youtube.com/watch?v=BTLMLbldqRY
youtube.com/watch?v=Jr1kHLhgh7A
youtube.com/watch?v=SNskDC8yHb4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only snkfags appreciated it.

That's the point user

>based Joe was included
probably my most genuine smile in the whole year

I wish they still did artworks for the DLCs like in Sm4sh, imagine Shinkiro's art with Clooney face in the likes of Mario and Link

i actually thought geese was gonna get it, honestly pretty pissed. a boss character instead of another Ryu teir main character wouldve been a nice change

Geese already has Tekken

I thought Nakaruru was gonna get it. Idk if the “leaks” about her came from people who saw that part of the trailer and assumed she was in, or if that part of the trailer was a nod to the leaks.

Would have been good if they used actual sprite animation instead of motion tweened garbage.
Looked like a Death Battle animation.

You're the second person i've seen today that mispelled Narokuru's name

There is nothing good about cinematic trailers with no gameplay even if it uses le epic nostalgia pandering retro style.

dude terrys in every game, every game ever

Real question. Is iori actually viable as a playable character? Or does his moveset not work in smash?

>Only video game fans appreciated it
I hate you zoomers so fucking much

You misspelled it too

He has nothing that wasn't done before, a hadouken and a shoryuken, a running grab attack like Ridley and melee attack with multiple inputs

You mean Narukaru

Netoraru*

Based Joe bro appreciating the GOAT

Isn't that the point?

B: fire wave
Down B: maiden masher
Up B: fire DP
Side B: run and grab
I guess so

>only fans of the game liked that a character from the game was in the trailer

Attached: 7436890.gif (245x170, 845K)

That's Ryu.

Mexican boomers are delighted

>Mai wasn't in the trailer
SHE'S IN

How fucking hard was it to catch the envelope Geese? You catch fucking bullets, you incompetent retard

>Literally Who
>Literally Who
>Literally Who
>Nakuroro from Samurai Shodown
>Nope; back to Literally Who

Sakurai forcing a meme pretty hard

to much ass for the direct to handle

god I hate americans why can't they understand they can't be the ones getting pandered every single time?

next time you post this you should put "Literally What" at the start for the neogeo

But the Neo Geo is a part of video game history? It just happened to host a lot of forgettable games.

HAHAHA I KNOW THE FUNNY HENTAI WORD TOO XD US WEEBS AM I RIGHT

I wish Iori was in so they could make like down A or whatever the fucking notation is in Smash his cr.D and then people would use it and get fucking annihilated for it and carry on the great legacy of Iori cr.D.

Attached: Hunner.jpg (750x726, 324K)

Does he still do the Clooney faces?

I know nothing of snk and it made me smile.

I wanted Kyo just so RED kick would be his dash attack (and a kill move)

not so much

Attached: 1552388523070.png (800x1030, 976K)

I hope we get online neo geo roms after SNES

I still get some Clooney vibe from this

Attached: 97pmbtcvu6x11.jpg (1836x3264, 2.46M)

It was great, but it would have been even better if Iori actually did grab the invitation.

Dios mio...
El Iori loco...

I liked it, and I never played it.

I couldn't fully appreciate it since I don't know much about SNK, but the guy falling off the tower was funny, that girl with the bird was in the running so it was an actual surprise to see her miss it, and of course you have the guy laughing maniacally he didn't get it.
With some good pixel art, too.

So Andy Kyo Joe Geese Iori Nakoruru aren't able to catch the invitation mid air

>Just wait for it to touch the ground then pick it up

LMAO Terry's IQ

>This time the selection was made entirely by Nintendo. I decide if we can create a fighter based on their selection, then come up with the plan.

>we literally watched the process of Sakurai picking the character

Honestly, never heard of the series up to this point. I grew up in the early 1990's and never really was introduced to the genre, although most of my friends apparently were.

At first, I couldn't give two shits; but I am kind of happy to see this character. Seeing Joker made me happy, and I've been calling Banjo for years (mainly due to the fact that his games at one point were a competitor to Mario's, even if that did not last forever). I'm happy with seeing both of them, so to include a character that I don't know a lot about doesn't upset me, because it makes others happy.

People give shit all the time on this board about Smash in general, and give shit about the people who hope for certain characters included; does it really matter? I imagine as long as a character is considered by Nintendo, then it is likely good for the game. So far, each character added I smile at, cause Nintendo appreciated that character enough to try and get them in. They even did Cloud, and while he has two songs, it is likely all the licensing allows; just corporate fagbags at work; it's likely not Square's fault or Nintendo's, it is the people above who make the most money that make that choice.

The only person I don't want is Steve from Minecraft, but my reason isn't because he doesn't belong; he's a video game character, so he gets his own fair shake in that sense...but doesn't really grab me because there are other characters that deserve that slot. Microsoft's inclusion for Smash IS Banjo, and if they were to get another slot, I would much rather see Chief (which is a real stretch there, due to the use of firearms in his games) and possibly another Rare character (which it does seem like Microsoft isn't against lending out).

tldr; I'm glad to see Terry, even though I don't even know what franchise he is from, cause I imagine a part of the community is happy to see him there, and that is all that matters.

i-is this ironic?

kys Zoomers please

>Flock of Falling Father Figures made it in
Based

This is probably a bait pasta from reddit or something, but how in the name of fuck can you be born in the 90's, play video games and not know who Terry Bogard is?
If it was a zoomer I could understand, but this just boggles the mind.

I've literally never heard of anyone in this trailer.

you're missing out

Attached: 1560823617399.jpg (565x768, 175K)

The only experience I have with Fatal Fury is through Iori on Lost Saga. The servers die tomorrow.

Iori's not from Fatal Fury.

Alright user i'll break it down to you
First we have Kyo's hand, he's a japanese student so you just know he has to be a main character of something
Right after that we have Ryo, he really likes his train stations
Then we get Joe Higashi, voiced by the king of braves, together with Andy, a sissy homo who refuses to fuck Mai
Then we get a fucking bird who can't fly trying to fly
Then we have Naoruku, she has some really great themes that would make a great mix-tape back in the days
Then we have Iori Yagami, he's thinks he's so cool that he can fight with his legs tied up even though he has the most flexible kick in the entire game so he's full of shit, also he likes jazz
Then of course we have the man of the hour, he's like a wolf or something? I dunno never heard of him

Geese was in Tekken 7 so that's a lie

>Tekken
Smashfags don't care about fighting games

>he doesn’t know about a niche dead fighting game franchise so he’s a zoomer that doesn’t play video games!
Why are boomers so retarded?

The second half of the trailer was such a cocktease.
>Geese
>Nakoruru
>Iori
All would have been better choices than Terry. Still, he's fine and I appreciate the SNK rep in general.

What about him moveset wise?

Attached: orochi.jpg (600x800, 140K)

You don't have to be a boomer to realize how retarded that original statement was.

Yeah, I know. But Terry has a connection to Iori who was a playable character in Lost Saga even though he's from KoF.

Motherfucker can't even crouch

>SNK
>dead
With KoF15 coming out next year and SamSho's really crazy good reception, I have no idea where you're coming up with this. SNK is actually doing quite well for themselves.

THE GEESE UNRELEASED

Nintendo gave Sakurai a list, and obviously he'll choose the ones that he actually likes you retard

They knew those 3 were popular and had fake leaks about them, that's why they were included. You almost believed the invite was for them.

The screen transition and artstyle shift for Nako had me for a second but that's it.

Hey user, ARE YOU OKAY?

I don't know shit about SNK games or the Neo Geo but I still really enjoyed the enthusiasm of that trailer.

Doesn't Sakurai have this preference where he always wants the "face" of the franchise in before anyone else joins from that same series. Whether it's the main protagonist that's been there since day one (Ryu, Terry, Sonic, Mega Man), the most iconic (Cloud), or even the most recent in a long-running series (Joker over someone like Kazuya (SMT I protag), Luminary (DQ 11) being the default Hero over Roto (DQ 3)).
Then again, I'm trying to apply logic to Sakurai and his decisions. And as time has proven again and again, you can't.

Geese is a pick on level with Terry.
Nakoruru is also just as good, I'd say if this was a Japan only game she should be the top pick.
Iori would be the latino pick.
Terry (Or Geese, really) is the perfect pick because they both have SOME fans in America while being popular on latinoland and Japan.
The only possible better pick would be a Metal Slug character, the issue with it is that SNK has more fighting games under their belt. I I think they want to explore that mechanics wise.

actually i didn't like the trailer
i like terry but hate they bullied all my favorite characters

He was given a crouch sprite in the next non canon game he appeared, but that was indeed bad as he was supposed to be the hyped to be final boss of the series but he was handled bad and appeared at the very last moment that current SNK sealed it away and pretended it never existed.
Note: He because it's using Chris body, the female body was never seen fighting.

Attached: d31oxed-6c5934a8-0729-4e1e-bbc8-6413e6329ee0.png (476x280, 15K)

Well, yeah

It was shit, just a little bit less shit than Jokers

I loved every bit of the trailer
How does it feel to be at the other end of the stick you filthy FEtards?
FUCK Corrin

Based zoomer.

Attached: saves_gaming.jpg (225x225, 10K)

>Jirentards

Or he could just be American, and only exposed to Street Fighter & Mortal Kombat? I mean real talk, I love KOF but I never heard of those dudes before playing KOF 98 and CVS1.

What boggles me is how Terry is considered Mr.SNK, when there was more Metal Slug cabinets in the world than there ever was Fatal Fury or KOF. It should have been Marco & The Tank.

But they have just as much arcade and puzzle games under their belt too, and Metal Slug is as iconic as KOF.

It's just...that is not the franchise making SNK money these days :(

Your editing skills are complete trash, as expected of Fagrentards.

Attached: CHADly.jpg (1440x889, 108K)

It couldn't really be helped when the last "proper" Metal Slug game was launched over 10 years ago and all they've done with the series in between the years is either pachinko or mobage.
Hopefully the new title will bring the series back into the spotlight.

>wtf why did the main character and the people know and love get in and not my personal favorite??

>most flexible kick
Stop using sweep you fucking retard, just use Iori Taco and you are good to go

And regular fags don't.

But why "Fatal Fury"?
KoF is way more popular and his fucking stage says KoF right there.

I was talking about this

Attached: Iori98_fB1.png (85x133, 6K)

i dont give a fuck about snk and always knew about terry mostly for memes and im still happy, you zoomers are such fucking bitches jesus christ

>his fucking stage says KoF right there.
The KoF tourney was a thing in Fatal Fury

I think he's talking about this

Attached: 1543176912006.gif (128x159, 24K)

I would've fucking loved Geese, but Terry's fine too.

Why coulnt he get in instead of terry fuck

Neo Geo was famous for being the console only 5% of casual gamers could afford including games (which were like 200+$ each or something), haha

hes too busy being in a isekai

Attached: D_QXadeUwAE5Jea.jpg (1200x854, 258K)

Iori is my favorite SNK character

Attached: 1511898049130.jpg (1024x1016, 64K)

>Then we get a fucking bird who can't fly trying to fly
kek

>the leak revealed DLC 4 would be from SNK but not who exactly, sparking discussion and fighting
>the trailer is everyone trying to frantically pick up the invitation and fighting for it
It honestly seems intentional now

>isekai paopao cafe

neat

Why is there an isekai story about a fighting game character?

why not

>geese as a literal who
cringe

why the fuck not

Attached: D95CUCaU8AAlwE-.jpg (712x1000, 294K)

What trailer?

Attached: 1561658878508.gif (480x360, 1.02M)

sauce? Is there really isekai shousetsu with him or its just a fan art?

it's a novel called the king of fantasy

As an Iori fag it hit him pretty bad

We have arcade archives NeoGeo KOF 98

I'm glad to see SNK in such a good place, they've been killing it all year and this is really the cherry on top unless we get even more free samsho DLC. If KoFXV can just land right the company will really boost itself back up into an amazing place. I'm glad they are holding off on info for now just so the first impression is actually positive.

It has been weird seeing such a well liked character, from a company that (outside of recent graphics) has generally always been loved get so much shit. But hey he is in now and normal people seem to be reacting fine to him.

Attached: 1537980170156.jpg (2400x2400, 1M)

>Right after that we have Ryo, he really likes his train stations
You're alright user

Attached: v.gif (144x103, 73K)

I hope this now means we can get the best fighting game ever on Switch.

Attached: RepulsiveWideeyedGentoopenguin-size_restricted.gif (498x477, 262K)

Makes sense Geese was in it due to Fatal Fury but why wasn't Rugal for KOF?
He's literally the guy behind sending out the invitations for the tournament.

Attached: rugal-bernstein-by-yoshihara-motoki.jpg (3796x2661, 2.17M)

The S at the beginning was Sakurai

GENOCIDE GENOCIDE GENOCIDE GENOCIDE GENOCIDE GENOCIDE GENOCIDE GENOCIDE GENOCIDE GENOCIDE GENOCIDE GENOCIDE

Yes but it's referencing RUGAL's invitations with his iconic red R seal

>he's thinks he's so cool that he can fight with his legs tied up even though he has the most flexible kick in the entire game so he's full of shit
Don't forget that crossup kick too

KATTAAAH

>tfw have friends that are super passionate about SNK
>never played any of the games, only knew about it through stuff like Terry memes on the internet
>bought KOF XIV thanks to them and had a blast
>A little sad that I didn't grow up with it like they did so the passion for those games and this announcement isn't really there

Terry's rad as fuck though. Happy he's in

Attached: 1566167326314.jpg (480x480, 20K)

Iori loco as final smash would be neat tho

Some of us didn't grow up playing fighting games.

Who the fuck didn't grow up SEEING fighting games? Did you never see the Neo-Geo 4 way arcade cabinet that was everywhere? Never been to a laundromat? Never been to a take out place? Never been to an arcade? Nigger have you never gone outside?

I really hope SNK manage to fix themselves up a bit more, cause their IPs have so much potential and they actually seem willing to use them. Like all it took SamSho was looking just passable and releasing with the basics of content to become a surprise hit in the FGC. SNK has such strong designs, they're simple yet fashionable and can tell you a lot about a character. And unlike a lot of revived IPs the gameplay is there to back it up. They just need something that grabs mainstream attention, like what Xrd did. They need that meme about them cause unfortunately good gameplay alone doesn't cut it

Getting God Press'd/ Gigantic Pressure'd was how I was introduced to KOF's bullshit for bosses.

Attached: Rugal-rush.gif (300x222, 150K)

>Every Kyofag who was waiting for this trailer
It would have been the perfect intro for him.

Attached: 1363675058696.jpg (555x555, 60K)

Shame he whiffed his grab there.

This is probably going to be a coming theme within character reveals

Depending on the budget, we either get Smash CGI style like Hero and Banjo, or the third party devs themselves make it their style like Joker and Terry

SNK has had a rough history of giving it their all and having it fall flat on their face to the point of financial ruin.
As of right now, a major Chinese shareholder has the proprietary rights to their IPs, pulling them out of perpetually making pachinko machines and into console/ mobage instead.

He always just burns it away anyways.
youtube.com/watch?v=HOpZJZE0UR4

I was honestly hoping for a Metal Slug rep (if only to justify the existence of 7), but Terry's fine too. Best part of the trailer in my opinion was how Geese fucking died trying to get into Smash.

Attached: 1567635057456.gif (200x200, 33K)

>It has been weird seeing such a well liked character, from a company that (outside of recent graphics) has generally always been loved get so much shit

That's just contrarian faggots, most people are pleased.

Hopefully SNK can get the budget to do nice 2D graphics again from all this success.

kyofag here i would have honest been fine with either

snk isn't going back to 2d i wish you faggots would get off of this already

At least it wasn't Ash.
That would've been gay.

IT ALL BEGAN IN 94

Attached: 1564097166906.gif (220x273, 305K)

>tfw when the gods of sprite animation had to go the route of 3d fightan to keep costs down
No, fuck you. I don't know what SNK's artists were smoking but they NEED to get back on it.

kept on rolling in '95

There is literally no upside in them going back to 2D.

I really really wished Iori grabbed it I have no problem with Terry but I'm getting tired of basic main characters

Pieces fell in place in '96

what if the next addition was Metabee just to troll everyone while also giving everyone then biggest shocking boner?
I know I would.

Attached: 1454442793394.png (346x297, 171K)

>No, fuck you. I don't know what SNK's artists were smoking but they NEED to get back on it
everyone of you faggots are the same people who jack off over sprite sheets and hardly even bother to play the games, as much as i would love to see sprites back im just happy to have them back making games

I'm mexican and also the only terryfag in the entirety of my country, they all love iori here, it was so fucking good seeing my friends seethe.

i would just be pissed because it would remind me that we wont ever get a new medabots game

youtube.com/watch?v=JH-rE-8-JJ8

We just need the Chinese investors to get nostalgic for sprites and tell SNK to make Garou 2

Why is KoF big in Latin America anyways?
Everyone just assumes I'm a spic when I talk about it and I live in leafland.

neogeo cabs were a lot cheaper

I thought it was awesome and I'm not much into SNK

Nintendo was a much rarer presence, SEGA went all in on Brazil and SNK was the right man at the right time.

Pretty much. They can eventually get better at 3D, but sprites are a hard road that don't seem to get much pay off. Thinking about it everyone use to jerk off XIII's sprites yet now SNK is getting called a literally who company? Kinda shows how well that worked, really stuck in the general populace's mind. Meanwhile samsho got the 4th highest entrants at EVO, the highest ever for an SNK game.

>(Joker over someone like Kazuya (SMT I protag)
Kazuya was never gonna be in Smash because not even Atlus gave a shit about him after SMT1

Attached: 1544472557187.png (821x973, 552K)

They were making Garou 2, it got cancelled at being about 75% done. Who knows if they will ever get interest to finish it, but it would most likely be done from scratch again with 3d models.

Americans feel the same way about Japan always getting whoever they want. Everyone thinks they need to be the ones being targeted. Terry is fucking based and all these retards mad he's in just makes it better.

yeah, it makes me angry, too but all that's left is to not-being-able-to-learn Japanese.

name 2 memorable neo-geo games right now

hard mode: no fighters
donte must die mode: no metal slug either

is this the 2016 thing they talked about or the one form way back in the early 2000s?

no, these are geese

Attached: north-little-rock-hunting[1].jpg (780x439, 84K)

SmAsh would have been great because he actually is a literally who compared to Terry, the asspain would have been a million times fiercer

And it came to an end in '97

Zoomer here who has never been in an arcade nor seen a NeoGeo in my life. I thought it was a pretty funny trailer. Made me interested in seeing what these characters are about, too.

windjammers
magical drop
neo turf masters
burning fight

>Power Wave
>Burn Knuckle
>Rising Tackle
>Crack Shoot
>Power Dunk

So which one will get pulled?

>just regurgitate cuck jokes with us forever
>only cucks get tired of it

Does this mean Last Blade is coming?

>Don't mention the things they were best at

Attached: 1336311500522.jpg (768x576, 70K)

Windjammers
Neo Turf Masters

Power Wave and Burn Knuckle have already been shown. My money's on Power Dunk.

it's been said a million times over that they are done with it

unbelievable. have watched it probably 14 times now and never get sick of it. i even predicted terry a year ago on a certain forum and their flipping their shit.
>water is wet
yup.

>Naoruku
Narokuru*

youtube.com/watch?v=q81ptFSA4mk

Yeah, you got it.

What was their problem?

Attached: kof_nests_by_xingyiyi_d5be1pq-fullview.jpg (900x605, 125K)

WHAT TRAILER HIJO DE PUTA?!?

i feel sorry for anyone that hasn't played magician lord

Literally every corner shop had a machine running king of fighters 2002 and some still do, it's the single most popular game in Mexico. I just wished the switch had the unlimited match version of 2002 instead of the normal arcade one.

The other day I asked some kids what kind of games they play and they all said shit like free fire and clash royale, but also KOF.

fuck yeah dude great game

>neo turf masters
you got me

bitches deserved more screen time

CRAP SHOE is down-B meanwhile the power dunk is an aerial normal

Clones.
Also clones.

PLAYER ONE TEE SHOT

The point was that they were mysterious and are a secret society or some shit I do not recall.

Not even in the top 20 most crossover appearances

Attached: Crossover_numbers.jpg (1716x1402, 2.32M)

>blow up south town with a fucking laser cannon
funny way to express their mysteriousness

>yuri with 64
I need to play like 40 games all of a sudden

Why have most of the bosses been utter shit for KOF?

Attached: King of Fighters Shermie.jpg (838x900, 124K)

At least people have heard of Metabee

SNK may as well stand for "Shit Nobody Knows"

Attached: 1567181256925.jpg (178x195, 29K)

I legitimately thought it was going to be Geese or Iori, would've been cooler than Terey.

PLAYER TWO, PORK CHOP

Nothing is worse than Magaki.

>dude three kyos lmao
>hurr two zeroes
>what if K' was a girl with ice powers
>K'9999
>BRUTAL GOD PROJECT
NESTS saga was a mess

>Kula
>before Mai, Athena, Blue Mary, King, Vice/Mature, Shermie and Yuri

ON THE GWEEN

ON THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN
You must give up this hole.

AWN THE GWEEEEN

Where did you get this? Also I'm impressed by the number of crossovers with Arle.

NOOOOOOOOOOO MUH STEVE NOOOOOOOOOOO SAVE ME DOOMGUY WAIT HES NOT IN TOO? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT ABOUT CRASH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WHY IS THIS HAPPENING AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRG SANS IS JUST A FUCKING COSTUME WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WHY CANT HE PANDER TO US WEST KEKS WHO WANT WEST TRASH CHARACTERS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TRACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

Attached: 1567141306102.jpg (785x731, 112K)

>Athena, Mai, Yuri top 3
How many of these are mobile dating sims

grennmind

Water isn't wet, it makes things wet.

TYPHOON RAJI TYPHOON RAJI TYPHOON RAJI

Attached: TYPHOON RAGE.png (674x711, 226K)

youtube.com/watch?v=32ZjSDJUV0U

>Nothing is worse than Magaki.

I missed out on KOFXI so I wouldn't know. His human form looks boss as fuck but SNK being SNK they had to do the wacky over 9000 boss shit like they always do.

Attached: King of Fighters Magaki.jpg (520x1100, 75K)

I believe SNK always lock their fighting game bosses in the highest difficulty, so it doesn't matter if you're playing the game in easy mode, boss will always be hard as fuck.
Not to mention, despite how cheap they are, all of their attacks are scripted, so with some observation, they become really easy to read, to a point where you can beat them without taking any damage.
Not sure if it stayed the same after focusing on home consoles.
Evil Ash was pretty shit, too.

That's fucking stupid, I love it.

I could see rising tackle becoming up air instead of a special

Up Smash my man.

>its just ash but he has 0 cooldown frames between his projectals

what were they thinking?

>voiced by Norio Wakamoto

Attached: ignizfinal.gif (304x224, 325K)

Oh, that's good

From 2005. I've seen there was some talk later, but if they were still working on it, wouldn't it be announced by now?

Why did SNK hyped Orochi in both Pre 97 and Pre 13 as the big bad of the series, only to waste it not once but twice since the Verse stuff completely disrupted its return and now are moving with Rugal and Igniz since both are now back?

"I bet they'll need a lot of quarters for that"

All his moves are ex too

Welp I got some researching to do

He is super busted

I actually want fire kick from real bout 2 to be his down tilt because it'll make crying zoomers seethe more and say he has a "cloud slide"

no shit

Attached: 1559766491313.png (646x580, 243K)

how would you feel if your fighting game got turned into a shoot em up in a matter of seconds?

With nearly impossible to see clouds projectiles that just appear out of no where on top of the other projectiles, and a fullscreen super that does 1/3rd you life on block.

>no gameplay shown
>people consider it a good trailer

You see him use powerwave, is that not enough?

>Haha others appreciate it but I don't :)
Spoiled ungrateful zoomer

Attached: 1560006662013.gif (446x250, 1.14M)

I'm 23
I never heard of King of fighters until the neogeo switch ports.
Granted I grew up in bumfuck nowhere surrounded by people who only cared about sports.

The KOF14 manga still has Orochi stuff in it, his cult is always up to some shit.

Because the Orochi saga was neat for bringing us Goenitz' autism.

Attached: Goenitz.jpg (700x800, 205K)

Geese >= Rugal > Igniz > Saiki > Goenitz > Orochi > Verse

I still love this guys fuckin art. I loved seeing all the Capcom characters with his style in CvS2.

I actually would put Rugal over Geese and Krauser

Se nota que eres un pincho gringo retrasado

>no Kim
He's fucking in

By that logic a whole bunch of them are in. Though to be honest, i wouldn't mind seeing Billy.

Magician Lord
Blazing Star
The King of Monsters
Puzzle Bobble

so I heard that KOF 14 resurrected a few characters, is that true?

I, appreciated the trailer for those SNK-fags
They had their turn...

Attached: 1560507642284.jpg (1242x1601, 969K)

user, I love Metabots to death, but you’re genuinely insane if you think Metabee isn’t anything a Literally Who or believe that your average western Medabots fan is even aware that it has games, let alone that the games came first

Attached: 857AE83B-6A8D-421E-9319-2E130D127817.jpg (400x579, 68K)

Yeah. The final boss, Verse, contained the souls or whatever of characters from the past, and when he's defeated they all come back to life. Exactly who's returning isn't known yet I don't think, but it's basically SNK giving themselves an excuse to bring anyone they want back.

So far Ash is confirmed by KOF XIV itself, SNK Heroines confirmed Shermie, Yashiro and Chris, under condition that it's really canon as it was claimed.

Shouldn't have doubled down retard. Just go back to fagnite

3 2xl
10 xl
5 small
10 mediums
20 l

should've had female antonov honestly

With all that body hair?

of course not, just a tall russian chick with muscles and a cigar who crys while watching kids movies

Go clap at Sans and drink more Soilent you absolute faggot.

GEESE IS FUCKING DEAD!

Attached: Screenshot_20190905-144523.png (2560x1440, 1.87M)

Nah, what they didn't show is that Hein caught him mid-air.

jk

Attached: 1551362616977.webm (480x360, 1.57M)

I don't even play SNK fighting games and I appreciated and enjoyed watching it. It was one of those love letter kind of things that you just feel shows an appreciation for a game's history. I'm actually pretty excited to give Terry a try.

>this beer tastes like shit
>my ankles hurt
>these animes keep calling me onii-chan
>I was I was back home playing stormy saxophone

To be fair, Sakurai himself said in a recent interview that SNK games were one of his big influences to create smash in first place. The trailer has a lot of inside references and even bothere to show other characters which tells that he truly is a fan lmao

Anyone else got in mood to replay kof/snk games after this?

Isn't KoF technically the first game to make a bunch of characters from different games fight each other?

no more than usual

Do you think terry would have those difficult chain link combo from kof or just standard smash style.

actually got kof 2002 UM a few weeks ago because it was like $2 online. So far have got K' and Kula, have been trying to put together a team and not sure who i want as my third.

Yes, From what I know only team japan with Kyo, benimaru and Goro daimon being Kof originals, with how this series is pretty much more of its own original franchise than a everyone SNK party game at this point, it's easy to forget.

If you want same style. Go for either ryo,yuri or takuma

>different games
yeah pretty much, but it kind of got exaggerated when they added samsho characters.
I think different games is what they wanted neo geo battle collosieum to be.

Who would win in a fight

Prank'd Terry or Miss X?

Attached: Heroine-miss_x2.png (334x479, 99K)

Definitely an improvement from his clooney sameface period.

He'll get better. From what I hear, he's still a terror in T7, even with the nerfs he got from Patch 3.0.

>Tekken had a Fatal Fury rep instead of KOF
>Smash has a Fatal Fury rep instead of KOF
Do people just like Fatal Fury more or something
why doesn't that translate over into Garou 2 happening?

What's the best Fatal Fury game to start with?

>mfw all the collective screams from waifufags when that retarded bird missed the invite

Attached: rodion-vlasov-face1-2.jpg (1920x2496, 1.43M)

Real Bout 2 or Garou. The first is interesting cause it is a SF1 copy but not exactly a great game.

>didn't even show Hoahmaru
They should've shown him being piss drunk and it flying over his unconscious body.

dude has command inputs, nothing is getting axed
at the very worst one move will be input exclusive

For those that want to get to know the character of Terry more but are kind new to the series. Check out the OVAs and the Motion Picture. They're not perfect representations of the games, but will give a great sense of who Terry is and what he's been through. The OVAs & Film have continuity too.

Fatal Fury: Legend of The Hungry Wolf
youtube.com/watch?v=cyGJ5_janc0
Fatal Fury 2: The New Battle
youtube.com/watch?v=BTLMLbldqRY
Fatal Fury The Motion Picture
youtube.com/watch?v=Jr1kHLhgh7A

As a Reimufag the moment she appeared I shat a brick, then sighed in relief.

>that little Nero.
Bless whoever edited that.

>at the very worst one move will be input exclusive
That is actually an interesting idea, they could give him quite a lot if they did that. I was thinking that commands would get ex versions.

What struck me as odd is that Terry apparently wasn't really ready to show. If he was basic that wouldn't be the case, but the clip didn't really hint at what could be going on.

NESTS was originally actually supposed to be set years in the future with some older versions of returning characters but they backpedalled on that idea
It was also unfinished and supposed to feature a lot more shit and also K' fighting Ignis on the fucking moon

Man I was relieved. Imagine picking nakoruru over terry, kyo or iori, even if she's more popular, her design isn't more appealing or iconic imo.

Pretty sure it's from the mega buster reveal trailer.

>Chris
The got a female ver for chris and I dont even know about?

So is that not good enough for you?

SNK also kind of died mid-saga.

Attached: 1536854772913.jpg (330x309, 24K)

I knew they were going to anounce Terry. But my dick got fucking hard when the Neo Geo intro rolled in

Should have been K'

The Orochi arc was ok, but then it was blown in the final arc against the main boss Orochi itself who lasted little despite the hype.
The NESTS arc was a mess and the Saiki arc set up fine but ended badly with Saiki getting btfo by Ash, the Verse arc will be turn into a clusterfuck with the many SNK verses colliding thanks to Verse death.

Attached: CFCB8986-2555-4965-9109-99D11152AA7C.jpg (680x447, 26K)

K' didn't even rank in the first top 10 in popularity poll

*final act

It honestly made me think we were getting Kyo for a second. And my heart skipped a beat on each character they showed.

As much orochi is even that easy as final boss in game, I can appreciate how the atmosphere set for him made him look truly intimidating, even when I play 97 nowadays I still feel more with him than with most final boss fights I had with more recent titles.

no a smash faggo but I always liked SNK
post trailer in question?

youtube.com/watch?v=SNskDC8yHb4

Fuck that and fuck the fujoshi for voting wrong again

>final DLC trailer begins
>opens almost exactly like Terry's trailer, right down to the hardware timeline stopping at the SNES
>however, instead of 1990 or 1991, the year next to it is 1994
>the screen pans right and it shows pic related
how badly would the Internet break?

Attached: 1994.png (849x473, 106K)

Attached: 1567636817295.png (861x638, 350K)

Snake is already in smash

The internet would break if it stops on an Xbox

>Mai

How the fuck
What games? What is this list based off

two of the biggest guys who made their names there are already in the game

>one more Fighter Pass slot left
>more stand-alone DLC fighters coming
>Sans is playable and has something no other Mii Fighter costume has had, a music track
Keep spamming your pathetic meme garbage and trying to make people think you speak for anyone.

They better put in KOF 96's Arashi no Saxaphone.

I want to slide my hands up inside Terry's shirt from behind and grip those huge muscle tits

Attached: 1567665363726.jpg (4096x4096, 978K)

K' looks a little pale. Alternatively, what's Yashiro doing in DMC?