What does Yea Forums think of my Xenoblade Shrine...

What does Yea Forums think of my Xenoblade Shrine? I know I'm missing the Shulk amiibo and some stuff is a little beat up but I'm pretty proud of it.

Attached: xenoshrine.jpg (3371x1483, 990K)

pretty cool user, you're a good guy with good taste

>official art books
I hate that they're no longer available. You have my envy user.

>Senoblade
>shrine
You'd call it shrine, I call it a trash pile.

>even has the Pyra controller
naisu
Good collection user
It's nice that people can appreciate the franchise on a whole

Thanks!
Yeah. I understand why some people dislike X or 2 but I enjoyed all three games immensely and am hyped as fuck for the remaster.

Forgot image.

Attached: bionis shoulder.jpg (1200x675, 168K)

>shrine
What is this, 2004?
Personally I wouldn't be comfortably displaying anything about 2 , due to the cringe titsu shit but it doesn't look like you'd have to worry about many visitors anyway

you definitely have autism. congrats

I skipped the wii u xenoblade because censored no buy. They could have just aged up the girl but removing the boob slider was too much so I saved my money for gal gun on switch.

insecure boy

Understandable user. I'm a collectorfag autist so I had to get that collectors edition, but I don't blame anyone for being disappointed with treehouse and the censorship.
Thankfully it seems that nonsense is out of nintendo now and no need to worry about it any more.

>3DS
Kill yourself

>Yeah. I understand why some people dislike X or 2 but I enjoyed all three games immensely and am hyped as fuck for the remaster.
Same
XBX was a definite deviation from the clear-cut story of 1 but it was nice to see a different structured story and something a little more complex in its writing. Plus it had some god-tier world design
XB1 definitely is just the most tight package overall but I appreciated the ambition that X and 2 showed, even if they were messier in execution in many places.

>Yeah. I understand why some people dislike X or 2 but I enjoyed all three games immensely and am hyped as fuck for the remaster.
Based.

>xcx
HELLO

I think it is very cool and I envy you. specially for the books, I love collecting those.

uhhhhhh

Attached: b94388cfa5640a53e557ad2f7445ec41.jpg (800x550, 226K)

>What does Yea Forums think of my Xenoblade Shrine?
No Gears or Saga games. 5/10

what are the chances that the definitive edition of xbc will have a collectors edition?

OP here. I really hope it has one and we get the Monado Files in the US.
I'm giving it at least a 70% chance. Monolith knows how many people love the game.

Based.

Not OP, but I have both of these still in their boxes like a fag. I had debated on selling them, but I will most likely open them eventually.

I'm not spending $400 bucks on some figures.
They're nice figures obviously. But I can't afford them.

Yeah. I'm not gonna lie they are the most expensive vidya merchandise I have ever purchased, but damn i enjoy that series.

Attached: 1531770424393.jpg (537x679, 68K)

I grabbed this artbook off amazon jp near the beginning of the year. It's pretty awesome even though I can't read a damn thing.

Attached: 51FKshqm5OL._SX351_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (353x499, 36K)

Using the google translate app can give you enough of a gist of what the text is saying to appreciate it a bit more. There are a lot of neat little tidbits in there.

I buy them from you, give me a good price senpai