Moves such as:

Moves such as:
>power geyser
>rising tackle
>BUSTAH WOLF
Are now deemed boring and lame by smashfags. What the fuck happened to you Yea Forums?

Attached: tumblr_mxet3vrRN01sh3xeyo1_400.gif (400x267, 207K)

Smashfags are fake videogame fans.

This should be no surprise. Most smashfaggots are bandwagoners that know very little about games or even the character that they are bandwagoning. So many of them keep fucking up when it comes to the most obvious basic shit. Like during the Cloud reveal when they thought it would be Wolf despite the FF music playing, or the Simon reveal when they thought it was going to be a Dark Souls character despite all the Castlevania monsters and were completely confused as to who Richter is. And even more recently having no idea what the jiggy was during the Banjo trailer. It's why they thought a side character that was only in a single RPG had more of a chance of getting in than a Dragon Quest rep which is one of the biggest JRPGs out there. They act like it's not the case, but they know nothing about video games outside their little bubble.

The people who know what those moves are moved on and got replaced by zoomers and The generation after that.

These are the same people losing their minds because of an Undertale costume. They're not to be taken seriously.

This board got taken over by mentally deficient Smashfags and N*ntendrones long ago. That's what happened.

Most of them overlap with Nintendies so no conicidence.

Attached: 20190905_112232.jpg (1080x1218, 524K)

fucking this
remember when Ryu launched and Smashsoys where complaining about the fucking Hadouken input?

The Wake Up Mama Mia

>old game bad
>meme pick good
This is why I hate smashfags. They'e quite literally venting anger on the new character because there godawful memes don't get acknowledged and are gonna be doomed picks forever

Why people are upset over adding a fighting character in a fighting game anyways?

I really want Power dunk to be included.
Also make it

Attached: terry_bogard_by_alexredfish-dapt7ew.jpg (1017x786, 41K)

Smashfags are the JoJo fans of video games: bandwagon jumping shallow zoomers obsessed with maymays and appearing trendy who don't really give a fuck about video games or video game history and demand to be catered to 100% at all times

I just want to say that I hated SnK long before it was cool. Who'd play that fagfest when you have Mortal Kombat?

Samurai Shodown was OK I guess, even if Charlotte's AI is FUCKING BULLSHIT

Smashfags only care about three video games.

Smash, Golden Sun, and Super Mario RPG

I'm seeing more posts about zoomers being mad than mad zoomers at this point

Forget video games in general. I honestly don't understand how Smashfags manage to not even know anything about fucking Nintendo games. All they do in every Nintendo related announcement is get "hype" for Smash or bitch when it doesn't show up. They never get excited or even care about other franchises. At least if they aren't Mario, Zelda or Pokemon. I don't fucking get it.

More like the animefags of any manga

>Yea Forums now hates Smash because it got too popular
typical

NONONONO DON'T POST THIS IT GIVES AWAY THE TRUTH AAAAAHHHHHHHH

Well true but JoJo secondaries are by far the most plague-level insufferable and are now all mixed up with sjw shit too

Do zoomers even know who Terry is? I didn't and I'm almost 30.

Also I always thought Geese Howard was that edgelord guy, not the guy in the hakama.

everyone has always hated you stupid fucks spamming 30 threads every single day
kill yourself you revisionist little fucking faggot

The tone of some of the posts itt indicate that some Smashfags became self-aware and are now trying to disassociate.

>sjw shit
Huh?

Spiking with that would be soo satisfying

Almost every JoJofag you encounter outside Yea Forums is a pronoun-juggling zoomer leftoid who pushes the series as some LGBT icon in fiction.

I'm sure we could spend all day gathering Twitter posts like this but in the end they are all like pic related

Attached: 3acd239.png (740x739, 116K)

>Waluigi avatar

Of course.

Are we really to the point people are trying to say Terry's moveset is interesting and unique?

I seriously hope the next smash shit character is from Virtua Fighter Imagine all the merican zoomies seething

Well now you know of a fighting game icon from its golden era. Who cares?

This. There isn't a more telling sign that they don't know shit than the faggots on YouTube that pretty much represent them that couldn't recognize Simon or Richter during their reveal trailers.
At least the Mexicans are happy.

What a fucking loser zoomer

>rosterfags hype banjo for over a decade
>absolute shit and boring moveset
>rosterfags shit on hero
>kino moveset
Wait till Terry is the funniest and most complex character in the game

Attached: nintendoman.jpg (320x475, 29K)

His inclusion will make a lot of Smash sales in Latin America. Do people not realize this?

>nobody plays Fatal Fury anymore
Sakurai does

Who's the edgelord? He looks pretty sweet. I mean, for being a generic fighting game character.

>character punches and kicks
Wow imagine such a concept. First you faggots complain about pointy sticks and now you complain about humans having hands and feet. It's almost like there's only so many ways you can animate a bipedal humanoid.

Iori.

Iori Yagami. Main rival of King of Fighters. He's pretty cool

Add Hornet from Daytona USA

More interesting then the vanilla, missionary sex, stale bread shoto fighters

Attached: tumblr_inline_opllxhSdmC1t7fr54_540.gif (255x333, 31K)

Terry is blonde and wears red, which means he looks like Ken with longer hair and a baseball cap, so having never actually played or even seen any of the games he's in most people seem to immediately think he's just a Ryu reskin and will spam boring fireballs and throw out the occasional shoryuken.

rent free

KoF as a whole is a very blatant Street Fighter ripoff. Strangely SnK has this little series called Samurai Shodown that did enough things differently to actually be its own thing. But I guess Sakurai was just a faggot.

imagine being this fucking willfully ignorant
there were many threads here, before and after the reveal, full of people happy about terry being added, but no, you have to visit resetera/gamefaqs or whatever and look for threads and posts that fit what you want smash threads to be just so that you can get mad, then post that shit here for validation
you're mentally ill faggots

People would whine about sword if Haohmaru was in. You know this.

>Jiggy bounces by.
>NEO-GEO on screen.
"WHAT'S THAT?"

Power Dunk has got to be his Up B right?

I'm pretty sure RISING TACKU is a unique move at least

>would rather be cursed again than give up his flames for good because he wants to beat Kyo that badly

Attached: jajaja.png (640x960, 758K)

It's a katana though. Much better than a sword.

this guy isn't from a game that my favorite youtuber played, so I don't know who he is.

I'd rather have is as down b. That helicopter leg spin will probably be up b.

90% of smashfags on Yea Forums (and on the internet in general really) are really just hype monsters that don't give a shit about the game in general or the games the characters come from, and if they can't make a reaction video going "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH BANJO BANJO BANJO BANJO BANJO!!!!!!!!" they get butthurt and call it a waste of a slot (like those fucking exist or something). These are the people losing their shit over a mii costume instead of thinking it's just a silly little addition to the game right now.

I'm not a KOF fan by any measure but Terry is cool as fuck and I can't wait to see more of him in smash.

Nah, rising tackle will be his up smash

YES SIMON IS IN I ALWAYS WANTED HIM! "WHAT IS A MAN!" XD
>"You don't belong in this world, monster!"
>Richter crosses over!
WHO THE FUCK IS THAT?

It's the opposite though. People who like Terry only do so because he's in Smash.

they're also redditors, just like all jojofags.

>People who like Terry only do so because he's in Smash.

Attached: 72D870D9-A07A-49CE-934F-EED1054562C2.jpg (1024x683, 53K)

>(like those fucking exist or something).
how do they not? I agree with your post anyways.

Sakurai is truly /one of us/, most recently he's been getting into Etrian Odyssey and the Xeno games.

>"Smash is a serious competitive fighting game for people who like serious fighting games."
"Oh, that's so good to hear! You'll be pleased to know that the next fighter will be Terry Bogard of SNK fame!"
>"THAT'S FUCKING BULLSHIT I WANTED THE LITTLE TANK FROM ADVANCE WARS!"

Terry isn't even out yet and he's already bringing me joy.

You say that but I'd love to take on Terry as Andy or Sami.

Nah Advance Wars would be cool, Smashfags want shit picks like Geno or Shadow

>Smashfags want Smash to be accepted as a fighting game
>Smashfags also throw shitfits at fighting game characters in Smash

Attached: 1455842406789.gif (200x200, 53K)

>, most recently he's been getting into Etrian Odyssey
Wait, really?

>Buster Wolf
Falcon Punch
>Power Geyser
Cloud's Energy Slash
Iori's is cooler
>Rising Tackle
Pretty sure it's just ZSS's uptilt with a jump.
Your character isn't boring, Sakurai just keeps recycling shit making your character not special. Banjo is a fucking Frankenstein.

Attached: sadblyat.png (496x534, 375K)

Pretty sure thats just the Undertale fanbase in general. They don't know when to stop shoving shit into peoples faces.

I finally have a reason to post this

Attached: 1486408496079.jpg (554x554, 54K)

What the fuck is a captain rainbow? Or a puzzle league?
I own almost every nintendo console yet i never heard of those games before

>Falcon Punch
Falcon kick retard, Falcon Punch stays in one place

It kind of disgusted me how many recylced concepts Banjo had in his moveset and all the ones that weren't direct analogs to other character's moves were just pain shit.

Rising Tackle is a dumb ass move.
Everything else is fine.

The Jiggy was hard to see, but the ones that caught it already were freaking out

god i love reddit revisionism

Attached: 4chan after Neogaf and 2016 election.png (264x1608, 68K)

>comparing Rising Tackle, a 'get offa me move"/combo extender to ZSS's uptilt 'with a jump'
That's just the basic bitch movelist btw, Terry has a shit ton of mechanics from over 20 years of being in different fighting games they could poach. Knowing Sakurai, we will be getting KoF and Fatal Fury mechanics all rolled into one. From lane switching, to groove select, the sky is the limit with the character. It will be interesting to see what they will include.

I have had the D-arts Terry Bogard figure on my desk for years.

I’ll never forget the one boomer reaction where Simon gets in and the guy is decently happy about it, glad castlevania finally gets representation, but when richter showed up he got real fucking excited

Captain rainbow was a japanese exclusive game. It's forgotten because it was really average I dunno what he's talking about in that post unless it really is big in Japan for some reason

Yea Forums 2019 should have one of them saying "its okay, now I'm the girl so I can do that part."

Fippity bippity.

>unless it really is big in Japan for some reason
It's the opposite, it barely sold over 20,000 copies. The guy's just delusional. Nintendo is unlikely to ever acknowledge the game existed, let alone put it in Smash.

Goddamn just look at the SOUL in that animation. I miss 2D fighters.

You are just another posser smashfag acting like an intelectual, the reality is smashfags know nothing about videogames and you are just a bunch of casuals and normalfags larping as pro gamers, that's why smashfags seethe when Nintendo shows anything but smash and focuses in their games, smashfags do not play videogames outside of what casuals plays

Now THAT spritework, that fucking amazing spritework, watch closely fags, that spritework is the definition of SOUL. None of your fuckin memes, none of your stupid designs and faux retro garbage even come close to the SOUL poured into the animation in Garou Mark of the Wolves. SNK in its prime was unarguably the best sprite animators in the whole fucking world. It's not up for discussion, it's not something that can be argued against, the spritework was masterful and absolutely unmatched even by today's standards. We lost that, and we will never get it back. But at least we still have Garou and that will never go away.

Fucking hell such beauty.

>SNK vs Capcom were beloved games praised on Yea Forums
>now that smash is in the mix one of the 3 fanbases is having a meltdown for no good reason
Hmmmmm

Stop putting Smashfags and rosterfags in the same basket (Even if it's obviously intentional because DUDE EPIC SHITPOSTING LMAO)

Smashfags: Love every inclusion, play the actual fucking game

Rosterfags: Shitpost on Yea Forums to hide their miserable incel existence, DON'T play the fucking game.

Now fuck off.

SNK really does have some of my favorite spritework period.

Attached: Huge_Hermit_MSA.gif (266x226, 158K)

Arcsys is keeping it alive while progressing with tech. It's just hard to rip animations like you could rip gifs so you don't see this stuff as much.

ArcSys does rotoscoping, that shit looks clunky and weird compared to hand drawn

This is true of Marvel VS Capcom as well.
>ZOMG I LOVE MORRIGAN AND FELICIA
>*try to talk to them about the actual Darkstalkers games*
>NO, THEY'RE DEAD AND IRRELEVANT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE