Morrowind questions

Is it better to lower an opponent's willpower or to make them weak to an element? Just thinking of what exactly to put on a weapon.

Attached: MGE Screenshot 2019-09-05 08.12.19.811.png (1280x720, 2.64M)

Also which look is better, this one?

Attached: MGE Screenshot 2019-09-05 08.14.19.529.png (1280x720, 2.64M)

Or this one?

Attached: MGE Screenshot 2019-09-05 08.13.46.158.png (1280x720, 2.64M)

It's better to play a jew, max out trading and buy all your skills and equipment with gold
if you're not doing that then you have already lost

>It's better to play a jew, max out trading and buy all your skills and equipment with gold
How do you think I can afford these enchantments, I camped next to the scamp for years selling him daedric loot.

bump

>maxing trading when you can just use the mudcrab
it's pretty pointless unless you're going for RP autism

Hey bros I took off a fortify fatigue belt, now even with full fatigue my dude has been lying on the ground wheezing for days. Am I fucked? I can't move or access anything but the inventory, which has nothing of use in it since I cant use scrolls in this state.

Draining their luck might help will help you more than drain willpower but weakness helps more than either if you can follow that up with elemental damage.

Thanks, I'll swap drain willpower for weakness to shock. Is it better to drain agility or luck if I don't want them to dodge shit? Does their luck also come into play for the chance of my enchantment getting max rolls for its damage?

Also if I put absorb luck at the top of my enchantments will the luck I absorb affect the rolls in the other enchantments immediately or will that only come into play in the next swing?

It's better if you drain their agility if you want to hit them more, I think enchantments only depend on your luck skill but I may be wrong.

It'll come into effect in your next swing, but maybe if you put absorb luck in the first row then it might come into effect in that same swing?Maybe but very unlikely..

Better to drain willpower for Paralyze; better for weakness to for almost anything else.

I think I'll swap drain agility for absorb luck, even if it lasts nothing there's next to no time between swings so even if it comes into play next swing it'll be useful.

Ok

Also is there a difference between putting 0 and 1 second in effects?

For which effect you had in mind?

weakness to element, if the element is also on the same enchantment then 0 seconds wouldn't make a difference, right?

If I'm using low level armor, is shield better or fortify x armor?

I don't think game allows for 0 second enchantments

Fortify armor skill is almost always better provided you have a full set of armor.

go to /tesg/ on /vg/
anyway, i'd say you're better off just adding more damage directly

Fortify increases the base value of armor, which is very low on early armors. But you get decent use out of it if you have a full set. Shield is nice if you have it all the time.

does the fortify attack enchantment also affect spells? I'm just thinking of what to put on a helm.