youtube.com/watch?v=2Deg65JiWcY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm supposed to know who's that?

kid game, dun care

me when the anounced Terry

i shower periodically
so nothing

Attached: ty.gif (320x367, 2.4M)

I laffed bcuz memes but I stopped caring pretty fast.

Indifferent.

I think the majority of watchers thought the same thing

Love

Now put in heavy weapons guy and reimu and monokuma.

Attached: familyghuy.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Pretty good. For once its a good looking mii costume that actually looks like the character. And its cool he has his music. Its funny that a fucking costume has completely overshadowed Terry though. WHOOPS.

Attached: 977.jpg (960x540, 72K)

>haha holy shit goemon costume
>cool proto and zero
>LMAO

Ikr dude? If they always made Mii costumes actually look like this, instead of just like shitty halloween outfits, then i'm sure people would legit be happy with costume announcements instead of just being upset that it means a character is deconfirmed.

It was night and day reaction with me
I remember going "Oh cool that fighting game guy Ive seen" but started screaming with laughter when as soon as I heard Megalovania start to play
That made the direct for me

It saved the Direct

Mii costume is better than a character slot. I was also crushed to see a Zero Mii costume but oh well.

Sans getting a Mii costume means that Freddy might get one too! Please daddy Sakurai!

Attached: 1426626640303.png (700x1695, 367K)

So he wears a white shirt underneath the sweater? Always thought it was just his rib cage

Good

bad, because the only fanbase worse than smash is tumblrtale.

and I knew Yea Forums would be ruined for weeks.

It made me laugh, that's the most important part.

Attached: 1443281023369.png (500x500, 155K)

This

Relieved, since memeshit won't be a real fighter

I laughed my since my NEVER EVER made it in over Sans of all things

Attached: 3CC754FF-1D33-4D49-A380-3B23B048A88C.jpg (500x940, 141K)

Imagine being so insecure you need to bring up the other reveal in a thread that has nothing to do with him. Thanks for confirming that you are indeed seething like a motherfuckwr over this.

Attached: 1564370396911.jpg (250x197, 8K)

Sorry nobody cared about hat ken m8

>Toby Fox went to Soccer Guy's house
>2hu is his favourite series
>somewhat likely that he suggested Raymoo
she's in

Attached: 1476041193471.png (506x267, 118K)

I feel nothing

You care enough to mention him in unrelated threads. Obsessed.

I like that it came with a music track (even if the mix itself isn't especially great) and made me wish that the OG NES tunes in the trailer came with the Protoman and Goemon costumes.

>Yea Forums unusable for days every time there is a nintendo direct
ninsharties

Sorry nobody cared m8 mayb next time

I don't own a switch but it's pretty funny on a few levels.
>sams undertale in one of the most popular nintendo franchises of all time
>as a cosmetic
I am also quite happy for Toby, it really shows just how far he's made it as a celebrated indie developer.

>haven't played undertale
>wont play it on principle at this point

Megalovania in all its incarnations slaps tho

just don't go to a nintendo thread or make a thread about a non nintendo game you want to talk about not hard stop seething and being an autist just because people are talking about games you don't like

I like how ninsharties think basic chord progression makes a good song because all they listen to is video game music

fag

Pretty good, I really like how it looks like Sans unlike the other mii costumes

jesus fuck. so you can only talk about one smash character per thread?
smash faggots are pathetic toddlers. if jannies had any nuts they'd fucking trash every single fucking smash thread.

Attached: 1488649423009.jpg (2048x1152, 542K)

Didn't actually notice till after when the shitstorm began.

I was too busy celebrating my man goemon getting some firm of recognition. Then after seeing the shitstorm I was annoyed cos every already forgot about the rest of the costumes which were sll great this time.

burst out laughing because i wasn't expecting it
the costume and music are pretty good so im alright with it

Why are you so angry over this? Just chill, my dude.

I kinda expected it given that Sakurai gushed about Undertale. It was finding out Toby did the soundtrack to Town that was the real WHAT inducing moment.

I laughed. Then I forgot about him and the whole direct.
Although I gotta say I wish every mii costume was as good as this

>"a melody needs to be complex to be good"
Giga brainlet take, you should probably leave this website, underager.

You wanna know how I know for a fact you're a child?

Attached: 18e.jpg (900x810, 55K)

>>wont play it on principle at this point
lmao

I felt pretty good knowing Frisk is absolutely one of the DLC fighters

Attached: hoes_mad.jpg (1024x576, 35K)

like i shouldn't have ignored all the "how's your game coming along, user?" threads

Absolutely BASED Toby

>anime poster still seething that sans overshadowed hat ken

WHOOPS

>Constantly has to bring Terry up in threads that aren't about him
>Calls anyone else seething

Attached: 1567659622773.jpg (258x256, 14K)

I think you mean Kris

Indifferent
But still used gold coins to get it mostly for the music.

Attached: b82.png (450x580, 95K)

Either one works, my guy. Both would make me happy.

Attached: 1541376818163.gif (126x88, 9K)

I'm seething? You're the one who seems upset that Terry got in, champ. Nice projecting.

Attached: large.png (746x602, 334K)

Toby Fox predicted that you would do that. Face it, he's many steps ahead. You absolutely have to play the best game of all time.

Attached: soLin8z_d.jpg (521x556, 31K)

I laughed so hard my jaw hurt

sans is a shit mii costume. We got mother fucking Terry Bogard. So I am more happy Terry is a fighter and I do not have to have the shit stain taint my switch.

>ninsharties
you have to ne 18 to post here

Don't worry, i'm sure plenty of Sans mains will give you a bad time online.

Yea Forums only hates it because it is actually incredibly overrated
how about you start playing MORE games kid

NO FREAKIN WAY

HEY LOIS

Attached: 1543854611822.png (481x266, 143K)

OH MY GOD BETER!
IS THAT SANS UNDERTAIL?

>Yea Forums only hates it based on the relative opinions of other people
Were you trying to present this as a logical thing?

If you have browsed the internet in the last 3 years then yes

>greatest game of all time
>overrated

How can you even come to that conclusion

Attached: tumblr_static_8fh1bca5qfocgc8ckkskggw8o.png (500x500, 10K)

Are you retarded? Thats not whats being said. Its very childish to justify your views by constructing lies.

It's neat I suppose, a lot of people the world over wanted him
Yes you fucking newfag

>Promotional screenshot shows it on Magicent
They fucking know

It's hilarious to me that there are people out there, especially on Yea Forums, that hate Undertale so much that the sheer sight of it sets them off. The fact that Sans' dumb smug face keeps popping up randomly to piss off autists will never stop being funny.

>It's overrated
That's the idiot's way of saying "I don't like it as much as everyone else."
Also aren't you the guy who said you didn't play it

god i hate mii brawlers
fuck you if you play mii brawler

Shitposting man form Yea Forums

>Also aren't you the guy who said you didn't play it
noidiot

Given Mii Gunner is shit. Killing Sans all the time will be enjoyable.

How is it not? Do you know what "overrated" means? It intrinsically invokes the opinions of other people in relation to the thing being discussed.

I think you need to look up ""intrinsically".

I don't know. It probably took them like 15 minutes to make this; they're just cashing in on his dumbass fans, and getting to use his music for free.

I'm way more shocked to hear Toby was invited to Sakurai's fucking house. How did that happen.

I just laughed like a maniac in total disbelief

wife has a sans body pillow.

Attached: 70126667_2088227761487124_5808382826147479552_n.jpg (240x504, 23K)

Shitposting aside, even though i don't like undertale, i don't really care if he's "in" or not.

Do you have anything of substance to say or not? If your opinion is that good surely you won't throw away the chance to actually say it.

This but with some little anime girls too.

I loved Undertale, but the community was garbage. Kinda died down when Tumblr got fucked over.

Id rather have asriel

Attached: 6fe7bb493e2bc173e5f8c9454ea86a7a.png (1101x1260, 485K)

Relieved. Now Sans can never actually make it into smash, the closest you get is some mii fag dressing up as him.

I got some great remixes, some excellent jap fanart, and some great fanmade battles with autistic detail to them. That's all I could ask for from a community, everything else is irrelevant to me.

no no NO NO NO HE CANT KEEP DOING IT EVERY TIME I THINK I'VE GOT HIM TOBY FOX KEEPS COMING OUT FIVE STEPS AHEAD

Sad, because I really wanted him to be a real fighter

he's in and he looks like a gmod model hahaha

Soulless

did you actually get cucked by a video game skeleton

Hey let me explain it to you kid. If you have two products were one is inferior to the other but people only know the inferior one and think its good then that is a bad thing. That is absolutely a bad thing. Its like hailing a 5 story building as the tallest man made structure. Let me spell it out for you, its obvious you haven't played many videogames. Its obvious you are underexposed. Its obvious you're just some fish that got caught up with consumer waves. Maybe you won't be playing videogames when you're older, but if you keep at it ten years from now you'll replay Undertail and realize it really isn't special. Half of why people liked it is from this obvious ass kid-appealing breakfast club metaphor about social outcasts being shooed off by society. The monsters in the game are the socially awkward. That's why you like it you feel like its speaking to your person, but damn is it shallow as fuck. And another thing: you're not as smart as you think you are.

Attached: 1523757603810.jpg (707x682, 74K)

I thought people were honestly joking about it at first, but either some people are REALLY committed to the act or they're serious

What is "super mario bros"

>basic chord progression makes a good song
yeah everyone wont shut up about it because it's so generic rite

why are people so jealous of this pasty little nerd making it big? he deserves the wins he keeps getting

>It's bad because I said so
>Here's an analogy that makes no sense
How not compelling whatsoever

That image is hilarious and accurate

No I brawler can't kill without reads or a risky up b

>If you have two products were one is inferior to the other
I stopped reading right there. I don't care about comparisons, I don't judge games on a "better or worse" scale. I've probably played both anyways. I take a game and enjoy it on its own merits. You can spout as much pseudointellectual logic about "n-no you can't do that things don't exist in a vacuum!11!" but it doesn't matter to me. I enjoy a game based on its standalone merits. Any argument that requires the opinions of other people or the existence of another game as a factor, is a non-argument to me. Thanks for participating but it was weak as fuck, try with a better opener next time.

lmao you okay?

The problem with Sans is that he's barely even in the game. He's just popular among tumblrtards who never played it, who make him out to be this awesome badass when he's actually a lazy fucking unfunny faggot.

>social outcast metaphor
This literally explains everything about Undertale holy shit.

>I stopped reading right there.
I stopped reading right there. Why would I read a half baked comment?

Yes, that was my thought exactly, thanks for putting it into words.

disgusting subhumans

Kris has more of a fighting moveset compared to Frisk so it's obvious which one of the two would make a better rep

Attached: images.jpg (206x245, 11K)

Attached: a331d82d05e_full.jpg (643x820, 75K)

I bet you did faggot.

>gotta buy him for the music
that's bait

nah, it's to keep me from punching her in my sleep because I freak out if anything touches me.

Attached: 1541063232589.png (800x787, 113K)

funny
cause it's merely just a fucking mii costume
Nintendo didn't even bother to put him as DLC
KEK
undertale fanbase is just too little to give full attention

Biographical movie where's played by Tom holland when?

Attached: images (4).jpg (225x225, 14K)

>happy as MII COSTUME
kek
this is just too fucking funny

I guess nobody cares that Deltarune is dead now that Toby is getting actual work?

cope stevie boy

He just does some of the music for Town, that absolutely doesn't mean he can't still work on Deltarune.
Plus he has an actual team for that game, so it's not like progress on the game directly scales with how much time of every day he personally puts into it, like it did with Undertale.

Whatever I guess the music is cool. I like Undertale, but Mii Fighters and their costumes are shit. If he isn't a real character I am not interested at all. Sans was all about personality and he isn't showing any of it here.

Anyone got the pick of the Peter mii in the sans outfit?

show me any copy of an SNK game you own dipwad.

>Hey let me explain it to you kid.
stopped reading there, sorry, you sound like a massive unederage faggot

I bet you read it all and are mad you got sussed when he said the shit about the social outcasts.

Why are you talking about "he said" like you're not the one who wrote it lmao also no you're not as poignant as you think you are

>sussed
I don't know what type of faggot term is that and I don't want to find out, all I know is you need to go back to wherever it's used.

Well yeah I am but seeing as you had to make the comment and its a repeat of the "as you think you are" that really just confirms that I am "poignant" and you did read it.

This is actually peak Sans.
He's so lazy that instead of fighting himself, he just has someone in a Sans costume fight for him.

I never laughed so hard in my life.

I'm actually not a contrarian, but I really enjoyed Sans while playing the game and came to dislike him after seeing how popular he got. I think it's more that people got really obnoxious with him rather than the mere fact that he popular.

>implying pseudo-intellectual armchair sociologists and psychologists ever hurt anyone's feelings

He was probably one of the most prevalent side characters, you see him in most areas

I'm for it. Was never a sansfag but they somehow included him in a way that was classy and that blows my mind.

Impressed. That this thing that I saw as a demo being shilled by the Homestuck guys with a hardon for a goat years ago, has become such an international phenomenon that he's rubbing shoulders with industry giants and being used as a draw in ways the Shovel Knight guys were never able to buy their way into.

Ol' Fox had a dream position in popularity for the game to take off, but still, incredibly impressive.

Attached: a hunter is a hunter even in a dream.png (511x614, 128K)

lol you saw both of us responding and you only responded to me so you could feel better and get a gotcha

COPE
O
P
E

Win-win for me. Undertale doesn't get a proper roster slot but it's a full body cover costume (WHICH WHY ISN'T THAT A MORE COMMON THING) so memefags can have a visually convincing playable Sans.

Kind of amazing that not even Shovel Knigger could warrant a Mii costume or any music.

>WHICH WHY ISN'T THAT A MORE COMMON THING

Because the mii characters are total fucking ass?

I've played as Sans. The Mii gunner is a terrible character. I will not play Sans again.

I understand where you're coming from, the bad time memes were pretty awful after seeing it 100+ times.

pretty good
human and goat fags getting dunked on was just a bonus

Attached: 3452345.png (750x750, 531K)

>I'm not a contrarian
You let outside people influence your liking of a character that did not actually change within the game at all. That's bad no matter what you want to call it.

>And another thing: you're not as smart as you think you are.
Neither are you, writing your super intellectual post with the sentence structure of someone who just learned to use a keyboard. That paragraph looks like something from an emo highschooler's faceboook. Bet you actually think you sound intelligent and made anyone reconsider their life.

I can't shut down my senses, user. My perception changes based on outside stimuli.

Sucks to be you I guess. I imagine I would have missed out on many good things if I couldn't ignore peripheral bullshit.

didnt happen tho...

Apathy is not a virtue.

That has absolutely nothing to do with what I said.

Attached: 1500602697470.png (192x325, 24K)

Made me feel happy, i feel like it's a good compromise for everyone.
Undertale fans get some recognition and people that are against anything undertale related can't really be mad about it since he doesn't take anyone's spot in the roster.

it's like the splatoon costume all over again. dont care about mii costumes but the squid came with a trophy.

dont care about undertale but i want all the music.

Attached: remix.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

A little sad, because this basically killed Frisk's chances at Smash

Attached: 1555437303548.jpg (540x764, 67K)

Made me chuckle but thats it.

"Online is ruined"

I said "NO WAY!", and that was pretty much it.

It got a chuckle out of me, but I don't play Smash so who cares?

Indifferent
It's just a Mii costume

What costumes would you want if they could have a music track tied to them?

Attached: 377b4ccf7a4a29f62336e31705a37923e971ea02105f4781d1b4911025c43f8b.png (128x121, 23K)

Attached: s87vd.png (507x575, 158K)

Hey, just because you and your ilk are brainlets, doesn't mean Nintendo is to blame for your learning disabilities! Now, get off the internet and tell your handler that you made an uh-oh in your diaper.

I'm glad I never got into this tripe.

Yes, of course they knew. They even let him do music for Game Freaks' new game-that-isn't-pokemon-for-once-since-drill-dozer-iirc

>Animefag and youtuber fag SEETHING that Sans Undertale got into Smash Bros and overshadowed hat ken

WHOOPS

Sir, are you aware your wife is a cat?

I was busy loading up a post by finding a picture of Goemon and I just heard that fucking music in the background

I suddenly realized that Goemon would be forgotten about pretty quick

I STILL CAN'T FIND THAT FUCKING PICTURE FUCK

Here.
It's hilarious to me that there are people out there, especially on Yea Forums, that hate Undertale so much that the sheer sight of it sets them off. The fact that Sans' dumb smug face keeps popping up randomly to piss off autists will never stop being funny.

Attached: smug dejiko.png (1000x1363, 1.49M)

Judging by the amount of people that say roughly the same thing, why don't you make a Goemon thread?

I know it's the best isn't it.

Attached: mii gunner Alt.png (1200x800, 262K)

Thanks friend.

Attached: 1562762916546.png (319x454, 120K)

I've made 2 since yesterday. Hard to keep any thread alive at the rate threads are coming and going.

Attached: mninja64-badguy2.png (320x237, 60K)

>Banjo Kazooie gets in smash, a request dating back to melee days
>He's so embarrassingly bad that a costume for mii gunner way overshadowed him

cope

>shit ass literal whos like Banjo Kawhooie and Terry Whogard are outhyped by a Mii costume
I hope Nintendo learned their lesson and makes him a real character eventually. Fuck rulefags.

Annoyed

I lost my shit so hard that it gave me headaches.

>imagine thinking that are people being insecure over videogames
>imagine having such a shit life that you think videogames are a big deal

that's a very cute wife

I had a big ecks dee. Especially because of the way they zoom on his big fat smiley face 2 seconds after he appears. Great timing, they HAD to know what they were doing and how silly this all is.

post yfw megalovania started playing

Attached: 1533514045639.png (502x252, 298K)

look at all those replies. Good job kid

lol chill out nigga

"You said something profoundly retarded and everyone dabbed on you over it. Good job kid"
I mean, uhh.. whatever makes you proud of yourself i guess.

Nice Dejiko bro

>he says, while posting on Yea Forumseddit

Attached: DeDIM3vU0AEyE6e.jpg (960x540, 81K)

I thought it was a prank played by streamers until the song actually continued. I couldn't stop laughing for thirty minutes.

Didn't care enough to get a reaction. Only a bit annoyed because people won't shut up about it, but that's all

T.asgore

idk what you're talking about but all I can think about is how SNK must feel about an indie character being a mii outfit (sans) is completely overshadowing a full character slot

The Pillar Men from JoJo

never say never

youtube.com/watch?v=2Deg65JiWcY

This

I thought people were memeing.

Same, desu.

I literally died from the hype
I once had this weird idea for a traditional fighting game with UT characters and Sans would fight using the Gaster Blater as an arm cannon. I think I got waaaaayyyy tooooo happy, but that's nothing in comparison to when I heard the Megalovania remix and found Asgore and Bonetrousle in it.

mixed up Undertale with Unreal Tournament
i almost got interested there

projecting