Why, yes, how course I play healer in MMOs, what gave it away?

Why, yes, how course I play healer in MMOs, what gave it away?

Attached: healer.jpg (852x480, 30K)

You clearly looking like a homosexual.

Isn't it fucked that kotaku spread this rumor in an attempt to highlight gays in vidya but it only ended up increasing homophobia. It's like affirmative action only makes shit worse.

shut the fuck up bitch

Nobody thought clerics were gay. Now, anime girls otoh.

Healers used to be honorable heroes on the battlefield saving their comrades from death, what the fuck happened?

>Password: Oral Cumshot

anime reached the west and got popular

worst cum shot
cum inside my ass or get the fuck out

>Why, yes, how course I play healer in MMOs, what gave it away?
The fact that you keep pictures of naked men in your HD.

So this guy is sexually submissive, huh? Interesting, tell more OP.

tanks*

What that dumb bitch from kotaku should have said is, it doesn't matter if you pick a support class, nobody can judge you for it, people are free to do whatever without conforming to societal expectations. Instead she went "picking cleric makes u gay lol"

Attached: steamworkshop_webupload_previewfile_154984901_preview.png (1150x667, 150K)

Link or pastebin to that article?

When that guy wants it, (You) will also become a homosexual as long as he wants to.

>all that greasy skin and acne due to chemicals
>mutt face
>bald
Trash

Why are healers gay again?

Of course tanks are honorable fighters as well, protecting their allies and suffering blows in their place, while putting their faith in them to bring the enemy down. My point is, Tanks and Damage dealers get the respect they deserve, healers were respected too. What exactly happened in the recent years that turned healers into a joke?

What you gonna do about it?
Projecting hard I see.

League of Legends and Overwatch, they have pretty high female player numbers of which most will flock towards supporting roles. Add in the trannies that are desperately trying to be female while repeatedly perpetuating the healslut meme and there you go, you have now changed the image of healers forever.

Yeah, that fits...

the gyno

This man knows the true way.

MOBAS
You are pretty much the bitch of the DPS and you have to smoother them so they can get kills everything.
It pretty much shifted everyone's view on a supportive role.

Terrible stats for a Cleric

Damn it my friend looked over at my screen just as I opened this pic

Ok baldy lmao

Did you have to suck his cock so he wouldn't suspect anything was amiss?

are fucking useless in pvp

Getting fucked in the ass doesn't make you gay, even if you enjoy it.

I guess you guys are right, shit sucks so much. I loved playing as healers, the feeling of saving my allies from death and them putting their faith in me was great. Playing healer now is more like babysitting someone and you're almost always looking like a slut with her tits hanging out.

Fpbp

last saturday i resubbed my dofus account (just for 7 days) but yesterday after playing one hour or two i finished a quest and just thought to myself: "what was the fucking point of coming back to this?" then i shutdown my computer and went to bed (it was just 9pm).

what do you guys do in these situations?

jack off

>Dofus
Now that takes me back.
Ho the memories.

:/

hands of a person who cant handle anything besides playing a braindead heal sluts

Do you want my semen injections to heal you? If so, ride on me.