Smash Pass

>25 dollar Banjo pass
>contents are so lukewarm that Nintendo has to immediately follow up Terry's announcement by reassuring that more characters will be coming
This batch was picked by Nintendo, right? Hopefully Sakurai gets free reign with the second pass.

Attached: fighters.jpg (1280x1440, 951K)

Other urls found in this thread:

allourideas.org/smashudlc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cope
the pass is absolutely on point

No one even cares about fighter #5 at this point.

Nintendo gave Sakruai a list of character, he picked from those. Sakruai has shit taste

Hackurai is a fucking Chinese nigger and tr4.5h is SHIT

>Hackurai is a fucking Chinese nigger and tr4.5h is SHIT

Attached: 1565193335841.png (785x1000, 261K)

Sakurai finally got the chance to put his old main in, you should be happy for him

Smelee seething hard.~

>stevefags trying
Falseflagging will get you nowhere, crawl back into your hole.

Attached: 86257E58-0759-40BB-B81C-151AF0DF1BF9.png (774x831, 759K)

Indeed. Sakurai worked his ass to put his old main that inspired him to make Smash Bros in the first place.

Attached: ryo.jpg (450x700, 78K)

>Banjo was shit
>Hero's admittedly fun but RNG is only but so fun
>Joker's top tier but boring
>Terry looks promising but will probably have "MECHANICS GIMMICKS" like Ryu and Ken and be 800% work for 50% efficiency, versus just..playing Joker and being rewarded for being dumped on.
>Spot 5's Steve and will confirm the pass as a fucking scam.
>No loyalty award for anyone who took the plunge and bought the Fighter's Pass early akin to Piranha Plant.
GAY

>Not liking anime pass with bonus bear

>replying to bait of this quality
>replying to namefags ever

Still waiting for the FPS king to be placed as well, being an inspiration for many, from the PC generation.

You know who it is, I don't need to name him, lmao.

If Nintendo are smart they won't announce the end of DLC until after the last character is released.

Dude they are not going to include Nazi references in Smash

Fighter 5 is going to be Geno.

I don't think Geno will be in with this pass. He will be off pass like Piranha Plant or will be in the next pass for sure, tho.

Man I am really hoping for Leon Kennedy.

Of course

Attached: ca1.jpg (1034x1200, 125K)

Pretending like there's going to be another pass isn't going to work because Nintendo isn't like your push over parents who give you everything you want

There will be another pass. They said so in the last direct.

This

Banjo pass? Hero is the best character, pleb.

allourideas.org/smashudlc

actually, they just said more dlc characters were in development. they didn't say there'd be another whole season pass.

If you still don't think Goku is getting in you are fucking delusional

Why do you people care about Banjo so much?
I know this board is going to shit over Hayabusa soon

>Goku
*blocks your path*

Attached: luffy.jpg (385x500, 109K)

I can understand why Sakurai might want to have crossovers with all the biggest japanese companies by putting their mascots in, but it seems counterproductive to then make these characters the game's paid DLC. If you're asking people to pay extra, you should be giving them shit that they really want.

Because it's attracting fans of those companies who may not have bought Smash Ultimate yet. Sakurai said himself, he wants as many people to enjoy the game as possible so that means branching out from the people who already buy the game and pass purely out of principle and expectations.

Attached: 1523417304502.png (530x271, 45K)