This is why the FGC hates smashfags

This is why the FGC hates smashfags

Attached: 229014D6-9782-430C-AEDF-BDA0E5395DC9.jpg (960x960, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

allourideas.org/smashudlc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they might hate us but they can't live without us
the biggest "fgc" tournament is a smash tournament with smash in the most prestigious time slot
stay mad kiddo

Attached: BAY BAY.png (548x229, 30K)

Only LITERAL grandpas care about Hat Ken

Zoom zoom zoom ~

Smash isn't even a real fighting game. Fuck ninty fags

Powah kaiser!!!

Keep in mind that Smash fans only play games released by Nintendo aka kiddy platformers, Zelda and baby JRPGs like Pokémon or whatever flavor of the month Nintendo paid for like Platinum Games' games.
Of course they would prefer le wacky colorful cereal animal over a regular guy from something that has been barely present on Nintendo consoles.
Just yesterday I saw some faggot screaming EARTHBOUND when the trailer went back to SNES for some fucking reason.

I'd prefer having nintendo characters in my nintendo fighting game

Why do Smashchads live rent free in the heads of FGCspics?

anyone else noticed how the wojak shitposting slowly decreased these last weeks? just a though.

Attached: 1540443771870.png (743x530, 732K)

>steve
>interesting over literally any other video game character

Name one Nintendo character that should be in

>anyone else noticed how the wojak shitposting slowly decreased these last weeks? just a though.

Attached: 545-5456839_view-samegoogleiqdbsaucenao-onionboy-soyboy-4chan.jpg (320x310, 38K)

Games smash fanboys play without smash inducing them:

Platformers
Mario spin offs
Baby rpgs
Cult games re released by nintendo.

Games smash fanboys refuse to play unless smash induces them:

Anything else

I wish this was a joke.

Rex.

Tell me what universe you are in, because it's the opposite for me

Why does this game make everyone absolutely cope and seethe? Stay mad fags

I'm just happy my spicbros have a rep they wanted.
Stop listening to retarded vocal minorities.

>they might hate us but they can't live without us
only for nintendie bucks, and you can put them last so everyone heads home early. Why turn down free cash from an autism simulator

Hat Ken and Hat Goomba are both retarded. I don't think he was relevant enough. Like, of all the vidya characters. Just because he's a fighting game character? Ryu and Ken fill that spot for basically inventing the genre. Smash is more about non fighting game characters kicking each other's ass. If anyone was next, it should have been Scorpion or Sub-Zero.

Cringe, even Elma is better

smash is the only reason the "fgc" is alive fuck off retard lol

Nobody cares

>some literal who non nintendo game vs a goomba
I'll take the goomba

seething.

Both groups are faggots
Talk about video games instead of leaks and nigger ecelebs

I don´t fucking want steve in but you gotta admit a character that can create shit in the stage to build barriers and whatever is interesting. If you hate steve too much to imagine it, try imagining what the character from dragon quest builders would play like. Literally the same thing and it is interesting. Still don´t want steve anywhere near smash though

As a Smash and KoF fan, i was very fucking ashamed.

People like that are mostly zoomers though.

imagine the fucking butthurt if nintendo delayed the 2nd wave of DLC fighters announcement for a another Direct and we thought Terry took 1 of the last 2 spots

Because the FGC has shit taste in games?

usually when a game gets a crossover character that the current playerbase doesn't recognize, it gets them to actually look into the source material and vice versa
it doesn't work because the smashfaggots don't even play the actual game in the first place and just want whatever character that would give the snappiest and meme-worth reveal
it makes it look like the entire fanbase is a bunch of autistic retards which they are and i just hope they keep their shitflinging to themselves and don't go waluigi and send death threats out, and potentially discourage more people from wanting to jump on the smash train
i want more SNK in smash and if the initial reaction to Terry is "literally who go fuck yourself wheres my puppet" i don't see that idea going very far

Attached: doomer.gif (488x519, 415K)

no, the fgc hates smashfags because they smell like shit, they literally shit themselves during tournaments, they insist on bringing their roach-filled crt screens to tournaments, they boo other games for not being smelee, they bought smelee's spot at evo and then accused snk and french bread of buying spots at evo, etc. the rosterfag autism is just the cherry on top of the shit sundae.

FGC loves 20 "different" Ryus tho.

Cope

No I hate them for having long sets and having the highest ratio of stinkers/assholes in the scene that makes soulcalibur blush.

>Interesting silhouettes are le wacky cereal

Attached: 1536418839575.jpg (917x599, 57K)

horrible thread. Too much falseflagging and irony im not sure who to bait or who to take seriously.

smash is irrelevant to the FGC
Smash is more popular then any FGC game
smashfags seethe more about the fgc then vice versa
Barely anyone wanted hat goomba, it was more of a meme then sans. Anyone who did want him wanted a cooler 3rd party character.
Nobody wanted about Terry in the game but I guess there are people happy about him in anyway.

Attached: 1567655559586.png (680x338, 252K)

>Can't live without us.

You joking? The lack of smashbucks would only mean events would return being amaller (like no more Mandalay Bay at EVO or ESPN deals) and that would absolutely be a good thing. Inly greedy TOs benefit from Smash's inclusion.

Traditional fighting games have a very focused zoomed in camera and are 1v1 fights. The backdrop is mostly for flavour with little function. Little details of human characters can be easily seen and distinguished.

Smash supports 2-8 players at once with a super zoomed out camera. The stages are a huge part of play and take up a lot of a players focus. Small details in character design are totally lost and most human characters end up looking indistinguishable from a distance.

I like both types of game, but there's a good reason smash does better with bigger, simpler, cartoony characters.

Humans are boring
Give me video game monsters or robots instead. We aren’t limited by the normal fighting game formula, don’t give me something that is
All these games we could have chosen from and we get a dude in a hat

Oh come, from his moveset, to his genre to his very fucking artstyle, he is easily more interesting than a lot of characters left to get in.
Certainly more so than literally another anime human brawling character from another fighting game who also looks a lot like Ken just for that icing on the cake.

>the declining and shrinking of the scene would totally be a good thing guys!!!!!!!!!!!!
you sound like an absolute retard, the fgc literally cannot exist without smash, smash is carrying the weight of those shit games like under night, samurai showdown, blaz blue cross tag battle, and soul caliber

>hat goomba making everyone seethe
BASED BASED BASED INDEED

if you knew anything about fighting games, you'd know that there's plenty of robots and monsters.

Attached: E32B0599-0E2C-42D3-BD2B-48811199538A.jpg (2000x2667, 385K)

>Wants interesting characters
>Posts the two least interesting possible characters
I knew resetera is retarded but this is something else

Attached: and_stay_there.jpg (643x447, 102K)

esports making the FGC more popular is ironically killing the FGC. Maybe not killing but changing it alot from what it was originally. Smash doesn't really have anything to do with the FGC at all except for being a sideshow for the core fanbase and a mainshow for normalfags/ninintendofags.

First of all i still play KOFXIII more than Smash, my main set is Ash, Kula, and Saiki.
Second, leave poor Waddle Dee out of this, call him a goomba but he's a goomba that works hard.

Attached: 1565787191399.png (854x655, 630K)

But hat goomba is a shit option.
Phoenix Wright and Ammy are my most wanted after Banjo now, but I'm okay with Terry as long as his kit is done nicely.

Yeah and they didn’t pick those instead
I want Mokujin

smash's popularity influences esports people to try to get into fighting games more. But your right in how smash doesn't really effect the FGC as a whole, since there a tons of other events where people just play for fun.

>I've never even played Mario RPG but GEEEEENOOOOOOO

Attached: 1567636663712.png (424x424, 167K)

Yo shut the fuck up with ypur divisive bullshit.
I'm the biggest Smashfag Tourneyfag faggot to ever live and I can't wait to BUSTER WOLF motherfuckers in tourneys.

>has been barely present on Nintendo consoles.
Zoomer, Fatal Fury Special on SNES was huge. Of course you wouldn't know since you weren't alive back then.
Keep console warring, though.

>wojak posters are anti dee fags hmmm

Dude
Ampharos

Attached: 1567648025575.png (270x301, 102K)

Attached: 0gnfunt.jpg (2448x3264, 427K)

>wojak posters are dee fags
Nice try dee fag.

>retarderas are edeltards
Of course

Isn't there more Fire Emblem reps than any other fucking franchise? When are these people going to be satisfied?

This is true. terry was once Ryus closest equivalent and Fatal Fury was the only Fighter on par with street Fighter in quality. Mortal Kombat eventually eclipsed FF in mainstream popularity but people that actually played fighting games knew which one was better the second you stopped mashing buttons.

SNK games only declined in popularity because nobody wanted to mortgage their house for a Neo-Geo and KOF soon became about generic animu protagonist Kyo while the things we gave a shit about in Fatal Fury were buried

Terry is a shit pick because we could have gotten Marco (and reskins of the other characters).

Marco? Thats the gay crossdresser boy from that kiddie cartoon right?

Waddle Dee is okay, but hat goomba is pretty much Kirby's Lightning. Smashboard just kept spamming it since Return to Dreamland was recent and it was the only rosterfag choice for that series.

I wouldn't mind him or any Kirbybro in smash

If i could choose anyone it'd be Marx but i just love everything Kirby.

Yeah, that's him. I would have wanted Steven Universe but Sans already made it in.

Waluigi

I wouldnt have know about it if not for Shadman DESU

Yet its small time. A dota2 tourney last week in shanghai payed out a total pf 34million usd over the weekend. 1st place took 15 million $. Smash is chim chump change mate.

3rd highest behind Pokemon and Mario.

>choosing any Kirby character other than bandana dee
Be careful with that hot take or else its legions of fanboys would be after you.

Isnt the top smash players spics tho? Isai 64, mele hungry box and mang0, zero smash 4, mkleo. Its all spics.

Anyone who cares about Kirby would be fine with any potential Kirby rep, all of them are nice.

Attached: Harime Nui on a computer.png (865x942, 170K)

>Mango is Mexican

You learn something new every day. I feel kinda bad for his kid though.

Who's Edgelard?

>YOU JUST HATE HIM BECAUSE HE'S FIGHTING GAME

then why was ryu so well received?

She's from the new fire emblem. Not the custom character mind, the leader of one of the houses who turns out to be secretly evil.

One of the three Lords from FE three houses.

ho with horns

Attached: canon3h.jpg (2048x1737, 435K)

Of course, just don't let the obsession of just one character go overboard in faggotry.

The FGC absolutely could live without Smash. Are you, by chance, a massive fucking retard?

There isn't, but FE is the only franchise with 6+ characters that isn't one of the biggest video game IPs of all time(debatably in Nintendo's bottom of top 10 at best)

FE fans are entitled as fuck, though. Instead of showing any gratitude they send death threats to sakurai any time he adds a new FE character because it's not their particular favorite.

He thinks Smash is anything but extra money for Street Fighter fans so obviously yes

Smashfag here, I dislike both picks equally but Terry isn't as lame in comparison. Could've been better though.

>street fighter
>still relevant
i think the retard here is you buddy

Oh yeah Dragon Ball Fighters my bad

>generation zyklon
>using resetera
millennial cope

Attached: -Vt7RplsgMY30nANMqlCNTpieJuROoDzEvUZzY3UYU4.png (1440x1384, 2.27M)

oh no no no no

Attached: gay zoomers.jpg (699x923, 94K)

Then explain OP

It's a known falseflag to bait people like OP. We all know that dee fags are spiteful little things that said something similar to Skull Kid.

>dumb roasties calling themselves bi/pansexual to virtue signal
millennial cope

Attached: 80.jpg (695x960, 76K)

Fuck "hat _____"fags and FUCK wojakposters.

Attached: IMG_20190903_091559.jpg (853x480, 107K)

The FGC has been begging for you faggots to leave for years. Every time you threaten to or talk shit about how “you don’t need the FGC”, you back down like the smelly cucks and stay in all the big tournaments

Terry Bogard is an actual character. Hat Goomba is a regular enemy with a hat. Kirby is a character, Dedede is a character, Meta Knight is a character, Hat Goomba is not. Same for Piranha Plant, who they didn't even bother to put a hat on.

Why are Smashfags so pretentious?
You fags think every interview or meeting is about Smash.
You fags think every news is going to be about Smash.
You fags cry about how your party game needs to have a serious roster and only includes the most iconic gaming icons.
You fags make every gaming event about yourselves.
Yeah, the FCG is pretentious as fuck, but Smash is more so.

>just want a fun party game with interesting mascot characters
>have to watch it be reduced to a series of generic looking humans punching each other while two sets of esportfags argue over whether it is a fighting game or not.
Series should have ended after Smash 64.

allourideas.org/smashudlc

>shrinking of the scene would totally be a good thing guys
The ironic part is that it would, quality>>>quantity
>shrink = decline
Smash niggers in charge of IQ

Piranha Plant doesn't pretend to be special. It's just an enemy that's proud to be itself rather than trying to be "deep."

>trying to pit Hat Bros against one another
cringe

He is literally boring as fuck, I hear no arguments on what he brings to the table that ken and ryu don't.

>THIS Terry

dang.

Rising
Taco

>still trying to force alliances
cringe

He probably has ore lines of dialogue in a single game than Ryu does in a couple decades. SNK always liked having a more involved storyline than CapCom wether they needed it or not and Terry always had more character development and relationships with other people than the average Capcom character ESPECIALLY before SF4

The TRUE smart thing to do is to not be part of any fandom.

real talk: smash should have stayed as dragon king. adding nintendo characters to the game was a mistake since it attracted all the autists that make smash so unpleasant to play or discuss now.

Attached: Dragon_King_game.jpg (615x600, 65K)

>hat goombas trying to piggyback on the Terry Train

He's more of a brawler than a martial artist and he has more moves that propel himself at the enemy than Ryu or Ken who really just have Tatsu, and he lacks a Shoryuken equivalent; he has Rising Tackle which is a charge motion so it might just be made his Up Smash and Power Dunk which is kind of like Incineroar's Cross Chop but more horizontal; I can see it being made his Up Special so he has mediocre recovery but a good suicide combo game.

and everyone hates FGC faggots lmao
Why they pretend they aren't losers playing with toys, I'll never understand

Ryu can't spin upwards while upside down.

That still just punches and kicks, Scorpion could have a teleport, chain and hellfire.

Scorpion is already guaranteed for season 2

Edelgard is literally the most boring of the 3

Mortol Kombat was once the ass end of every joke in fighting games not related to jiggle physics and Smash not being a fighting game. They managed to make a game with 98% identical characters broken as fuck

>>i got dunked on while mashing buttons with Ken in Marvel
>>Fuck these losers trying to hard
>>Didnt wanna win anyways thats why I play JRPGs

Hat Ken