The most symbolic food in the UK

The most symbolic food in the UK

Attached: 1567635956816.png (995x484, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CTqwFDLQxfY
youtu.be/itivM0vC8SA
youtube.com/watch?v=5pVFTO8witQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PUP7U5vTMM0
themazatlanpost.com/2018/08/29/how-mexican-cuisine-became-an-intangible-cultural-heritage-of-humanity/
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2010/11/17/131391343/unesco-designates-traditional-french-and-mexican-cuisines-cultural-treasures
globalvoices.org/2010/10/07/mexican-cuisine-declared-intangible-heritage-of-humanity-by-unesco/
ich.unesco.org/en/RL/traditional-mexican-cuisine-ancestral-ongoing-community-culture-the-michoacan-paradigm-00400
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fookin' luv curry, hate pakies though

Cunny

one of them is just a bit of food though m8

There aren't many other options...

Attached: 1565101405568.png (1270x1357, 2.02M)

I mean, we've got the recipe why do we need the pakis anymore?

it's funny how they didn't outright say tikka masala but just "curry"

tea comes from india (and china) too
your point?

Yeah lets all eat raw fish instead lmfao fucking japs need to be nuked again

seething

Japs always portray curry this way.

dont worry chaps, theyre just jealous

Attached: faed80d0-8390-4c48-96bd-8b2dc966c466-fishchippeas.jpg (940x625, 123K)

yum

what's that green shit next to the peas?

Of course I'm seething when they show the garbage on that plate instead of a proper full english. Who the fuck just has 1 egg, THREE bits of black pudding and 1 piece of toast?

Attached: 53bc0d52bc44b6.71019469.jpg (910x512, 198K)

japs don't need to be nukred, they're erasing themselves anyway

Leave us alone

Attached: 1550684462752.png (246x238, 108K)

Who eats just one egg?

NO NO NO NO beri bad foodu fishu need to be raw sticky fermentado beansu seaweedo NO toastu sausago buracku puddingu

Japanese suicide rate is at its lowest while euros and America's suicide rate increases

Indian food is such a joke.
>Let's make a sauce out of every spice available, because we have nothing else to eat.

looks like someone shit raw bland food on your plate and just calls it a day.

but now that we've got the recipe, is there any reason for them to stay?

British food is atrocious and if you disagree you are wrong.

Mmmmmmmm...

Attached: 1567667355586.jpg (1538x1155, 552K)

We had this thread yesterday...

You are a candyass roodypoo and if you disagree you are wrong

>he doesn't like meat and vegetables boiled until they're a uniform grey.
Let me guess, you don't like English Mustard either.

Why is it

Do brits believe fish and chips is unique to their country?

I think you might be retarded.

name one other country renowned for it's fish and chips

>tfw can't read the word curry anymore without thinking of cunny(the word not the actual thing)
You fuckers did this to me.

>americans
>knowing shit

Needs more curry sauce

Tartar sauce

No but they do actually make the best fish and chips. Like america makes burgers and milkshakes that blow your fucking mind, euros don't understand just how good american burgers are.

I agree, but that doesn't really mount a solid defense of the warcrime that is UK cuisine.

Kibbelinge are commonly eaten with chips. Same shit.

He's probably talking more about how their island is basically a giant nursing home at this point and how the few remaining jap men at the proper breeding age are practically eunuchs who will impregnate a woman.

That legitimately looks more gross then the weird shit Japan eats.

Don't eat shrooms, they're part of a collective who study humanity by infecting us when you eat some, then you have bad dreams and through fecal matter they collect information about your consciousness.

>Add cooking system
>Can only make one type of food with minor variations
>Not even the correct interpretation of food for the locale
>Food artwork is lazy
gamefreak fucking sucks

Attached: vonndu.jpg (640x608, 41K)

If you're talking about the birthrate it's the about the same as Germany's isn't it?

New Zealand, Australia, Scotland.

I'll just leave this here.

Attached: 1567638084102.jpg (930x1200, 450K)

Pokémon game set in Italy so we can eat some actually good food?

Are americans allowed to even view this image?

Attached: ILLEGAL.jpg (800x800, 63K)

They wouldn't be gamefreak without complete and total ineptitude.

>scotland
that is UK you fucking dumbarse

You have never eaten proper British cuisine and it is showing.

Who else will fuck your women?

He's an independence faggot, he can't accept that it'll never happen

For now.

wrong way round buddy
white women hate paki men
paki women love white men

>gamefreak fucking sucks
Astute observation, how long did it take?

holy shit what's the giant drop off for Thai food in Japan?

Kebabs?

oi m8 wheres da beans

Dont listen to retards like him. Japs birthrate is fine. Its a small island. Retards except America tier birthrates where fucking 3 kid families are the norm

I'm just here to tell you, your sausages are ass.
t. germanoid

WTF, is that supposed to be a full english breakfast?

And the other two are formerly British. Terrible argument all around. Fish and chips belong to the anglo, and soon I'll be having some finest Scottish fish and chips fished right from the North Sea.

simple as

>Getting this bent out of shape over some internet nobody daring to insult your garbage food
the lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Gonna get me some kibbeling tomorrow

The only reason America has such a high birthrate is because of Hispanics and black people

youtube.com/watch?v=CTqwFDLQxfY

Attached: the-chant-drummer-for-the-fans-and-football-supporters-at-leicester-BKC1PA.jpg (1300x959, 208K)

>it'll never happen
M80 last time it only *just* didnt happen. Scotland en masse voted to stay in europe, you think they wont just vote to leave the UK and join Europe?

Bong food a bit too heavy, but besides that I never encounter anything I didn't like.
I this meme about their foods being bad based on them lacking fancy weird signature dishes?

Attached: 1515983121322.png (800x600, 59K)

Thai food is pretty different from Japanese food to the point that it's possible that japanese people's bodies just dont agree with it

What fucking arrogant bastards the Japs are. I can't dispute the brilliance of their food, but come on.

They have plenty of domestic ladyboi cock.

This is the Tiananmen Square of America, please delete this.

Attached: 1567454118112.png (351x292, 127K)

Good thing someones keeping the country alive. What the fuck are white cucks doing? Other then their right hand

'ey there yorkshire
we chuffin' love ya
even though the skies are grey above ya

Attached: 4CHANNEL.jpg (386x391, 16K)

>bent out of shape
You're clearly far more animated. But regardless, it's your loss.

BRITS ON SUICIDE WATCH LMAO EVEN THE JAPS KNOW THEY ARE KEKED BY THE POOS HAHAHAH

GARLIC BREAD?!

Attached: peter-kay-06.jpg (650x634, 48K)

Bong food and majority of European food was heavy because winters were fucking deadly. It'a not like today where it's seen as a minor inconvenience because you can walk into any store with centralized heating and warm up before going back into those 20°f Outside temperature.

British meats are great

Shepherd's pie, sausage, etc

That’s not tartar sauce. Looks like guacamole.

Being inept is a given considering they made future proof models and then completely fucked them up on a fucking engine update but this is a new mechanic and they straight up chose the laziest route they could. It's baffling how they keep getting away with this.

>11s eat fucking rotting beans
>call other nations food bad
LOL

English food is heavy for the most part, that's true. It's hearty peasant food. It's a meme started by yanks without a distinct culinary identity that's been adopted by countries who just don't like Britain.

>STOP! STOP RIGHT NOW! BOILED GRAY MEATS ARE INCREDIBLE!

>you think they wont just vote to leave the UK and join Europe?
You already voted to remain, can't keep voting until you get the result you want, and Spain would block Scotland from joining the EU anyway as it would set a bad example for Catalonia

Japanese just seem to be picky bitches in general

>open image
>swat team (sponsored by mcdonalds) breach door and begin opening fire while screaming STOP RESISTING
thanks

Long John Silvers down the road has fish'n'fries way better than your euro trash.

it's mushy peas ya pleb
the pot is tartar

t. Icelander, I feel insulted. Why does Japan hate our food so much? Rabbit is delicious.

>italian food
Yes i eat pizza what do you mean?

It is guacamole, apparently Europeans are fixated in Mexico now, but it tastes nothing like guacamole, tastes like shit like everything they do.

>swat team (sponsored by mcdonalds) breach door and begin opening fire while screaming STOP RESISTING
Not "THIS IS A MCRAID, WE'VE GOT A MCWARRANT"

Med europe is different.

Attached: le_0_face_mediterranean.jpg (400x519, 40K)

Why yes, I do enjoy curry

Attached: lv99ei68iti31.png (414x480, 151K)

I don't think I've ever even seen boiled meat. Why are you coping this hard?

>the absolute state of the UK

Explain yourselves bongs

Attached: 1565178178765.gif (619x350, 2.15M)

Fucking spaghettiniggers flexing on everyone else.

>cant keep voting until you get the result you want
Except for the fact that Brexit is a pretty big fucking shakeup, and thus a pretty fair argument for "We're voting again".
And sure, Spain would throw a hissy fit over it becuase theyre butthurt, but that doesnt mean the Scots wont want to leave.
They got advertised on staying with "Well itll be hard to join the EU if you leave! Stay here with us in the UK and the EU, it'll be great :)" and then got suckerpunched by Brexit.

>Brits are absolute middle of the road and bland cuisine
That's about right.

Give it a year. I am almost certain Scotland wants out after the shit that is Brexit is finally happening. They were promised more EU stuff as part of the original deal to get them to stay in the UK. No way in hell they aren't going to start this shit again when Britain breaks this promise.

You do realize that curry is a meme in japan

And this is videogame related because?

>coping
I'm struggling with the harsh reality that I'll never eat beans from a can for breakfast. How will I cope with this?

Try seafood linguine next time you're at a good Italian. I'm a pizza fanatic and I'm still not sure which I prefer.

>flips rating their own food as high

kek

Attached: 44693540081_44e9383668_b.jpg (1024x792, 281K)

Scotland just needs to shut up sit down and behave, it was a mistake to give them any power

Because there was no real winters lile in the wesr, except for northern Italia. And as a result the food is all light leafy greens and fish not meat marinated with butter and whole bread loafs.

>Peruvians at the bottom
lol aren't they the ones who eat monkey

>japs dislike glorious greek almost as much as british trash
Fucking subhumans.

Rate one of my many my national dishes, Yea Forums

Attached: AjideGallina.jpg (677x453, 23K)

Aren't you the people that created that meme fermented fish that is so smelly, you needed a disclaimer before you can open the can up to eat it?

Come now user, give it a rest, your hot pocket is getting cold.

Vietnamchad here, all your foods suck dick

Attached: 1565254404278.jpg (460x522, 112K)

those are the BRs

Attached: 1567518231493.png (500x674, 147K)

There's nothing wrong with lutefisk. Why is that seen as an issue when majority of the West has shit smelling, bacteria ridden aged cheeses?

Pokémon

There was a hilarious shop of this posted on /fit/ roasting Japanese food like Natto.

>lost a full pokedex for a CURRY MINIGAME

how the fuck do you rationalize this.

Peruvian food is in the lowest position in the chart for some reason. I personally like it though

It was a mistake to allow politicians to lie wholesale to the populace and get away with it scot fucking free with "Well that's just how politics works teehee".
The scots have a right to be mad.

Looks good but you're gonna have to tell us what it is.

I love this videogame!

This is my countries national dish
Guess what country I am from

Attached: image-2dhjaxv.jpg (443x332, 28K)

I tried worcestershire sauce from lea and perrins once.
It gave me the shits of my life. never ever.

>watch pokemon direct
>want to order a curry after
i want beef vindaloo with lentil dahl and bombay aloo thanks

>Australian Cuisine
Other than Pie Floater what else does it have that isn't nicked from some other country?

Attached: pie floater.jpg (500x375, 122K)

Pokémon SwSh sucks

The Scots are extorting the rest of the Kingdom and getting away with it scot fucking free, pun fully intended. I wouldn't exactly be pleased if they left the Union but I imagine the general British taxpayer would be.

>chink "food"

Vegemite.

>Peruvian cousine is the lowest
All those people who rated them so low like to eat shit, Peruvian cousine is the most delicious among the Americas, just because you are a faggot unable to eat a cute little pet rat doesn't mean it tastes bad.

Game Freak is a small indie company with limited resources, please understand!

barbarians have a right to nothing, they're already lucky that the rest of the UK supports them as much as we do. They're not going to risk leaving the UK, and the Scots would have to have the Euro which they don't want

I bet Australia would score a lot better if not for the awfulness that is vegemite.

Prison marmite you mean.

>VELY VELY NAISU ITADAKIMASU

disgusting

>Chinese food rated that high
What a bunch of fucking hypocrites.

Attached: 1370914065877.png (800x793, 1.06M)

food is not a videogame
This is a /ck/ thread

Guess what country I am from

Attached: food.jpg (680x316, 194K)

Luv me full English
Luv me greggs pasties
Luv me fish n chips washed down with a pint
Pakis fuk off

We have seasonal foods, pork fat is strictly for cold months and you don't do green salads in the winter.
It's not that we lack a winter, it's that past a line they don't have proper summer. Consider this, during the winter we have more snow and lower temperatures in the Balkans then Brits do.

Luv me corned beef hash with poached eggs and a pint of larger. Simple as.

Attached: Corned-Beef-Hash-and-Eggs_exps5360_TH.CW1973175A05_03_3b_RMS-696x696.jpg (696x696, 112K)

jelly

Attached: dau-4-15318184123651113329155.jpg (620x413, 108K)

>my garbage tasting disgusting yeast and vegetable paste is better than your garbage tasting disgusting yeast and vegetable paste
Anglo scum was a mistake.

What website is it that adds the faggy bottom captions to image? I see phoneposters and newfags images having them all the time.

the pies are actually pretty nice

Corned beef is disgusting desu

Kangaroo meat
Witchery grubs implying anybody eats those anymore
Anzac biscuits
Damper
Fairy bread

>Not even the correct interpretation of food for the locale
do you know how many pakis live in england ?

Some Bavarian monkey

>argentina

Attached: .png (750x506, 394K)

The Japanese literally got curry from the British Empire, and their curry is based off a British brand’s

got to admit, fairy bread should be fucking disgusting, but its actually quite good

Reminds me of that video where that asian pukes into a bowl with the man watching

The customisation seems fun but there is no excuse for not having every pokemon and as such I will not buy it.

Lads I don't actually like the Greggs steak bake or sausage roll, I'm sorry. The festive bake is good and their pizza slices are good but the rest is plain to nauseating

Philadelphia

anyone else think indian food sucks
i dont get why its so popular here
the flavours they use are just wierd

Rude!

Attached: Quan-bun-bo-Hue-Sai-Gon-6.jpg (820x546, 218K)

>but muh asado recipe
Literally just adding salt to meat

Japs definitively BTFO
t. Peter Barakan

Well, memes aside, they have roughly 100 people, so while not small indie, they sure as hell aren't some huge company that has the manpower to fully model the balls of a horse that shrinks in cold weather.

the sausage bean and cheese melt is where the fun's at

that's not a country

and no

Filipino food burns my nostrils and makes me physically ill when I smell it

I love their curry

so Chinese basically hate everything that isn't Chinese or French, and barely only half like Italian and Japanese.

That's just embarrassing.

Heh, ‘Scot fucking free’

are you getting "indian" indian food, or "british" indian food??

kek

What the fuck is wrong with Finland? Do they only eat mämmi?

FINLAND STRONK

>implying

The best Italian food I have ate comes from Argentina, beef milanesas with fettuccine in Alfredo sauce and black olives salad is the dish of emperors.

Funny how this one single image is enough to trigger every single bongs

Speaking of brs
youtu.be/itivM0vC8SA

Having had fairly authentic Chinese food in Yokohama's Chinatown, I'm frankly not wild about it. It's by no means bad, but I prefer the version they make for western pallets, even if that makes me a pleb.

Looks like shit someone collected from a dumpster, put it on a plate and called it "cuisine".
How the fuck are britbongs almost as fat as Amerifats with shit like this?

are you implying there's a difference? I'm from New Zealand but it's all made by indians fresh off the boat who dont even speak english

100 people in the entire company or so, the B team was working on Sword and Shield while the A team was working on that town game. so its maybe half of a small indie company, please understand

Europe?

Attached: 1518466435108.png (822x899, 34K)

Shredded chicken on spicy sauce (aji amarillo, pulverized bread, chops of onions, a smashed clove of garlic, sliced almonds and pepper). Boiled potato, boiled egg, olive and cilantro to complement or decorate the dish.

Attached: Ceviche.jpg (680x451, 28K)

Literally memes from google images

Attached: 1553868616550.png (500x535, 372K)

Was thinking about dead rats found along the street desu

>meanwhile in America

Attached: 213231.webm (640x360, 2.47M)

Sounds gorgeous for a light meal.

That's a continent, but yes.

Das it mane.

Unironically that looks good though
>Black pudding, fried eggs and marmite on toast
All about that Umami taste.

Italianlads flexing like theres no tomorrow over here

where is the marinade? that's just raw fish.

>brits literally eat curdled blood and puffin hearts

SINGIN' AYE AYE YIPPEEE
THE GERMANS BOMBED ARE CHIPPY
AYE AYE YIPPEE YIPPEE AYE

Attached: add-frys-the-li-206521-0.jpg (968x644, 77K)

>Anglo scum was a mistake.
Leaving any of the rest of you alive was the mistake.

Disgusting, Americans truley are fat retarts

seething

parsley

Attached: 1567295450985.webm (1280x720, 1.33M)

>Japanese cuisine
>only 57 in Britain
That’s complete bullshit, Japanese food is EXTREMELY popular

“You see, Japanese stomachs are unique and are tied to the 4 seasons which only Japan has, so gaijin food is not good for us, unless we turn it into Japanese food—remove all traces of foreigner and replace all seasonings with söy sauce and dashi, and if bland make it sweet”

America, Japan, and Great Britain all have terrible food. Spain has the goods.

Because they probably gave them a grilled herb and they were like "nooooooo that's a pet!!!" even tho those shits were food before the cucked Europeans who like to kiss and fuck animals decided they were pets

>people love pasta, dumplings, rice and fish
Wow color me surprised who'd thunk huh

thats weak sauce. Flips eat pork blood soup

Attached: dinuguan-640.jpg (640x360, 61K)

He's not wrong though.

>ja/ck/posting
based

But there's so many countriesin continent, how will I get the right one? Spain?

Biggest problem with British cuisine is it's presentation. When it comes to pub lunches we mainly choose a satisfying meal plus we like carveries so the presentation is really up to the individual to sort out. Fuck the queuing though on a busy Sunday.

Attached: 139818008.jpg (1500x1121, 243K)

Nip food is grossly overrated because it's fucking Japan. Most of their traditional dishes are simplistic and they consider western food like hamburgers and spaghetti to be Japanese household staples. While you can argue food doesn't need to be overcomplicated to be good, there are far better dishes and cuisines in the world.

They say you can measure how much a person knows about this world by their opinion of Chinese food. Apparently you know next to nothing, pathetic fag.

>indian food
>london is filled with shitskins
yes, we know

I will say, I like your rice.

yes

my guess is that they served meme food like mämmi and muikkukukko instead of actual good food like sauteed reindeer.

Art really does imitate life

American Chinese food is delicious as fuck. Actual Chinese food is fucking garbage.

>national mocking thread on a video game board
>200+ replies
There's never going to be world peace is there? T_T

Pies of all types are the apex Anglo dish when done properly. Crisp shortcrust base, rich gravies that can be based around ales or wines, fillings of all sort of meat and veg, game fillings have an especially hearty flavor, topped with a buttery, flaky puff pastry. Food that restores morale when it's cold, grey and shitty outside.

Americans have never invented any good cuisine. All of their most popular food is just bastardization of its origin country like Tex Mex, coated in American "cheese" or deep fried to satisfy the American palate, infantilized from childhood with horrible processed junk food being served in school lunches. This is evident to anyone who traveled a bit in their life. Ameriburgers just can't into cuisine, I pity them

Attached: 670154c953b8d12a3efb6d3ec7db2a63.jpg (724x1000, 78K)

This

>thus a pretty fair argument for "We're voting again"

>have vote
>dwaddle on decision for years
>hey since politicians fucking suck at their job can we just vote for remain this time?

Presentation has fuck all to do with it. Risotto looks like plain vomit and it is one of the most popular dishes in the world.

Attached: shrimp-risotto-horiz-a-1800.jpg (1800x1216, 93K)

Chinnese food is hella good, sometime the taste is a little too strong for me though

I'll fight you.

luv Ngubu

World peace sounds pretty gay desu

I'm American actually.

Not as long as British cuisine exists.

>hasn't created a good dish ever

Attached: 1200px-Africa_(orthographic_projection).svg.png (1200x1200, 399K)

>hasn't created a dish ever
ftfy

Risotto isn't British cuisine though.

Attached: British hawksmoor sunday roast.jpg (1200x800, 163K)

Seeth harder weebs

Why is all of Europe so insecure? That's a million (you)'s because some character in an anime said your food isn't good. Who cares

Groundnut stew is pretty baller.

I don't know, I heard some of their manioc based shit is pretty good.

Only Finns can appreciate nistipata

Attached: 1544083487241.jpg (608x608, 60K)

the only good thing internet has given us is letting us shit on each other's countries

this gave me Disgaea 5 flashbacks and while i enjoyed the game, literally the obsession of curry infused to the story made me quit near the end game. fuck me i hate forced comedy gags.

couscous is great you fuck.

Why are bong """men""" so sensitive? You guys are always talking about how much you love banter.

Cope

Attached: all_hail_britannia.jpg (1280x720, 460K)

Bangladesh introduced curry to the Japanese

the UK isn't all of Europe

straya

That's my point. Itt's not the lack of presentation that put all those red squares in the infograph.

they form rape gangs and get away with it, so still applicable.

You can get kinder eggs in walmart in America now, maybe if you actually went outside you would know this false flagger.

Cope harder britbong. :)

Cannibalism is pretty nice, you guys should try it

Attached: 1566706526805.jpg (1024x651, 83K)

You have never eat ceviche right? The lemon cooks the raw fish, Peruvians are gourmet geniuses, everyone puts them in the lowest out of jealously

MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN

they know they are getting invaded by pakis.
This is the future you choose, chav.

and what was bangladesh a part of?
ill give you a few minutes for the hamster wheel in your head to turn

God, I fucking HATE the southern US, but country fried steak and eggs (sans gravy, I prefer ketchup) with roasted potatoes is tip-fuckin-top.

Attached: 08dc53b74f1f4e2d9fe5f2c755459826.jpg (500x333, 33K)

>and what was bangladesh a part of?
india

I go in threads like these just to see if this image gets posted
Anyone got the one about breaking spaghetti?

Yeah but does japon have a greggs? nah didn't think so ya daft sods. Ingerlund wins again

Attached: x47f2k7ii5a31.jpg (463x658, 101K)

Maghrebi cooking is great altogether. Except for the sweets, those things are abominable.

>top four best rated cuisines are also four of the top five least like to enjoy foreign cuisine
makes ya think

/vint/ always wins baybee.

Smug anime bitches make me seethe.

My country is making mad dosh by selling weapons to terrorists
world peace is the last of our priorities

T. Chilenigger

Im just glad that argentina btfo perufucks.
Peruvian food really fucking sucks

Attached: 1566432762379.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Okay but its true.

and what was india a part of?
ill give you a few minutes for the hamster wheel in your head to turn

these fancypants know nothing of good cuisine.

Attached: ranepullat.jpg (960x1280, 170K)

Well duh, it’s not like the British invented curry. That’s beside my point.

asia

>T_T
Die

and who ran India when curry was introduced to Japan?

Attached: master blaster.jpg (581x800, 102K)

/int/ shitflinging threads will always have a place on Yea Forums pham.

Weebs mad lol

The north has created good dished, couscous is Lebanese tho. Btw subsaharian Africans were hunter gatherers, they didn't even have proper food, they just ate what they picked and hunted, truly primitive humans

>the absolute state of Peru

what the fuck are these guys doing, are they eating maggots with wooden splinters or some shit?

Attached: 1567254479387.png (591x391, 222K)

>ketchup
get the fuck out

hola

Attached: españita.jpg (1024x768, 163K)

>The lemon cooks the raw fish
That's pretty cool.

Banter is world peace.

those chicken thighs or sliders?

>PLEASE LIKE MY FOOD
>whatever, i didn't want you to like my garbage food anyway, baka

i only see one who is seething.

Attached: Thenamelessone.jpg (200x187, 8K)

>German Food 52%
How does one not like potatoe and pork??? + ? ? ?
t.germanoid

My country unironically thinks our cousine is one of the best in the world, by the way.
The goverment literally bombards my peoplewith peruvian food propaganda everytime they talk about our nationalism

Marinated with lima (which most persons around here refer to as lemons), a pinch of pepper and salt.
It's literally a 10/10 for most peruvians.

Attached: Mazamorra.jpg (1000x665, 54K)

>can't handle the /bantz/
>T_T
Get a load of this faggot.

Brits are VERY sensitive.

those aren't the original kinder eggs that have the toy inside the actual chocolate egg, they're sort of like split in half in the packaging

Guys i miss /vint/
Laughing at leafs and ausfags was fun....

So this happens to other people too

needs fuet.

>swadicuck

what anime is this anyways

Why do Japs have such shit taste?

opinions on french food?

Attached: 1567214272565.jpg (2048x1707, 340K)

Put a little of this on your spam and you'll know what heaven is like.

Attached: 200px-SkubIRL.jpg (200x142, 5K)

What brand?

Really wish it wasn't though

they're island grown so they think seaweed is delicious. don't ask me how.

Curry really is the most symbolic food of the UK, but we can thank our absolutely based British Indian residents for it and nobody else.

I love when this gets posted

any italian food that utilizes the tomato has it's origins in the Italian rich areas in North America. Corn based foods have their origins in the Americas. It's foolhardy to assume that cuisine even in Europe has non bastardized origins.

Only subhumans eat frogs.

Princess Principal
It's pretty good.

Whatever brand they have in Mercadona, I don't remember the name.

I will take a British roast dinner over risotto any day of the week.

Hamburg and other northern german cities do really good fish and chips

are you from Bunnings or something?

propa proud English lad

>any italian food that utilizes the tomato has it's origins in the Italian rich areas in North America.
no it doesn't
tomatoes in european cuisine predate italian-americans

>skubfags have become so fargone into degenaracy they have started to actually fucking eat it

can't make this up

Attached: 1413314472798.png (654x800, 588K)

>all that jap shit taste
Every time.

Nobody has eaten frogs in France since the 100 year war, stop with this meme.

Make me.

Attached: k6mpuunv0t331.jpg (480x360, 10K)

>belgian fried potato
>Mediterranean vegetable

cinnamon rolls, actually

Fried frog legs is good though....

Give me Boob tent or give me death

>Peru dead last
Bruh I've eaten Peruvian food, Ceviche is 10/10 would live of it if I could.

That's because you have shit taste.

eggs n' bacon

i'm not even french and i on occasion see frogs legs for sale at the market. on occasion, as if people just try it like it's a fucking experiment.

>lowest effort possible beyond just eating it raw
>involves bread because easy
>safe and predictable sausage

somewhere norf

Bunnings snag

>The city I live in is filled with fucking refs from all sorts of countries
>On the flip side I have access to a shitton of different cultural food within walking distance
A feeling so complicated.

pretty ok

Attached: comida mexicana.jpg (4000x2658, 3.61M)

Boiling in water and serving plain is the absolute dullest way of preparing vegetables.

TENT TENT TENT
curtain only works if it shows belly button

Maybe if you'd apply skub to your skin twice a day as recommended you wouldn't be so orange and cranky!

As a french, I can say no one want to eat this, it's pretty good, but no one really want it

what the fuck is a "cuisine"

Isn't it, though? It's like ordering a camel burger in a restaurant. You do it once and never look back.

actually that's a picture of someone who DOES do that

Attached: 1557230513389.png (446x435, 79K)

who the hell (except stupid americans) does that anyway?

get on my level

Attached: ranet ja kanakastike.jpg (600x501, 46K)

It's because the rest of UK cuisine is just frying some trash fish or putting meat into a pie. Curry is actually flavorful.

Is this intentional?

Attached: fish foot.png (1882x624, 1.34M)

The first fish & ships stablished in London was opened by jews expelled from Castille (from Cadiz) selling with rhe lemme 'Original Fish & ships at jew style'
So you are basically eaten a greasy inferior version of the spaniard 'pescaito frito'

Brits are alcoholics because their food tastes worse than beer

the answer was New Zealand

Hacendado then.

Attached: e0be44ee6185aa6f16ebc65934f142f6.1500.0.0.0.wmark.2fc56243.jpg (1500x1500, 94K)

a kitchen for gay people

El jamón ese todo lleno de polvo que comen ustedes es la peor mierda que eh probado en la vida, y encima es re carisimo

>1 squid leg
Am i a joke to you?

>not hangi
Pathetic

>That's because you have shit taste.

Nah it's because you're shit at cooking.

The most symbolic food of the Netherlands

Attached: 44.45Kapsalon_Doner (1).png (550x550, 342K)

American pizza > Italian pizza

>Am i a joke to you?

Attached: 1394129642827.jpg (419x304, 27K)

That's the one.

Hey Japs, Want so RAW FISH?

We got you covered bro

Attached: i5g8n67ijz50_home_landscape_top_article_630x325.jpg (630x325, 87K)

It's just a fish foot, dude.

People only eat that when they're pretending to feel sorry for maoris

Too many ugly niggers and Mexicans
Makes me not horny

Someone have the other one of this? Blonde girl, purple shirt, horns if I'm not mistaken.

Tu que sabrás, subnormal.

right, well blame shitty US meat-packers 100+ years ago for not doing any quality control.

But Risotto is notoriously harder to make than a roast

It's just a stripped down version of FFXV's cooking.

Footfags are worse than furfags at this point

NO no get that shitty turk shit outta here my dude. SUPERIOR SNACK COMING TRU

Attached: images4.persgroep.jpg (694x463, 118K)

Keep telling yourself that.

Is that a yes or no?

sorry senpai
here is the whole thing

Attached: Cthulhu.jpg (960x863, 205K)

No clue why Americans are so afraid of latin culture, it's basically American with less poison and racism.

BIETER BALLS

Attached: Vtgcjam.jpg (919x603, 33K)

They aren't worse than transn*ggers tho

but of course it's not your fault that white women don't want you either, right? Keep on blaming everyone for your problems, you'll do well that way.

i'm a briton and i don't have the slightest clue just what the fuck british """cuisine""" is meant to be

It literally is, all you do with a roast is shove the ingredients in the oven and jerk yourself off for three hours lmao gtfo cooklet

>a roast you just put a slab of meat in a crock pot
>a risotto is not a roast

roasts always wins

That's disgusting, why did you vomited in it?

Peruvian food is GOAT tier

>spends all her free time playing with animals and eating Curry

So she smells like shit and has the shits, right?

Attached: 0E3E0F82-DB1A-46D6-96F0-17B1946F0764.png (288x600, 27K)

And even more mutt

Dont mind me, just posting the NECTAR OF THE GODS

Attached: horchata-1-FP[1].jpg (680x680, 20K)

I see you're intelligence is declining rapidly due to a skub deficient existence. Why don't you just accept that skub users are the true inheritors of the earth?

Attached: 1567242920477.jpg (620x413, 35K)

You haven't heard of Brazil, I take it.

Mexican food sucks, tastes like shit and the only reason it is rated is because the amerifats have nothing better to eat in their country

Stop being ugly and obnoxious

Says the guy who thinks a bunning sausage sizzle is a national dish. Hangi is only shit if you are some seething pakehafag that wasn't invited in the first place.

>Be leaf
>Only real cuisine is poutine and beavertail pastries.
I suppose it comes with being a newer nation. Also that begs the question, is food pretty much a solved thing or is there a lot of untapped potential and ideas?

Sure thing buddy

Only incels get the shits after eating curry.

This time with an image so you'll read my post

Attached: 1237289474802.png (5000x2571, 59K)

And cartels and rampant drug use and crime

Rice pudding?

Spain

this is all swedish food

This looks so good, alt-right brainlets want to keep real food away from Americans and keep feeding us poptarts and tendies.

Attached: authentic-mexican-breakfast.jpg (550x413, 41K)

Nigga your straw is made out of wood.

You get it all the time here in Britain and it gets really old. I mean yeah it's a really easy way to prepare veg but it's so bland.
>boiled runner beans
>boiled carrots
>boiled broccoli
>boiled peas
>boiled cauliflower
>boiled sweetcorn
No wonder kids don't eat healthy school lunches, everyone seems to be doing their utmost to make vegetables boring as fuck.

i don't think there's gonna come a time were we invent a new genre of cuisine. just more bastardized mish mashes of the existing ones.

Stop being a fucking incel and have sex, user.

ainsley (british chef) would be spinning in his grave if he saw this thread

Attached: Ainsley.jpg (400x594, 97K)

Eet smaakelijk

Not much in the human category, you can try there

MAKKERS!

to this day I don't know what they mean by that, but I hear it every so often and me and my friends have adopted it without the slightest idea of what it's meaning

is it something like "hello"?

>a risotto is not a roast
>roasts always wins

Bingo. Try getting spaghetti user to understand why his risotto can't compete.

But the US has all that too, the only difference is the Cartels pay their taxes and wear suits.

>Be weedlmao
>Only real cuisine is potatoes, vegetables, and a bit of meat; and the same thing but mashed into a pre-chewed state

She is an incel, she’s a straight white person in 2019
Reproducing impressed the LGBT community

Who eats toast without Jesus?

Attached: 188616.jpg (600x1339, 199K)

>being this gay
don't dare to give a (you) again

Its grub you eat it, it tastes good and gives you calories. Only fatfuck hipsters care about "muh cuisine".

yes

This is so wrong. Leave your country at least once in your life, food-coward.

Look like trash and raw meat with powder on it

Curry is traditionally Japanese tho

It looks very greasy.

Yes lads

Attached: 1f2ba7009fbe1082dd6c849ac8063417.jpg (1024x768, 116K)

Hes dead?

*opresses

GIVE ME THE FUCKING DINO NUGGETS user

>eh
No se que te echan de comer en el establo, pero no supera el jamón.

Attached: 1565188058368.jpg (591x732, 72K)

If we ever meet aliens I wonder what their food will be like, given taste is largely built around chemical reactions perhaps it wouldn't be too off the wall.

>Curry is traditionally Japanese tho

Attached: 1560308256453.jpg (720x795, 33K)

isn't for everyone especially the weak

Why do anglos hate raw fish? It's great

You guys ever tried Portuguese food? What do you think?

how sad. well some veggies like broccoli can taste bad due to a person's genes. boiling is thought to lessen the taste but to other people Broccoli is near tasteless, so they can enjoy it raw in salads. anyway. hard to save those who can taste the bitter toxins in vegetables.

>dude skub lmao
>skub 'users'
>why don't you just use skub bro *suffers heart disease* it's good for you bro *drowns in the blood of gorillas in a skub testing lab* my life has been so much better since using skub bro *goes prematurely bald*

skub containment board when?

Attached: 1412885426437.png (508x428, 212K)

>no bacon
>no beans
>no sausage
>no heinz™ ketchup or Brown sauce
Eww

How do I make good curry, /ck/?

I have morals unlike you and want to wait until marriage.

>Curry is traditionally Japanese tho
This is your brain on anime

t. never tasted true hangi
I'd send you over some but you sound like a pretty ungrateful cunt anyways desu

Just buy a good a curry spice package at supermarket.

Fried fish is so much better
I’d rather have fried catfish than raw catfish

>bard buffs your party

he's not dead but he is based

youtube.com/watch?v=5pVFTO8witQ

boil a bunch of stuff and add rice

What type are you trying to make?

Every single one of those were instances of Skub alternatives and illegal formula replication and you know it. REAL Skub will never be contained.

hangi is a dirt-flavoured roast

Get yourself a pack of this and follow the instructions.

Attached: golden curry.jpg (1439x734, 182K)

>opresses
is that like the Sony version of A presses?

Attached: I Do Not Like The A Button.png (1417x558, 485K)

>Americans eat it
It is made for retarded low IQ people, Mexican food is shit, and the few good dishes are a copy of Centralamerican cuisine

You know how in some tabletop games you can homebrew classes that are like mages but their spells work off of STR or CHA instead?
That is a Bard that uses STR

Fuck Jamie Oliver

Attached: 4CB54FC300000578-5779919-image-a-1_1527526691916.jpg (634x421, 29K)

Thank fuck the man is too good to die yet.

>flappy sandwich
>CHEESE
>lemon soup
>dough
>tomato soup
>diced tomatoes
>diner chicken filet
>lichen
>a tentacle
>ham
>le meme green soup
>whatever that is
>a sploch of puree
>soup
>cake (cakes are gay)
>some gay cream dish
>fucking Paella
>grass
>rancid eggs
>raw ingredients
>rinse and repeat with a few minor variations
Wow, world class cuisine indeed.

Attached: 1546665865506.jpg (903x828, 84K)

Imagine taking an imaginary snobbish bitch character's slight against an imaginary breakfast's seriously.

But that's wrong, you stupid fucking idiot.

Attached: cochinita-pibil-yucatan.jpg (620x360, 74K)

Attached: 1445202091645.webm (640x360, 2.23M)

Yes

Attached: E883C2BC-ECC2-452B-825F-7EBFCBF4C5B8.png (1280x720, 107K)

I bought one of these, but still haven't tried.

What's this gorrila bullshit
Skub has no negative effects ever, new uses are tested on humans right away.

>actually believing this
suda/centraca detectado

Britain will never produce anything that compares to Texan barbecue, and is thus irrelevant

most reddit webm of the week

Poor guy never ate north African food. Can't relate. Except the pastries that are full of honey and grease, don't eat them unless you actively seek diabetes, and I say that as a Moroccan.

>couscous is Lebanese tho
Couscous is a Maghrebi dish, Morocco and Algeria are endlessly sperging over whether one or the other created it but that because they both used to be one and the same country when it was created. You even have similar dishes in Senegal because of how geographically close it is.

>my ((agent)) tells me I should try to charge for these memes but I say 'why? people are just having a good time'

Attached: 1408454142220.gif (320x224, 15K)

I'm making it from scratch right now if it's any good I'll let you know.

Lol Japan has only had curry from about the 1860's. Japanese style curry is more like a stew because it was brought by British saliors coming in from India with spices.

KEK bong btfo

>notoriously harder
lel
It's notoriously easy to the point of being a cooking show meme.

your mint tea is pretty fucking good. very sweet, though.

Attached: 1567684330567.png (851x847, 473K)

>th-that's not REAL skub though

This conversation is over.

Attached: 1556298662537.jpg (657x527, 38K)

>Indonesian only likes indonesian food
Based. As an indog myself I can tell that this is true. Japanese food is the second best after our own food.

Zeg makker.... it could be referring to either a dish of raw fish or just the dutch equivalent to 'buddy'

Why aren't there any Brits shilling Shepard's pie in here?

Japanese food is stratospheres better than UK food. Sushi is fucking immense never mind anything else.

The most symbolic food in the USA

Attached: iu.jpg (1600x1099, 157K)

You're macho if you drink gazpacho.

Attached: sinpan[1].jpg (600x450, 130K)

Move aside you fucking peasants, serfs, and subjects. You're in the presence of Free People who enjoy the taste of Liberty and cultural IMPROVEMENT.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

USA USA USA USA USA USA

Attached: 86e.jpg (650x974, 79K)

still better than yours

>t. entire knowledge of cooking comes from watching Masterchef

>Who the fuck just has 1 egg,

But there's an omelette there as well. Though I expect scrambled eggs to be included

youtube.com/watch?v=PUP7U5vTMM0

It's such a boring dish
Not great, not bad

>Skub has no negative effects ever

Attached: 1534243730275.jpg (1462x1462, 1.15M)

I pity britfags, they got fucked by niggers so hard they're now eat like one

what

Gib Sate plz

So, from people who actually know how to cook (not you).

I tried one of these in Dublin. I felt filled the entire day.

You don't know where I am from, so you are by definition saying it is the best in the world. lmao get out of here

That looks delicious and I'm not even upset by your silly comment! :)

who considers a risotto hard to cook?

What is Skub?

sorry chang, I eat my food cooked

>he even admits he knows fuck all about cooking
good, let's move on.

>Marmite on toast as part of a Fry up.
Lol

No, we were fucked only by Islam. American blacks and British blacks are like night and day, almost all of ours are assimiliated to British culture and present no problems at all. It's the immigrants from Muslim countries who have brought their culture with them that present problems in the UK.

Pic related, the only Filipino food Japanese people like

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 279K)

Spain

>Risotto
>All you have to do is swipe the spoon sometimes

Attached: 1565248960917.png (175x282, 26K)

this is true. spain has by far the best food of the western world and im a burger

Some jobless fucker who lives off chicken tendies

>purple food bad
>shinny yellow food good

That's how it is in Japan.

Cooklets.

Sand niggers

It's a way of life.

Attached: skub.gif (900x300, 48K)

anyone have the thick pancake webm?

Attached: 1477852410742.webm (426x240, 2.85M)

yes

>Dumb frog poster can't even source his anti-skub conspiracy theories.

I agree, you lack the aptitude to continue this discussion.

Attached: skub.jpg (600x832, 96K)

your whole post is proof of your ignorance
doesn't matter where ever you are you are a pleb

themazatlanpost.com/2018/08/29/how-mexican-cuisine-became-an-intangible-cultural-heritage-of-humanity/

Skub is for scrubs.

harder than putting a slab of meat in the oven, that's for sure, you goalpost moving faggot.

I, too, like having titanic medical bills because my greasy sloppy "food" gave me another artery blockage

go home butterfag, rhodok 4 lyfe

>tfw no gf to make pancake for me every morning
Even breathing hurt sometime

Try it for yourself, you'll be asking why you lived without it for so long.

for me it's austrian cuisine

Attached: wiener-schnitzel[1].jpg (620x412, 34K)

Are you seriously serving me a Mexican newspaper ,saying that Mexican food is the greatest, as proof, you fucking dork?

Shut the fuck up you American retard.

cooking a good roast requires alot of prep
a risotto doesn't

How do you lot get those so crunchy? It always fail when i try to make them

Can we just take a second to appreciate the humble onion?
>cheap as dirt
>adds bulk
>adds flavor
>acts as a thickening agent when slow cooked
>delicious in its own right when caramelised or battered and deep fried

you wouldn't want pancakes every morning, trust me, it'll wipe your day out and you nap more often.

;-;7

I can smell this image

Attached: 1566236915638.png (459x458, 93K)

Aren't those german?

>China second

How is that possible? its just normal stuff boiled with dirty water.

I've made risottos, but I prefer pilaf. Risotto is easy as shit. Professionals agree with this statement. Unless you're better than Masterchef, because you clearly seem to be better at cooking than them, you're shit at cooking rice porridge.

oil's gotta be hot enough

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2010/11/17/131391343/unesco-designates-traditional-french-and-mexican-cuisines-cultural-treasures

globalvoices.org/2010/10/07/mexican-cuisine-declared-intangible-heritage-of-humanity-by-unesco/

ich.unesco.org/en/RL/traditional-mexican-cuisine-ancestral-ongoing-community-culture-the-michoacan-paradigm-00400

better?

Still moving those goalposts, bud. Also wrong, there is 20 min max of prep time.

Europeans thought tomatoes were poisonous for hundreds of years. So any "authentic" food from any European country that uses them isn't technically a traditional recipe

>l-lets move on

Attached: 1408217507781.jpg (180x156, 3K)

Looking at it gives me a heart seizure

Austria and Germany are basically the same countries, they just have diffent shaped borders.

fuck onions

t. Garlic

You have a full library of links at the ready for whenever someone makes fun of mexican food? Just how insecure are you, m8

the ones drowned in sauce (thus defeating the point of the breading) are

Attached: kkschnitzel[1].jpg (800x600, 106K)

You can't just a recipe, that's cultural appropriation, fookin racist. Do you even have a cookin loicense?

>Also wrong, there is 20 min max of prep time
yes and with a risotto there's 0
are you fucking retarded

Imagine looking at food and needing a trigger warning.

There's 1000's of types of curries and ironically I think Indian styles are the worst.

>I'll post a thumbnail, that'll show him

>one exploded sunny-side up egg
>three slices of black pudding with the skin left on
>toast spread with marmite (?)
Whoever cooked that brekkie should be hanged for treason.

Attached: 1560813384801.png (718x802, 759K)

Going Greggs, any of you lads want out?

Attached: 2.32253836.jpg (3479x1957, 1.22M)

Imagine looking at computers and seeing food!

Imagine people actually eating it, despite all the obvious warnings not to.

A miracle product.

Yeah but they won't let us.

its called googling user takes less than the time you wasted replying, also nice proyection

People who can't cook risotto in under ten minutes don't deserve full size.

Thanks for the info user.

>no chile
shitty list
our empanadas are the best

Attached: 1567663835974.gif (331x331, 409K)

Are you? You need to be next to the saucepan the entire time the risotto is cooking, while the roast just does its thing. Also, prep time isn't fucking difficult, that entire argument is retarded.
You are desperate, it shows.

Enjoy today's dinner Yea Forums

Attached: IMG-20190630-WA0000.jpg (400x225, 16K)

>oh no saturated fats aaaaa
Don't be a pussy, but don't eat this three times a day either.

>Eating a grilled beef Patty with two strips of bacon will kill you instantly with it's spooky voodoo magic!

Right, enjoy your boiled chicken, curry, and chikpea salad, prancing eurofruits. I'll still outlive you and you'll still die from a blood infection when your rotten teeth betray you.

that shit it's literally made everywhere
>b.. but.. ours are special!

That look too much for 1 person, you landwhale should eat less

>purchase steak bake
>bite into pastry
>liquid thermite fills my mouth
>die
Th-thanks greggs.

Gimmie a sausage n bean pastie lad

Attached: 1471432607664.jpg (565x564, 57K)

There is no need to be ashamed of having an entire library of links saved on your computer to defend your shit food.

Attached: 1513243180487.jpg (500x700, 65K)

Desperate for what? A risotto is a one pot dish that you cook entirely in the time it simply takes to prepare a roast, which you then need to cook for hours (many ingreidents also having different cooking times), then serve, then clean up and deal with the inevitable leftovers

Any of you lads ever go to one of the Greggs at Walthamstow market? Do you remember that absolute bitch who used to work behind the counter?

LOL Japan improved upon this with Katsu. Based Nips can't lose.

>cleaning up is now part of the equation of how difficult a dish is
oh, come on, now you're just grasping at straws.

What to talk about it user?

There's just no pleasing the willfully stupid.

>>cleaning up is now part of the equation of how difficult a dish is
Of course it is. Cleaning up a roast is a big pain in the ass

So is growing the rice.

give us the story mate

Get raided you swadian piece of shit kys

The SUPERIOR fish dish
JAPS and BRITS on suicide watch

Attached: images (75).jpg (678x452, 28K)

She was just horrible, she was rude to everyone. She was impatient, she would tell you to hurry up as you sorted your change, she wouldn't return hellos or goodbyes.

Usually you can buy rice from the store

It's yurop customer service, they aren't your wageslave minimumcuck laborers like America. Deal with it, m8

That's like 90% of cashiers everywhere.

SCRAMBLED EGGS ARE SO DIFFICULT TO MAKE, I GOTTA SIT THERE AND STIR IT AROUND

Attached: 1553002325888.jpg (647x471, 30K)