There are at least 12 smash threads on the front page. Smash containment board when?

Attached: 1550078142504 (1).png (2184x1080, 510K)

I unironically wish death upon all smashniggers.

fuck off inker

Just change vp to vn for all ninten shit

Literally never

Attached: 1567648025575.png (270x301, 102K)

One second I’ll make another one

it will die down in a day or so. go play some video games, yeah?

Think for a moment. At least they're discussing video games instead of anime whores. Is this really what you want?

Attached: p.png (2275x1259, 1.99M)

My uncle works at ninty and he just confirmed he's in

You said it op, get them out.

>shit
>legitimate thread
>legitimate thread
>probably legitimate thread but crossing over into general territory cancer
>legitimate thread
>shit thread
>shit thread
>legitimate thread
>probably a shit thread
>probably a legitimate thread
>shit thread
>legitimate thread
Still better than smash cancer

Anime whores are not legitimate threads, you troglodyte.

And then you pretend Smashfags are the problem? What a joke.

So instead of filtering the threads and participating in another thread or perhaps making a thread about video games you decided to make this worthless thread for nobody.

Attached: 1492917518424.jpg (512x288, 45K)

Never and with a new fighter pass coming it's insured that this faggotry will never end.

based, shashnigger to gulags.

The mods really need to be taken to task over this blatant favoritism and bias they are showing. Nintendo shit consistently gets to ignore board rules and it needs to stop.

At this point if the mods don't do something the userbase will

>actually take the time to count
>61 fucking tender threads
>not even including astral chain or xenoshit
>only basing off of words like "nintendo" or "smash" in the title or an obvious thumbnail
>probably missed a few

I wouldn't have a problem with smash threads, even if they're trash there's a lot of trash in Yea Forums anyway, right?
Let's talk about the big fucking elephant in the room. Why is ok to certain threads to break the rules and others get deleted on sight? Why you can talk about Etika, but any other e-celeb is not videogames?
The problem is not the Smash threads per se, the real problem is the moderation.
>Mods delete /vg/ tier threads because, "this thread belongs in /vg/"
But as far as I know these threads Talk about an specific game, an specific topic and they had been daily threads for at least a year, this game also has a general, but these threads will never get deleted.
Isn't this violating the rules? What are mods trying to say with this?

Attached: 23pzah.jpg (500x395, 102K)

Honestly, people should just start shitting up the board up so bad that jannies are forced to ban Smash from Yea Forums

>12 Smash threads
>anything related to Crash Team Racing is deleted on sight

What a fucking stupid board.

This is an anime website retart

never
mods don't give a shit
so you shouldn't give a shit
just filter the cucks and move on

read the websites about section if you want to be proven wrong for your bias gamer

If you don't like anime you don't belong on Yea Forums

You are in it.

He probably made the other 10 smash threads himself.

Pretty much any big game has several threads, rosterfaggotry is just the new consolewarring so they have filled that niche and taken their threads.
Dont see me complaining about constant MH, WoW, FF14 threads thst are always on front page... when a game comes out like DMC5 or Sekiro we have then absorb half the front page for 2 weeks.
This shit is nothing new, I do agree the scope is bigger than normal with smash but it is just because of shitposting trends. None of these people are talking about the game.
I would say that there are a reasonable number of FE and AC threads co paired to everything else.

Wtf bros I thought this was a Sony board? How are Nintendies winning so much??

a smash thread died for this
but seriously you don't need twelve threads for the same topic

Thing is, Smash is currently a different case because ACfag and Eric are making more threads than necessary in order to force the creation of a Nintendo board.

And Nintendo has almost half of the current video game market, if anything it's underrepresented

>smash containment board
What are you talking about? This IS the Smash board.