously dont know what you're talking about.

I've matched up with him once and beat his Incineroar. Feelsgud

An user in a thread yesterday pointed out 7 is the Split Up Pads from Tooie, which is a nice catch

Attached: Split-up_Pads.png (550x284, 193K)

I’m miffed at the lack of Dragon Kazooie. They could have at least made a green Kazooie as a reference.

You have the freedom to play him as a gimmicky zoner or a straightforward brawler. I wish wonderwing feathers came back on a slow timer, but other than that I love the character.

wasn't Gobi's Valley always a bit of a remix of Grunty's Lair

They kinda dropped the ball by not referencing any of the multiplayer colors from Tooie

Grunty alt is sick though

Attached: 514b91244bf10014f6dfcbf69be565b999eb0736r1-1334-750v2_hq.jpg (1024x575, 67K)

Same.
The Gobi's Valley remix is shit imo
I wish they had included Click Clock Woods instead. It had sooo much potential.

At least the Treasure Trove Cove mix is hot as fuck

you nignog, every song in banjo is a remix of Grunty's Lair
that's the whole point of the game's sound design

They should have included Dragon Kazooie for one as well.
Oh well... once mods come into full swing, someone will make that.

Seems like his colors were made as parallels to DK's aside from the sky blue one

He feels fucking fun as fuck to play, but I wish his F-air or D-air spiked

Attached: Snug smug.jpg (1200x1027, 141K)

That’s awesome! That connection never even came to mind.

Dair spikes, but will generally kill you if you do it off the ledge.

Hes just ok not bad not good thats it.

Pretty sure at least 3 of these are the alt colors for Tooie's multiplayer

Anyone with a pulse can. Sorry ROB and Rock.

At least his fair is a decent kill move.

B-Air kills too, but it's kind of tricky to land all the hits on it

His star KO sounds really strange
Like you can tell it's his falling scream, but it's like they re-recorded it or used a different take than what was actually used in the games

Down B, fall into it and press your grab input (neutral airdodge, don't directional dodge). That will grab the grenade egg. Now up B and you will explode after. Up B again.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks it sounds kinda off

Banjo
Mumbo
Conga/Bottles/Blackeye
???
Boggy
Humba Wumba
Split-Up Pad
Grunty

they pitched some of his voice lines up/made them faster.

Dair spikes

Ok so it wasn't just me

good simple analysis.

playing around with him he seemed like he would be a heavy hitter but he falls right in the middle of the line. his only heavy move is wonder wing. and while it has scored some cheap ko's i've only ever seen it used sparingly

and suicides offstage

its not like he has any shortage of kill confirms AND he's got god tier ledgetrapping so I don't see the problem with missing a spike. You're not even vulnerable to shenanigans when trapping unlike going offstage for dair

Based poster. I give it less than a week. They won't even let him have a good showing at a tournament before screeching about a ban. Happened to Hero, it'll happen here. Also yeah, 'pros", if you're so good learn to play with items on or gtfoh

He and pacman need their fucking uptilts to hit people in front of them

Also up air sucks ass, bair should kill earlier and dair and breegul blaster are near useless

>he's so shit he gets hit by the hammer
To be fair, you were probably gonna lose anyway at that point

I do hope he's good enough that there will be at least 1 or 2 pros who play him in top 64s of tournies. It'd be fun to root for people playing a character I'm emotionally invested in.

>one-button ladder combo
>useless

Whats the best way to grab your down+B and throw it?

I think his neutral b needs more work. Maybe have it fire more eggs faster

in air: press it, fall in that direction, grab it
on the ground: roll back into it

you should always be controlling the direction when you use it since it can be reversed

Most boring DLC character so far, Joker is a blast to play, Hero is fun to mess around with, Banjo is boring as fuck.
Enjoy your platforming mascot I guess.

I think roll in the direction of it as soon as you can

I see how it shows the players are literally unable to adapt to a core element of gameplay yes

Plant was more boring

I mostly only play Iggy Koopa, like 90% of the time. Haven't cared for the other DLC characters... but Banjo is pretty damn fun. He's actually pretty fucking similar to Bowser Jr.

Can we PLEASE hassle Nintendo/Microsoft to put the Banjo 1&2 on the switch

Seethe.

It feels good to win, bros.

Attached: 70195577_172041110510938_6243004834711076864_o.jpg (1280x720, 269K)

This is a beautiful post

can banjo stall indefinitely offstage to run out time with grenadepad, or does the damage eventually scale too high?

Feels like a thoroughly mid tier character and that's ok. Not every DLC needs to be complete cancer like the first two.

Ridley > Banjo > Rool
In terms of fun. Glad they are all in.

should've put sans in the image

>playing ridley
>forget what I'm doing and charge B
>heal lucas for 56%

neither, they perfect

twitter.com/kario_kari/status/1169445824847237121

Attached: 1554178968898.webm (950x854, 1.25M)

Kek

20 years. What a wild ride it has been.

Attached: 1567506214108.jpg (620x478, 30K)

Tooie's final battle theme and Click Clock Wood are the most glaring exclusions for me. But I can't be mad about the Gobi Valley and Treasure Trove remixes, those are excellent.

Because you can't trust the online community to not turn it into taunt battles again like what happened with Smash 4.

Ganondorf what have you done? You sent him to the void between the normal world and the Sacred realm, didn't you? God that's cold G

Side b, two jumps then charge up b

Attached: I HAVE BEEN FALLING.webm (1280x720, 1.94M)

>shut the fuck up, if you can't play with items then don't play at all or call yourself "good"
Players like M2K, Zero, MKLeo, and Esam would fucking destroy you harder with banned stages and items on.
They ban them because they know they just drag on the pace of the game and make things like Frame Data less valuable.

What is the pink one a reference to? Fucking hell, I can't quite put my finger on it, but that pink fur with yellow pants looks like something extremely familiar.

Mumbo?

You realize that when ever items are on during friendlies with the actual prod, they fucking wipe the floor even harder with everyone? Just watch M2K play with items, he fucking perfect stocks everyone.

it's a grenade, of course it's the latter.

Attached: 69689795_172041097177606_2054615313915314176_o.jpg (1280x720, 198K)

It's Mumbo Jumbo.

I can see why they didnt include Grunty's lair, its such a somber piece.
And for the remixes I think Sakurai literally let the composers pick whatever songs they wanted, hence the ones we got.

But the fact that they dont have HAG or Grunty's battle even remixless is pure confusion for me.
That and Rusty Bucket or Click Clock, those are the two most famous stages basically.

Outside of that I feel the rest make sense, it's really hard to argue what are the most important and best Banjo songs, every time I think "They shoulda added this" I cant think of any of the current one's I'd ditch for it.

Attached: 01rgf5dao1_1280.png (285x324, 49K)

Why is Rool so angry?

All we need is my boy, and I will never ask for anything again.

various things

Attached: 70250303_172041117177604_9017821460483276800_o.jpg (1280x720, 302K)

> BK
>Carefully built boomer hype
>Over literal decades
>Then half a year more on top of that
>A full character
>Causes some minor buzz

>Zoomer hype Sans
>Happens in less than a second
>No buildup
>Not even a real character
>It's a deafening roar
>BK doesn't even register on any instruments anymore
>BK is a mere sidenote in his own event

Nothing personnel,
Boom booms.
Embrace your irrelevance, that's all you are good for within a couple more years. Kek.

banjo's trailer/reveal was the most popular smash ultimate reveal, though? Terry is the one who got ignored for a dumb zoomer mii costume.

Rare bros packing heat

Attached: rarebros.jpg (1280x720, 314K)

I would have put money on getting a Jinjo village mix. NaB has a great mix for the jinjo challenges.

Seeing Banjo and Kazooie pissed when they grab is great. Don’t think they ever made angry expressions in the originals.

Undertale is an overrated shit Earthbound rip off you zoomer pleb

yessssssssss best versión of gruntilda lair is there but badly implanted jesus christ

youtube.com/watch?v=XcMhdSYRN3Y

this is how u done it samurái

What am I watching?!

what are some banjo BMs you do as banjo in QP?
I use down B at the ledge so it falls down

His side-b is cancer online, that's about it

>when your best friend is also a gat

I'm a huge Banjo fan but to say he's more of a character than Sans is kinda retarded

Spikes are zoomercore. Banjo is fun without gay cheap hype.

Because Hero sucks total fucking ass outside of hail mary plays like lucksacking into a Th/whack or Magic Burst but Banjo can reliably put people into the same situations because his basic kit is fundamentally good and it's bolstered by useful specials. Hero can get away with bullshit because without it he's retirement home Link and you will lose most matches by just topdecking, like in any game.

man this is why i fucking hate gimmicks. they pretty much ruin every character unless you're joker. You can tell Banjo was nerfed because of his side B.