Nintendo damage controls immediately after his reveal by stating it's not a wasted slot because there's even more DLC

>nintendo damage controls immediately after his reveal by stating it's not a wasted slot because there's even more DLC
if they knew people would be disappointed, why did they even add him?

Attached: 21f070396828b172c2d2585e2aad204a.png (200x456, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenarchive.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=414-orochi-edits
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you okay?

ARE YOU OK?

Are you okay?

He's such a disappointment, literally who,hat Ken,NINTENDO you fucked up my favourite game to play when Jamal is over at our place alone with my wife

Attached: 1558779488246.jpg (1080x1020, 131K)

>Zoomers don't know my cartoon bear+bird that were in two games in the late 90s? They deserve death for not having my childhood!

>Ugh, who the fuck is "Terry Bogard"? I don't care that he's been in 100 games over 30 years, I've never heard of him and my limited perspective is the only one that matters! Make games specifically for me and no one else!! Where the fuck is Geno?!

Janny
ARE YOU OKAY
ARE YOU OKAY JANNY?

Why aren't people excited when a character they don't know gets in? I've learnt about a bunch of great series through Smash. Why do people want the same old shit they already play?

HEY C'MON C'MON

hola mis amigos

unironic hola to you my patrician friend

¡UNA DELICIA! ¡NO PUEDO CREER QUE PUEDO JUGAR COMO TERRY BOGARDS FORMA DE FINAL FURY EN SUPER SMASH HERMANOS!

the internet made people spoiled
people can't appreciate anything anymore without having prior knowledge of everything that happens

para mi es orochi cabeza (forma base)

Attached: iu.jpg (480x360, 24K)

based, banjo is a good pick but fags that celebrate him like the coming of christ then turn around to shit on terry are dumb as fuck. why do people so proudly flaunt their ignorance nowadays anyway?

Are you ok?

How would it be a wasted slot? Fatal Fury is great and Terry is great

He's not in for the American fans. He was added for the same reason that Hero from Dragon Quest was. For the Japanese fans. Fatal Fury Special is a classic in Japan and was one of the most successful fighting games in Japanese arcades in the 90s. That's why the promoted him as "Terry Bogard from Fatal Fury" instead of "Terry Bogard from The King of Fighters".

Overshadowed by a custome

Attached: 1567688864817.jpg (1024x576, 35K)

But he's literally ameri

what does that have to do with anything

simon belmont is romanian, show me the eastern europe popoff

and Mario is Italian

I'm literally posting from a Romanian castle right now, and I love Simon Belmont™

Not to me.

*Mexican

vlad?

friendly reminder to banjofags that nintendo had to reveal your fursuit bear alongside another whole character at e3 to reduce the disappointment.

Only because zoomers don't play video games before 2010s.

mugenarchive.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=414-orochi-edits
>Orochi Negro
>Orochi Oro
>Orochi Piedra
>Orochi Apocali'ptico
>Orochi Hielo
>Orochi Akatsuki
>Orochi Rojo
>Orochi Mizuchi
>Orochi Tom Hanks
>Orochi Infierno
>Orochi X