Game never tells you to shoot anyone

>game never tells you to shoot anyone
>you willingly chose to
What is wrong with you user?

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_insertcoin_files_2015_06_no-russian-e1434980109620.png (960x540, 829K)

BORN TO TERRORIZE
AIRPORT IS A FUCK
Kill Em All 1989
I am no russian man 410,757,864,530 DEAD CIVILIANS

I didn't choose to shoot them.
They chose to stand where I was shooting.

>walk in front of him
>get gunned down
oops, i guess he was a civie

No normal person would do that instead of just killing the terrorist if this was a real life scenario.

i thought they would notice if you weren't shooting

its a game

Shepherd wanted a war, so they gave Allen reasons why they had to let makarov live, probably like some "gotta find out who he's working for" shit.

>terrorist attack in russian airport
>3 terrorists dead, one of them was american
>despite security cameras spot the head of rusian ultranationalist terrorist group among them
>IT WAS THE AMERICAN'S FAULT!!
How did that one stick again?
>muh american guns
lel

>Russians
>people
Pick one and only one, it’s no different than spraying a wasp nest with insect killer

I thought they were telling me to take my time killing everyone.

it worked in ww1

>t.

Attached: 1567695869526.jpg (255x197, 10K)

Yeah I had no idea what was going on, I was 13 when that shit came out.

that happened because they killed a head of state

Yeah, that Archduke Feliz Navidad guy.

>he let the npcs die
u suk

they are scripted to die tho

I didnt though

I unironically stopped shooting after the first couple seconds, paused the game and took a break. I didn't even want to pretend to murder people like that.

Then I joined the military without really thinking about what that meant, which let's you know I'm a fucking idiot.

any stories worth sharing?

It also said not to get a boner but I still did

I can see that on a fat redneck kid's camo shirt

I wanted to be a hero

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 35K)

When did it say that?

What the fuck does "No Russian" even mean? I never got that.

that you have to walk through the whole level

I don't know if that's a joke, or a serious answer. Either way, I don't understand what your post has to do with mine.

IIRC it was a false flag to pin it on a different group and speaking in Russian would have given it away

Ohhhh, sure. That makes perfect sense.
I feel silly for not figuring that out desu.

Not really. I worked in intel, so my entire job was working behind a desk helping other people kill people (even if I had interesting stories, I unironically couldn't share them unless I want the FBI agent most certainly tracking my online activity to put me in jail). The military is mostly a racket designed to keep American contractors funded and employed, not out of greed but simply because the global economy is so dependent on war that we don't know how to make it work without it. People would literally be starving to death in months if every country on Earth signed a peace treaty tomorrow. It's bleak as fuck.
I worked pretty close to a lot of boots-on-ground types, various special operation deals and three-letters. Even those people don't really have a ton of interesting stories - mostly talking to natives, sitting in huts, and pistol whipping informants for offering them little boys as sex slaves (one of my supervisors apparently did this when he worked for ODNI). It's the most mundane, banal thing you can imagine. Less than 1% of all modern military activity is actually engaging the enemy in direct combat, and less than 5% of it is engaging the enemy in indirect combat. 80% is logistics, and the other 15% is giving enlisted people careers and officers a stepping stone into politics. Also, everything a Navy Seal has ever talked about in a book or movie is pretty much 100% sensationalized bullshit to make money and push propaganda.

pic related is my feelings on it

Attached: tiresome.jpg (492x449, 25K)

This is the correct answer.

no Russian = no rushing

you are forced to walk

That's not a bad joke.

It's 2AM, I need sleep to de-retard my brain. G'night anons.

i remember when the game came out and some media outlet did a test on how people reacted to that part. something like 90%of the people tested opened fire without being prompted, and when asked why most of them said either because the other npc ls opened fire or they didnt know.

What are you saying, that only Gavrilo Princip was the only Serb member of the Black Hand?

>MGS2 was right about information manipulation and societal control
>MGS4 was right about the degraded state of the world a prolonged war economy will cause
How does Kojimbo do it guys