What are some videogames where I can ruin lifes in one bite?

What are some videogames where I can ruin lifes in one bite?

Attached: 935F988D-5018-4508-8B7D-159A1A9D2269.jpg (736x736, 99K)

So did anything actually happen or is it just pearl clutching about a statistically insignificant phenomena?

I fucking hate pitbulls. Rat tailed demon creatures. I would ban them through the entire east coast if I had the power.

is this an american thread?
learn to raise your animals you fucking retards
every animal can kill kids
of course a dog can be lethal with one bite but if you don't know how to raise a dog then don't adopt one
I feel terrible for replying to a bait thread but I just hate people who are too retarded to raise animals

>Statistically insignificant
Pitbulls account for nearly 70% of all fatal dog attacks on humans.

The cult around pitbulls confuses the fuck out of me.

>buh it's the training

You can probably tame a fucking lion, you still shouldn't leave it around kids because of the POTENTIAL for damage.

Shoot the dog

Pitbulls are genetically predisposed to aggression. There's been more than enough cases of a pitbull raised from birth to be nice and suddenly snapping, usually killing someone because these dogs were specifically bred to wrangle bulls and never let go once they grabbed on. Then spent several decades as junkyard guard dogs, and are now used as extra muscle by street thugs.

So do niggers, but when you call that out its all about where they live and how they are raised

Attached: See you later alligator.png (491x608, 575K)

So basically kids have a better chance at being killed ina school shooting

It's not just about how you raise it, it's about how you handle it
Really though it should be a requirement to have some training to own these dogs.

Kill all nigger dogs in the planet please.

Imagine believing this

that's so wrong I almost had eye cancer
chihuahuas are the most agressive dogs and yet if you raise them peacefuly they act like normal doggos
I barely see anyone raising their dogs correctly and I'm not even american, imagine how they are raised in the land of free daily school shootings

Despite making up only 13% of the dog population, they commit 50% of the violent crimes.

>MUH SMALL DOGS!
Every time with pitfaggots. Get back to me when a chihuahua can latch onto your arm and rend the flesh and muscle clean from the bone.

And fatal dog attacks are fucking irrelevant.
Dozens of people die in Dog attacks yearly.
So less than 40 people yearly are killed by Pitts and that's the high estimate.
You might as well whine about above ground pools being baby killers.

Uh oh, we got a butthurt retard who owns a shitbull.

>I don't know what happened he's never done anything like this before

You, in the near future on the news like thousands of shitbull owners before you.

>Shitbull fags honestly believe that nurture can beat nature
Why don't we have domesticated crocodilians and panthera then?

Attached: 1567510670119.png (1080x720, 502K)

I'm not a pitfaggot
I'm a comon sense person
thanks for proving that these threads are full of retards

I don't get it. Why not just get a different kind of dog? Why does it HAVE to be a shitbull?

Nah, I'm just tired of retards using blind statistics to act like something meaningless is a major problem.

>I'm a common sense person
>Pitbulls accounting for nearly 70% of canine fatalities doesn't mean anything!
I guess you can't just blame economic factors with a dog so this is breaking your tard brain.

Attached: tenor.gif (344x270, 1.15M)

It's this altruism thing, they feel like heroes for saving something that would be executed otherwise

put some mayo on those retarded statistics and eat it up you faterican

>Blind statistics
And yet you're the one providing no evidence to fight against the claim of Pit Bulls being responsible for most dog attacks.
Pit Bulls kill more people than sharks and alligators a year combined.

Attached: 1566534173897.png (1200x1198, 3.04M)

Attached: 1567338830361.gif (480x360, 1.42M)