Haha

haha
HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: gw2.png (549x453, 315K)

Other urls found in this thread:

guildwars2.com/en/the-game/releases/september-04-2019/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>people tried to tell me SocialJustive Wars 2 wasn't pozzed and it was just a few people who got fired so now it's totally not cancer
Get fucked you retarded SJW enablers.

>oneangryincel

Lol

>Guild Wars 2

Every time I hear about that game I'm amazed it still exists.

dilate

Attached: CSON3yO.png (1236x765, 2.09M)

Its a dragon who fucking cares.

this

i dont leave the house so i don't care

guild wars 2 made the bix mistake of beeing the only non weeb MMO to featue cute big tiddy girls.

Which in turn attracts women to the game, who wish to be cute big tiddy girls.
Those women then ruin it.

This. The magical nonhuman species being nonbinary is benign, and dare I say a lot more interesting.

The only thing I'm surprised about is GW2 still being around. I've just accepted every western company and journalist is going to make a song and dance about this gender shit at some point.

Attached: 1540594582040.jpg (640x480, 73K)

theres the problem. Nobody should care. The fact that GW2 cared that much they went this far for it is where the real problem is.

Let it be known that Billy D is an African American from Detroit who gets easily triggered if you call him a nigger.

Oh god, what the fuck is this from?

Why would an elder dragon, who presumbly has been around for thousands of years, decide to identify himself like nonbinary or whatever?
Thousands of years of wisdom and he decides to act like some braindead human toddler? Like what's the point of being an "elder" dragon if he's going to end up as a statistic anyway?

It's nothing but mental illness at this point

What antagonism?

Did she call a man in a wig a man?

>Most eloquent
So they retconned literally everything about jourmag

Last boss in MHW Iceborne is a transgender elder dragon. Capcom beat you to it

>he
rREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

They are doing this for attention, seems it worked.

How come xis "Sons" of Svanir don't get to identify as "Thons" of Svanir?

>an ancient evil awaken, and was a modern evil all along

>using them
No one would bat an eye.
>"THE NON-BINARY POSSESSIVE PRONOUN HERE REMINDS ME: SINCE OUR RELATIONSHIP HAS EVOLVED OUR UNDERSTANDING OF ELDER DRAGONS VIS A VIS GENDER IDENTITY, YOU MAY WANT TO ADD A NEW SECTION ON THAT TOPIC."
Aaaand the writing team needs to be fired.

This.

Dragon could fucking identify as whatever it wants, nobody cares.

EXCEPT WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO NOT HURT THE FEELINGS OF THE FUCKING ANCIENT EVIL DRAGON THAT'S LITERALLY EATING YOU ALIVE RIGHT NOW DON'T ASK ITS PRONOUNS SHOOT THE FUCKING THING

>he becomes a new raid encounter
>uses attacks like "It's Ma'am" and "Did you just assume"
>anyone who clears it gets a permanent debuff that removes you from all guilds and friends lists, adds a dunce cap to your character
>anyone who opens a ticket about it gets auto response from a bit saying "try again sweaty"
>uninstalled and never look back

It's a dragon, it's a fucking earth shattering, ecosystem destroying, harbinger of death, why would it need to be Male or Female or anything. Yes Glint had children and was described as female, but it's a creature of magic, for all we know, dragons mate by rubbing scales together and the scales turn into a magic dragon egg.

Fuck I forgot to remove the name shit in my mouth

>No other info about this besides this one twitter post for OAG

Attached: 1534555314246.jpg (640x365, 34K)

>gamers hoped would avoid
Anyone self-identifying as a "gamer" is a massive retard.

that shit is still alive?

But the writers don't care about that, they want a non-binary dragon AND they want the players to notice it

If you’re impossibly old you probably get bored of or otherwise stop caring about conventions like gender. Seems like a silly thing to worry about when you’ve crossed year 1000.

OP made a thread and start with a laugh but deep down I know he's screaming inside and want to wake up from this nightmare.

Attached: frogsad.jpg (500x498, 111K)

>oneangrygoy

Might as well post Kotaku at this point. It's the same type of shit.

The game is shit so whatever

Attached: Only laughter.jpg (319x541, 82K)

It’s so he can eat people who misgender him

Every Elder Dragon in the game has, up until now, been referred to as an "it".
Fuck off Billy.

it's silly that you think your opinion is exactly what a god-like being would come to after thousands of years of thought. how full of yourself can you be?

Literally what the FUCK does "Get Woke" mean?

It seems like a code word for "this enormous faggotry"

Okay, how will this affect the gameplay? Just kidding, I know these SJW fucks don't actually care about that sort of thing.

>non binary elder dragon
When you say it out loud, it sound like satire...

It's more like you telling me a god-like being would be a flat earther or something. The whole alphabet people thing is a load of bullshit and it stands to reason that a 1000 year old being would be wise enough to not fall for it.

The problem isnt that the dragon is genderless, its that they are using the marxist nuspeak word ‘non-binary’ which refers to mentally ill and sex degenerates in real life.

>non-binary dragon
It says right there that the dragon identifies as a she.

see

But user, how else would the liberal arts majors on the writing staff express how PROGRESSIVE they are for not assigning a gender to THE ONE BEING WHERE NOT ASSIGNING GENDERS MAKES THE MOST SENSE if they don't add BIG NOTES IN RED TEXT telling you about it

Nah this is just the devs inserting their propaganda into their work. No actual being with any semblance of intelligence would spout this crap and you know it.

go woke, be broke, stay broke

Attached: 1562920376151.png (332x332, 148K)

its a fucking dragon who cares

They are in

this sounds like an onion article

see

Welcome to the clown world. Collect your complimentary horn at the door and please enjoy your stay.

see

Am I the only one who think the devs made a "woke" joke NPC and released it just to see how stupid people can be?

No they genuinely believe in this shit.

Wait, am I missing something?

It sounds like whoever made that note is definitely an in-universe SJW mouthpiece, but they're just pointing out that YOU are using a non-gendered pronoun for a dragon that identifies as a "she." The dragon isn't non-binary, just the pronoun you used is and the dragon is female.

This is my stance on a lot of the happenings lately.
If devs would just do what they want to do and not preach about it, there would literally be no bullshit.

>"Wait a minute, that non-binary possessive pronoun..."

>oneangryincel
Mental illness

I think the question is "why does this even need to be a thing in the game?"

Correct, why would someone care enough to make a dragon non binary?

>Jormag used to be a he
>Now it's they

>Used to be the most brutal and mindless elder dragon
>Now it's the smartest

What the fuck?

Well the article is complaining about a non-binary dragon when one doesn't exist

>Jormag is a tranny dragon

wow. You know, with all of GW2 flaws, I really wanted to like the game and part of me really wanted to fight Jormag with my Norn Guardian one day. Norn like challenging things to ONE ON ONE, and that was how I hoped it would end up.

now, I'm glad I quit this shit. Fucking hell.

Wasn't Price fired?

Norn have literally been disregarded by the story writers and they're basically just tall humans now.

But what they want IS to preach. They dont just want a genderless dragon, or a dragon that goes by ‘she’ when it technically has no gender, the whole point is to show how woke they got from their elective classes on gender theory when they were in college and to virtue signal to eachother. There is no creative expression underneath shit like this, these people are hacks.

An issue that wouldn't have even arisen if gender assignation hadn't been brought up in the first place.
That's what I'm saying.
Leave that shit out of games.

>Norn have literally been disregarded by the story writers
Of course they have. White people with traditions? FUCK DAT SHIT.

Fuck everything about GW2. Arenanet is the perfect example of what happens when you rapidly expand your dev team to try and make a bigger game, your company culture is destroyed and replaced by the now larger group of new people. The new staff also hold almost everything about the original Guild Wars in contempt and do everything in their power to retcon, rewrite and destroy everything that was good about it.

FUCK Guild Wars 2.

She told you dragons were bad new, Yea Forums. Why didn't you listen?

Attached: EBkadh6XUAAobxO.png large.png (843x769, 459K)

gw2 has been woke since release

But I'm talking about the article.

If you don't like gender politics being brought up in a video game, that's whatever, but Billy is actively misinterpreting facts to smear the game. There are a million other things to hate about GW2 other than this, you don't need to lie.

Why not?

She filed a lawsuit so they caved and hired her back.

>But I'm talking about the article.
So am I.
If the shit that was in game WASN'T in game, that article wouldn't exist.

>EXCEPT WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO NOT HURT THE FEELINGS OF THE FUCKING ANCIENT EVIL DRAGON THAT'S LITERALLY EATING YOU ALIVE RIGHT NOW DON'T ASK ITS PRONOUNS SHOOT THE FUCKING THING
You never had someone mispronounce or misspell your name? That's basically with being misgendered is like.

so... not a big deal?

I don't know how much of a deal it is for you specifically, but watch how people do go out of their way to correct people when their name gets misspelled/pronounced, especially when it happens over a longer period of time.

wow the dragon is whatever who cares you're gonna kill it anyway

you fucks give this shit too much attention

Attached: 1562328031837.png (240x172, 47K)

The difference being that i have a normal name that i was given by my parents. ‘Misgendering’ a tranny or some other larper is like if i made up a gibberish new name, adopted it for myself, then got pissy when people address me by my old name or spell the new one wrong or something. complete childish vanity

>The difference being that i have a normal name that i was given by my parents
You mean like Dovahkiin? That's something you wouldn't want to change?
> ‘Misgendering’ a tranny or some other larper is like if i made up a gibberish new name, adopted it for myself, then got pissy when people address me by my old name or spell the new one wrong or something. complete childish vanity
By doing so you are intentionally or unintentionally not acknowledging their identity, much like how someone can mispronounce your name on purpose just to disrespect you. It's not an idea exclusive to transsexuals that people get upset when you fail to acknowledge their identity, be it getting their nationality wrong, their age, occupation, or gender. People change in those regards as they can with their gender, and it would be a case of double standards to deny that.

>reminder that they marketed those dragons as force of nature villains
this is the equivalent of a hurricane identifying as an attack helicopter
utter nonsense

Coming up with a snowflake identity and then power playing people who don't go along with it isn't going to work. People will refuse to kneel or kiss the ring. This particular crowd isn't known for their honesty and good nature to begin with.

There are two genders.

Only humans really see gender. It's one of the good things that separates us from the animals.

How many times has Billy D wrote the words "gets woke"?
SJWs disgust me, especially after Resetera practically just killed someone, but Billy D and the userbase of his site sicken me almost as much.
I see so much of the sites community calling for literal "social justice" and censorship of things they don't like.
How do they not realize they're the same fucking shit.

Attached: 1565003140464.jpg (2072x7500, 3.09M)

>There are two genders
Why does it even have to go this far?
"Gender" doesn't exist. There are two sexes. The end.

>Coming up with a snowflake identity and then power playing people who don't go along with it isn't going to work
One, I don't think continuous disrespecting of people is conducive to healthy relationships, and two, how is this any different from people wanting or not wanting to be called by a nickname? Maybe they think their full name is embarrassing or they have a reason to have an aversion to a nickname.

You acknowledge people for how they want to be seen out of mutual respect and because you (probably) don't want to be seen as something you don't see yourself as yourself. See what happens when you confuse Ukrainians for Russians. That its pronouns in question doesn't make any difference.

Gender used to be interchangeable with sex. That's what I used to learn in English class. Nowadays though they are changing that.

Not an argument

i fucking hate this timeline
all the competent devs at arenanet left and all they have now are retarded narrative designers and visual artists, hence why they only release their living story instead of a new expansion with new mechanics.
i had a sliver of hope for gw2 left but thats gone now. fuck that game and especially fuck arena net for killing the gw1 legacy.

Attached: 1549770179481.jpg (396x385, 34K)

the worst part is that it's still the best MMORPG on the market
god the genre is in such a sorry state right now, makes me sad

>Since our relationship with Aurene has evolved our understanding of Elder Dragons vis-a-vis gender identity

Attached: photo_2019-09-05_08-31-14.jpg (759x371, 100K)

>the worst part is that it's still the best MMORPG on the market
nice bait

They do useless shit like this instead of:
>making another expac
>updating their game in a way that isn't fucking living world
>writing a better storry that isn't dogshit
>putting out those features they promised years ago
>acknowledging the valid criticism against how the game is getting stale and bleeding
>making the game fun to play again like GW1
AND ALL YOU CAN COME UP WITH IS "INCEL" HAHA THAT SURE SHOWED HIM, no arguments, no counter points, no logic. Just a buzzword one liner.
FFXIV while shit is lightyears better than this garbage. Hell, even PSO2, a hub based mmorpg, is more fun to play that this garbage.
I'm waiting for blue protocol and project BBQ though.

>god like being
>though
>a fucking elder dragon
Eat shit and die octo-nigger tranny

>WoW : woke
>GW 2 : woke

Is FFXIV the only Based MMO left ?

On the other hand you'll be killing a tranny dragon.

Look at all those seething virgins itt

Thank God I never played this shit.

Cause trannies are genuinely disgusting and obnoxious and the whole "gender identity" bullshit was invented by a pedophile that made kids rape one another. And that is not the type of shit I want to think about when I just want to kill some dragons.

Attached: 16251262662161.png (599x570, 328K)

>tranny fantasy xiv
>based
yeah sure

>shitty forgotten game does stupid shit for attention
Woah.

Its not the same. Most of your analogies are things grounded in history and physical reality, and dont require the other person to ignore or lie to themselves and others about what they are seeing. A dude wanting to be addressed and treated as a woman is an affront to reason itself and therefore not acceptable. There is no reason to humour any random persons bizarre delusions. If your self image is so far from reality that other people need a specific ideology to even tolerate it, thats a you problem, and maybe you need to change, rather than expect the world to bend around you.

There aren't trannies in XIV lore.

I'm deeply concerned that you won't.
The lore has been progressively getting worse and worse, I'd almost be willing to wager that they're going to make Jormag "good" somehow, retcon some shit like it makes a feminist utopia where all males are slaves or some such tripe.

Tell me dear user, why is it a bad thing to ignore and not acknowledge the identity and ravings of idiots and lunatics?
Not all men are the same, especially not the mentally deranged

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>being a russian citizen is now equal to being an otherkin tranny
Go say that to a russian

I said normal name, and you give the example of dovahkiin?

So it's nothing?

>all these resetera trannies in this thread

Attached: 3433.jpg (480x607, 182K)

>see what happens when you confuse feces for chocolate
people just start perceiving you as the retard you are

>mfw no one actually reads the article

Attached: amashing.jpg (165x178, 6K)

Im not here to read im here to shitpost

I think the hard truth is expansions simply didn't sell well to justify making them or you know they'd be all over them. At least LS additions are tangible and fixed now. I remember the first season when content stuck around for two weeks and was gone forever.

This LITERALLY doesn't effect the game one bit.
Yea Forums being retarded again and seeing a buzzword that melts their mental state worse than the trannies.

Attached: 1559946208099.jpg (1127x1770, 220K)

>>non-binary elder dragon
Okay look, that enough now, games industry. I know all of you have fully or partially convinced yourselves that there's this massive audience of socjus dolts who will be more likely to play your game if it has shit like this in it, but you guys need to snap the fuck out of it already. I mean seriously, this is right up there with "female presenting nipples" as far as the stupid is concerned.

Attached: 1427024851116.jpg (569x629, 194K)

That's the most out of place thing I've seen in a while.

How can elder dragons even have gender? They are not living creatures, they are forces of nature. They dont have sex.

>Tell me dear user, why is it a bad thing to ignore and not acknowledge the identity and ravings of idiots and lunatics?
In psychology circles there is the story of a woman with OCD, who had an obsession with her hairdryer because she feared it would ignite and burn down her house if left unchecked for too long, like wondering whether you didn't forget to turn the stove off. All the time she went back to her house to check on her hairdryer, which had a negative impact on her work life and life in general. Her therapists didn't have much of an idea what to do other than to continue to schedule talks with her, until one of them suggested: "Why can't she just bring her hairdryer along with her wherever she goes?"
At first everyone vetoed the idea because hey, you're not supposed to indulge one's delusions, but when they actually put it to practice and let her carry the thing around it actually made her less anxious by not having to go back to her house to check up on it all the time.

The point is, medical staff are obligated to provide whatever help they can, tell you what your options are, be it something hazardous like chemo therapy or some other experimental procedure. In the case of people suffering from gender dysphoria, it has been proven that allowing patients to express themselves as they feel through HRT or the likes reduces the likelihood of them committing suicide than if they were to stay as is. Much like chemo, it's not an ideal solution, but when it's proven to help at least a little bit, you're obligated to at least provide the opportunity.

By not going along with their delusions the chances of suicide increase, hence why this support structure has formed itself around transsexuals. But if you just don't care about the mentally ill and whether or not they end up killing themselves, at least say that instead of trying to appeal to tradition as an excuse.

Every "non-binary" person is a fucking asshole that want to dictate the way you talk and have nothing to do with dysphoria or anything like that.
Trans is "i'm a female but want to be a male/i'm a male but i want to be a female".

>They dont have sex.
Nor does Yea Forums.

Attached: 1549661165770.png (339x420, 65K)

>This LITERALLY doesn't effect the game one bit.
wroooooooooong
forcing politics such as this into the game and the in-game universe affects the lore and the overall narrative of the game.
Furthermore, the devs can only deal with so much things and as such should opt for the important stuff. As they showcase here, they consider a fucking dragon's gender as important as anything else in the story, thus casting a shadow of doubt over the overall future of the franchise and the story

>One angry incel
Find an actual journalist, OP.

Attached: 1555154000904.jpg (1043x9999, 2.74M)

The pixies in the new FF14 expansion are genderless

No it doesn't.
You're looking for a reason to be offended.
You're just as bad as the trannies you hate.

Every single mmo is leftist leaning. Shadowbringers is a prime example of mmos having their stories be left leaning.

Dealing with your delusions is your psychologist's job, not everyone else. You want to force everyone to acknowledge and agree with your delusions and not even recognize them as a problem, even going so far as to force this nonsense onto others and teach it to children. Nothing like this happens with some OCD idiot. She has problems. Her psychologist tells her she has problems. But he, as it is his job to counsel her and he is being paid by her, is choosing to let her continue her delusion while trying to work her out of it. If you wish to construct a world that caters to delusions of all kinds to avoid hurting the crazy's feelings, then don't be surprised when society start to break down around you as it's pulled apart by multiple competing delusions in full defiance of reality.

this

>Nuh uh muh horseshoe
Compelling.

>one angry incel

Attached: 2172995.jpg (800x1200, 87K)

At least it's an actual dragon with four limbs and not a wyvern like Skyrim's ''dragons''.,

Attached: 4cf4060b-da6a-41a6-8d72-c45608a4e7a0.png (598x480, 79K)

Protip: carrying a hairdryer around is far less harmful than surgical mody mutilation.

SRS is evil nonsense these days. It should be an extremely rare thing. Like 1/10 trannies should get it. The rest should get a grip and learn to be a boy with a pussy or whatever else

My favorite Billy article was where he insisted Blizzard was going to ban Overwatch players for toxic youtube comments and facebook posts.

Billy just writes really bad clickbait outrage articles and has to pretend hes not retarded.

Nobody really cares if a non-human species has genders or not, user.

i thought the gw2 fanatics were pissed at anets inablity to produce an expac by now and lack of why a month long hype and two day stream just to show off some living story(now called saga).
but from what it appears they don't got anything ready so they are gonna push off next expac after a couple of new episodes probably early 2020 or spring release date most likely.
but gw2 is mostly broken grind gem fest

>the worst part is that it's still the best MMORPG on the market
You're a fucking idiot.

GW 2 has always been woke

I distinctly remember a same sex couple in one of the starting quests for those plant people

Sure user, being against SJWs is just as bad, we should all accept whatever the SJWs want to do and hope they go away for some reason some day.

This has ZERO to do with horseshoe you're just being a whiny faggot.
You're on the same level as them in all ways because all you do it look to be offended for pity.

DID YOU JUST DEADNAME XIR!?!

I like how you can predict like clockwork the people who totally aren't SJWs are gonna come in and defend the shitty MK11 designs. Every time.

>Doesn't even know what the horseshoe bullshit is

True, but this has been the case of these fantasy creatures for as long as they have been around.
See Berserk or any fantasy novel involving fairies and yggdrasil

>if you don't care about the story then you won't be bothered by the story turning into shit
Yes, but what if you actually CARE about the story?

Then when I tell you to kneel before me, you will, for my well being. And it costs you nothing. Fair?

>the two homos after the WP HM questlines
>the tranny aura tribe in Azim Steppe

The game is quite leftist.

Honestly this article just proves what a fucking reactionary retard One Angry Incel is.
Literally doesn't even do research, just posts shit he gets triggered by.

EVERYONE KNOWS DRAGONS IDENTIFY AS CUTE LITTLE GIRLS

Attached: Tears-to-Tiara-II-Heir-of-the-Overlord-Kleito-600x337.png (600x337, 98K)

No, I don't really play the game actually.
I was hyped for it like crazy, then it came out.
Jumped in and out a few times in the years since it's come out and follow it very irregularly.
However what I DO know that the game has an incredibly huge amount of lore, world building, characters, and mythology. And one of the things people complain about the most is that the devs are ruining it all, retconning and throwing things out the window, ignoring stuff and so on. As such, it truly is mindboggling that the narrators even have the time to care for such a useless information such as the gender of dragons.
It clearly show the devs' interest lies elsewhere.
And I'm not offended, I just find it laughable.

>you are responsible for the mental wellbeing of lunatics who have 0 connection to you
Also absolutely we should destroy irrepairable lunatics, you dont get to pick and choose to let the hairdryer lady slide and then not allow that guy lugging around his collection of cum stained dragon dildos and CP.
Your implying all these retards are as harmless and invisible as the lady, when most are going into dragon dildo territory.

Are you implying this doesn't exist?

They're trying to push the leftist agenda like any other medium such as books and movies. The video game industry goofed and tried to spew their leftist agenda too quickly instead of doing it slowly like what books and movies have done.

hes gotta farm those outrage clicks after all

They literally fucked over the story before to push their narrative, HOW does that not negatively impact the user experience?

How do living story episodes compared to FF14's content patches? They're both basically on the same roughly three month schedule.

Attached: FF14_GW2-expandables.jpg (1415x589, 200K)

Considering you get more and more fags on the right every day thanks to the overton window, you're not able to spot a gay and suddenly say "Dude no it's totally supporting my intersectional communist feminism" or whatever. Especially when we're talking about Japan, which has included funny gays in their media for decades while still being pretty socially conservative.

fuck off "billy"

Billy is straight-up lying and you're defending him

>You want to force everyone to acknowledge and agree with your delusions and not even recognize them as a problem, even going so far as to force this nonsense onto others and teach it to children
We're reaching a point where transitioning is no longer unique to those suffering from gender dysphoria but is also done by people who just do it out of preference. In that sense it's slowly becoming a lifestyle option the same way one would choose the way they cut their hair or dress themselves, albeit with a heavier commitment. In fact, inside trans circles you have 'truscum' who believe trans people aren't REAL trans people unless they have actual gender dysphoria.
>is choosing to let her continue her delusion while trying to work her out of it
Conversion therapies haven't really been proven to work. Hell, the one who came up with the idea recently came out as gay.
>to avoid hurting the crazy's feelings
As I said before, we already avoid saying many things to avoid unnecessarily hurting others. This is only an extension of that.

>SRS is evil nonsense these days. It should be an extremely rare thing. Like 1/10 trannies should get it
Your anti-tranny propaganda is out of date. Surgery has been going out of vogue for some time because everyone within trans circles does admit that it fucks up your body big time, hence why everyone either opts to keep their dick even if they're transitioning to a woman, or instead shift to Hormonal Replacement Therapy which doesn't involve risky surgery and the good ol' dilation meme.

Honestly, it's a problem you can't escape from in this modern social media connected world because crazies infest said networks. If you go by who's the loudest Twitter is SJW central.

The two questlines I posted were treated seriously though. They weren't joke characters.

Protip: Nobody give a FUCK about Billy, at all. They care that a videogame has woke shit in it. Whether Billy was right or not, fuck him, there's some woke shit about dragon genders going on as evidenced by and that's what people are pissed at. You can keep bitching about Billy for whatever reason, it won't really effect anyone since they don't care about him.

I'd want to wake up too if I found myself shilling my third rate clickbait blog on Yea Forums every single day. Or not wake up, ever. What a sad piece of shit he is.

Based billy dropping TRUTH bombs on you niggers again, like when he BTFO Star Citizens haters so hard they never dared to talk shit about the greatest game of our generation

Way to ignore the entire post except for one word because that's all you can argue against, nice.

There's a word, it's "assexual".

Billy keeps posting his articles here and most of the time his info is wrong and shitty clickbait

>mfw this game a shit.

Attached: Ancestor's_Visage_(large)[1].jpg (248x248, 24K)

Surgery is going out of vogue? Prove it. (We're still currently poisoning children with puberty blockers and other immoral nonsense.)

>We're reaching a point where transitioning is no longer unique to those suffering from gender dysphoria but is also done by people who just do it out of preference
And this is happening because of people like you shoveling their delusions onto others. Congratulations, user, you are convincing people to horrifically mutilate and sterilize themselves with the piss-poor butchery we call SRS. I hope you're proud of yourself, you sure as shit sound like you are.
>Muh conversion therapy
That bit isn't about trannies. It's about contrasting the OCD to trannies.
>As I said before, we already avoid many things
Not reality. And as I said, you can't fucking ignore reality to entertain everyone's delusions without tearing society apart. The human mind can be warped into cognitive dissonance, but only with force can you make everyone accept yours.

>Conversion therapies haven't really been proven to work.
Surgery was also proved to not help those sick people.
When someone is saying they are napoleon bonaparte, we dont call them "your majesty" and help them retake throne of France, we try to cure them. Just because it might happen to not be YET possible, doesnt change the fact we try to find a way,not just keep going with a lie.

lmao people are still too dumb to realize militant liberals roam in packs.
if you're in the wrong pack, you're a bigger target than the alleged alt-right incels to these maniacs.
it's about being top clown, not sticking with "other" clowns.

It used to be 3 hours of content for me and then log off until the next patch during season 3. Don't know if anything changed.

>moral
Back to the 70's, mom.

Remember to respect this brave dragons gender identity when xe's torching your city and genociding your people. If you misgender them you are LITERALLY worse than them

Attached: 1566092407173.gif (220x392, 2.38M)

>They care that a videogame has woke shit in it
If people cared about your shitty blog at all, you wouldn't have to make these threads twice a day, every day for the past year+. Maybe there'd even be a thread you didn't make yourself. If anyone did care.

Reread my post. Nobody cares about Billy. Go rant at his email or whatever.

>Dude no even if you don't agree with Billy if you don't share my obsession with the dumb faggot you must secretly be him trying to gaslight me
Go to /x/

Attached: Gaze_from_Beyond_(large)[1].jpg (248x248, 20K)

so what happened to kralkatorrik? last i played i beat its head up in that desert town but it flew off and survived

iirc the azim steppe one wasnt about trannies, it was about reincarnation of heroes. Had nothing to do with tranny political shit from real life at least i didnt take it that way. I dont remember the other thing you mentioned tho

>When someone is saying they are napoleon bonaparte, we dont call them "your majesty" and help them retake throne of France, we try to cure them. Just because it might happen to not be YET possible, doesnt change the fact we try to find a way,not just keep going with a lie.
And that's why France is in the state it's in. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy. You're just making excuses for shafting your rightful emperor.

Yeah man let's go eat babies later morals are a spook.

>you get to kill a mentally ill dragon
awesome

Attached: 1558826509002.png (114x141, 30K)

They're a cult that operates as a social clique at low levels.

Half of all trannies should be killed. The other half will kill themself anyway.

This thread isn't here because anyone gives half a shit. It's here because Billy posted it. Because Billy posts excerpts from his shitty blog at least twice a day like fucking clockwork to self-promote, and has for done so for the past year and change.
If you think it's anything else, you're either retarded or lying.

Jesus fucking christ. Talk about beating you over the head with a shovel. No one would've even blinked just by saying "them". But to then write a longer paragraph about that than the actual important stuff is ungodly retarded.

>the devs are ruining it all, retconning and throwing things out the window, ignoring stuff and so on
That is absolutely the most egregious thing about the game, just recently they introduced a damn comune of hippies, now hippies aren't so bad, they already had those air nomad twats, the salad minions, except these hippies are Charr. A comune of Charr hippies, living in the Crystal Desert since some time not long after The Searing. Actually Charr might be the worst victims of retcons and dev petting.

This is a horrific comparison. Most people I know with odd names don't care/understand. Most Chinese staying in the states take up an English nickname. The only people I know who flip out are the same spastics who would flip out over anything if it gave them attention. Furthermore, despite the insistence of trannies, many people do not agree that gender is a spectrum. The only way this is slightly similar is a teenager wanting to be called "shadow fox" or some autistic gay shit and their parents refuse as they don't acknowledge that name.

Tldr; go dilate

nah, Ill continue to provide proof about low IQ he is in the most appropriate place:here

Yea Forumsrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooooooos nooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Why aren't we winning!? We yell at every ship crossing the baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Attached: 1537559740798.jpg (352x370, 15K)

That was a good one, have a (you).

All of this right here. They want the social brownie points. It's not enough to just normalize this shit by doing it here and there. They need to make you know they're doing it. That's what people mean when they say they don't want political shit in games.

>based billy btfoing bedeviling trannies
Based

Attached: b21436157ce64aa2f67256df9c48f7b7099a7cf2d2fc2895c0e9884156f2dd47.jpg (1200x1200, 111K)

you will never be a real woman

no shit they want the brownie points, when has it even been about anything else? couldn't make it any more obvious if they went around calling themselves brownie point collectors instead of SJWs.

Attached: 1543204799285.jpg (951x381, 121K)

>People are taking drugs and mutilating themselves out of preference
>This is fine
>Let's keep going down the rabbit hole
user hedonism is a meme. Short term pleasure/satisfaction or someone thanking you/liking you does not mean that the decision was healthy or optimal

>2012
>think you'll have an epic showdown against a badass eternal frost dragon together with your legendary waifu (which she might or might not survive)
>2019
>you fight a gender-confused aberration with an utterly retarded (((black norn))) who's the worst character of this whole fucking mess
Jesus christ, I think I'll pass.

Attached: eir3.jpg (582x900, 82K)

That was beautiful,but that also scared me a little.

You're the only confused human here.
dilate.

>why not just be nice and use their pronouns you can't know
>why not let them lecture you on their new morality system that looks suspiciously like power playing
>why not let them ruin you or your friends careers for not going along with an obvious lie
>why not be made to accept the most demented shit and become an enforcer of it
>why not lose all your pride and rational thought
>don't you want to fit in? Would be a shame to be socially shunned if you didn't kiss our feet
Nah. I'd rather be an 'asshole' who still speaks the truth. I don't placate the fuck out of people, especially friends.

Attached: 1564268183009m.jpg (1024x901, 42K)

This whole post is just dripping with MRA tears.

Attached: 1536832957602.gif (287x344, 141K)

BRUH NIHILISM LIKE LMAO SO EDGY BRO LIKE FUCK LIFE DO WHATEVER

In that case, since morality is gone, might makes right and well....I have bad news for trannies depending on the medical system if that's the case

fuck GW2
i hope anet is burned to the ground
garbage anet

MRA are retards. Mirror image of feminists and unnecessary. Even most women reject feminism.

Wrong, son.

>MRA are retards.
Yes you are!

Morals are subjective.

>LOL SATANIC PANIC BRO
Back to the 70's, soccer mom

t. man crying when he gets punished for being an asshole

>Everything is subjective if i don't agree with it!
Someone call the 3 digit glows. We have a edge lord with rage.

Please prove moral objectiveness.

gender is a feature and affects combat in GW2, it's lore in GW2, it's content in GW2.

No you

Prove they aren't. The burden is on you.

that user is being retarded but OAG is pretty much just as bad as the worst SJW outlets, just on the other side of issues: they do just as muck clickbait, cherrypicking, etc.

Every civilization has different morals. In one civilization, it is entirely moral to cut a man's head off for adultery but not moral in another. Explain why one position is objectively the moral culture and explain why it is.

You won't, though. You just proved that.

Seething

I feel kinda the same way except I feel like a elder dragon would just accept and identify with it's genitals because why the fuck would you be worrying about whether you're part of a binary or not.

Calm down school shooter. You didn't prove anything with your extremely board statement.
You need to just off yourself like the trannies so you don't end up shooting up a Walmart because too man mexicans live around you.

Attached: 1538178555876.png (599x825, 581K)

Yeah dude if a male tiger was trying to fuck another male tiger in the ass they'd be cool with it.
It's like you've never even owned dogs before. They freak out if another male tries to mount them.

Ahh, still in your epistemological, relativist phase. When you're past the 8th grade you'll get over it.

Have you ever seen stupid animals? There is tons of instances of males mounting males and nothing but gay animal sex happens and everyone fucks off.
You act like animals are smart.

>3 digit glows
Digit doesn't mean letter or character it means numbers retard

Based 8th grade poster

Don't you have a bull to prep?

WHY THE FUCK WOULD A ALL POWERFUL DRAGON CARE ABOUT BEING NONBINARY FUUUUUUU

Attached: 1475779384705.jpg (226x232, 12K)

>not realizing most dragons in various different mythologies are often depicted being able to swap genders depending on necessity

>lets swap the gameplay from GW's unique system that leads to highly tactical team play
>its ok as we will take our time to make the world so rich and full with things to do
>oh shit korean overlords want it released NOW
>hire a bunch of hacks so we can bang this out
>cut loads to meet deadline
>hack do sloppy work but just like the missing stuff we can fix it later
>let's leave notes in the game to players that we will add the cut stuff later and we should talk on the forums that we will address the problems of the hacks we hired such as the lore unfriendly dialogue
>korean overlords want a cash shop
>ok well lets add some minor convenience garbage and a few skins
>now time to fi- wait, korean overlords want new stuff made
>ok living story
>oh shit new hires think they are people
>oh shit korean overlords value new hires more because they are payed less
>oh shit korean overlords like the generic mmo garbage the new hires have come up with
>oh shit old staff can't deal with this bullshit and are leaving
>oh shit new hires out number old staff
>what the fuck are all these skins
>what the fuck is this bad writing
>what the fuck are these bad story points
>what the fuck is all this horse shit
>oh shit more old staff are tired of this shit and left
>oh shit the hacks are nearly unchallenged now
>oh shit the hacks are listening to people who like generic mmos and are making the game a broken holy trinity fuck fest
>oh shit korean overlords fired half the studio and we lost some more old staff
>god fucking damn it now the hacks are basically unchallenged
>yeah fuck it all add mounts, like I give a fuck anymore
>who gives a shit about the writing or story?
>not me, so go ahead and add all the garbage you want
>humans blaspheming the god of the fire of human spirit (meaning he governs any undertaking especially war) so you can make some political statement?
>fuck it, you were already forcing your captive audience to deal with all your other shit
It only gets worse...

Attached: Anguish_(large).jpg (248x248, 18K)

>it means numbers
Well, it's either that, or he's measuring his dildos' thickness in fingers.

This is getting ridiculous...

Accurate.

You don't?

No, you casual, I use hands.

Women must hate you. Fisting is painful.

They can buy their own.

>"Them" is a non-binary pronoun now
Stop ruining my words, god damn it. Being American already ruins word meanings daily. Also, kill the dragon every chance you can, if that's a thing.

Yeah I don't give a fuck when that happens to me (and it happens to me more often than the average) and people who do care are whiny bitches.

>dragon her dick across your face

It makes sense that Jormag is non-binary or whatever tranny speak it is. Unlike all the other minions of the elder dragons it seems the Icebrood willingly became minions because they were seduced by Jormag power and the promise of being powerful.

>there are people who still play guild wars 2

it's fun.

This is probably the last reason why GW2 sucks DICK

>probably get bored of or otherwise stop caring
>cares about it so much that it identifies as non-binary

*ahem*
FUCK
FURRIES

But remember to get tested afterwards, even if you used protection.

FFXIV's content patches are much bigger usually. Though that really depends on the patch. Major patches like with only 1 digit behind the decimal are filled with content, smaller ones with double digits behind the decimal have less content.

LMAO

This was my first expansion launch started in the end of SB and damn XIV NEED content. Now they should at least add Eureka 3.0 or NG+ at start. I'm so sick of spamming dungeons for leveling alt job. I just want to repeat quests/side quests.

>may even be able to tell us what Zhaitan and Mordremoth identified as
what the fuck lol
uh, hello, hyper-murderous evil zombie dragon, what pronouns do you prefer?

source on this right now
source on this right now

>SJW outlets celebrates and push every news related as the next step for human evolution with a 'new study find gamers are related to nazism and skin cancer'
>other sites talks about censorship or game changes made for non-players and
>"b-both sides are bad!"

Attached: soyjak.jpg (647x831, 110K)

guildwars2.com/en/the-game/releases/september-04-2019/

>sexualizing fucking dragons
Remember, not a mental illness.