Sekiro

Hypothetically, lets say I threw Divine Confetti around for the fuck of it just to see my sword glow thinking that I could just buy as many as I wanted later but it turned out to not be the case. Now I gotta fight a projectile spamming apparition who takes 0 damage from normal attacks. How should I go about killing it? Hypothetically.

Attached: sekiro_art.jpg (540x675, 126K)

If it's a headless. You can just skip it. Rewards gotten from them are lackluster.

Leap like a freak, and hit it with a backward spinning eel strike

Will I have an easy time parrying if I was really good at it in MGR?

Depending on how far you are in the game you can farm them from the samurai dudes in blue robes in the castle.

I can't recall having to fight any apparitions to progress, so just skip it for now and come back later with more confetti

Might. Parrying is a lot more picky in Sekiro, though.

There's only one mandatory boss that takes major damage from confetti, and she's pretty manageable without it. The midboss you're talking about isn't required to progress.

I thought you could buy infinite divine confettis if you get far enough and do that merchants quest a certain way. He gives you some coin or some shit

Parrying will take some time but at a certain point it just clicks

There’s a vendor that sells it eventually

Where the fuck is the DLC for sekiro?

You don't need to fight any headless user the rewards are just items that you can pay spirit emblems to use. Each headless drops one and each one is a different reusable version of the sugars that give you temporary buffs. The sugars are better though and they can even be upgraded in length with a skill so the faceless items are almost useless.

Corrupted Monk spirit is one but is also very beatable without confetti.

That's not until literally the very end of the game. Pretty sure you need to have gotten to the Fountain Head Palace at least. You might even need to beat the boss there.

What would they even do for DLC. This game's story is a lot more concrete and takes place over a relatively short period of time, one day. DLC wouldn't slot into as easily as Dark Souls. I guess they could do more memories.

You can farm it from those samurai dudes in blue. Cant remember the name of the idol spot, but its near the top of asahina castle

Upgrade umbrella
It cab buff your weapon with divine confetti buff.

Purple Umbrella can also damage them, it is actually a much safer and easier way to do it. It will also help you with the ghost samurai as it absorbs all his projectiles.

Both are optional, however. If you dont have the resources just move on and come back later.

Purple umbrella thing with the combat art that lets you counter attack with it. You can use it to cheese any spooky ghost.
Also for the record, terror and divine confetti are shit mechanics and Miyazaki should be ashamed of himself for coming up with that shit.

Attached: 24034210703250793519035.jpg (374x470, 42K)

Deflect perfectly and you will never ever need divine confetti

Maybe it would be a separate campaign where you play as Genichiro or Tomoe

Just go to the ashina dojo and do a few runs down the stairs.

>Corrupted Monk spirit is one but is also very beatable without confetti.
Does corrupted monk really take any more damage than the standard damage buff?

The purple version counts as an apparition, so she takes extra damage

Parrying felt pretty different in MGR. There's no blinkenlights in Sekiro so timing might take a bit to get used to.

No, it's the mage fucker near the bottomless pit.

You can get the purple umbrella upgrade and it spam the prosthetic followup attack, forgot what it's called. Living Force or something.

He's also skippable. There's a few of them

"parrying" feels different because its fucking braindead in MGRR and on the level of the batman arkham counter system except even more braindead since the button for light attack and parry are the exact same in MGRR. The game literally automatically blocks everything for you if you just mash attack and flick the stick forward. In sekiro youre actually following the animations of enemies and you press the block with proper timing

I'm in NG+. I thought the extra posture damage wasn't a big deal until a wolf hit me for half of it. This is going to take a while.

I'm meant to say charmless posture damage.

>thinking that I could just buy as many as I wanted later but it turned out to not be the case.
yeah it's not the case because you get the item that gives shops an infinite stock of divine confettis once you enter the last area

what? where?

as I said, you get the item in the very last area of the game, the fountainhead palace

Fairly sure it's farmable off some enemy type like monks or some shit unless I'm forgetting completely

Attached: 1567363099312.png (830x614, 165K)

who cares this game fucking sucks donkey cock

Anons some good time has passed now, do any of you still have any hope for a DLC to be announced? I really want one...

Attached: 1567102079544.jpg (378x378, 47K)

nah, I dropped the game one week after release once I got all achievements, I know there's no hope for a DLC so I gave up on hoping

>He's also skippable
Wait, there's an other way to enter ashina's depths without killing the abandoned dungeon shichimen warrior?

Attached: 1553113160628.jpg (479x359, 21K)

>nah, I dropped the game one week after release once I got my shit pushed in
ftfy

Follow up the return to the west ending

You can just run past him without ever even triggering him.
Enter from where the game starts and backwards into the water. Jump up and run into the cave. Then stick to the right side of the wall and run and jump and continue forward and you're there. The warrior never even notices you.

In the cave where you find the dried viscera, there's a path there to get into Ashina Depths