Another year of rosterfagging cancer

>another year of rosterfagging cancer

kill me

Attached: A44F9B3F-BEDB-466C-858B-AB740BB6B3B1.png (929x527, 250K)

Please tell me this image is fake.

It would go away if you stopped posting about wishing it would go away retard

he's in

Attached: 1567186439236.jpg (592x443, 40K)

I don't really mind. Just don't enter those threads. Being mad about them is like getting angry whenever you drive by Chuck-e-Cheese

smol head

Smashfags need their own containment board or deportation to /vg/

Faggot.

I still get am excuse to post Reimu so I'm satisfied

Attached: 09b4a14187321919c0d0cc4e9da3982f.jpg (550x800, 83K)

It's just going to be...
>Someone from Fire Emblem: Three Houses.
>Something from Metroid Prime.
>Pokemon Gen 8 rep.
>Ayumi Tachibana from Famicom Detective Club to advertise the remake.

All 1st party produce stuff, plus it matches up to the original leek back in 2018.

Oh, and the last character of the Fighter's Pass will be Ryu Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden.

The threads and speculation will be cancer but I'm glad its happening. Cutfags hate it I'm sure and can't wait until Smash 6 releases, which will probably be the most circumcised Smash yet. I'd rather they just keep piling on to Ultimate, all these niggers are licensed and locked in so Konami, Capcom, and Microsoft jews can't yank it away from us until a new title. Glad Smash came pretty early in the Switch's life.

It wouldn't make that much noise if there were more relevant games around, especially on other systems. What other franchise could fuel prediction faggotry like that? From a marketing point of view, it's genius.

hes in

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 18K)

there ARE other relevant games. this year alone has had kh3, dmc5, remake 2, sekiro, ace combat 7, classic wow, and plenty others.
the difference is that they get moved to /vg/ a few weeks after launch to make room for more epic smash, e-celeb and politics threads.

No it fucking wouldn't fuck you

The solution is simple: Give Smashfags their own board. If you can't shut them up, then corral them into their own separate space so that they can freely speculate and rosterfag to their heart's content.

Call it /smash/ if you want, or better yet /smelly/.

More like Nintendo in general it's own board.

>>>/nv/

The Mods are literally smashfags who won't do this

>kh3
meme
>dmc5
meh same old
>remake
lol
>sekiro
linear, little content
>ace whatever
who cares
>classic wow
lol stay on twitch kid

>year

oh you naive fuck

Sakurai literally went on about how he wants to continue bringing MORE game worlds together, not expand the existing ones, and that's why he's continuing. Seasons 2 and 3 wilk continue to be new IPs

the trash while his chad son joins.

This is your brain on Yea Forums

>i personally don't like it, so it doesn't count!

Lara Croft for smash
Sub Zero for smash
Crash Bandicoot for smash
Jak and Daxter for smash
Ratchet and Clank for smash
Kratos for smash
Nightmare from Soul Calibur for smash
Masterchief for smash

Formerly Sneed-e-Malk

What did Toriyama mean by this?

But the budget (licencing fees) is running out and Sabi already said Edelgard & Sylux were coming in the 2nd DLC batch.

Attached: 1546191304031.png (946x434, 144K)

At this point I’m just hoping for a Porky mii costume that comes with his boss music. Is this too much to ask for considering Mother 1 wasn’t added to the NES library and Earthbound wasn’t added to the SNES library?

YOU CAN'T STOP ROSTERFAGGING
HAVE NO FEARS, WE'VE GOT FAKE LEAKS FOR YEARS.

You know that in spite of being in the same series, a new game can equal a new world? You're gonna tell me that Sunshine is the same world as Odyssey?

Check the Direct.

>last character slot
>whew, we're almost done with Yea Forums rosterfagging
>9/4/2019: Hold my beer

Truly the darkest timeline.
They're in.

Attached: 1534345073096m.jpg (564x1024, 98K)

>not wanting another year of rosterfagging just for the sheer shitstorm value of every reveal
Admittedly, all the people I truly wanted already got in. Anything else now is just watching the shitstorms every time somebody's shown.

Sabi never said any such thing, that ''leak'' is fake, and the budget isn't running out you are making shit up

>year old game

WHO FUCKING CARES

These threads are made non stop, they need their own board at this point.

That's far from being a solution and you know it.
This place is a cancerous cesspool of underage, autists and both. /vr/ and even fucking /vg/ are more civilized than this dumpster fire.

Yea Forums is basically SFW Yea Forums and nothing will pick it up from the hole the userbase dig it into.

Considering there were entire teams dedicated solely to picking out spirits in the game and yet Porky, Giygas, and the entire Pigmask army aren’t spirits points to something coming for Porky fans. It may be a Mii costume, a playable character, or something entirely different, but it’s safe to say that something Porky-related is coming.

The SquareEnix rep (which turn out to be the DQ Hero), Joker and Banjo & Kazooie were real, the 2nd DLC pack will have Edelgard & Sylux in it alongside a 8th Gen Pokemon rep.

So...? How does it affect you if threads you don't enter are being made?

/nv/ will fix this on Nintendo's part.

2020 and there’ll still be ROSTERTRANNY LEAKDILATION SMELLY SMASH THREADS

Attached: BF345566-AA75-46E5-A4C0-43C0B3FB5D57.png (280x291, 106K)

Retard

>Look for a nice thread in the catalogue
>SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH
Totally not a problem at all.

And even then all of those you mentioned, even combining forces, cannot compete in the slightest with Smash. Not to mention that they're all old news, while Smash is still growing more and more on a fairly consistent basis.

AHAHAHAHAHA
EAT SHIT AND DIE SNOYS
GAME OF THE DECADE IS GOING NOWHERE

Attached: 1541723023677.gif (301x235, 118K)

No that leek is 100% right, we did get a SQ rep (Hero), Joker and Banjo & Kazooie out of it.

he's in

Attached: virgin2.jpg (526x314, 44K)

you said?

Attached: gigachad2.jpg (932x784, 151K)

It's called Smash Ultimate for a reason.