*AHEM*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1B5AA72D-23ED-49AE-A035-55AC59268BBE.png (444x853, 117K)

Dumb fucking bird can't even catch a fucking envelope

Good, the game has enough bird users as is. We've got Duck Hunt Duo, Banjo Kazooie, Falco.

i like long haired chad but i wouldn't have minded having her in

>they will never pick bird girl over the samurai dude because he is the protagonist
>she was in the trailer over him
?

Haha....
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: Iori_Yagami.png (741x1078, 368K)

I'm baffled. Samurai Shodown is way better, more popular and famous than King of Fighters. And it was on the SNES. Why go out of your way to dodge picking the character everyone wanted?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 228K)

Sakurai likes Terry, and Fatal Fury. There is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

I thought falco was a watermelon user

Idiot has his legs tied

If he's making the game for himself only, why should anyone else play it?

Can I get a refund on the fighter pass?

No. Enjoy your Terry Bogard.

>more popular
No

I won't. Imagine the DLC spirit board if we had gotten Samurai Shodown. Wan Fu. Tam Tam. Fucking AAASSQUAKE

Attached: giphy.gif (540x448, 1.89M)

>we won't have Kamui Kotan as a stage
>instead it will be some American McDonaldsland or whatever
WTF

Attached: 1560796816147.jpg (750x751, 350K)

Wouldn't have been as good. Are you okay?

>mfw Terryfags are the zoomers

Go play Samurai Shodown, kiddo.

Attached: Moguz.jpg (728x358, 120K)

Real talk. While people are whining why Terry and not some other snk character, you have to consider actual gameplay.

Terry is extremely easy to implement we can see being viable. Other characters may play well in their own games but not smash.

I'd rather play Terry Bogard on my Nintendo Switch!

Stupid little bird! Catch things better!

>more popular and famous than King of Fighters
factually false. I say this as someone who loves Samsho too.

Next time Nakobros
I have it on good authority from my man Sakurai that there's still 1499814 DLC slots coming!

Attached: 1553525568814.jpg (1920x1080, 641K)

Factually correct because Samsho was ported to both the SNES and Genesis, while KoF was stuck on the NEO GEO. The amount of people who owned a NEO GEO can be counted on one hand because it was really expensive and didn't actually have anything except KoF.

He's already a guest character in another game, and she's extremely popular for some reason I can't understand.

At least he still has Arcana Blood

She's not even best girl, and the game only had 2.

Attached: Samurai-Shodown-Charlotte.jpg (1000x562, 115K)

>for some reason
dumb tranny

Attached: 1555706998940.png (1536x806, 1.21M)

Terry is an extremely safe and tame choice for DLC, and while Nako's got the potentially more interesting moveset, she's a bit risky, I'd say, but not as risky as Marco or some guy from another SNK non-fighting game.

The dlc spirit boards have all been disappointingly tiny.
I hope Terry changes that but I ain't getting my hopes up.

At least we finally got the answer as to why Sakurai was so obsessed with sword wielders. He likes it safe and boring.

>safe and tame
How?

Terrys stage is the KOF stadium arena. Didnt you watched the sakurai video?

Having said that, i did wanted Nako on the game, this is literally a sausagefest. And now that she appeared on the trailer video, theres no way she will get a chance, even if they decide to make a second SNK rep.

>2nd set of DLC fighters coming
Hopefully she'll get her chance then. She honestly seems like a good addition to the roster.

I wish I hadn't slept through the direct just so I could see the reaction to all the fakeouts.

She appeared on the trailer, she will never get in.

>this is literally a sausagefest
I'm convinced sakuri is avoiding females because dealing with the ratings board is too much of a pain in the ass

>third parties getting second reps that aren’t just echos

>character in a game that features human on human gore
Dumb idiots, she will never make it in and neither will any of the mortal kombat cast

Attached: ceyr7zdbxw821.png (478x456, 193K)

That doesn't mean anything. Chrom was in Lucina and Robin's trailer in Smash 4, and look whos in the game now.
There are no barriers on who can or can't be added, spirits don't matter, mii costumes don't matter, none of it matters, Sakurai isn't following any sort of rule other than the character actually being from a video game.

Everyone knew it was Terry going back a week, so people were just ambivalent.

Yeah Smash doesn't have characters from series with such violence. One of them isn't an assist either.

Thank goodness you agree Doomguy will never be in Smash.

>now that she appeared on the trailer video, theres no way she will get a chance
lol right because there's rules and patterns to Sakurai amirite

Doesn't Twin Snakes (which Nintendo likes to pretend is the only version of MGS1 that exists) show Grey Fox cutting a guy in half?

He just puts in who he likes and I think that's based

My cat works at ninty and told me she's in

Assist trophies don't make little Timmy go and buy a game not fit for his age

I'm going to be laughing at you when bayoneta violently kills a human in bayo 3 and yet still makes it into the next smash game.

Then little Timmy should still not buy Smash since it has Bayonetta which has a ton of nudity AND gore.

We knew it would be Snk, leakers don't know shit. I for one was expecting kyo

I'm thinking whoever leaked her only saw a part of the snk animation and assumed wrongly.

ok, screencap it

Few were as stupid as you I guess.

My uncle who works at ninty told me the same thing. Confirmed

>a game not fit for his age
You mean like metal gear solid or bayoneta or persona 5

Done

Attached: Screenshot_20190905-224147.jpg (720x1440, 462K)

No visible gore against humans in all 3 games
and no, scene from p5 where Joker pretends to be shot in the head does not count

>No visible gore against humans in all 3 games
But persona 5 DOES have a rapist

>gamers didnt get their character
Good. I don’t care that it’s Nakoruru and neither do Nakofags. We all KNOW people bandwagoned her on the merit that she was a fucking anime girl. You could grab the most literal who character from any series—and if its a uguu kawaii girl—there will always be a vocal portion of gamers shilling for it.

Go fuck yourselves.

Finally. Someone said it.

If you're so fixated on gore, not all Samsho games have it, in fact in the newest one you can disable all blood and bisection effects so that you don't get Youtube'd. Besides, the gore is at best perfunctionary, with people getting sliced cleanly instead of basking in all the juicy details like Mortal Kombat does, it's not something that would scare even a 4 year old. Then again, it's not like I can expect Yea Forums to have played the games.

>For some reason
Nakoruru is a tragic heroine and Japanese audiences love those. It's part of why Jeanne D'Arc is so popular.

Attached: nakoruru-ngbc-victory-art.png (1280x960, 517K)

You'd have a point if he had posted Mai.

Same can be said about doomfags who bandwagonned Marco/Metal Slug just for the fact they use guns.

Go back to resetera, faggot

>Their games have titties and blood and swears and blasphemy and generally have an M rating for a reason.
>But none of it is human on human gore so its OK for kiddies.

Straight up bustah.
Bustah Wolf that is!

Attached: 1566346868215.jpg (500x500, 77K)

Probably been on Yea Forums longer than you have fag. It’s okay jizz for brains, you still have Shantae to shill with your microdick.

What is fucking Gray Fox? And Bayonetta makes a pearl-skinned humanoid explode into a bloody mess by making her orgasm

>more popular and famous than King of Fighters
I'd love to hear your reasoning for this

shes in

Wow you sure convinced me with those hot arguments faglord

I doubt SNK is getting another rep until Smash 7 at least and that’s being VERY generous, DNK may never get snother rep ever again, try to use your brain dumbo.

>she was in the trailer
>Well actually that doesnt stop it
>YOURE STUPID

IT WAS HIS TURN!

AGAIN!

Attached: Untitled.jpg (585x459, 101K)

So Bayonetta is fine?

He's technically right

Attached: Ashley_WW_Gold.png (368x479, 96K)

Anything can happen. Everyone thought there would never be another SE rep since they were so fucking stingy that Cloud almost didn't return, yet we still got Hero anyways.
You cannot predict this shit, especially since a fucking meme like Sans is in the game in playable form, with his own music.

Good. After having to play against this bitch constantly in KOF XIV I hope only bad things happen to Nakoruru.

Does she kill humans in a gruesome way?

So rated M games are okay?

Well yeah

>Assist trophies don't make little Timmy go and buy a game not fit for his age
>Not fit for his age
>But rated M games are okay
What

She has a chance now bros

Attached: 4f337b87a79e8b5c0c85fe4043d118bc.jpg (550x700, 48K)

Fatal Fury was also in SNES you shmuck

Attached: snes_fatal_fury_p_49u33e.jpg (300x300, 24K)

hell all the first three FFs are in SNES

Attached: fatal-fury-2.jpg (640x467, 68K)

Dunno, I'm not even him

During development in the 90's, they weren't sure why she was popular as well. She was usually a high SNK character popularity pick. She wasn't fan-service at any extent, nor did she have that little sister/super cutesy-vibe on the other end of the spectrum, including personality.

She's too OP for smash, one miss attack you die totally fun

At least his theme will be in

Attached: 1567651490437.jpg (926x725, 388K)

Gamers seething. You only like her because you are horndogs

Yup, Persona 5 one was just the party members, VERY boring.

Same for DQ just some monsters instead of cool past game villains, some party members and maybe 1 or 2 obscure NPCs with clever spirit battles.

But nope, the spirit boards feel like they were put together 1 day before release.

Oh yeah? Well you only like Terry because you're gay!

Based

Alright faggots, is SamSho on PS4 worth buying at full price? I'm not very good at fighting games but I'm trying to get into them more and SamSho looks fun

Attached: 1567212214469.jpg (628x702, 53K)