GTA 6 will be mindblowing...won't it

I mean I can only imagine the practically unlimited budget, the unfathomable size of the dev team with the ability to do whatever they want, the built-up hunger to get back to GTA proper after skipping an entire generation... The more I think of it the more I think this game has "open world blueprint" written all over it. Taking cues from RDR 2, and all the other open world games released this gen.. Perfecting them, expanding on them.. My god. Game will be a fucking phenom. And it's probably been in development for several years already. Just cooking away.

nothing much else to say really, just that gta 6 will most likely be damn good.

Attached: grand theft auto.jpg (600x600, 35K)

I disagree

it will be the biggest launch of all time in gaming history.

I agree, I wonder if we'll have character switching again. I really hope you get bullet time.

Also fuck the pc port of gta4, its soooooo bad. I was in a gta mood last night, I find out the game stutters on max settings and even high settings with no night shadows on my RX 580. A fuckin 11 year old game. Then I realize I can't autosave because I didn't remove gfwl. Hopefully 6 will have good performance.

Works fine for me. Also you can create a offline profile to auto save your game.

Are you able to max it out? What are your specs?

I agree OP, GTA6 is guaranteed crime kino, especially if they stick with a southern US map (Texas).

I’d also like a new midnight club pls, midnight club 4 was a fucking let down in comparison to MC3.

Night Shadows are CPU intensive

R5 2600 not good enough for 11 y/o game?

>amd

>ELEVEN YEARS

youll character switch between three trans women of color fifhting the patriarchy
aaa gaming is dead

Well it will be better than RDR2 for sure.
It will take place in Vice City and Liberty City they say.

Didn't they have an incredible budget already for V? And look how that turned out...

this
V was the biggest hypefest in vidya I can remember and it was just "meh" in the end
the online portion just straight up made me want to drop the game

Not being developed with VR in mind will be terrible, I didn't say VR only

If V and RDR 2 are anythign to go by it will be even more of a cinematic experience where there game keeps forcing you to do things in a certain way.

That only applies to RDR2, what are you talking about for V? It's a pretty normal gta game. RDR2 is the one that did all the extra animations and realism stuff.

The shitty multiplayer gacha shit is going to heavily reduce the quality.

They shouldn't make it until the PS5 comes out. Unless they decide to do what they did last time and release it on the old gen console. Then re-release it on the new gen console.

It will be free to play, online only, and unbeatable without purchasing microtransactions.

gta6 BTFO. wow.

GTAV is a landmark video game

GTAV still looks incredible

Attached: Grand Theft Auto V 9_1_2019 2_59_58 PM.jpg (3840x2160, 1.07M)

If it plays like the last one , no.

GTA VI will require the very latest Nvidia card (oc'd) to run barely above 50fps.
You will be able to change your gender, have gay marriages and unlock pride skins.
Everything else will be a reskinned GTA V

Attached: 1565118104889.jpg (747x747, 105K)

GTA:O killed Rockstar and I don't even give a shit about the franchise anymore

Nice bait btw.

oh boy oh boy
>another edgy ironic facsimile of america
>EVEN SLOWER CONTROL
>EVEN MORE STORY
>EVEN WOKER
>EVEN MORE MTX
>DID I MENTION THE STOOOOORY?