Holy fucking shit. I want to bang the V from Cyberpunk 2077 so goddamn bad. I can't stand it anymore...

Holy fucking shit. I want to bang the V from Cyberpunk 2077 so goddamn bad. I can't stand it anymore. Every time I watch the demo and see the scene in her apartment I get a massive erection. I've seen literally every rule 34 post there is of her online. My dreams are nothing but constant fucking sex with V. I'm sick of waking up every morning with six nuts in my boxers and knowing that those are nuts that should've been busted inside of her cyber futuristic cyber pussy. I want her to have my cybernetic babies.

Fuck, my mom found the sex doll. I'd dressed it similarly to V with her hair shaved on one side and put makeup that looks like cybernetics and went to fucking town. My mom found the doll and threw it away. I might not ever get to see V again.

Attached: previewfile_1498130499.jpg (874x874, 350K)

V is a cybertranny

You need help. If anything go outside and talk to other humans face to face.

Me too.

So should I play as her when the game drops or should I play as a guy that is like me and try to find a girl like her?

Based gamer

Attached: V.webm (750x750, 2.57M)

she is mostly eyeshadow raccoon makeup
it's how cdpr hacks hide their manfaces

Is this game gonna be worth it or is it just sjw trash? I've heard mixed reviews

>Me too.
>So should I play as her when the game drops or should I play as a guy that is like me and try to find a girl like her?
I'm pretty sure it's not gonna have fat socially awkward faggots, user

worth what? your time? money? it's going to be available for free very easily if you have doubts

>Cherami Leigh

if it has tranny propaganda it should have lesbians in which case obviously go female on female unless you're some kind of a cuck who wants a pretty boy fucking the girl you want

gamer

does gamer filter to gamer I forgot

Serious question time, considering how strong perceptions can be and the brainlets who constantly get manipulated by anything said here.

Do you perceive a first person playstyle and vicariously enjoy the vidya world method acting a female character you create? Or play the game the chad way by being the practical overlord of your bangable vidya girl you designed and 'over the shoulder' / out of body control her to do lewd and unspeakable things on her journey as the character's conscious?

The 2nd role is especially true if you are staring at her ass all day, but keep in mind with Cyberpunks situation it is 1st person perspective dominant game play.

yes god I love thinking and looking at hot girls and my brain is overflowing with thoughts of cumming in them god I want to have sex

What's she sad about

Can't really do the second since it's first person.

I'l probably play both genders eventually but male first.

Reviews? The game isn't even out yet, lmao.

She is an uggo. You have extremely shit taste.

YOU SON OF BI---!

> Fuck, my mom found the sex doll. I'd dressed it similarly to V with her hair shaved on one side and put makeup that looks like cybernetics and went to fucking town. My mom found the doll and threw it away. I might not ever get to see V again.
Holy shit

Attached: 1401180840001.jpg (454x454, 46K)

supposed to be hangover

>thought that bright pink was her areola but it's just the twinkle of a refractive strip on her top
CDP you cheeky fucks

Horrible haircut.
Only way to make it worse would be giving her the problem glasses.

This. I hate that idiotic haircut

I don't understand the hate for it other than the association with sjws.

Jokes on you, CDProjekt marketing rep ... everyone on Yea Forums is gay

She's a 4 at best

>She's a 4 at best

Attached: 4 out of 10 would not bang.png (400x400, 216K)