Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore

>2015
>People expect a SMT x FE crossover
>We get #FE, which ended up being better than any real crossover would ever be
>2019
>People expect a SMT V trailer
>We get an improved version of #FE on the Switch, which will most definitely be better than any SMT game nuAtlus can crap out these days

How the hell do we keep winning so hard, #FEbros?
Oh, and for the record, this is easily one of the best and most fun Atlus JRPGs in the last decade, unironically.

Attached: 1429291798553.png (380x350, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/aco/thread/2816460/#2816610
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>How the hell do we keep winning so hard, #FEbros?
Because the Switch won. Literally the only reason.

>Improved
>Still censored
Ahahahahaha

trip back on

Reminder there's a discord run by a literal tranny and blacked loving spic shilling this game

>Oh, and for the record, this is easily one of the best and most fun Atlus JRPGs in the last decade, unironically.

It's also one of the most censored rpgs in the last decade.

>porting a censored flop

reminder that theres a discord run by literal tranny and blacked loving spics claiming everything everyone says on Yea Forums is a discord shill

Theres proof for this one retard. A well known tripfag on feg is behind it

It should have been HER game

Attached: devil_survivor_overclocked.jpg (608x456, 53K)

There are no flops on the Switch, though.

I made a bunch of fe threads and never heard of this, but post the proof anyway

>winning
>won't start the thread with the version we're actually getting
It's not often we get to see bad games flop twice

desuarchive.org/aco/thread/2816460/#2816610
This and the post under it.

Tripfags need to be gassed

ARMS and Pokken would like a word with you.

>a "discord related to TMS" exists
>that means every TMS thread comes from this discord
Have you talked to a doctor yet, user

no, that would be Xenoblade X

ok look just because one faggot likes the game doesn't means everyone that does is a faggot too, some people just want to play their waifubait jrpg on switch

Attached: download.jpg (209x157, 6K)

I guess you didn't read the post under it too like i said. Okay discord nigger

What do you actually do in this game? All I know is that it has something to do with idols and singing and that's a major red flag in my book.

its a good game but i don't think i'm quite ready to replay it already desu

>its a tharjaspic and hia discord shill thread
Censored trash. Pirate if you must

>anonymous person says this other person makes all the anonymous TMS threads in an anonymous board
Oh shit, how did I fail to notice something so obvious? I'm fully convinced now.

Take your HRT discord spic. Sounding mad as fuck

Long story short, something evil is stealing the creative energy of the human population, called "Performa". The MC, Ikutski, is completely unfamiliar with the idol industry and only participates to help his friend and main girl, Tsubasa. Ikustki gets wrapped up with other idols and their obscure problems, and he's constantly praised for being so insightful and talented. At the end of the story, he turns into Super Saiyan Marth because his soul is somehow heroic and courageous enough to channel Marth's power, and the entire party sings the enemy into submission.

not buying unless the us version is the same as japans

Attached: 79f7dc66c17a542352eb08c9f790bdd5861e8881ce6ef2096459a5cbab5a580a.png (686x758, 189K)

It is the same. They're both censored now.

Not buying period. Pirated. I will enjoy play this for free for atlus fucking up this bad. Even if i enjoy it

They better add back the vagina bones

Attached: THxqmQJ.jpg (540x564, 56K)

he's literally the only person on /feg/ who liked this game and constantly shills for it while spamming new threads and samefagging for first posts

ok but do you kill god at the end?

never gonna happen

Attached: halal vs haram.jpg (1200x543, 105K)

No, you beat back a "Shadow Dragon". I'm not really sure what that means since I never played the FE Marth was in, but this is apparently the exact same one. And I fucked up, but the guy's name is Itsuki, not Ikutski.

ye shadow dragon is the final boss of fe shadow dragon, not a god, more like a demon

>New party members make every session chain longer.

Attached: MarthShake.jpg (750x967, 341K)

You can skip them now

Has it been officially confirmed it’s still censored or is it just speculation at this point?

Both the western and Japanese stream showed the censored version of the game, so it safe to assume it is.

Attached: 1567639006069.png (1210x701, 913K)

>he's literally the only person on /feg/ who liked this game
He is fucking not and I wish desperately that he never ever even posted because every single time I post anything #FE related everyone immediately acts as if I am that damn spic.
It always ends like this. Fuck him. And fuck you.

Attached: henshin.webm (853x480, 2.94M)