Are you finally going to buy Tsubasa's game user?

Are you finally going to buy Tsubasa's game user?

Attached: 1466282996233.jpg (1280x720, 488K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ricedigital.co.uk/god-eater-idolmaster-collaboration-shows-off-costumes-dancing/
youtube.com/watch?v=0fS24IxelBA
youtu.be/PFHOAabOXH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>still censored
No

Daily reminder that waifushit is a cancer that has ruined more game series than feminists ever have, and should be resisted. Autistic beta waifufags will kick and scream and defend ALL waifushit no matter how bad things get, no matter how terrible the games. If it gets their dick hard: it's great. It doesn't matter to them how fucking awful the game is. They're exactly like furries who will hand over $100 for some piece of shit drawing just because it tickles their fantasies.

Remember, the future these NEETS want is a world full of Senran Kaguras. Dogshit games that get their dicks hard. These people need to go back to their hentai games and leave mainstream vidya alone.
People only interested in a videogame for a waifu, and willing to drop it because of a threat to the waifu content? Why the fuck should these people be catered to when they don't give a shit about the actual GAME? How is this any different to some idiot SJW who will only consider buying a game if it features a gay romance, and will then abandon it the moment it doesn't fall completely in line with what they needed to get their approval? Both waifufags and feminists don't give a shit about anything beyond being pandered to and they both need to fuck off.

pirated it on wii u
it's okay, not as bad as people make it out to be but also not nearly as good as its fans make it out to be which partly feels like pushback from the all the shit it caught before release

>dude horseshoe theory lmao

no

Attached: (lol.png (115x189, 30K)

that's not Tsubasa Kazanari, so no.

that's pasta

If it's not censored, maybe, but it already seems like it will be unless they were using some old footage spliced into that trailer.

No
O

Nope

I'd rather play Persona

I want to lick Kiria's navel

Attached: 1556313470607.jpg (2258x3401, 3.41M)

I already preordered and predownloaded

I already did, in Wii U.
And no, I'll just buy Royal instead.

And I fucking hate persona

I was actually agape when it showed up in the trailer. Who the hell asked for this? And why would any higher up OK porting a game that was so heavily reviled following its release? It just makes no sense at all to me. I'm not mad the game is being ported, but I sure as hell am confused.

Yeah, it looks cool.
But first they must uncensor it.

I might depending on the details on what they are going to add to the game.

If it's uncensored, yes.
But apparently it's not, so fuck no.

>still cringy jap idol cutesy bullshit
No

I'll rather buy a good game

god I missed KOWASHITAI

Nope

they’ll port this but not W101. And I didn’t even like W101 THAT much but it at least deserves a second chance moreso than this bullshit weeb crap

I really hope it crashes and burns again

>weeb
This word has completely lost all meaning

The only Tsubasa that matters is Captain Tsubasa user

never had any, that was the whole point

I'm kinda a waifufag, but hate to admit this is based. Specially the

>How is this any different to some idiot SJW who will only consider buying a game if it features a gay romance

Why play a game that fails at being persona emblem when a persona emblem game (with shit characters except for golden Chads and church) had already come out?

this is one instance where it holds true. The entire game is “tee hee cutesy kawaii j pop idol” fucking shit that only a weeb would find entertaining

No and I pirate the 1st one

This game trigger /feg/

People that never played it wanted a port. Ironically most of them wanted it uncensored so they probably still dont want this port, which seems to have the shitty western textures in the jap version too now.

not sure if it was some discord tranny that started the “COOM” brain meme but I’m starting to see some truth behind it.
>me like big titty waifu
>me buy game
by the way, it’s actual shit

It just means "people who like anime" at this point.

If they uncensored it fully I would. I haven't seen confirmation for that though, and until I do, fuck off with your shit.

Yeah even if its censored. Hoping its not though. I hope more WiiU games make the jump to the switch, fuck the WiiU.

I will. I really wanted to play it but I didnt have a wii u and it ran like ass on emulator when I tried. I might be the only one excited for this but I'm okay with that

Gay romances are degenerate
Straight men liking females is not

I get that it was novel to people years ago but nowadays every single game that comes out of Japan features idol characters. The trend has grown so much more than when this was released so putting out a half assed, still censored port really makes no sense at all. Not to mention that a lot of folks who wanted to play it but didn't have a wii u may be pc customers who can emulate the game.

I don't know what's the problem with kawaii j pop idol. Games like Uncharted, resembling generic Hollywood movies, are pure garbage from my humble point of view. They are the kind of games you get from a bundle and then you sell them still sealed because just looking at the screenshots is boring beyond reason. But well, they have an audience, and everyone deserves to have games of their liking. This includes idolfans.

shoulda been wonderful 101

Attached: 1560950738185.gif (277x276, 1019K)

>fuck the Wii U!
>YES YES PLEASE MORE WII U GAMES!
wot

Wonderful 101 has nothing to do with this. It's a game published by rising star and xseed. Now getting mad at xeno chronicles 1 port over x being ported is whole other story.

it’s not really ok to announce a game called SMTxFire Emblem and then release...that

X was an absolutely piss awful game. Ugly as hell too

She's in.

Attached: 2zSn217.png (1684x1920, 646K)

Regardless of the "political opinion" about it, it still means being obsessed about shit that doesn't matter desu

>nowadays every single game that comes out of Japan features idol characters
Source: your asshole

Reminder that a discord group headed by a literal tranny and a blacked loving spic are the ones shilling this game

>censored

Attached: 1552136506279.png (224x379, 87K)

Like video games.

>muh trannies
Ha Memers

It pretty much does, hell even games that have fuck all to do with idols get idol costume dlc like the tales and atelier games.

>nowadays every single game that comes out of Japan features idol characters.
No, and in any case, none of them are as good as TMS

ricedigital.co.uk/god-eater-idolmaster-collaboration-shows-off-costumes-dancing/

Hello S-M-T from illinois. Back again to shill this censored trash? Tell the discord i said Hi

Gays need to leave.

>none of these menu based jrpgs are as good as this menu based jrpg

It's the same shit with a different coat of paint. This, persona, the atelier games, the first neptunia game. They all play exactly the same.

Hi wrpg fag

A DLC costume set is not the same thing as a game literally about idols.

This.

I cant wait for this to flop harder than it did on WiiU

I don't buy censored shit.

This mega ultra weeb sugoi desu ne game ass game, and censorship is all you care about.

No, it's fine. This game would've been 10/10 if I could've seen a 16 year old's cleavage. I fucking hate you people.

It doesn't no, but it does go to show how prevalent the idol trend is in japan when even games which are wholly irrelevant to idols feature idol costumes as dlc. Hell they even show up in the tecmo koei warriors games.

Name?

I said I would if they ported it to Switch and undid the censorship.
So nope. Still not happening.
I thank Nintendo for giving me a good reason to paperclip my Switch though.

I didn't shill anything
I hate censored shit

Welcome to 80's you retard

>/feg/ on suicide watch

Attached: 1500114469.jpg (402x380, 39K)

Tokyo Mirage Session #FE

it reminds me of the people getting hung up on how they censored Sirens feather pubes in the FF8 remaster. The remaster is absolute dog shit for a checklist of reason but that seems to be the ONE fucking thing Yea Forums is getting butthurt about

>buying anything that Treehouse had their hands on
This thread a joke?

More like /smtg/
This game has fucked them over twice now.

Bamco has been putting Imas crossovers in their games for decades now. Ace Combat 6 had Imas content in 2007. Tales of Graces had it in 2009.
That's not something new.

Either it's Flora or Eir.

Attached: g432.png (1600x900, 2.91M)

>we want smt news, atlus
>atlus: smt? you mean tms? sure, okay, here's a jank port to a game that bombed on the wii u

This. I would need to see more and hopefully they will confirm that it's not censored.

>Tokyo Mirage Session #FE

also known as Shin Megmai Tensai x Fire Emblem:
youtube.com/watch?v=0fS24IxelBA

>feminists
Feminists never ruined a single game. Don't tell me you unironically fell for the memes.

>censored
Nah

>mega ultra weeb sugoi desu ne game ass game
I expect 16 year old cleavage if this is the case.
Go fuck yourself, tranny.

or Nohr Azura.

I'm sure that people will say that it's great now that it'll be on Switch.

This. I hope Nintendo appreciates the cult they've got backing them these days.

>Nohr Azura wears purple
>Nohr Azura has a veil
>Uses a spear and maybe an axe
Yeah it's totally Azura.

No one said it would be a 10/10 but it would at least appeal to some people. Censoring the game doesn't make it appeal to the 'ew anime' crowd and it alienates the waifufags, so the game ends up marketing itself towards no one which is why the original release sold like shit.

I prefer Nohr Azura to whatever literal who Pegashit rider you want.

Attached: fc8d71eb043aecbdcf245486c0f5d5be.jpg (634x671, 67K)

I'll be buying it for the third time.

It's SMT x FE, not Persona x FE. No time waatong social BS in the way of dungeon crawling and unit fusing.

Yeah, fuck Thousand Year Door!

It is likely Olivia, since this is an Archanea game.

I bought her game when it came out on Wii U. It's actually good.

>Olivia has blue hair

god no

Does Virion? Because Ellie's hair is blue in her transformed look, when is is normally blonde. Don't be a retard.

>Tharja has blue hair and is a cleric
>Tharja is actually a forrest pixie
Nigga you stupid, god job proving you dont know shit about the game

Attached: 0664091F-DF88-43B5-88E8-079340A6D3D9.png (479x759, 256K)

I heard the gameplay is pretty good but I am just baffled by the decision to make the game about jpop idol groups. Who the fuck, outside of japan, is interested in jpop idol group?

Attached: raw.gif (320x212, 1009K)

>I heard the gameplay is pretty good
You heard wrong.

Can she please have more than one doujin that doesn't share its 30 pages with other franchises?

This. How can anyone want to play this? My mind was racing when they teased it and they crushed my hopes with the trailer. I still hear KOWASHITAI every time I try to sleep.

>Virion has blue hair, Ellie is blond
>When Ellie transforms she dons Virion's gear and gets Virion's hair color
In this pic, this is clearly Maiko in a transformed state. Because it looks like Maiko with non-Maiko characteristics like glowing blue hair and azura's dress.
Bait

I too get confused and frustrated when I see somebody enjoy something that is not to my personal tastes.

I mean I would be willing to give it a chance if it wasnt jpop. Heard the gameplay is close to DDS.

That depends, does the last button on her shirt bust open?

Reminder that this game is better than Persona 5

There are already a shitton of idol games, though.

Atlus fucking suck at advertising their games. What else is new?
youtu.be/PFHOAabOXH8

Persona is smt and everyone knows it.

>Persona is smt
kek

Sure, but how many of them are RPGs?

Game is same for all regions.

Attached: 34534.jpg (844x603, 74K)