So, where is it?

So, where is it?

Attached: H2x1_NSwitchDS_NintendoSwitchOnline_SNESgames_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 315K)

The answer is waiting for you in one of the other 59 nintendo threads, but the catch is that you have to find it yourself! Good luck!

Usually updates around noon or 1.

Meanwhile in Europe we gotta wait until tomorrow.

We do? Was this stated anywhere?

>paying to pay widely available retro games

Attached: 1526939867710.png (1324x992, 639K)

I think it's midnight in the UK. So 1AM where I live.

It's a complimentary service for anyone who subscribes for the online. It's like the free soup or salad you get with the main course.

Fuck.

No I paid for shitty smash online play, this is a nice bonus

Attached: 1530837704208.png (494x472, 189K)

I pay for my Splatoon 2, Smash, and Mario Kart 8 online.

The SNES games are a bonus...but having the SNES version of Yoshi's Island on the go is a hell of a bonus.

I don't know, online multi-player for snes is pretty big. Especially if you're already paying to play smash bros or something.

>online multi-player for snes

Holy shit, really? I must have missed that.

And rewinding, and a few Jap-only games.

Good initial line up, but playing DKC2 with my friend who lives on the other side of the country...that would be amazing, hope that comes soon.

Well they are going to add new games, hopefully they don't have a case of constant brainfarts like when they were deciding the NES selection.

So is the online friends only or can I play against randoms? Because my friends list is emptier than a nightclub after the DJ puts on Nickleback.

friends only

Fucking hell, always a catch isn't there.

I think the issue with these games compared to virtual console is that the way the pricing scheme works makes stuff like Square Enix games not possible to put out. And other games exist in their own seperate retro collections.
My confusion is that I can't think of any SNES games I want that we don't start with. Got ALTTP, got super Metroid, got SMW.
My biggest complaint with the entire NSO retro game setup I that I want to remove the distracting button prompts from the bottom of the screen. This isn't an issue with arcadey NES games but for immersive SNES games it's a much much larger issue. makes it hard for me to get settled into the game for a long play session and makes me think I'm playing a smash masterpiece demo.

>5-Player Super Bomberman
A man can dream, right?

Australia here, we just got it

no it isnt