Smashfags are retarded

Remember when DLC was considered a bad thing a few years ago? Well now in 2019 this smashfags praise Nintendo for having to pay for a shitty or a who character DLC (fucking 25€ for the whole pack). What the fuck is wrong with this autist?

Attached: H2x1_NSwitch_SuperSmashBrosUltimate_02_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 498K)

>having to pay for a character you dont want
Is your brain mush?

Hey complain more!

Children are loud and obnoxious.

Still salty? You could just not buy them like I did.

There's DLC and DLC. What you get in smash is more than worth the price. What other studios will have the director make a presentation the way sakurai does? How is adding more meaningful content a bad thing?

I remember. I still hold the same belief as I did years ago.
Fuck DLC. To this point I have not bought any DLC ever (except one song for rocksmith so I could pirate everything else)
I want BK, but I'm not gonna buy it because I don't like getting kiked.

As a patrician Boomer, I’ve found the Fighters Pass to be anything but disappointing, and I haven’t even gotten any of my most wanted characters. $5 a fighter with some extras is well within what I find reasonable, though I do think $4 would be more appealing

Or you could just not buy it, they give you the option. Did you honestly buy the pass thinking that all your most wanted characters are a shoe-in?

I don't even have a switch

DLC is fucked of course, but there are some pretty important factors. Most DLC is half the game just ported to dlc because of greed. With Smash dlc we are not only getting extra shit, they are turning dreams to reality, merging IPs and making crossovers that no other company has ever been close to. DLC is fucked, but at least there's some value as well.

Attached: 1304282878804.jpg (550x438, 62K)

>Not wanting more of a game you love

Imagine not having $25 to basically wipe you ass with. The addy-ridden poorfag is probably just mad geno didn't get in the game. Funny, since the zoomlet wasn't even alive for Mario RPG.

CONSUME

you don't understand, zoomers are ok with spending $100 on gacha shit, they don't care about endless DLC gouging.

Attached: 29c.jpg (649x480, 42K)

ENJOY

Attached: 1560285799189.png (258x251, 106K)

The only way the fighter DLC would be required is if you brought your setup to tournaments or played competitively. Nothing is forcing people to buy it, and you don't have to buy ALL of it if you're only interested in part.

I am not complaining about the game I am complaining about DLC

ok complainfag

Well for one thing this dlc isn't just content cut from the main game.

And the purely cosmetic dlc is dirt cheap.

Your a part of the problem.

Attached: Mimic.png (476x666, 219K)

Smash DLC at least doesn't give you just the character.
>Character
>Stage
>Music with Arranges
>At 5.99, when other DLC character cost 4.99 and only includes the character.

Also Spirits that come from the same franchise as the Characters.