Link's Awakening

youtube.com/watch?v=OH5eaI8x70k

look at all those details, it's truly impressive. this remake was made with love, they did a fantastic job

same treatment for Oracle games, PLEASE?

Attached: H2x1_NSwitch_TheLegendOfZeldaLinksAwakening_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 383K)

So you’re paying $60... for a GameBoy game? BAHAHAHAHA

Attached: F698A98D-654A-4246-A1FA-94F646F57B89.gif (500x344, 350K)

yes. any other questions?

Yes. Why?

Attached: E99936F9-5E8D-41CE-B77B-8A376A19CB93.jpg (301x307, 14K)

why are all games recently being locked to the shitch. someone needs to make a decent shitch emulator.

It's a good game. Would you not pay money for a good game then?

suck it snoy poorfag

It probably is a good game but I’m not paying the same price I payed for BotW (an actual AAA game)

I already said why

>paying $60 for a two hour game
at least atlus adds some quick waifu into their cash grabs

Not worth 60 bucks though. You're a dumbass if you buy this at full price

Then don't. No one is going to force you to buy this game. Spend your money on whatever you want.

I can play links awakening remake on game boy? Sweet!

i really hope there's a master quest.
Nothing i've seen so far warrants a $60 pricetag.

I won’t but you shouldn’t too. Don’t give in user. If this does well Nintendo can give us 2-3 remakes a year of games from the SNES, all at full price.

Game looks fun, but I'm not paying full price for it.

Then you're a dumbass if you buy any game at full price. And I'm not on Yea Forums because I make good decisions.

The art style has grown on me a little bit, but I'm still sticking with the original. Sorry, it's just not a game that needed a remake.

It's far more than 2 hours.

This is my favorite game of all time and while part of me is happy about this remake, it is a little disappointing.

It looks good visually but it's literally tile-by-tile exactly the same as the old game. And yes, I checked, if for some reason you're a brainlet and need me to provide screenshot examples, go ahead and ask. I just wish they actually redesigned some stuff, if I wanted to play the original, I'd play it, which I already do frequently. A OoT-style LA remake would be fucking cool.

I will and you can't do anything about it. the game looks fantastic

why are you replying to obvious baits? can you explain it to me? are you that bored or something? or just stupid

>STILL pushing amiibo shit
are these things actually popular? wtf couldnt they just implement an online workshop for people to share their dungeon instead of gating and entire feature of the game behind physical dlc that not everyone even has access to?

But this is much better than BotW because it's not open world shit.

Online is locked behind an amiibo?

The fuck is Kirby doing there?

I might have gotten the wrong impression from the trailer, but I think sharing customized dungeons will be done through saving them on amiibos, and not an online hub easily accessed by everyone

Played the Demo at Pax West and Played Trials of Mana. Both are a must buy for me