Is there a more based character,zoomers seething,other characters that aren't in wish they could be him...

Is there a more based character,zoomers seething,other characters that aren't in wish they could be him ,woman want to fuck him,yup BASED

Attached: 1567689103441.jpg (720x887, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolling_(fishing)
youtube.com/watch?v=LU-t4svuAzY
youtube.com/watch?v=CMDn4O3EWFA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thats a tranny

BASED

Terry is a good man and a gentle, but intense, lover. Sorry

Also /ourguy/

Attached: 1567533151298.jpg (1280x720, 233K)

user you're just making it better for me

BUT WHAT DOES HE DISLIKES???

Trannies and SJWs

Holy fuck
How can zoomers hate this man

Canonically I think it's slugs

Even trannies can't resist

Based he's my main now

Can you stop opening threads about this stupid game? We don't need 23 threads on the catalog. Just stop already

this whole thing is really making me sick of hearing about smash bros

we get an awesome iconic character and people don't even care, not only do they not care but they're actively throwing tantrums because they personally aren't familiar with it and want X character instead

if I ever hear the phrase "wasted slot" unironically again I'm gonna pop a blood vessel

Better still, he's actually terrible at them.

I don't even play smash ,I'm making them cause I was getting sick of all smash threads and Terry hate threads,and now that hes in I'm paying smashfags back

The smash community is just so childish.
When Tekken announced Geese, the fans who didn't know about him where still excited.
Yet in smash community everyone gets mad if their favorite character isn't in, even though there are still chances they can get in later anyway.

Is this real!?

Kek

Yup it's from kof maximum impact

>terrible at vidya
>loves to shitpost
>”ha ha, what if I was a cute girl”

Literally Yea Forums

>Tekken/MK/etc. gets a crossover character
"Oh shit who's this? They look cool as fuck, what are they from?"
>Smash Brothers gets a crossover character
>Everyone screeching full-blast because they don't know about anything other than Nintendo games and they've been conditioned by pointless console wars bullshit to take offense to the mere existence of anything that isn't Nintendo

>anime profile
>woman
eeeeeeh

If Terry is such a chad, why is Rock such a cherry boy?

Attached: ninon wins.png (446x330, 67K)

>like fast food
>lean

Attached: 4ffab74543a982264e3fc7968882b9014b90eb40.jpg (580x819, 100K)

>actually likes video games

What a fucking faggot.

Genetics,his father Geese is a massive weeb

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Cheers, TerryChads.
I will enjoy beating the shit out of faggots with Terry to the glorious new Megalovania remix.

Attached: Sans.png (1000x1000, 259K)

The insane amount of testosterone in his blood turns fat and sugar alike into muscle instantly

Nice, congrats to you too user,I'm glad your char is in as well,hope you have fun

Lorewise Terry is supposed to be some deadbeat hobo who goes around from place to place trying to find his aim in life.

That itself is already more unique than most goodie goodie smash characters.

I knew this would eventually happen too. Terry is MASSIVE fujobait. He’s a hunky good-natured pretty boy.

>new Smash character gets introduced
>kids worldwide freak out
why?
why does this happen everytime? is it really just "this isnt the one I wanted?"

It was a lose-lose situation honestly going off leaks. Didn't matter if it was Terry or Ryu, zoomers would be seething over both of them.

So where in Latin America are you guys from?

I'm from Eastern Europe mate

I really dislike Terry's inclusion, but I would've been hyped as fuck for Ryu.

Lol, retards on Smashboards were posting earlier
>we need a female character to appeal to female gamers, durr
You morons, TERRY is there to appeal to female gamers. He’s been Yaoibait since day one.

that's because tekken players play tekken for the gameplay, smash players play smash to see their favourite characters, most of them don't actually care about the game itself. There's a reason why smash is so popular on twitter

too much testosterone in his body

Attached: terry.gif (350x442, 106K)

>eventually
user it hasn’t even been a day

I thought it was a bit underwhelming compared to the other three but I'm really warming up to him. I hope he has a good moveset, maybe more of a "dirty street brawler" type so he isn't too much like Ryu and Ken. And please no more zany shit where characters summon random items out of nowhere

Numales don't really understand concept of fap/shlickbaits because they feel guilty for sexualizing attractive characters in the first place.

Calories in, calories out retard. Swimmers eat shittons of junkfood too, but have lean fucking bodies cause of all the exercise they do. I believe Michael Phelps would eat like 10k calories a day for his Olympic training, and a lot of it consisted of shit like cake and burgers cause that was the only way he could intake so much energy at once. Terry is a martial artist, ofc he’s gonna have a lean ripped body even if he eats Junk food.

Arkansas. The soon to be fourth Mexico.

I'm still hoping Hayabusa gets in. Aside from Contra, Ninja Gaiden is the only major NES classic without any representation yet.

Outliers m8, why so salty?

I've played both sf and kof games and they do have much different movesets and mechanics ,hope it translates well into smash,also I don't think he will have any items

North Carolina.

Fatass. Go work out.

China

I want some nc bbq and cheerwine, hook it up

> smash players play smash to see their favourite characters, most of them don't actually care about the game itself.
> tfw I care about the gameplay-style more than the characters
H-hey, does anyone wanna play Rivals of Aether...? I have S-slap City too if you're interested! ;__;

I'm not the defensive one so salty...projecting!

God I hate women

Attached: 1567680640802.jpg (1080x1081, 468K)

Nice going for you too, nigga. Cool that Toby Fox accomplished so much by himself and got his game represented in some way in Smash.

Attached: ded gaem.png (1384x1600, 1.83M)

In all fairness that is just the result of being such a big franchise. Fighting games are very much supported by the core audience, so even if they aren't experts they have a genuine interest in how they play. Smash games on the other hand have a huge casual crowd to fall back on, one that will play once a month for a decade but never really learn what is going on. Arguably outright reject learning and don't want to see under the hood. And a lot simply like the social aspect, but going into that and how it encourages many of the worst aspects of fandom is a whole thread in itself.

It depends how the take it, they could make a very standard character out of him or introduce some weird aspects. The fact they weren't ready to show him yet despite only being a few months out says to me they must be working on something. If he was just Ryu 2: Hat Ken Boogaloo then they could have whipped the character together in no time. If he can somehow shift lanes I'll be amazed.

What about pranked Terry

Attached: terry__is_that_you__by_earltheartist_dcj33u5-fullview.jpg (1024x1556, 139K)

As someone who never got deep into a Smash game, I had way more fun with Slap City and it felt way better to me than other smash games. I'm hoping a platform fighter that gets competitive support blows up one day. Actually what I want is World Heroes by SNK to be rebooted into one. That game was already wacky and had stage hazards so it would fit.

Japan here.

the more i learn about terry the more i like him

Literally Ryu you dumb fuck

While the idea of Terry shitposting on Capcom forums with his broken english is an entertaining one, by trolling they mean he likes fishing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolling_(fishing)

Attached: rb2ending.png (965x495, 530K)

I hate most women

Attached: 1567644501326.jpg (2471x3310, 584K)

Shut the fuck up fatty.
Eat less move more.
"Outliers"
You're going to die early and nobody will love you because of your disgusting physique.

My dad works for ninty and he told me he's in

In all honesty, he is actually handsome as far as characters goes. Nintendo's rendition of him does kind of reminds me of Link considering how softer his features are compared to most of the art of his floating around. So yes, I don't mind him being part of Smash. More blonde boys is always welcome to me.

Attached: 1528838598771.jpg (520x829, 228K)

FFFFUCK!? IS THIS REAL!?

OMG HE'S OUR GUY

Based

Attached: 9030e75750d5cb04636ac27fe35586c3.jpg (1080x1793, 202K)

Why do people keep saying he has broken English? I haven't played any of his games in like 20 fucking years I don't remember. I liked Rock and Iori better anyways.

I'm Iori/team yagami main myself ,I'm still really glad he's in tho

Projecting hard there m8

Does he have all of Rocks moves? I remember the risingu tackeru and shit but I'm not sure if Terry's is different from Rocks.

They had the same teacher I'm assuming? I don't know shit about the story or lore.

Terry is Rock's teacher and adoptive father

Official Yea Forums character for smash

So the character I do care about doesn't get in, but his master does?

Not sure if this is based or not yet. I'm trying to force myself to be hype because I haven't given a shit about any of the previous DLC guys. Hero is fun though.

to be honest rock hasn't really been in much snk wise,most people are still patiently waiting for the next fatal fury game,which may actually come out sooner rather than later given snk's renewed interest in making games again

Terry has a li'l something for everyone.

Attached: 1454359909738.gif (560x582, 45K)

>Cool that Toby Fox accomplished so much by himself
You mean the guy who got over 50K on kickstarter? And the guy who let's an autist furry design characters for him? That Toby Fox who does everything by himself?

Yeah, I only really played the shit out of one of their fighting game crossovers, so I don't know much, but I know some. My team was always Rock, some lightning sword guy from Samurai Shodown, and probably the third one was a waifu I don't care about. Unless it was a 2v2 fighting game. Like I said it's been so long I forget. I greatly prefer Sam Showdown but in smash I really would not be into another anime swordsman even if it's a character I actually like such as Hoahmaru.

that "lightning sword guy" is probably Kaede from the last blade,and the game you play was probably neogeo battle coliseum

That's it. That game was fucking based. I remember sleepovers at my friend's dad's house with us and another buddy playing that fucking game and eating snacks all night and playing D&D.

>That feel

isn't he a dumbass dad

I don't understand this mentality that women can't be weeaboos or be attracted to video game characters. And I don't understand why you fags claim that almost any female person who is interested in anything is probably a tranny which pretty much contradicts the whole "trannies make up like 2% of the human population" thing.

Attached: 1447369700751.jpg (960x720, 74K)

He’s Ryu but relatable.

>anime poster
>cant even lift weights
The absolute state
OH NO NO

COME ON AND RAISE UP

He truly is /ourguy/, only tourists would think otherwise.

I just checked the twitter and you are full of shit, her face is clearly that of a female.

Hello fellow North Carolina Terry bro

god damn I fucking love fat anime girls

Paddyland

Can you fatfags explain why you have latched on to hibiki, the mc of a show that represents everything you hate

The woman he promised to marry ended up dying, he got unlucky.

Attached: images.jpg (263x192, 6K)

Because we aren't talking about talking about a totally random person picked off the streets. There's a lot of factors at play here and each one makes it increasingly more likely to be hard we are dealing with a ton anny instead of a woman. I'll try to list them til I hit the character limit.

1. This person likes video games.
2. This person likes Nintendo games.
3. Besides Pokemon and animal crossing
4. Cares enough to watch a Nintendo direct within 24 hours of it going live.
5. She even gives a shit about smash Bros beyond "that game my boyfriend plays with his friends".
6. Cutsie anime profile picture for Twitter instead of an actual photo of a female.
7. Instead of just saying something normal about Terry being cute they wanted to be choked/spit on, etc, which is much more common in females than it is men.

You could go on, but you get it. Instead of a 0.2% chance of it being a tranny, I'd give this about a 50/50 gamble.

Never even watched the show, and I don’t hate muscles. Muscular girls are fucking based

Sorry, I'm posting from work so that's why my post was all fucked up.

Poor guy never had luck with woman

What's there to be excited about a character that exists to cash in on street fightets success? Fatal Fury is like those shitty knock off movies that are based on a popular film. In other words, Fatal Fury is the shark tale to street fighters finding Nemo

Not really,they were similar way more back in the day cause part of the team that worked on first sf parted ways and started making new games,that would be art of fighting, fatal fury and kof are much more different than sf both story wise and gameplay wise

England.

>It's a good thing that my favorite character is disliked by a good chunk of people

Now that Rock and Geese have been in a KOF together, he might become a staple character in SNK’s mainline franchise. They are aware how popular he is.

Video games and being trolled.

Wasted slot

Also both series didn't even start fighter genre ,first fighting game goes way back to 1976,they were all improving on older models of gameplay

Art of fighting also had some original ideas, taunting in fighting games was first introduced in aof

Also all the ideas from street fighter existed already,for instance first fighting game with special attacks was Shanghai kid from 1985,and that was two years before first sf

That is entirely it. That is 90% of where any bitching after a character reveal originates from.

So true,it's that spoiled children syndrome

Gotta eat big to get big

Rivals of Aether is getting an update, so i'm excited. get ready to see furry ocs everywhere

Men also want to fuck him (her)

>Likes: Fast Food
Based American

Attached: burger.png (456x769, 25K)

You're supposed to make a space after typing a comma. You're misusing them anyway.

texas, so you're not too off the mark.

youtube.com/watch?v=LU-t4svuAzY

Everyone who is not me is everything I do not like.

What interesting abilities will he have? Punch and kick? Yaaawn

IIRC Terry is like Captain Falcon, where he technically does martial arts but he's so stupid fucking strong that shit explodes, catches fire, makes shockwaves, whatever.

Based

Attached: 1567702896628.png (1124x1825, 1.3M)

I meant to reply to this user fuck I'm autistic

My brothers!
828?

You do realize that SNK was founded by disenfranchised CAPCOM employees, right? They wanted to make more technical fighting games and were told to fuck off so they did. Platinum werent then first ones to bail from CRAPCOM.

YOUR EVERYDAY AMERICAN GUY

>new character announced
>SEETHING BASED CHAD
fucking kill yourselves smashfaggots

He was picked because the dlc slots were confirmed for advertising upcoming releases a long time ago. Shitposters want to convince everyone he was picked because he's an amazing character everyone wanted and because Nintendo is "based and btfo the steve/doomfags". No. The fact of the matter is he's an almost entirely irrelevant character from a 20 year old street fighter knockoff that was only ever played by people in poor neighborhoods and third world countries. Smash has always been about wacky characters that you wouldn't normally see fighting being made into fighters, not about generic fighters from other games being put in. He's the most low energy and boring newcomer the series has ever seen. Now watch as a dozen shitposters respond with their favorite buzzword like SEETHE or COPE and call me a stevefag or a doomfag. For the record, either of those would have made even less sense.

okay, now this is based

Is It gay to wanting to fuck terry?

GIIISU

just because you like something doesn't mean you have to indulge in it

>PLAYING
we don't do that here

How long until SJWs say Terry is a anti-nationalist, negative stereotype of Americans, and a racist stereotype of White Americans?

That movie had so many nipple and vag flashes from Mai. Pretty sure you could even see the edge of her asshole too. Shame you don't see that level of fanservice in modern anime anymore.

>sjws giving ONE fuck about white american men
if anything theyll complain he paints them in too positive a light
>shut up white boi
im in a kof thread, you know im not white

>justice social warriors
>caring about nationalism
>caring about americans
>caring about whites
>ever

They turned on leftist Blacks like Dave Chapelle, caring about Whites may not be outside the realm of possibility now.

Chapelle wasn't a leftist, that was his problem

But he said "Fuck Trump", I just assumed 2+2 = 4.

You are the one using buzzwords.
How is it hard to understand that Japanese devs make games for Japanese audiences and they make these decisions based on cultural significance in JAPAN. We are simply lucky to get their games, they do not make them with us in mind. This has been understood for decades now.

SNK was big during golden age of japanese arcades, Sakurai himself was a fan and KoF was the inspiration for smash. Just like how Saturn and VF2 were cultural revolutions in Japan but never took off here.

so did they probably, which is why they turned on him when he didnt subscribe to wackjob weekly

Theme of the thread youtube.com/watch?v=CMDn4O3EWFA

>I had way more fun with Slap City and it felt way better to me than other smash games

because it plays like melee :)

Based