Hey im grump

Hey im grump

Attached: 8C22BD85-EA48-4222-90BB-5EB9244852D9.jpg (640x902, 473K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uojKmH2qG5Q
youtu.be/wX5QgGYqm10
youtube.com/watch?v=cIvSvA7cnzc
youtube.com/watch?v=sBZauGYOHmA
twitter.com/EijiERJ?s=09
youtube.com/watch?v=NJB0Ida4ojE
youtube.com/watch?v=TftUoKFNKcg
youtube.com/watch?v=cpfmIavHd1U
newgrounds.com/portal/view/541967
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I will no longer buy your game. Any company that respects Arin Hanson enough to give him a cameo is a red flag. Shame cause pic related is really cute too. Maybe if someone can mod them out...

Attached: Misako.jpg (850x850, 181K)

they're not voiced are they

Is that Ross and Kevin Abernathy?

Well I'm not buying this game anymore.

Who the fuck cares, jesus you people have no life.

Worthless Koreans, you must be hardened with fire!

We already know you like how Suzy has you by the balls Arin but if you tanked the channel you'd make YouTube a better place

Can you at least beat the crap out of them?

based

This, but unironically.
I wanted to get this game because I was looking forward to a nice classic beat 'em up, but I hate Arin more than I care about this game.

Aw man seriously? Please tell me that’s not actually him

Good thing I was never buying it to begin with.
Looks like absolute söyboy bait

>le new game in this old cult classic all you 35yo nerds have been playing as kids!
>we all love strong girls amirite?? time to kick ass!!
>le funny ooop culture references and self referencial humor

Literally ANYONE unironically shilling this game on Yea Forums is either a redditor or the cancer killing this board(not mutually exclusive btw)

another reason not to buy this cringe game.

this. fuck that corporate puritan faggot. I'm gonna laugh when newgrounds is still around long after that pussy and his mentally ill tranny fanbase dry up.

>Me, the retard collecting magess of my waifu, is not buying the game

Lmao yeah ok. Here's a red pill for you: virtual Arin has an infinitely bigger chance of banging Misako and dumping a fat load in her fertile pussy just by virtue of existing in the same world as her. Unlike you. Have fun thinking about your waifu squirting out Arin hybrid babies, faggot.

>he doesn't know the titty delivery machine and fetish generator known as Mighty Magisword, featuring Arin in a couple bit parts
>including as a "girl" in his "girl" voice

Attached: literal fanfic arc.jpg (500x281, 48K)

Why'd everyone turn on Jon Tron bros?

I just googled her name + booru and chose the first decent drawing I saw but to spite you I'm going to masturbate to her later tonight

You're dumb if you're upset by this.

Attached: 1566118636334.jpg (172x242, 24K)

Holy fuck this response has to be written by a 5 year old.

>Thinking that's the problem
>When Rinachunk voices one of the main characters

Arin has turned on and thrown every single friend he's had over the years under the bus to protect his shitty dying brand and now they all hate him.

Attached: the beta arin.jpg (1200x738, 184K)

Rich blacks commit more crimes than poor whites.

You're smart if you pirate this shitty game

>Saved as misako.jpg

Sure you did.

Best post

OP literally implied nothing of the sort, merely presented a thing.

Attached: * . %22 - - [ ] : ; | ,.jpg (200x215, 11K)

>That one episode of sleepycabin where everyone pretends to like starbomb but zach calls it garbage and says they're all only supporting it because arin is their friend
>That awkward silence when they all know he's right

Attached: 1387421143037.jpg (480x532, 43K)

>nu-grumps

Attached: 1551306419857.jpg (320x297, 11K)

What's that video where that fat neckbeard goes up to random girls at some convention doing the HEY IM GRUMP thing expecting them to complete it but they're all just confused by it and uncomfortable and try to get away?

One has diversified and has multiple revenues sources Incase let’s pays or YouTube itself become unprofitable and the other doesn’t.

I'm sick of e-celeb cameos in indie games in general. As much as I love sonic mania the best news I ever heard about it was the dunkey thing being removed.

Reminder arin said nigger
Ross is based though

It's by silvermania

God fucking damnit, I've already bought this game... They should give some warnings

Ross is absolute a wonderful man and the only good thing left in association with GG since Barry left.

I haven't seen that one but I love that shit. Chris has just been throwing shade at aron lately in his videos. he doesn't give a fuck.

Never gonna play a game where I'm forced to listen to RUNKACHUNK. Game looks nice though, but fuck that fat bitch.

Cry baby, cry

Funny enough you typed this entire thing like a redditor you freak

What vids?

The more details I see about this game the worst it look. From this to characters dabbing as moves is just obnoxious.
I'd still accept commissions of the girls getting fucked into the dirt though.

There's no need to. Turns out I can request refund from nogaems store if I haven't started downloading it.

I dont like game grumps by any means. But can someone explain what happened that his inclusion as a cameo is enough to not want to buywhatever game this may be? Did something happen with arin recently?

I googled arin and grumps and its just fucking some youtuber guy

lmao

more importantly, how are the bosses in this game

I'm surprised arin calls himself a voice actor still to this day. Everytime i hear the stuff he voiced in they all sound the same since he bearly has range. Meanwhile mick actually has fucking good range. I was still surprised when he did that twilight zone intro on sleepycabin and forget that the guy actually can voice act well. Even chris has some range than arin

Attached: 1565507581010.png (527x625, 117K)

This picture makes me wanna buy this game. Though she's probably not as stacked in the actual thing right? Still, pretty fucking cute girl.

Mainly the wind waker ones. he imitates him being shit at the games. stuff like "there's so much waiting in these games"
he also made a joke about doodle doods being canceled shortly after he told arin off on twitter in the dragons dogma play through.

He used the word "nigga" in an ancient flash cartoon he made so people are trying to meme him into getting his career ruined by cancel cultists.

Enjoy:

youtu.be/uojKmH2qG5Q

>being THIS obsessed with being percieved as counter culture

It's just a build up of faggotry from over the years that's soured peoples' opinion on him over time, like the time Game Grumps held a yard sale where they sold gifts from the fans back to the fans

Fuck me I couldn't make it past the redhead chick he walks up to towards the start

Your legit arin arnt you

Can't wait for them to be patched out when they get outed as sex pests

based. Makes what I made look even worse

Attached: Edit i spent 20 minutes on.jpg (2518x1024, 348K)

so much. he attacked a newgrounds animator for a harmless parody like he used to make "this is mean" then attacked newgrounds for being "toxic".

fuck off retard no one tried to cancel him they're just pointing out what a fake hypocrite he is. and he spun it & made it all about defending his brand in a vague corporate ass statement. didn't address his own shitflinging and went back and edited out "nigger" in his old metal gear video.

Look at these blacks

I am not. I simply boycott stupid eceleb shit.

He even said Arin's name in one of the latest RE@ remake vid. We need to keep this thread vidya or the mods will go ham. What was this game anyway?

>I was going to buy this in the first place.
No online mp = piracy. What's the point of buying sp games when you can get it for free?

imagine caring about a sprite you probably wouldn't haven't even noticed and just walked away from in a few seconds to get the next screen

Attached: 1546632378866.jpg (1088x1200, 214K)

Here it is for anyone wondering
youtu.be/wX5QgGYqm10

ahahahahahaha holy shit

Lol it's fucking river city girls. where have you been? there's been relentless shilling for the past 5 weeks.

This is really hard to watch but it's hilarious

There's literally nothing wrong with not buying games because of some content you don't like.

>Arin shits his pants in the middle of an episode
>Doesn't go to clean himself up and instead forces Dan and anyone else in the room at the time to smell his rancid shit smell while he keeps playing the game
youtube.com/watch?v=cIvSvA7cnzc

this explains a lot about the artstyle
pretty gay imo

Nah it was something else.

You're right, there's nothing wrong - it's your money after all.

There are all kinds of people out there, including those who'd let 20 pixels stop them from playing a game. World is a big place.

I love jeff. how you know exactly what he thinks of it just from the way he asks his question.

There's alot of things that i don't like about arin anymore but the whole yard sale thing didn't bother me. I mean let's be honest I'm sure they received a bunch of shit with bearly any space to put it and got multiple copies of the same thing from fans so they had to sell the stuff. They can pretty much do whatever they want with it after receiving it anyways

Good thing I wasn't buying this pile of shit anyway

Sorry I was bumming on Yea Forums. Can i get a run down

>you people have no life.

where do you think you are normalfag?

Correct, there are people who dislike shit details in any hobby.

Ok I see him but can you kick his ass?

I hate this but it's not enough to keep me from buying it outright.

Runkachunk is though.

I don't think I've seen a single thread being positive about this game, but I only visit this place after work so maybe its just kids. It's always like some weird ass my boyfriend/girlfriend shit. NTR fuckers, man.

>reminder that Arin literally got cucked by his highschool sweetheart breaking up with him to fuck guys all the while still sending her love letters

Everyone was hype because of the announcement but then hype was lost because of constant shilling and shit like in the OP

Good thing I planned on pirating this game anyways.
Too many red flags for me to drop money on it, which is a shame.
Here's hoping Sakuna of Rice and Ruin releases some time within the next 5 years, I plan on actually buying that.

can you just fuck off to /vg/
we dont care about feminist tranny game
please
tired of hiding these threads

Why'd they get cameo? Did they promote it or something

Attached: TobyKillsWayForward.png (1863x336, 158K)

people start a shill thread and people are so sick of it they start shitting on it.
between shit like the SJW director, way forwards marketing, the cancerous memes, shitty voice acting (runkachunk) and gamegrumps.
there's quite a lot of stuff to shit on in the threads.

that game has internet celeb scott the woz on the pr team

Who?

Algorithmic celebrity or somembody who did something besides daily YouTube videos?

I'll be legit honest, I couldn't give a shit about any of those as long as it plays like RCR. Ain't got the time to be worrying about petty internet shit

Well actually I hope it has dual language or a silent text mode. Don't trust dubs.

>SJW director
Who is that supposed to be? Did they actually hire Mariel Cartwright again?

Attached: marielcartwright&mikez.png (1656x1204, 1.06M)

This. Not even pirating it.

I remember I had to stop watching Game Grumps because one of the grumps gave his Mii character (male) a gay faggot skirt in Mario Maker 2, an early episode. So I will not be buying this game anymore.

Attached: 1567603477832.jpg (460x404, 82K)

some youtube guy

figured if you hate this youtube person you might hate other ones who do gaming videos too, just a heads up

Nah, I hate Egoraptor because he's a faggot, I don't know who that other literally who is.

>waifufag is a retarded manchild
every single time

>It's a game about highschool girls rescuing their chad boyfriends
It's like the game was made to be hated by me.

Attached: 1566610373871.jpg (440x351, 9K)

fuck off Mariel is talented and cool.
it's that fuckin crazy guy who talks about "gamers" like it's the word nigger and kept messaging that chick to virtue signal saying he'd give her a free copy of the game that she clearly wasn't interested in.

imagine being this insecure

>Western game with anime style
>anime dub-esque voice acting
Fucking revolting

Attached: Emmy looking with distaste.jpg (452x388, 57K)

Imagine being this white.

It's not about being insecure, it's about not falling into the slippery slope.

Attached: Tsubasa the following.png (1337x1080, 2.13M)

the slippery slope of a mii that doesn't even appear in gameplay? unless you can unlock that or something, I haven't beaten story mode in mm2 yet

this, dubs are a major problem and need new serious quality control

extremely based. I hate them but I'm trying to watch them play Twilight Princess, god It real reminds you how low IQ Arin is. It's hard to watch and I've given up.

>skullgirls

no wonder the art is shit

is this out?

>talented

>cool

>SJW who makes awful sprite art

yeah no, she's shit.

The game may be awful, but good art is the one thing it's got.

How do you hate this soul?

Attached: Squigly's_Color_Palettes.png (1822x1442, 3.49M)

I don't mind the artstyle but they could have just done what scott pilgrim did and just not have voice acting at all. Don't know why they thought it was necessary. In fact they could have just made cute chiptune sounds when talking instead which could have worked too.

Attached: 1566324737926.jpg (900x550, 38K)

>good art

try again

looks like a user-made mugen sprite

what slippery slope? the one where youre afraid youre gonna end up with a dick in your ass because some guy on the internet put a skirt on his mii because it was funny? again imagine being this insecure

What is the issue here? Tell me so I can be mad about it too.

This game basically looks like a much shittier version of the Scott Pilgrim game so it makes sense.

the haha youtube funny man is in the videogame so it sucks ass and is completely unplayable trash now

Yo fuck you user. The art is great

This game is pretty lackluster.

Game about roasties getting their hot boyfriends out of a pickle made by SJWs. It also has a CringeGrumps cameo

Attached: aku-no-hana-2-354x380.jpg (354x380, 24K)

fuck the sjw and her shitty art, it's bad

want good sprites? play UNIEL or Blazblue

Exactly, why else would anyone even consider such a shit game?

Arin voices the Lee brothers and most of the non-generic background characters are dev cameos.

is this the reason this game is being so shilled here

Oh, the guys that purged the persian guy because he knew about crime stats? Yeah, they arent funny anymore.

Because Yea Forumsirgins love cute girls in cute games. But most importantly we love talking about how shit those games are.

BASED AND REDPILLED

finally someone talking about the actual game instead of typical reddit shit

do you have it? hows it's length/structure?

are the stages/progression lame since you say it's lackluster?

Won't happen, that industry has been incestuous for decades and the video game industry is too.

I mean you learn to hate all Youtubers. It happens every time. They're funny at first, but after they run for a year they're just going through the motions, and a lot of them keep it up mainly out of ego because there aren't any artistically fulfilling reasons to do Youtube.

e-celeb bullshit aside, does anyone really care about this game? Didn't they try to revive river city ransom already and it flopped hard? Why would anyone want that again but gender swapped MCs? Soibois need not apply

Underground flopped due to a troublesome launch and the composer going nuclear.

Good thing im not paying for this lmao

that's what I've been trying to figure out but there's no reviews out yet

underground fucking sucks

I like the call back to using girls, I just want a good new rcr game, I don't give a single fuck about Yea Forums's usual drama bullshit

Isn't Ross sharing his wife with that other guy?

No, he isn't a cuck like arin and can find someone else hotter to fuck. Ross is actually handsome looking compare to arin

People who claim they are "No longer buying a game" because of insignificant shit like this were NEVER going to buy the game to begin with. Literally nobody cares about your little retard crusade.

Did you try to capitalize the fucking 2 ?

See, this is why I'm glad I never got into youtube personality cults. I'm only vaguely aware of what you're pissed about, so I can play this game without losing my shit, and sperging, unlike you who is acting like an autist over some minor reference to some guy who know one will remember in a few years. Have fun with your salty meltdown.

I actually thought he was a pretty cool too, but it was his wife in that debacle then?

Of course

>fuck off Mariel is talented and cool.
The only thing she can do is copy others. That's good for a animator who has to adapt to different styles, but she can't keep professional and personal separate. Her personal art and style is ripping off other artists. She even used the Skullgirls style (from Alex Ahad) for her own Skullgirls unrelated drawings.

She's a fraud and member of the californian incest-die developer clique.

Leave me alone it's a common mistake.

They only hired Scott because he is the closest WF got to have their own Aaron Webber. Webber is the PR guy for Sonic franchise and its twitter. Both are wacky memelord nerds, plus Scott comes with a free fanbase WF can exploit.

No but he does voice jimmy lee in the dojo I think

Here's an honest question? Why do Grumpfags continue to exhonerate Arin whenever he fucks up?

I have friends who still watch this faggot, and even after the Etsy jewelry scam, the garage sale trashfire, the lack of ability to play any game halfway decently despite being an LP channel, and the shit he tried to pull with Pelo and all his old Newgrounds, they are convinced he can do no wrong.

They keep writing it off as, "everyone else was in the wrong there too" and "Arin is a flawed person but he learns from his mistakes". Then I look on online and his fans all say the same shit. It's like fucking stockholme syndrome over some chubby, danger-haired retard who screams and farts at video games.

Attached: uncomf.png (208x192, 66K)

Can you hit them?

Long story made a little bit less long Ross and his wife Holly announced their separation around last fall with no drama or reason given. Fast forward to early summer and the ProJared shit breaks down and everyone speculates Holly cheated on Ross since she was fucking Jared while he was still married. Jared denied this in his recent video and claims he and Ross are on good terms but that claim seems a bit iffy.

>tldr Ross is based and did nothing wrong.

because they're like 3 years old

anyone who cares about this garbage usually is

Because admitting that Arin sucks would mean those fanboys have bad taste in entertainment which could make them feel bad. Fanboys don't like that, so they double down.

Why is game grumps even a thing? This shit came completely out of left field how did it get so popular? I have a theory that it was simply YouTube parading them around and pushing them to the top.

It's a parasocial relationship. They believe they're actually his friends but don't value themselves enough to call him out on anything.

>gets cucked
>based and did nothing wrong
Good on him for walking out but it's not like he was unscathed.

Who

>how did it get so popular
It had two internet personalities behind it and they were funny in the first few years

I hate sounding like a vocel, but "no, we weren't fucking while she was still with him, but we were together" is absolutely code for "yes, we fucked hard and dirty while she was with him, but we might feel a little bad about it happening that way". Rule of thumb, don't trust the side of the argument about cheating with pussy at stake in the arrangement.

Read the thrad, honey.

I remember when i had to stop watching game grumps the second Jon left.

>marry an uggo for the green card
>find a convenient reason to get a divorce without losing all your money and possessions
>Watch her career go up in flames while u chill playing WoW and making cartoons
Sounds like a win to me my negro

Cool
I like arin

>jimmy lee
nice

If you can beat the crap out of them then it is worth to pirate it.

It's all just math and computer promotion, guys. I mean, there are factors that seed the algorithm, but if you hadn't fucking noticed, the rule for YouTube going on years now is "Don't make good content, make content good enough for Youtube."

This was, no shit, the conclusion produced by Frederator after a major statistical analysis of the site. As far as YouTube concerned, a person who falls asleep while your content is running is just as valuable as an avid fan, because a watch minute is a watch minute. Barely being engaging enough every day to prevent people from clicking away mid-video is the gold standard on the site.

>WORDS WORDS WORDS
shorten that shit faggot

I always laugh at this. Makes me feel a lot better about myself.

This an edit? I don’t remember her tits being that big

They're both cringe lmao

this is just my opinion but i do believe skullgirls has way too many frames in their animations and personally i prefer when the key frames for attacks consume the majority of the animation time of an attack, like in sf3. but thats my only complain regarding animation which is not even that much of a big deal.

you can hate arin as much as you want but you have to admit that Sonic 06 is the best series in let's play history

Attached: shirt.jpg (1200x900, 159K)

Maybe this is more suited for your level of intelligence

Attached: 1567689402174.jpg (1200x738, 88K)

Its perfect

Does Chris browse Yea Forums?

Attached: 1549953982981.png (224x268, 113K)

>I think the animation has too many frames
What kind of weird criticism is that? If a punch occurs within 1/6th of a second, you'll have four frames to work with because there's 24 frames in a second. You have two keys, one being the neutral stance and the other being the punch. You have two tweens, which would be animated as smears or rubber hose or whatever style you prefer.

Are you being critical of animation on one's? You think they should animate on twos? What does "they have too many frames" mean to you?

Says as he posts anime pictures.

no but dingdong does

Jon and Arin's chemistry in that first year was engaging. Go and rewatch any Jon-era episodes, it's entertaining to listen to two guys who seem to genuinely enjoy spending time together and riffing off of each other. A lot of that's gone now, although the first year or so of Dan Grumps still had some of the old magic. Now it's a series of shows generated expressly to grab views and ad revenue, when it used to be two youtube guys dicking around and having fun

Literally none of those anime says "LET ME PUT MY DICK IN YOUR ASS OR YOU'RE A BIGGOT" like imply.

Im so fucking lonely guyz.

Attached: 1567306725762.jpg (1000x1000, 171K)

be my gf (bf)

Go talk to people
Join a group
Voice chat in some games
Get a hobby
Go hangout at some nerd place

FPBP. I'm so fucking sick of indie devs putting e-celebs in their games.

Eat right and exercise

Not getting this shit anymore.

I bet you're against human rights too.

I'm against Anonymous being a retard and responding to my posts

>No jontron
D R O P P E D

>not instantly dropping something because a couple of mute background characters are e-celeb cameos
What are you? Sane?

alt right incel

>t's that fuckin crazy guy who talks about "gamers" like it's the word nigger and kept messaging that chick to virtue signal saying he'd give her a free copy of the game that she clearly wasn't interested in.

who is that?

Except he didn't? They already separated long ago before the jared thing. Knowing ross he would made it obvious if he knew he got cuck. But the guy still doing good for himself

So, any torrent?

>knowing Ross
But you don’t

Thats true

Early dan shit was still good. And now i feel bad for dan since it feels like nothing more than a job to him. He sounded like he had fun when it started but i can imagine doing this for long can get tiring. I wouldn't blame the guy if he leaves to focus on his music career more. He at least has something if game grumps go downhill meanwhile arin will just have a crisis

>HEY I’M GRUMP!
>I don’t wanna be filmed.

Attached: Tyrone laughing for almost 20 aeons.jpg (620x670, 93K)

>try and play victim over some popular youtube animators video
>it fails
>try again
>lose followers
>try again
>old friends try and tell you to grow the fuck up
>try again with the most generic, npc non-apology
>lose all your old friends and fans

I dunno if Suzy did this to him or if he was always secretly this bad.

I thought the Limited Run physical edition was going to come out today.
I can't believe I'm gonna have to wait two months.

At this point it feels like a scapegoat to blame Suzy. I think arin making game grumps into a business is what warp his mindset. It got bigger and attracted shitty nufans that were sensitive fucks and arin went to appeal to them to the point he became exactly like them. I blame his shit nufans than i do suzy.

Attached: 1559648769006.png (495x323, 154K)

Same

Why the fuck did they do this to fucking River City of all fucking things.

Attached: 6AdLsECn.jpg (512x512, 51K)

>c-can you guys make me look buff when you put me in the game?

Probably, but his unfunny friend guitarmasterx7 does for sure

>White
Yikes

Is that Arin drawing? He doesn't do that anymore though
Suzy can grab me by the balls with her feet

I want to breed Suzy!

When is the last time Arin drew anything? He's a fucking loser that wants to wear the suit of an artist without actually being one. It's disgusting to see him holding a tablet when he no longer holds a passion for animation.

Hope it’ll all be worth it. Even fucking spazkid was trying to tell him to stop, and in the end he lost him as well.

Pretty based not gonna lie

underground was pretty fun imo, I really enjoyed playing 4 player coop on launch, sadly it's dead now. This game however doesn't even have online and the soundtrack sucks, I'll give it a try but I'm not expecting much.

I'm surprised Arin calls himself anything. Dude can barely draw if the doodle doods episodes with him are anything to go by.
He's just an average guy who rode on the coattails of newgrounds talent, then shat on them when it was convenient.

Someone who gets it
>inb4 fetal alcohol syndrome
I don't fucking care, she's got hips and nice legs

Attached: Suzy-Berhow-Feet-4304763.jpg (480x852, 126K)

I forgot about that too. You can tell the guy gave up on the thing that made him popular. His art didn't improve at all meanwhile chris is still learning new things and even got into doing 3d stuff. Damn did arin toss everything on the side to milk game grumps.

I can't believe how
A) obviously WF shills here
B) they still get upset when we say fuck off

I wish I had chris's skill and motivation. Fucker just goes "I wanna learn this" and he just fucking does and excels at it

Maybe he was trying to get more viewers by starting drama? It's hard to say with Youtubers where the line is between person and persona because there output is so non-stop, but if you weren't keeping up with EU prosecutions, FCC hearings, and congressional inquiries, you might assume YouTube is still hardcore promoting retarded wedge issues and political buzz phrases.

This. Say what you want about her face. But her workout routine has been doing great for her and i would totally mating press her

Attached: Screenshot_20190905-113926.jpg (1078x1280, 937K)

Jesus christ

Attached: 1566988688987.gif (498x252, 2.59M)

as a rule I skip all forms of media with e-celebs

Man, almost everyone in sleepycabin has that mindset and it makes me kinda jealous. I can't be bother to learn anatomy for more than 15 minutes before i want to do something else. Those guys care about their work and improving

Gotta find something we're passionate about I guess

Attached: 1567429410688.jpg (112x112, 5K)

Can you beat them up?

Spazkid is a shit though and he stills owes many people money for commissions he didn't do in his Pervertedbunny days.

Hnnnnn

Attached: Suzy-Berhow-Feet-2890050.jpg (1274x1274, 730K)

Okay but can you punch the fuck out of him

Oh cool, so you don't consume gamer content? Way to support the hobby...

What's Cory got to do with this?

Attached: 1446090583367.jpg (433x380, 25K)

You leave Cory alone, faggot

Fuck off. He and his filthy tracer friend Nitrotitan ruined many galleries in the past with their shit.

>Causing trouble for furries

Sounds pretty based to me

Woah that is so good user, I bet you are so proud of yourself, your cock probably must be HUMONGOUS because of that, well done!

>try and play victim over some popular youtube animators video
What are you referring to?

who?

So he fucked over furries? Why are you bitching about this then or are you a furfag?

Arin went into a spurge out when pelo made a super obvious satire video about storytime animators. But arin is a complete mongoloid and the joke went over his head and took it as an insult

Sr. Pelo. animator behind Mokey and pals. Made an animation playfully criticizing storytime animators and their detractors. Arin then said something to the lines of "Not cool. When people throw this sort of shit at me I feel saddened and not inspired to keep going." Despite the fact that all the storytime animators were just happy to be in the animation in the first place.

They flooded more places than whatever furry shites they went to. Like Hentaifoundry, Paheal and boorus.

sunk cost fallacy?

Even the commentary channels he made fun of had a blast and had their profile pic changed into pelo drawings of them. They even told arin to shut up

Yeah I say that video. Arin wasn't even remotely referred was he? I remember they showed the new grounds gang but I didn't see him there.

Who gives a shit

who?

AVGN

>projared snatches ross's wife sidequest
>you have to fight both at the end because it was an elaborate scheme to scam money from ross

She looks superimposed into this image

What a dumbass reply

Nope. He was just being a faggot knight thinking he was protecting them when in reality arin and his fans were causing drama for no reason

>take a Japanese game
>shit all over it with American eceleb cringe
fucking BASED waifuward

Yeah? What's your point though?

nostalgia critic

This, getting rich then turning your back on where you started to get famous at is the worse

>cameo background detail
>shitting all over it

Doesn't surprise me in the least, one of their designers and/or animators is a fangirl.

>Japanese game.
It's a western developed spinoff of a Japanese IP, unless you really meant "set in Japan".

You can beat the shit out of them since they're in the foreground of a beat em up, right?

Attached: 88CA2F615B824515B7FF70AB81FAF102.png (648x648, 117K)

Are these old photos of her?

Don’t forget
>director then apologizes for his representation of the waifus he’s trying to sell his game on
>goes on to be beta as fuck and throw everyone defending the game under the bus for brownie points

It’s a trashfire and I expected more from wayforward employees.

Shirt hair one is, first one is recent I believe

Attached: Suzy-Berhow-Feet-3580048.jpg (1080x1080, 99K)

No they're recent. I say a couple of months ago she mentioned that she was going to work out and she was posting pics of her progress and things were going great for her

*short

>director then apologizes for his representation of the waifus he’s trying to sell his game on.
Excuse me?

I don’t have the twitter posts saved but I’m sure somebody else does. It was so pathetic it made you embarrassed for him.

Does that fag know that shantae has always been a game with cute girls since the first game? Nobody besides the autist small minority gave a shit. Like holy fuck why do these retards love only paying attention to the autist than their main consumers all of the sudden? When exactly did this shit started getting worse?

I said shantae like an idiot when i didn't mean to

Somebody will probably post the twitter convo soon. Get ready to see some genuine e-groveling.

Good to see cancel culture is well alive on Yea Forums

>People still excited for this cucking game
Yep, go save your girl's BF so he can fuck her all night while you keep posting these kind of threads to "help" out.

Why should we support a game the devs don’t?

>mentally ill incest chasing after a non-existent girl

user, please put the gun down. It's cool, you got other things you can do user! NO! STOP IT user STOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Fuck.
I remember when she was the go to female voice on NG. She turned me down for a project because she was so swamped with people asking her for shit.

this is so cringy but it's because of the fucking people at the convention

>tfw no natsoc suzie gf
youtube.com/watch?v=sBZauGYOHmA

Who is this?

If he told you some of her roles, you'd know in a heartbeat. Back in the day, she was rinachan on newgrounds, but we all called her runkachunk.

>tfw lab zero told saltybet not to ever use skullgirls characters.

hearing her talk like that was kinda hot for some reason desu

Attached: 1402954 - Game_Grumps Suzy_Berhow fakes.jpg (540x720, 71K)

I hate how hard wayforward panders to sois

Kira Buckland, she's a professional voice actor these days. Was the English VA for 2B in Nier

HOLY CRINGE

I know who she is. I meant who are you, Anonymous?

Ah, well the user you're asking that question to was not me, I was just trying to help

No one special, just a former NG animator who didnt go anywhere. I was on the site from about 2003 to 2010.

And no, i took down my stuff.

I dont care about River City girls but arin better stay the fuck away from shantae 5

>comedic banter and edgy humor becomes your bread and butter
>gain popularity
>mindfuck yourself into thinking that you're some kind of well-established juggernaut within your community
>"lol, let's overinvest in inauthenticity, sanctimony and self-censorship to profit from mass appeal!"
>gradually bury every friendship that hurts your new brand
>eventually arrive at a point when all you have left is stilted chit-chat with unfunny fucks
Why do comedians keep falling into this trap?

Attached: 1447750172561.jpg (768x659, 47K)

Because if you have to wildly misinterpret an embarrassing twitter post saying "oh shit i'm sorry if you're getting harrassed by overzealous fanboys please date me" as "my game is fucking shit and so is everyone who likes it please date me" for the purpose of preventing sales through misleading propoganda, then that makes you literally no better than the average resetera user

It's a shame, because I'm sure the game is decent enough. But I'm not going to support e-celeb faggotry and insufferable developers. (35 is too much for a no online co-op game too)
I'll wait till it's really cheap

I’m just glad Oney and Zach haven’t, especially Zach as he can be liberal leaning. They are both like these horrid little gremlins that are also hilarious and I hope their low brow humor never changes..

But that’s genuinely what he was doing. He was apologizing for the game he made, not for harassment.

This, holy shit

>HEY I'M GRUMP
hey i'm rocco

The porn will be good at least?

Attached: IMG_20190904_234414.png (872x766, 288K)

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUIIIUUUUIIIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKK!!!!!!!!!

Attached: IMG_20190905_125741.jpg (1024x512, 137K)

The perspective on that pic hurts

Yeaaahh....

Serious question, are you ESL?

Nobody will care about this after a week, there will be barely any

Still looks like a fuck ton of fun. Stay mad dicklets.

is there dual audio or a mute button on voices?

more feet

Attached: 1542460047307.jpg (229x250, 24K)

Feels good to be a Supermegachad

Attached: 0E033951-E6A6-4DD0-A6EB-713B91A4E005.jpg (650x650, 33K)

they're just as shit

K
This

Attached: IMG_20190905_140651.png (900x643, 504K)

absolutely based although sometimes they're a little too contrarian imo

Attached: D5wOJ4MUUAApVEx.jpg (1536x2048, 495K)

No, and I don’t know what else to tell you. Some chick went after his teams work and he apologizes profusely over the very regular depiction of the female characters.

Reminder to play Rival Showdown instead.

They’re basically just OneyPlays mixed with GameGrumps, I’m not sure why you would watch them

Sauce? Saucenao and boorus give nothing

they literally work for game grumps and exist to (attempt to) capture the soul of oneyplays but the corporate nature makes them shit

i was out at no online co-op but now i'm doubly out.

Attached: 1549177770843.jpg (1920x1080, 141K)

One of them fakes their personality to fit in and the other ONLY works with the other

twitter.com/EijiERJ?s=09
Gotchu
They left game grumps months ago, they're self employed now

Who was he? Honestly didnt realize he was in it.

They let a gamer be in the game?!? and he has OPINIONS THAT ARE DIFFERENT THAN MINNNNNNE. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH NEVER GONNA BUY IT till its on sale cause im not a fuken nerd

Absolutely based

Attached: __minamoto_no_raikou_fate_grand_order_and_fate_series_drawn_by_naturalton__c80787f35a97b045278930b4b (1101x1551, 206K)

>those body types
>those hair genetic
>lee

You're goddamn right

And before you ask, necdaz is the artist

Attached: commission__2b_yorha_vertical_wallpaper_by_necdaz91_ddfjm2c-pre.jpg (670x1192, 95K)

There was a dunkey thing in Mania?

False
I've been seeing this for a while and thought it would be fun, but then seeing Arin's pixellated hair highlight diminished my enthusiasm. It's not like I just saw this for the first time and don't like it, I was genuinely considering buying, not pirating, this fun beat-em-up. Now I probably won't even pirate.

>Rikachunck.
>Gay Gramps.
>Natewantstobattle and that christina vee chic.
I'm sick of these same z-tier e-clebs in every fucking nichie game.

what, he was like 10 different characters on the show

Who the fuck are they?

Can you beat them at least?

I miss when people would play games for games themselves, and not because of internet social issues. It seems that Ion Fury will not be a one-off instance, but will set a precedent because video games are a trend and not an enthusiast space anymore.

It's depressing to think about, but e-celebs are more interested in video games than your average Yea Forums user.

I think Dan is pretty funny

Dan’s likable but I dont know if he’s funny

IM NOT SO GRUMP

Attached: D8794DC8-8769-4FE8-9FB5-CA1FF96E4670.jpg (640x808, 459K)

>Arin voices the one that yells

Big surprise

I think his jokes are more structured and more adult than Arin's personally

they put jerry trainor in the game holy shit brehs

Best response right here.

Attached: I AGREE.png (163x134, 30K)

So is this any good?

No, not really.

Who?

Anyone have any legitimate reasons why this is bad?

Attached: 1567598064872.png (720x622, 594K)

Doesn't try to do anything unique, it's the same old beat em up but with gurls.

It's brownie points for the sjw crowd

youtube.com/watch?v=NJB0Ida4ojE

I don't see why that's a problem though? Sometimes you just want something that "just works" to play.

No pantyshots

One thing I'm really missing is all the silly ping pong antics you could do with tires and trash cans. That and the lack of throwing guys into pits; all the pools I see just act as invisible walls.

I actually stopped playing indies the moment I realised they're nothing but eceleb wankfests.

>"arin"
>"grumps"
>openly admitting you know who any of these "people" are

Yea Forums ... the consumers EA knew they were.

Attached: 1408758998970.png (1920x1080, 691K)

Already cracked?

Yeah

it was hidden but if you did the old level select code from Sonic 3 & Knuckles you got this.
youtube.com/watch?v=TftUoKFNKcg
it's almost like they didn't know what made those games great in the first place.

>Arin and Ross (especially Arin)
>Actually making art in the year of our lord 2019

I'm sure production on Gameoverse is just going swimmingly.

Attached: IMG_20190806_165109.jpg (540x594, 25K)

oney's channel has been great the last couple months. DD, Wind Waker and RE2. the guests are great too. cory's autism is too pure

Whyy does everyone hate egoraptor

No one hates egoraptor, everyone loves him.
Arin is a piece of shit though.

Link?

It's really fun bros. The pixels look good and the soundtrack fits the game really well. I don't think it's worth the full price tho

Literally in this thread

>American games
When will you people learn?

will this game scratch my scott pilgrim vs the world itch? their hasn't been a beat em up game quiet like that game for me

What is this?

UNDENIABLY BASED AND REDPILLED

He's Gateu, the cat guy, most prominently, but he also does a number of bit parts across the series.
For example, there's an episode where the two main characters go to a maze for a sword, Arin's also the maze host guy.

It seems like it will, we get precious few of those.

Arin is egoraptor

'egoraptor' as a persona has changed. arin is not the same person that he used to be.

Got the game. It's fun. Ask me anything.

How did Jared wiggle his way out of his affair with Ross's wife?

by having more cellphone and tumblr screenshots than holly

>oney cucks out and didnt sell the rights to one of his shows to adult swim and now he cant get any deals
>arin is a massive cuck that became a letsplayer that hates animators all because jewtube doesnt make animation profitable

okay kojima

Attached: V.png (400x240, 115K)

weird how this stuff wasn't saved for some kind of libel counter charge. I would've thought if he had a case, his lawyer would be against uploading a video like that.

The video he puts out is of 'the stuff he can talk about'. He shows pixellated screenshots of others stuff he's "Legally not allowed" to show yet, so, presumably he's doing something along those lines.

1. How long is it?
2. Is it cute?
3. Is it funny?

Attached: nomnomnom.gif (190x190, 294K)

cuckssss

>basing your purchase around the fact you recognize some washed up e-celeb
Why are zoomers like this

No idea. I've played an hour and a half.

It's very cute. Animations are great.

It's decently funny. Only laughed once but none of the other jokes have been eye-rolling or cringe.

I want to be an animator what's a good first video?

Remember when river city was actually a good beat'um up game that inspired many open worlds games now it's just a shitty game made by talentless hacks who disrespect the original game direction

Attached: 1550940057761.jpg (438x503, 69K)

porn

helps focus on anatomic structure and proper body movement

How long until she ditches Arin?

Attached: fh6cczpra0vx.jpg (504x375, 23K)

its been like 6 years dude its not gonna happen

game already looked like shit but having arin in it just further cemented it

Attached: 1566692006256.png (330x310, 186K)

>commencing a dash feels sluggish
>enemies are all damage sponges
>knockdown recovery for enemies takes too long and breaks flow
>weapons only really serve to prolong fights because one hit = knockdown
I wouldn't really say that it "just works" as a beat-em-up desu.

>they've known each other since highschool
>arin's 32
it's been longer than 6 years
never EVER

I meant since marriage

Trying too hard

>another river city shills thread
>6 levels
>only 2 hours long
>garbage spritework
>garbage artwork
>LE EPIC DAB SHIT AM I BLACK NOW XD?
>DUDE IT'S IRONIC BRO
>SJW devs
>gay forced dabbing shit
>paying vtubers to shill the same too
>garbage voice acting
>turned riki into kpop stan bait
>arin hanson is voicing billy from double dragon
>$30 for digital, $35 (probably $40 or $45 with shipping) for physical
no fuck off even fucking DEADLY PREMONITION is a better game than this garbage

Attached: file.png (1280x1434, 1.42M)

Holy shit Forsen got ugly

>Posting the same pasta for a month now.

Are we still talking about Arin Hanson and Oneyplays? Oney is currently playing DMC V. The difference between them and Game Grumps is night and day. River City Girls should have added Oney and not Arin.
youtube.com/watch?v=cpfmIavHd1U

Attached: Oneyplays DMCV.png (1366x768, 1.49M)

>30 fucking dollars for a small digital game

Fuck me, even the new gunvolt game is only 15!

Why do people hate arin and gg then?

hopefully everyone pirates this shit

>devs can't even be bothered to hire people thatsound halfway decent
>instead get insufferable youtubers
Damn yeah why should I care...

Considering how much of a cuck the director is, the moment somebody posted a clip of Oney saying anything offensive they’d probably remove him from the game in an instant.

>Arin
>drawing
PFFFTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Attached: 1506475616965.jpg (727x727, 46K)

Does she have nudes?

Based

I’ve never actually seen a picture of her and trying to google her bad reputation always shows fluff pieces. Could someone spoonfeed me? Does she at least have big tits?

>the bearded softie with the charisma of a damp washcloth
>good
barry was never good you just liked him because you yourself are a sad beta

i ain't been paying attention to the gunvolt game is it a new game?

>could've had the sleepycast crew all doing their best 90s anime dub voices
>got a bunch of unseasoned Youtube hacks instead
Fuck this gay Earth.

Attached: 1561493964121.gif (500x500, 515K)

Yeh, though I can’t remember if it’s a prequel or an alternate universe.

This will tell you all you need to know
newgrounds.com/portal/view/541967

Freaking ay gonna have to pick it up

Attached: 1541636136093.gif (350x270, 2.93M)

I think it's an alternate universe?

He never fucked that Twitter chick.

>Excuse me?
Here ya go!

Attached: 1562322055673.png (1618x808, 156K)

Reminder to instead get Gun Gun Pixies and support pqube instead of this cancer.

Can’t it’s in another thread

He's also Billy and Jimmy Lee voice actor in this game and will probably be so in the next double dragon game

They care too much about Shantae to pull that shit with it.

>uggggghhhhh
Why do annoying people say these things

Attached: 716782C6-692A-41DD-B2AF-C0F64665FD9B.jpg (1080x1080, 158K)

>"Oh there's a smear of shit in this cake."
>"Whatever, i'll eat it anyway"

Where's the user that said he would watch every episode of Jon grumps to find every instance of Arin saying racist shit on the show?

I genuinely wonder if something as big as current game grumps could be toppled through it's own fanbase

>(cringe)
Every time. Just cut your dick off and mail it to her. Maybe she’ll touch it then.

all that makeup is eating suzy's face away. I cant imagine what she looks like now

Attached: suzy.jpg (1980x1064, 573K)

>sleepycabin could have done anything except the podcast for 5 years
>we get a couple of trivia streams that are just about shit they said during the podcast
These faggots were funny but completely useless.

Yamada is fucking bullshit with the shitty controls.

You never played Double Dragon?

Attached: yamada.png (1920x1200, 231K)

>game is bad cause e-celebs
Never change Yea Forums.
Are there any real reasons why the game is bad

Attached: 1522812194197.png (380x264, 67K)

>food analogy
LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The game seems like it was made by that faggot that used to work at NISA. That in and of itself is a reason to drop this shit.
>Shit dialogue
>shit Voices
>Meme attacks
>everyone now talks like a generic western high schooler
Then there's issues like clunky controls, issues with collisions, a sub par OST that doesn't sound like something to beat the shit out of people to. It's rather poorly put together.

>that profile picture

Attached: 1565132509849.png (566x628, 331K)

>people defending e-celebs and zoomer shit
>calling others contrarian
haha never change

What if you could KO them in one hit? Or, what if you could infinitely combo them?

This is you brain on e-celeb

Pirated it, played the first level on Hard, it's just a less involved Castle Crashers. Personally I don't know why block exists, maybe it's needed later on, but from what I experienced it's just pointless. Much better to just run when someone is close behind and you can deal with him, line people up, then dash attack or w/e. Also none of the moves I wanted to block on the first boss blocked.

I'm still going to play it to get a bigger grasp on the game, but I won't be surprised that by the end of the game I tell myself I should have just replayed Castle Crashers.

>Character has a boyfriend
It was trash from inception

Kyoko and Misako are just a pair of crazy sluts, they're not even Kunio and Riki's girlfriends.

But they are though

and what may I ask is your profile picture?

I don't fucking use Shitter. But since this is Yea Forums a place for game discussion exclusively, here's my steam pfp. I didn't draw it nor does it represent me or anything about me.

Attached: Penance.jpg (274x247, 15K)

Mariel is hot bro so your opinion doesn't matter

Attached: myasianwife.png (390x710, 456K)

ah okay so you're a loser I get it

AND WERE THE GAME GRUMPS

Hi Lyle

I didnt wanna say it but that totally him cmon

>just now
You're retarded, like all zoomers in here.

the hell is this serial killer picture?

IS THE GAMEPLAY GOOD

recorded from pinhole camera installed in every vizio tv

Not really. The game mechanics are really flawed, and even if you just want to button mash with a friend the long enemy wakeup times will make it a slog. You're better off playing a classic Capcom beat em up or Fight N Rage.

This but actually I was super interested in this since I'm a shill for any cutegirl game but fuck eceleb pandering shit easiest way to ensure I'll never buy your game

Attached: 1539026935585.png (1280x738, 771K)

gonna say it, Arin used to be pretty damn handsome, that jawline is chad-tier, he really let himself go since then

so did the japanese just let americans make a game without any supervision or anything
what a fucking mistake

>DUUUUDE LET'S PUT A RANDOM FAGGY E-CELEB IN THE GAME
Western devs were a mistake

Are Hasebe and Mami fucking?

>all this ip resetting to post about ecelebs

lmao. Do you really think we won't notice 220 fucking ips?

Why is that 9 minutes long?

is his "voice acting" just going to be his normal voice?

???

He's going to sound like the crow.

Attached: index.jpg (259x194, 7K)

Why do anons always assume some fuckity shit is going on? Have sex, cope, seethe, blah blah blah.

Attached: 1563245743665.jpg (848x1200, 194K)

Based and redpilled
Fuck Arin

they look fucking homeless
what happened

I love how this is always just as bad no matter how often I see it.

Piratechads win yet the fuck again

>NOOOOO YOURE NOT ALLOWED TO BE INSPIRED BY OTHER FORMS OF MEDIA

Attached: 1563768554210.png (785x1000, 254K)

Making a shit ton of money without having to grow up.

This hurt me

>we
back to discord

I can’t wait for them to whitewash Black Panther with some pink haired Jewess and call it “inspiration”

Oney didn't want the studio to destroy his cartoon, that's the opposite of cucking out

The Legend of Avatar is inspired, this is just a knock off,

She won't, she'll just have an open marriage and he's too much of a cuck to not go along with it

Breast mods when?