Third person cover shooter

>third person cover shooter
>in 2019
how do people still like those?

Attached: tenor (1).gif (380x284, 2.81M)

they're casuals with no taste

Yea bro, FPS so much better. You getting the new cod? Greatest game ever

this. i cringe everytime i see a third person cover shooter with a realistic art style. there were so many at e3 and gamescom. its sad

Zoomers who grew up with Vanquish.

Attached: Max Payne vs Vanquish.jpg (2000x1689, 839K)

They are fun

Attached: Uncharted 4.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

Ok, but Max Payne was a terrible game too and Remedy are the worst offenders of the cancer that killed third person shooters.

Looks awful.

What the fuck happened to this website

you're just biased as fuck

Attached: nick of time.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

neck yourself lil zoom

Fuck off millenial, just because you played Max Payne when you were six years old doesn’t make it a good game.

Out of all examples on this planet you choose vanquish? That's unironically the most fun i've had with a TPS, just because you're not supposed to hide behind a wall but to rocketslide upstairs and breakdance into giant robots

Attached: 1547825873051.jpg (451x452, 13K)

>That's unironically the most fun i've had with a TPS
Have you only played three TPS?

No that genuinely looks awful to me. I have played through Uncharted 2 and I know exactly how little of the fancy stuff happening on the screen is actually done by the player. It's not like it's unique to this series though.

I like guns but absolutely hate first person shooters, that's it. And I'm hardly the only one

user, i played vidya for the past decade, i played tons of that crap and not a single TPS was actually fun to play, you simply went on by inertia.

Git gud, zoomie.

Attached: God Tier Uncharted 2 Gameplay.webm (900x506, 2.94M)

fortunately no one cares about your worthless uninformed opinion

those fucking tracers. pretty much know a game will be shit if it has those big gay tracers

>tries to pass off Uncharted as good gameplay
>calls others zoomie
lmao

I played it in 2017 and it was really fun. I think it's a great game.

There are people who actually rely on VATS in Fallout and are excited by Outer Worlds Not-VATS mechanic

FUCKING ZOOMERS

Attached: 1567446514525.gif (250x190, 1.99M)

>VATS
It's called a targeted shot, zoomer.

Attached: 680694-fallout-2-windows-screenshot-analyzing-enemy-s-weak-points.gif (640x480, 118K)

Is this on baby difficulty or something? None of the enemy shots ever hit despite Drake running out in the open or towards them and, though I get that it's fun to abuse ledges and push enemies, some of the times he just shoves them onto a wall and they die instantly just the same. Looks dumb and sucks the enjoyment out of 1shotting them desu