Please tell me you dont game like this Yea Forums

Please tell me you dont game like this Yea Forums...

Attached: F3519682-8935-4D8E-9B2E-10589FC0A050.jpg (2048x1536, 498K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6z8WTcvaziM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No I live with my mom

No, i play on ps4, switch, and pc. never xbone.

Same

Based

>xbox

Attached: ucab6bl4mwu21.jpg (1242x2208, 188K)

At least it's clean. Definitely put a sheet on the bed and work on getting the mattress up off the floor. A bed frame is cheap, box spring is cheap or you can just get a platform. Someone is probably giving one away near you

I don't have a mattress.

i live alone like that and it's horribly lonely at nights. sometimes i just think about how fucked my life is and cry and sleep.

Attached: whatisthis.png (126x182, 11K)

please tell me you dont game like this Yea Forums...

Attached: monitor_over_head.jpg (497x544, 174K)

I unironically do, but my mattress is way smaller. I got a cheap small one from IKEA.
Bed frames are expensive. I'm not spending hundreds of dollars on that shit when I can just sleep on the floor. Plus in my tiny shithole apartment, I can just put my mattress up against the wall to make more room when I'm not sleeping.
It's a pretty good life.

just your average japanese settlement..

we had this thread yesterday

It looks clean that's something

If you're lonely why dont you talk to some chicks. If you have your own place you're already ahead of most guys your age (assuming you're in your late teens/ 20s)

Please tell me you dont game like this Yea Forums..

Attached: 1561975447993.png (851x849, 982K)

>all that wasted space

Of course not, if you can't get by with 10 by 10 feet you're not a real nigga.

Why the fuck would you do that? That shit is heavy enough to kill him instantly.

I really want to know what the lives are like of people who think it's alright for their room/apartment to look like this.

guess i'm not a real nigga

too much space

no girls allowed in the 4channel tree house
go away

this. Housing prices where I live are shit anyways

Is boypussy allowed

Attached: 1530133292254.gif (165x142, 101K)

My room look like that when i move to my first apartment i had to wait like 3 days for my stuff to arrive . If you can affor aTV and console you are not living like that for sure

no
you're too girly

LMAO do you FAGGOTS actually decorate your room like little girls?

>Work from 7am to 8/9pm
>Only game or shitpost when in home
Give me a pillow and il take that room.

Put some sheets on the mattress and a pillow, align the TV set with it and it's perfect. A dedicated Yea Forums machine would also be nice.

I lived like this for awhile, it was comfy.

i want to pull the right table away

I wish, I have hardwood floor, carpet with mattress seems comfy as fuck

why havent you fucked your mom yet?
Have you ever tried?

sleep in the same bed?

Yes we get you're a sociopath

I do game like that. Better than a couch

I’ve had friends with apartments like that. They were perfectly content with it.
I’ve also had friends that filled their place with a bunch of clutter and pop culture decorations that they bought just because they liked the look and they generally had a lot of personal issues.

two dining tables side by side, double bed wedge into the corner

It's called the
>I just moved in and my shit has yet to arrive/be unpacked
look user.

I know it's not yours, but how did that happen?

God, I wish I actually had the balls to decorate my room like a little girl would. God, I wish I was a little girl.

Attached: 1567280189116.jpg (640x478, 50K)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I had to because of bedbugs. Sold and threw away almost everything I had to kill those tickets. Had to steamclean my whole house. Did kill those truckers. Was worth it.

>and this is our son's room

Attached: May 2019 - Patch Collection v3.jpg (6000x3817, 3.03M)

No. I don't own a mattress.

ye i do, remove the table and put the monitor on side of the mattress, also theres 2 mattresses, so no back problems. and no i dont live with parents i keep things clean and cheap thats me

Stop redditing

I know everyone's got their budgets, but if you're a grown ass working man you should have a proper bed at the minimum.
Get yourself a $200 queen size memory foam mattress, and put proper sheets and a blanket on it for god sake.
You'll wonder how you ever slept on shit like pic related.

You might see it as a waste of money, but trust me, after you've slept in a proper bed for a while you wont.

>, also theres 2 mattresses, so no back problems
what are you talking about?

youtube.com/watch?v=6z8WTcvaziM

What’s wrong with being a sociopath?

>You might see it as a waste of money, but trust me, after you've slept in a proper bed for a while you wont.
I had a "proper" bed for all of my life until I chose to try sleeping on just a mattress on the floor, which turned out to be the most comfortable sleeping experience that I'd ever had. Now I sleep on the floor and wouldn't have it any other way. Maybe stop worrying about how other people choose to sleep.

Basement

Attached: 1555137462024.jpg (983x1024, 110K)

no i have a pc

i have a mattress on the mattress

>mattress up off the floor
Uh, for what reason?

>just a mattress on the floor
>the most comfortable sleeping experience that I'd ever had
As someone that's done that before, I have no fucking idea how that sleeping setup is in any way comfortable.

So your bed isn't just dead room space and can put stuff under it.

What does that have to do with back problems? If anything, less mattresses would give you less back problems.

Beds are massive space hogs in a room. I didn't realize this until I moved out and my bed was no longer a loft.

American culture is so fucked up. You have a son, and instead of loving and caring for him, your culture demands that you kick him out of your house when he is an adult or make him live in the basement. What the fuck is wrong with you people? That shit is inhuman.

Attached: 1565045273816.jpg (2186x3280, 3.72M)

Needs more foxhound

This. I love my Mom and she loves me. Imagine having a bad relationship with the most important woman in your life.

Better than a coddled soi cuck.

Why is that bad? My mother gave me the whole basement and helped paid for me to renovate it. I dont have to see her stupid friends and she doesnt have to bump into the women i bring home.
>hurr what girl wants to come to see mom dudes basement
Stop being ugly

She kicked you out of the house, user. She doesn't love you and is merely tolerating your presence in the house. She paid for the renovation because her conscience would torture her at night, so at least she did this much.

And i suppose she comes down and does my laundry and serves me meals out of guilt? Quit projecting your shitty mother onto others. Some of us did more for our famalies than post on Yea Forums and act like entitled faggots nigger

>amd

If anything, it's the parents that don't do this that don't love their children. If you just keep your son around like a pet without forcing him to better himself you don't love him, you love yourself.

Same. My country is flooded by immigrants so I can't move out anyway

i don't even have a mattress. i either sit on the carpeted floor or in a comfy office chair

Armchair psyologist blaming his mother for him being a fucking loser

Thank the post-WWII economic boom. Because after the war getting a high paying job you could realistically live a wonderful life off of was practical for all the returning soldiers, young and old, the para-dime was changed from families would stay together as the norm to everyone fucking off right at 18, because the economy meant a 18 year old factory worker could own a house and have a decent life as well.
Fast forward >60 years, and this notion of "18 and fuck off" never went away, but the economy surrounding this notion became worse and worse to the point it became logistically impossible for people entering the workforce to realistically do the whole "Live by themselves at 18" thing unless they joined the military, or got obscenely lucky. Or even 20+ for that matter.
The worst part is the very idea that anything BUT this arrangement has faded from the consciousness that many people in first world countries straight up won't believe you if you tell them this.

>Xbox One
lmao, of course not

Also, it's for the "Post WWII boom" reason the US road infrastructure is the way it is, and why people in the US are fucked if they can't afford a car, because everyone was high on post war prosperity, practically everyone bought a car, so infrastructure was built around the notion that people would drive everywhere as opposed to walk, like a pleb. This is why drive-in restaurants and drive-in movie theatres caught on during this time period.
We now see the fallacy of this line of thinking, where now everyone's fucked if they can't afford a car, from the wages that can't realistically support them.
Which isn't even going to the issues (that aren't related to WWII this time) of housing becoming impossibly expensive.
tl:dr, Post WWII economic boom made the average person incredibly well off. The modern fucked economy doesn't allow for what people were doing post WWII, but for cultural reasons there's still expectations as if we're still just post WWII.

how do you avoid spiders crawling into your bed

Excellent projection, but for all its crispiness, I don't see the argument.

She got real dumpy after the divorce and stopped being hot by the time my balls dropped.

Literally nothing wrong with this

I have never felt loneliness or boredom in my life.

Take back the site and fix it or GTFO moot.

The older I get the more I appreciate interior decor. I unironically considered buying a potpourri the other day.

I voluntarily replaced my king sized bed for a sofabed to maximise room during the day and have a nice comfy couch to play games on. Probably get mocked for it if people knew but it's so much better. I wouldn't do this if I still had my own place though but back living with my old man since last year and it makes so much room and functions as 2 things.

When I slept on the floor for a year I made a border of double sided tape.

I'm about to start living like this, moving in to a new place at the end of the week and I can only take what will fit in a five door city car.

Attached: 7003234.png (589x587, 839K)

lucky

God bless my parents for letting me live with them
I just wish I could land a job

this
everyone knows that spiders are good and obedient citizens that respect borders

This is the most serious problem there.

I had one crawl across the bottom of my laptop while I was in bed last night. Punched my gut/laptop several times but the spider managed to vanish. I'm glad that computer uses an SSD.

Spiders aren't even the main threat. It's the house centipedes that suck. I barefoot stomped the last one I saw like it was a necromorph.

>t. has never moved in their life

Same but without the ps4

>the virgin hunch

lol this
the only thing that has seen me naked in the shower this year was a daddy longlegs, he/she was a good neighbor and got fat on mosquitoes

I don't bring girls home.

There’s nothing wrong with it. A sheet for the mattress is kind of necessary though

>Unflattering fitting clothes.

Would still suck those titties.

It's not 1996 anymore user.

but they drop down on you

Rent a Uhaul or get friends

thats boomer culture son
not american culture

House centipedes are bros though.
They kill worse things

The picture that ended the emma wars

Unironically same, we get along great, I give a weekly payment and still have money for a lot of stuff.

>Intel inside

Their bites leave quarter+ sized bumps that will last a month. I leave the cellar spiders alone but centipedes will infest and breed faster than beaners.

I want to live with my dad. My mom is dead.

My mother called me a psychopath when she visited the apartment I bought and lived in for two years because I hadn't put any "decorations" up.
What the hell, I have all my amenities and normal furniture, I even have curtains in the living room because of the evening sun. Why should I spend money on useless shit to hang on the walls when I'll never appreciate it anyways?
Who just sits in their sofa and looks at their walls anyways?

are you gonna fuck him?

I would've made sure there was a titty poster up the next time she came around.

Pics and we will decide who's on the wrong

Die.

Your mom already did that.

My mom stopped visitng me when I hung up my illya posters

Based

Why don't you do it?

dont let this thread die user i have 2 minutes for you 1 sec

You should get anime figurines and hang anime posters everywhere

user, I know this is 4channel but that's low even for you.

Then she'd just assume he was a child molester or a homo of some sort.

Good, it's a faggot filter

Cry about it

>he can't take a bit of death bants
>he gets affected by words on a hungarian fishing port forum

Attached: 1463077580583.png (374x293, 284K)

>no shabby chic decorations
>no potted plants
>no throw pillows
>no "Live, Love, Laugh"
Step it up, OP.

>LE BANTS!!! XD
>le pottery forum
beat it newfag

>accidentally hit the table with your arm
>die

This was me 2 weeks ago, so I decided to change.
Now I'm living on my own, not a NEET anymore and am currently seeing a girl, all I needed was a change in scenery.
Anything is possible user

Attached: allsmiles.jpg (500x281, 65K)

Not even the same user, but keep telling yourself what the funny dude people think you are mocking a guy for having a dead mother haha.

...and this is the meme patch collection I inherited from my grandpa. My father tells me he was quite based.

>i-im not the same guy!!!!
Sure kid, you sound mad as fuck and use the exact same writting style, I know its you

Her eye rolls would be preferable to her suspecting I'm fucked in the head, good idea.
Sounds expensive, also most anime posters are tacky as hell.

I mean I love the fact it takes me ten minutes to vacuum the apartment, and I'd rather take cleanliness over clutter. The apartment was renovated six months before I moved in so the wooden floors are pristine and the walls newly painted, what more do you need

Got im

People have children with the expectation that they'll become self sufficient and move out as some point. When people plan their finances, they don't account for having to pay some freeloader's entire life.

Honestly? Just kill yourself. Don't be a burden on your parents. You've lived a.. an okay life. It won't get better from here, so you might as well just blow your brains out so your parents can enjoy whatever retirement they have left.

I'm literally not, but thanks for confirming that apart of being sociopath you're also a brainlet.

Attached: Screenshot_20190905-115359.png (1080x1920, 231K)

>phonenigger
Grotesque

lol nice cope buddy, REALLY had to take your time to grab that phone instead of screenshotting from desktop

>stool for no reason
>not having mattress in corner for maximum usable floorspace
otherwise spartan tier

>broooo chicks bro!
Fuck off and die

Matress in corner leads to sweatstains on wall dummy

>People have children with the expectation that they'll become self sufficient and move out as some point.
Families are supposed to support each other. You don't have kids so you can use them as decoration for 18 years and then remove them from your life.
>finances
More family in the home means more economic stability. You realize you can work and still live with your parents, right?
You're an actual fucking cancer on western civilization. The concept of family has been totally destroyed thanks to boomer philosophies like yours.

>"I'm not a sociopath, everybody who thinks I'm a sicko for laughing about dead mothers must be the same person, yeah, this is normal haha, wouldn't torturing a dog until it dies be super funny too"
Get away from society

fuck dogs and fuck your dead mother

i can't
society keeps following me

Cope edgelord, this is why you're on meds

>Get away from society
Why do you think he's here, you dumb fuck redditor.

Attached: 1567558333829.jpg (606x571, 39K)

Sounds good to me

>The year of our Lord 2019
>Not knowing Yea Forums is Reddit lite
Newfag

i need source for this pic. i know the actress but not the scene it's from and i really want to know what makes her do this face

yeah i take my pills everyday

Attached: redpill.jpg (400x400, 14K)

What your mom wants

Attached: 1567558796296.jpg (737x549, 87K)

>implying implications
nice cope bro.

>tfw I am away from society most of the time
feels good

Attached: feels good.gif (500x327, 451K)

Attached: 1567561833288.jpg (1938x844, 412K)

nice pee pool

look up "mia malkova weird face" and you'll find everything you need

>Implying I imply
Keep implying implyfag

Simply epic

nice normie meme

see
yeah basically every woman i meet on tinder has an apartment like this and thinks their ~$75 that they spent on dumb shit like this at walmart / family dollar means their place is better decorated than mine.

>implying i implied you implied
>implying implyfag
implying

>

Only 2 cats?

Unironically better

Nah I either game in my den or in my living room.
Also VR gaming is in my gym room.
The bedroom is just for laptop viewing.

Attached: Sort of Poor College Student 12.jpg (3999x3238, 3.48M)

It's fine to live with your family but if you're not heavy in education you damn well be pulling your weight. That means get a fucking job and contribute to the bills.

If you want to participate in society you have to play by the rules. Do you think everyone else likes doing this pointless bullshit like decorating? No, its just required because women are just that dumb and require it. If women didn't care, most men would live in cars, and society would crumble.

Actually society keeps going simply because its full of men trying to acquire resources to get women.

>inhuman treatment for a failed human
where's the issue?

>left shoulder to zoom in.jpg

I will never understand the normie's obsession with Paris

personally I have kind of given up in life so I guess it's just a reflection of my mindset. Plus living with almost nothing when you have a shit job is reassuring.

...I never thought of this. I suppose they could do that in a bed too though, so that's life.

It's the city of love!

Attached: 1545516652414.webm (460x264, 2.01M)

Families used to be poor as shit and couldn't survive over 40.

You're a grown man in the 21st century. You have no excuse to be moved out and financially sound. Unless you live in an actual 3rd world country.

I'm a male and I love decorating, that said, loathe modern designs that rely on useless stuff like fake plants and books on tables that don't serve any purpose, or random pictures that are not interesting to look at on their own.

Dont use used box springs. Bedbugs are real. Frame on wheels is ok though

I live in California and even my crappy low wage warehouse job can pay my living expenses and then some.
You need to stop working fast food and retail.
It's not that hard you lazy bum.

Attached: poor college student desk.jpg (1920x1080, 497K)

I barely got enough to scrape by and barely make enough to stay afloat roughly $3k, I wanna pull the trigger but I really am afraid user. How did it go for you?

Attached: 1566826225148.jpg (1725x1080, 529K)

So that's the guy posting AMWF lmfao.

>Owning a rig means you have a good economy
user I...

You're falling into the exact boomer trap user said here You think that because things were great back then that you need to continue it because you don't want to be mocked. You're piling debt onto yourself to save face, to feel like you're a rich American who has it better than others. But you don't. Families should be consolidating power so that future family members have it better off. You're spreading everything thin, you're losing your ties with your family, you're a cancer.

kinda over the top, but better

jej

That bike looks awfully unused.

>There wasn't anything in your room -- only a bed and a small desk. It looked like a prison cell...

Jesus, not even Barcelona looked this bad, and the funny thing was that the city had so much goddamn graffiti that I jokingly asked my dad if we took the flight to Chicago instead.

You fuckers are delusional and retarded
you have to jump through so many hoops to even get started on your life and get a job.

Attached: 1543894808222.jpg (184x193, 11K)

ladybug fans

we're all gonna have a dead mother

This is why Mexicans and asians will end up running the country sooner or later, their families and economies actually make sense

same. I end up saving a bunch of money not spending money on rent.

based