Why aren't you playing the beta?

Why aren't you playing the beta?

Attached: Ghost-Recon-Breakpoint-beta-start-time-1173979.jpg (590x350, 60K)

but i am

Attached: Ubisoft Game 5_09_2019 11_38_01 PM.png (1360x768, 1.77M)

They want me to preorder first

Is the shooting and driving the same as Wildlands?

My computer couldn't run the previous beta.

Uplay+ is free this month. You can play it without pre-ordering.

I'm not on pc

haven't played a single tom clancy game in my life.

I am.

Everything seems a bit more heavy/grounded

That's actually good. How long does the beta go?

game is full of bugs, I have a good pc and the "very high" setting is disgusting to see.
I wonder how they'll patch it before release.

Gameplay wise i'm not fan of the rpg the game is taking

Theyre gonna get my money either way on release. I had hundreds of hours on wildlands, and I know what to expect here. No need to spoil content for myself with the beta

I am. Or was.

The performance is massively improved from the technical alpha, which is good. I have basically zero problems with how it runs now.

But the game is still shit. They turned it into a terrible looter shooter with leveled enemies and weapons, with everything randomized and scaling, making exploration and going out to find new shit absolutely pointless. Also, they don't do anything interesting with the highly advertised survival mechanics. The setting is worse from Wildlands too. Fighting Division 2 sci-fi drone enemy knockoffs is really fucking boring.

wait, are they really turning this into division 2 too: electric boogaloo?

Does this game have forced stealth missions like wildlands?

Because fuck that shit if it does. I suck at stealth.

>Ghost Recon
>does it have forced stealth missions

Attached: 1567237207372.jpg (1080x1113, 813K)

I mean missions that automatically fail the moment you’re spotted

I feel pretty much the same.

Except that I didn't find the performance that much better. I was able to run Wildlands at 1080p with 60fps for the most part unless I went into really busy areas(big cities) on medium/high. With this, no matter what settings, my FPS would be 40-50.

The game doesn't look that great either. Looks really blurry to me.

Also the sounds. I'd like to think I have decent headphones, but the sounds for guns/vehicles just sound so bad. The 4 wheeler is DECENT, but the motorcyle sounds like a bloody hair dryer.

Attached: life.jpg (1032x581, 88K)

thx doc

Sept 5 to 9

Wildlands was smoother, yes. They ought to fix this.

It's the same old shit again. The SAME OLD JUNGLE WARFARE. why dont they make a fishing game or a real time strategy. These Ghost Recon games are so repetitive. Why do people keep buying these games?

because amazon still hasnt given me a code

They're fun to play with friends.

Wildlands was very enjoyable solo since your bot squad were infallible killing machines

LOL hahahahah holy shit LMAO

Wildlands was fucking tedious and boring, and this is even worse because they turned it into The Division. At least Wildlands had semi-realistic gunplay like a tactical game should be despite basically just being just a less fun Just Cause/Far Cry game more than anything. I don't know why the fuck they thought that was a good idea considering The Division already bombed entirely earlier this year. NO ONE LIKES LOOTER SHOOTERS.