Yea Forums told me smash kiddies didn't even know terry

youtube.com/watch?v=RXlHU3DOvYM
>Yea Forums told me smash kiddies didn't even know terry
>all of these zoomers getting excited about him

Yea Forums absolutely BTFO. there's still hope for the zoomers

Attached: 8656585685.jpg (1212x672, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gmau-gRMr_U
youtu.be/gmau-gRMr_U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Everyone likes to older than they are

>Screaming about Terry before it even begins

lmao look at all these bandwagoners from the meme leaks

fucking show your badge or get out

>watching reaction videos

Is there anything more pathetic

They're just excited for a Smash announcement and don't give a single shit who it's about. Those kids don't even know what SNK or a Neo Geo is.

>Only a handful excited

Failure by Nintendo standards.

>People recording it on their phones
It's not a fucking concert. It's a youtube stream. You can go back and watch it as much as you want.

>recording the screen
why

>no one in these videos ever realizes that the first character shown is Kyo and they don’t pick up on the fact that he missed the envelope
why?

Attached: 24D0FB8A-77E3-4C4C-861C-918D319A86DE.jpg (720x720, 41K)

I'm sure at one point, there were those excitements, but if you asked the dues outside of it, they would tell you "it's for fun, of course it's retarded but you know..."

And at some point, people would perpetuate this spirit, but outside of bantz. They would live by that.

Kinda like that quote that says something like "by getting your laugh by prentending to be an idiot, you eventualy get flooded by idiots that think they're in good company".

They're just getting excited because they're expected to get excited, and I'm sure they're aware they're being recorded as well.

Redditor please...

Stfu boomer

if you watched their reaction to sans, they had the biggest popoff yet.

he got a bigger reaction than terry

I don’t dig it. No reactions for Iori or Kyo missing the letter at the beginning. Most likely smash hype junkies.

Why does sans even matter? OP is talking about Terry and zoomers although the people in the vid look more like manchilds then atcual kids

>WHY ARE YOU GETTING EXCITED ABOUT A NEW SMASH CHARACTER YOU FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT?

youtube.com/watch?v=gmau-gRMr_U

Attached: 1557265073094.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Look at spacing, this is just some ass blasted redditor shitting up Terry threads.

They did though

They would cheer no matter what it was.
It's herd mentality. They all feel like they have to cheer or else they'll be left out

>In a room full of a bunch of people where they yell at pretty much any reveal
>Expecting them not to yell at Terry

It’s funny how all of a sudden everyone on Yea Forums is a long time Fatal Fury/KoF/SNK fan in general despite the fact that we rarely have threads for SNK games.

People’s excitement for sans would make you think he was an actual character. Mii Gunner is basically just sans now

why people still think knowing basic characters is such a big obscure deal. Its fucking terry, there has been non stop threads about his genderbend non stop, jesus.

I am kinda excited, I played KoF in maquinitas as a kid. Willing to bet lots of Mexicans are looking forward to playing Terry.

There is at least one every day for Metal Slug and Mai Shiranui

they literally yelled "that was kyo".

youtu.be/gmau-gRMr_U
>blocks your path

i wonder how they would've reacted if sans was leaked.

color me surprised. i straight up didn’t hear it, and considering all the other solo reactions i saw i just assumed these folks would’ve missed it too

why terry and not marco

Nobody knows who terry is

watch the fucking video, they knew.

Oh my god the cringe.