Kuuuuuroooooiiiiiiiii

Kuuuuuroooooiiiiiiiii
Haaaaanaaaaaa

Attached: 693160196_1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BXTI88FGuvI
youtube.com/watch?v=uzOLf8l_K4E
vgmdb.net/album/1215
youtube.com/watch?v=qaB8xEik488
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Still mad. Forever mad. Fuck off Yoko Taro.

mate, I'm at this point right now for the first time. How the fuck do I get past 3 when the camera just pans away from Michael? I'm a rythm cripple by the way.

0 > 1 > 3 > 2 > shit > 4 = 5

Why the fuck did they do a final boss like this not once, but twice?

First one was a joke ending
D3 is an affront the god and anyone who even claims to like it a little bit should be castrated and fed their own dicks

I never played this shit but the song is kino and the video pretty

>joke ending
It wasn't a joke ending, stop regurgitating retarded opinions. It's a canon ending that leads into Nier and the game takes that ending seriously. There is nothing to suggest it being a 'joke" ending like the Silent Hill UFO/Dog endings.

>Not liking 4
What are you?, a dirty elf?

0 >1 > 5 > 2 > shit > 3 >>>> 4
A joke ending that lead to Nier.
>anyone who even claims to like it a little bit should be castrated and fed their own dicks
Well you can't deny The Final Song is good. But that's me liking the theme to the final boss and not the actual rhythm game itself.

shit taste

Attached: 5.jpg (500x716, 139K)

Ayy I saw it on yt, fuck that camera

I like it

Attached: 1566812359729.png (850x850, 409K)

Drakengard can turn a sane man insane so I'm not surprised anyone would like the fight.

0>5>2>4>3>1

I think it's more entertaining and memorable than whatever 5 fps generic button mashfest the game would've presented otherwise

I liked the game but I couldn't get ending D, I lack the proper autism

How the fuck is this thread worthy?

Report all low quality bullshit.
And yes that includes the smash spam.

yeah fuck video games

Shut up fatass.

Kino.

Post best girl

Attached: 59515799_p0.jpg (4320x1500, 2.02M)

Especially the first fucking game. I'm still recovering from the...insanity that game provided.
Best girl from each game
>Drakengard: Angelus
>Drakengard 2: Hanch
>Drakengard 3: Five

>not doing it with your eyes closed
lmao

>Drakengard 1 has great voice acting
>Caim is a nice guy
>Music is great
Why do you lie so much Yea Forums

based.

Play with your ears, not with your eyes.
It's a rhythm game, learn the rhythm.

>both main game and her DLC portrays Four as an evil psycho sugarcoating her actions
>later side material shows she was completely in the right
What did Taro mean by this?

Attached: Nero.png (458x853, 671K)

youtube.com/watch?v=BXTI88FGuvI

Use this, sync it up somewhat and in 5-10 hours of trial and error you'll manage.

Let's face it, every girl in the first game is either insane, evil, or both to the point where the best girl, is your dragon.

He was just one guy. It's not elves that were cunts, it's faeries that were cunts in Drakengard, all of them, without exception.

Anoooo Koooooeeegaaaaa

t. Four
I got a kick seeing Zero punch the faerie king.

How would you rank the intoners in terms of madness?
Who is the most batshit, Three or Four?

Didnt she go mad in D2 though? It wasnt really her fault, but it still sorta happened.
She was still best girl either way and I hope Caim fucked her.

This is the only correct answer.

>>Drakengard 1 has great voice acting
Inuart's "WHAT IS A WORLD WITHOUT FURIAE?" is absolutely legendary, and he's got the tragic, manic laugh on point. I also adore Angelus's voice, and think everyone else manages to capture the dread and despair the game shows in its world quite well.
>>Music is great
If you don't think the mind-fuckery with intentional audio skipping and off-beats isn't genius, you can get the fuck out my face.

Attached: 1548669380835.gif (275x319, 1.79M)

>Inuart's "WHAT IS A WORLD WITHOUT FURIAE?" is absolutely legendary
The fuck?
I would say that nigger was actually holding the overall VA quality down, he was just plain shit

>Inuart screaming Furiae's name in a very particular way while he's flying away on Sulegna's back
That might not have been what everyone thought it was, but I like to imagine that it was, just because it makes it all the more fucked up.

The least insane are easily One, Five, and Two (in no order). But the most insane is arguably Three.
Yeah it happened, but that was because of years of torture. Unlike the rest of them who were crazy since the beginning of the game's story.

They also used classical music actually incredibly well for a video game
>Excerpts from Hut of Baba Yaga play on the level where you kill children

Attached: C60E9F1D-0076-4C1D-A713-0D7B23350DD0.png (265x379, 166K)

I'm a retard. First comment was for

It's definitely memorable and a lot of people will want to try it if they haven't. I spent maybe 3 hours on it and gave up, literally the only time in my entire history that I stopped playing a game or couldn't beat something because it was too hard.

They also masterfully sampled Stravinsky's Rite of the Spring: Sacrificial dance, you can hear it in multiple soundtracks, even the brief stage selection loop is from there.

You seem mad

youtube.com/watch?v=uzOLf8l_K4E
His laughs completely do it for me. The kid is the only one that really sounds like he doesn't fit imo, and in this instance of the trailer it's more so the recording quality.

>Excerpts from Hut of Baba Yaga play on the level where you kill children
Wait the fuck up, what? Can you source this? Amazing if true.

It’s a joke ending

Inuart's laughs are the laughs of a broken man. It's extremely evident in the cutscene before the final fight against him in chapter 9.

It won't become true no matter how many times you repeat it. Now go back to masturbating to 2b's ass, you room IQ temperature retard.

ALL MINE
ALL MINE
NO MAN CAN HAVE HER
NO MAN
NOT EVEN CAIM

Please forgive me
If only I had the strength

Attached: 1509392409826.jpg (1000x829, 536K)

Here’s a full list of all the samples that are used
vgmdb.net/album/1215
Pictures at an Exhibition is there

FURIAE. FURIAE. FURIAE. FURIAE. FURIAE. FU. Ri. AE. FU. Ri. AE. FU.

That's sick. Thanks user, I know what I'm researching after work.

Zero has a better design than 2B

Attached: 1533413224272.jpg (833x1000, 114K)

>hes trying to sing during this line of dialogue, but physically cant

DEEPEST
FUCKING
LORE

I actually found it fascinating. Zero's design, especially her outfit, is hot as FUCK, but based on how she acts and how she talks, I just can't look at her sexually. Don't know if others feel the same or if I'm just a gaylord.

Instead it sounds as if he was fucking her corpse, which was probably intentional.

Attached: 1137128_p0.jpg (369x520, 51K)

It's literally my favorite game of all time.

I like one

I'm retarded. Was meant for

It really does.

While we're talking about characters in Drakengard.
I still can't believe what they did with Leonard and Seere in the final chapter. Seere hugs him around the groin area, scared to death, while they're being besieged by fucking 5m tall flesh eating space babies, and Leonard almosts busts a nut. Pic related. Jesus fuck.

Attached: 8-fairyboom18.jpg (640x480, 21K)

Still tweaking PCSX2 to run Drakengard without melting my eyeballs. Little help?

I found myself laughing my ass off when I saw that.

Seconding this. Wasn't able to get it to run in HD without spell / particle effects freaking the fuck out. Software rendering in SD works fine but looks like ass.

liking a low frame shit game does make you human faggot

You have the wisdom of gods in you.

Did you beat it?

>tfw I repeatedly played it for hours until I did
>gameshared my account with a friend and let him play
>he got to the final boss and legitimately could never beat it
>it's been like five years now
My sides

This was actually the part of the game that I enjoyed the most, bullshit timing aside. But in hindsight, I wish I didn't play it since the game was dull and the story wasn't good enough to make up for it like some other taro games.

Attached: 1566530375901.png (1130x900, 383K)

Because Yoko Taro gives the absolute least amount of shits out of any mainstream game designer.

kino
I wonder if there's going to be any bullshit in the XIV nier raid

Drakengard 2

Attached: dod2.jpg (800x1128, 199K)

is shit

Had the best Caim

Attached: 1342758597164.png (216x300, 95K)

Is a guilty pleasure.

Well she likes to take another woman's man and fuck him almost every night. And when she has a harem she picks the flavour she wants that night.

Attached: 166038f741749.jpg (850x710, 119K)

He looks like he hates the empire and fucks dragons.

>Man, Branch D isn't so h-
>CAMERA CAMERA CAMERA
Fuck this shit.

sometimes bad people do bad things for good reasons.

You must close your eyes and let the song guide you.

>the last note

Was at least better than 3
How do you fuck a dragon anyways
Asking for a friend

>that one note when the screen turns to black

Attached: 1560096388867.jpg (1024x963, 111K)

Five and One are dfinitely the best girls.
Though Five can sound pretty fucking gross at times; Gentle femdom is the thinking man's fetish.

At least Five can be entertaining. One is basically one of the only Intoners with their head still on their shoulders.

They don't fuck. They just bond over their love of genocide.

Reminder that most of DoD3 was written not by Yoko Taro but a Japanese woman whose main income is writing children's books.

The kid is supposed to be screechy and annoying

That makes it even more based

Interesting to know.

>woman with a dirty mind is repressed and poor because she writes for Japan's nonexistent child population
>Some weirdo in a mask offers her to help write this game about some sluts and dragons
>Instantly unleash a litany of sexually charged dialogue and perverted situations.

WHY IS THERE A WATCHER IN THE WALL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: WATCHER.jpg (792x488, 30K)

But I don't want to imagine any of the Intoners in a children's book.

who is the best taro girl?

Attached: jshwiL9.jpg (850x747, 117K)

Children:2B
Teenagers:Zero
Adults:Kaine
Wise old men:Angelus.

i've never played this game before but im not exactly seeing why people are saying this is bad it looks like someone with even a mild experience with rhythm games could finish it with little to no problem

>Wise old men:Angelus.
I don't think there's a single person that doesn't think she's best girl.

It'd be easy if you had clear indicators for when to press the buttons.
The problem is the circles are borderline impossible to see half the time with the camera playing all sorts of bullshit tricks on you and the notes aren't really on an easily discernible set rhythm. There's even ones you have to hit during the final screen transition when the characters are just talking and the screen is completely black - it's pure trial and error.

I can FC a handful of 18s in SDVX and that sequence still took me hours.

have you ever tried tapping your foot like a metronome? while watching the video thats what i was doing while you clearly couldn't see your character i really looks like the only hard thing is the end where you can't see jack shit which would lead to it being more trial and error
are you supposed to lose if you fuck up a note or something im not sure how this exactly works

>Are you supposed to lose if you fuck up a note or something im not sure how this exactly works

Yeah, if you fail to perfectly hit even a single note you have to start over from the beginning, the timing required is fairly strict.
The entire thing is just way too long, doesn't help it has a minute long loading screen in-between attempts either.

The whole thing is over 8 minutes long and there are no checkpoints either. Mess up one note and it's back to the beginning.

I'd say the biggest problem is how the tempo gradually speeds up, while the number of notes increases. Then at the very end the tempo slows down again, which can be hard to adapt to. And that final note on the black screen.

Four(4) of course.

Attached: 1556708724813.jpg (600x800, 200K)

Good song. I never did get a PS3 though, there's only a couple of games on it I want to play.
Maybe Automatas success will get them to make a PS5 bundle for the franchise.

But she's a genocidal maniac

I know.

Attached: 1546181933738.jpg (1536x1048, 446K)

>waiting for bundles/remasters
Recently emulated it with no trouble

its been 10 years, I can't even remember which girl 1-5 is, only 0

What sexual frustration does to a person

I wish I could fix that for her.

Attached: 1540136189239.jpg (738x949, 189K)

There's an insane level of hypocrisy coming from Four.

>being an incel turns you into a genocidal maniac
Damn so Four is just /pol/?

I guess, yeah

>emulated
and zero fucks were given.

Yeah she fucked a lot of guys.
And you'll be fucked over buying the game again.

I'd buy the fuck out of that or a Demon's Souls Remaster. I mean, sure you could emulate them but I want to spend my hard earned money on those things.

>mfw I hear a sound during the third tier

Attached: DO IT FAGGOT.jpg (686x686, 81K)

I always thought this was a neat little thing in the Drakengard series. Humans see a version of the watchers in their minds and are driven to recreate it, to greater or lesser success. But it's always giant, baby-like and with a full set of teeth.

>Hanch
My man. I want to go on a date while wearing a gas mask.

Attached: dg2-hanch.jpg (550x950, 86K)

They wouldn't dare go there, would they?

>spoiler
Which side content was that revealed?

Attached: Everyone posing for a jeans commercial or something.png (542x799, 674K)

>also a character that fucks a kid like a bitch in heat. Cause she always is.

Weren't Zero and her sisters bright back in the collaboration with Sino Alice? I'm interested to know where it'll lead.

Yoshida knew what he was getting into, and I wonder if Taro will hold back from trepidation. Because if he goes all out, gameplay wise, XIV and it's spaghetti code will probably snap in half.

>The raid is actually in 1.0's engine. for full NIGHTMARE

Attached: YoshiP absolute madman.jpg (1920x1080, 256K)

w2c those plushies?

you can get them on amazon for pretty cheap

Attached: 1444893088254.png (1920x1080, 2.35M)

>3 over 5
Abysmal taste

>the notes aren't really on an easily discernible set rhythm
yes they are retard. it's just 4/4. the only hard part is the end, when there's no cue.

0>1>3>5>shit>4>3
i dont even remember 3's deal, wasnt she super-autistic and enjoyed creating new monsters by making giant rape human women?

Attached: 1566837822800.jpg (250x793, 75K)

Yeah, there's a bit of story, all in jap though so i can't understand shit, and google translate is absolute garbage when translating anything bigger than a phrase

does anyone have the infographic of the intoners
I saw it once months ago and never again so I can't remember too much about it, just the girls and bullet points of information pertaining to each

It's unfortunate the only gacha shit accepted in the west is Pokemon. I'm a slave to Taro and even read Thou Shall Not Die. But cracking into SinoAlice seems unlikely without learning moon.

Attached: YorHa High School Edition.jpg (1824x1300, 588K)

>boss does the normal "everyone gets fettered" qte shit
>people who try to mash are killed
>you have to time your presses with the song (they kind of did this with the Starlight caroling)
>there are visual cues but the camera starts swinging around randomly halfway through

Now I'm getting hyped for shit that could never happen because children on the forums would immediately cry that it's too hard and they want their 2B milkies.

Attached: 1563402496327.png (276x358, 145K)

2B has tiny tits. They want her poop.

Why do acess games develop shit games?

I WANT TO FUCK A GIANT SALT GODDESS!

Isn't bad

Oh god. Oh god. He's got Red Eyes put him down!

>Uhhh I gave my beauty
>I am ugly now
>Except I look like this and I'm phsically superior to any normal human being
Something is amiss

She is very stinky and always wet. But not in a good way. More of a wet dog way. It was her charm she gave, which is why she turned into a hikikomori.

Attached: Fujoshi in her natural habitat.jpg (599x676, 115K)

Please live, just a bit longer.

Attached: DD3_Zero_SS34.png (1280x540, 943K)

It's literally just a rhythm game. It's not fucking hard. I'll grant you the last note is actual bullshit but other than that you just have to press one fucking button in time with the music.

Drakengard 1's final boss however is actual cancer because it has no fucking rhythm. It's just 'press the buttons in response to the colour in the correct order with the barest minimum amount of allowed response time thirty times in a row or you fucking die'. Fucking Drakengard Ending E.

Yes but that shit is just 2 minutes, in 3 you're basically just taking a blind shot every 8 minutes, twice in a row may i add

If you're focusing on the visuals in the final boss of 3 you're missing the point. It's a call and response. I'm musically retarded but I can feel the beat enough to know when to hit it without looking.

I remember on launch this one JP streamer who spent several hours trying to get it for DoD3. Poor guy.

It had some memorable moments

Attached: caim.webm (480x360, 2.62M)

I love this picture. it's great

>manah getting PTSD
>every part that involves angelus
>every ending/last boss

Attached: 1432155052437.png (500x376, 155K)

Fuck me that is some palpable trauma right there

>previous game Boss becomes a character
>previous game protagonist becomes an evil boss only bent on tormenting the boss
Drakengard 2 did only ONE thing right

What a happy man.

Once again, how the fuck is Hanch considered ugly? She's actually pretty attractive. I guess that's the pact of hers.
Well don't forget Caim and Angelus' death in the game.

I could do the first five parts easy, but kept dying for hours at the final part with the stream of notes and camera going crazy all over the place. At that point I just used the guide video and got it over with.

How much of an incel is Four anyways?
>the ketchup is shaped like Angelus
My heart. I'll admit I cried when Caim and Angelus finally died.

Four is a volcel

Voicel*

Attached: Carlos_rr01.jpg (512x384, 27K)

You forgot Two.

Who?

>its been 10 years

Attached: 1402090780945.png (333x312, 165K)

Mentally broken idiot who listened to her equally idiotic boyfriend which lead to her being mentally broken.

I wish Lady Manar stayed retarded for the rest of the game.

Attached: smug manah.jpg (640x480, 22K)

>be good
>do good things
>disciple is a hot bimbo (male)
>life ruined
So the moral of the story is don't fuck hot guys.

Attached: Taro Two.jpg (579x942, 105K)

I'd fuck Cent, no homo

Tell that to Five.
Even if Cent is easily the biggest moron out of all the disciples?

I bet someone fucked Cent during Zero's wild foursomes.

Attached: TRIVIA TIME.png (1397x2121, 459K)

>finally a sister that sounds like would create a big emotional and moral dilemma
>turns out she's a veggia now because of her disciple
>think we'll get interesting shit with this disciple which isnt a one dimensional boring fuckwad there to pad time
>lol no he changes personality right after he joins you to basic bitch boy and nothing interesting comes out

It's not even implied they fugged from the party banter

The nicest intoner you meet at first turn out to be the biggest piece of shit, and the sluttiest intoner turns out to want to know more about the world. Nothing surprises me anymore.

Attached: 40268154_p0.png (1000x1350, 763K)

>sluttiest intoner turns out to want to know more about the world
Taro lives to throw tropes under a bus. I mean, when- outside of a hentai game, has the princess you're supposed to save desperately wanted to fuck her brother? No jap half siblings or raised like siblings shit. Her actual brother. And he's totally grossed out by it.

Attached: maximum lewd.jpg (728x1074, 235K)

Let's face it, Five wanting to know more about how to be happy is kind of interesting because of...how she normally is. You can say it's her greed for knowledge coming through, but I don't know.

>he's totally grossed out by it
I thought that was partly because of how she wasnt pure and was spewing pure hate about how she wanted everything to die as well and not just that
Hell, I'm not sure if he was ''totally grossed out by it'', it looked more like he was taken aback than plain disgusted

Gameplay was not very strong, but nobody it was probably the story & characters that threw people the most.

One of the creepiest things I had ever played in any game was from the dialogue of Two's DLC. On the surface, they're just weird boss fights, nothing we haven't seen a million times before. But the dialogue was heavy.

You think you're playing as just some generic anime chick who's low energy.

Then it turns out the anime chick you're playing as...she CREATED the monsters.

Then it doesn't stop there. The biggest monsters you fight are screaming things like "Mother!" "Father!"

Your anime chick is telling her sidekick how the weak willed die in the process, so she mentally tortures them first.

Things like going to a village, killing all the women in front of the men, so the men can be turned.

She says she wants to find things most precious to a person, so she can destroy it to make better monsters.

Then she asks her sidekick, what he values the most...

that was a low that blasted me straight out of left field

Was damn surprised by that. After everything they did to build up that character as selfish, vain, and gluttonous for every vice, you find out in written logs that she's trying to be a good ruler, feeding the poor, sheltering orphan children and all that.

Attached: 1410503944888.jpg (1093x725, 389K)

I thought it was him being very disgusted by Furiae. Nobody would blame him for being taken aback from the indirect confession.
I'm just surprised Five is secretly one of the nicer intoners even if there's the possibility that her kindness stems from her greed and her people could satisfy her being a general fatass. She went from my least favorite intoner from the first time you go through the story, to my second favorite intoner (I don't include Zero in the list of favorite intoners since it's obvious) after going through every side shit.

And Two was just extremely nice to everyone, was her fault being naive and loving a dumbfuck?
Her descent into madness was just ...wew

>stuck on that stupid bullshit for a good week
>cave in and use a guide
>still couldn't beat it
>drop the game even though I really liked it
FUCK THAT PART

Attached: 1555202105546.jpg (549x473, 151K)

>was her fault being naive and loving a dumbfuck?
Kind of? The fault of her decent into madness is mainly Cent's but it's also Two's fault for listening to him.

I actually really like Drakengard 2 as much as 1 and 3 is that wrong

Don't think this has been done, saw one but was too focused on Automata.
Starting with the obvious Three in neutral evil

Attached: dnd chart alignment.jpg (1280x1280, 112K)

>was her fault being naive and loving a dumbfuck?
Absolutely. But she took a gentle approach to everything, not pragmatic or smart the way One did. Everything was behind rose tinted glasses. One wouldn't have outright listened to Cent, leaning more on books instead of "m-maybe this will work because it makes sense in my head."

Attached: Two did nothing wrong.jpg (714x1000, 201K)

Loved the story, characters, and was damn intrigued trying to figure everything out. It's like a puzzle you have to piece together type of stories, looking for clues wherever you can. Problem is that sometimes you have to get clues from outside the game, like from the comics or novels, to understand everything which bites since they are hard to find (sometimes impossible) in English.
Yoko Taro seems to love misery and turning things on its head. Even if she did everything right, the author would've found a way to destroy everybody...sadly as an Intoner probably whatever she does would've been cursed, being that she's got part of that evil world-destroying flower in her
shouldn't take more than 4 hours with the guide even if worst player in world

Attached: Concept_dod06.jpg (1280x699, 1.05M)

One-One(male)-Two/Cent,
Decad-Mikhail/Octo-Accord,
Four-(literally anyone in Drakengard)-Ditto

Spot on, negro.

>room IQ temperature

Yes, but because you like 3 as much as 1 and 2

I can get to the final two notes easily, but those two notes are just thrown randomly, there's no rhythm involved, in fact the only reason i can hit the last one right is because mikhail talks and gives me the clue

It was clear that she was too deep in love for her to notice Cent's stupidity.

The way that the game takes off into more and more fucked up directions with characters becoming aware of the branching & being driven mad by it is my single favourite implementation of NG+ in vidya

So I just played through the whole Darkengard series + Nier
Was the queen beast Zero?

youtube.com/watch?v=qaB8xEik488

>One is basically one of the only Intoners with their head still on their shoulders.

She started out that way, but she was literally dragging the world to armageddon.

Five was THOT incarnate, but was slowly growing into reasonable and responsible leader. It's a goddamn shame, but the flower would have cut that shit short either way.

>tfw no vidya wife to make cute art of your fucked up creations

Attached: 1b97e74e3524945c9d17894ed84c206b82ecb92d_hq.jpg (720x720, 42K)

>but the flower would have cut that shit short either way.
So, the flower is evil alien shit. That much we know, but where did Zero come from, actually? I always thought she was Rose, the whore who died with 5 other girls.

But I also recall one of the side stories (poorly) about the Cathedral City and some researcher or someone who inherited the eye? It's been a long time since I've read it, and I heard the original translations were shit tier and incomplete.

Attached: Zero_and_Mikhail.jpg (495x700, 81K)

She could be ending c Zero, but i doubt it since we know how Zero grotesquerie looks like

> heard the original translations were shit tier and incomplete
Sasuga Square Enix

Fire Sanctuary was the place. Lots of translated JP only stuff.

This is so fucking easy lmao
>jump further in the video
holy cancer of camera what the fuck is this shit
nameless king is a kid

>was giving

They just released the flower in cathedral city i believe, the flower then found itself a body, one hateful enough to wreck as much havoc as it possibly could on its own before it could take control, the problem is that while Zero was indeed the best fitting person at the time, she was always an extremely objective and cold human being, almost like a machine, and was the flower felt at the time was just the hate of someone that was miserable her entire life and released it all at the very end, which is what the flower detected, and backfired because even though Zero was a horrible human being, she was like that out of need instead of genuine evil, that's what i got from everything i've read about the series at least

I've never heard anything otherwise, so Zero is the reanimated corpse of said whore. She retained enough of herself to react with viceral horror when she realized what this meant and was able to act against the flower's goals.

Thanks. I can't believe how long it's been since delving into DoD3. As others have mentioned before, really looking forward to XIV and seeing if there's anything beyond the predictable waifu bait.

Taro doesn't do the same game twice, and a Final Fantasy mmo sure is up there. Pic related pure speculation but the time until new information is killing me here.

Attached: nier or hildi.jpg (790x200, 26K)

Yeah I totally agree with you there. The rest I find a really fun rhythm game but once the screen goes to black it is genuine bullshit.

>Try it
>Takes three tries to get to the final note.
>Fail five times.
>Just look it up because I can't place the silent note on my own.
>Get it first try.
Learn what rhythm is you craven monsters.

I can only imagine how many people got fucked over by the final note.