Fairy Tail RPG coming in 2020

Fairy Tail RPG coming in 2020
m.youtube.com/watch?v=B4ZSp2bmkso

Attached: EDsxdP_WsAAv20I.jpg (1920x1080, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DG9cPZntyd8
youtube.com/watch?v=m6kb96YWXMA
youtube.com/watch?v=xJqYHcetXc8
youtube.com/watch?v=MYurCshisEM
youtube.com/watch?v=lFL4N-ICkNI&
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3605878&tags=irene_belserion
twitter.com/hiro_mashima/status/1146024896922705920
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=mashima_hiro lucy_heartfilia &ms=1
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1955723
youtube.com/watch?v=79nmqEz8OCA
youtu.be/obK-k848Vto?t=2449
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based.
I always liked shonens because they were like watching a jrpg.

>Fairy Tail shit
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No

oh sweet we can get SFM of that one whore maybe

>Koei Tecmo
Warriors game again or a real RPG this time?

>GUST is creating the game
hahahahehe

Probably gonna be shit just like the manga. God I can't believe I read this shit until the time skip. I even read it months after the time skip. Fuck this trash.

>Gust
I don't know if it's worse or better than a Warrior game.

Cool. I'd rather have an rpg than a half-assed musou lite.

Could be something good (Atelier reskin) could be something so atrocious that it gets a 1.5 on Metacritic.

This. People like to shit on Bleach and Naruto but Fairy Tail is worse than both of them. It’s so bland and boring.

Fairy Tail is garbage. This game can only be so good.

Eh, could be fun, I'll at least give it a try

Such a waste of time this garbage was. I'm glad I dropped it and no amount of fan service could get me back

Imagine reading/watching/playing shounen garbage

Attached: 1517110621413.gif (600x800, 122K)

It's Gust. Ryza comes out this month and they released another game earlier this year too. No way they have the time or budget to fully devote to making a brand new system from the ground up with this. Chances are they'll just take the framework from Ryza and tweak it slightly while applying a Fairy Tail paint over it.

This, waste of thicc girls.

Fairy Tail is fucking garbage, but the setting and fanservice might make the game worthwhile.

how good is this anime compared to narutos

One Piece is fun for the adventure aspect and worldbuilding though

Honestly you'd be better off with Naruto, at the very least that has variety.

The problem is gust dropping three games in one year and this one getting announced now. They should slow the fuck down already with their atelier shovelware.

The beginning was pretty fun with a guild of mages taking quests and all but it goes to shit pretty quickly and starts relying way too fucking much on THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP, way more than Naruto

Extremely disappointed that they couldn't even bother to license the iconic main theme, so that pretty much confirms there will be now tracks from the anime either, which is about the only good part in the entire franchise.
Shit, dead on arival.

Also
>Gust
Hahahaha, good fucking joke.

What's wrong with Gust?

Probably worse? It starts off with a lot of promise and genuine charm. Basic set-up isn't anything unique but it handles it well. There's guilds of mages all across the world and they take on jobs like mercenaries. Characters aren't the most interesting but they're designed well and have cool powers themed around different types of magic. It was at it's best when it was just about the main group going around doing quests, but like most shounen, once they started to up the ante and escalate things it fell apart pretty quickly.

At least they realized that an RPG makes more sense given the setting than another musou or arena fighter.

is KT doing EVERYTHING except a new Ninja Gaiden?

It's really bad, man.
Naruto GETS really bad in Shitpuuden, but at least the early stuff has charm.

They can't make games for shit. They have okay art departments but they are incapable of not fucking up the gameplay part. It's basically guaranteed to be shovelware sadly.
Check out their other games like the Atelier games, Nights of the Azure, Blue Reflection, and you get the idea.
All those games have in common that they have good art, shit gameplay.

>Lucy in a slutty swimsuit in the reveal

This could be good.

Attached: dancer.webm (900x506, 2.88M)

holy based

Worse. Except the ayy queen shove in for the sequel, everything that happened was laid back then. Also nardos ending fight with sauce is actually good.

>THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP
This is the most annoying part of the series. All of the fights boil down to
>main character meets opponent
>main character spams attacks to no avail
>villain spams attacks and bears the shit out of main character
>main character remembers they have friends
>main character defeats villain in one hit
There isn’t a hint of creativity or strategy in any of the fights. It’s just magic spam until the main character wins.

This game is going to be DoA. The only way I could see them saving it is if it's a xenoverse clone and you can join any guild you want.

I disagree to some extent. Gust can make pretty decent turn-based systems. The Atelier games might not be revolutionary, but battles flow smoothly for the most part and it never feels too bogged down with complex systems while not being braindead simple either. It's just that they run themselves thin releasing multiple games back to back in short amount of times that they never feel like they get the polish they need so they just end up being "ok" at best.

You forgot the alternative ending
>natsu eats something
>wrecks shit
>wins

Neat
Guess I better hurry up and finish reading it.
Does the anime have any filler that wasn't in the manga? If so is the game likely to expect me to know about said filler or can I safely get by with just the manga?

Weird. I really quite like the music though. Might keep my on it purely for ost purposes.

What's the main theme? Never touched the animu.

not a manga reader but what the fuck is it with the character designs?
especially that blue haired kid
this is disgusting

Their turn based games are more servicable (Atelier, Ar Tonelico, Ar Nosurge), but the gameplay part is still subpar trash.
They really shit the bed when they attempt to make action games. I really wanted to like Nights of the Azure, but I had to drop it because it's irredeemably crap.
And this game is going to be an action game most likely, so it's pretty much guaranteed to be garbage, of Nights of the Azure and the sequel is any indication.

Great art, beautiful music, but the games themselves suck.
Mediocre turn based combat or action combat systems, bad dungeon designs, boring gameplay, etc.
They also keep making the same game over and over again without on a yearly basis.

youtube.com/watch?v=DG9cPZntyd8

1:54

Its a jrpg

How will the game work? HP bars can't be a thing since it would break immersion if any FT character was even remotely in danger.

That's still more creative than most fights
>that fight where Erza lost all her senses and was lying dead on the ground
>but then MUH FRIENDSHIP kicks in
>she starts moving again and defeats her opponent with a single punch

Here you go user
youtube.com/watch?v=m6kb96YWXMA

Attached: steel clothes.jpg (680x2108, 662K)

I'm just here for Erza's fat tits.

Attached: Erza strips OVA 9.webm (1024x576, 2.71M)

Didn't erza destroy a meteor or whatever the fuck with half of her body fucked up? I remember clearly thinking one day that I should check it out again and instantly dropping it upon seeing that chapter

Attached: Erza a slut.webm (1920x1080, 2.87M)

The anime is pure trash, but I love the music.

>blu hair
he's not supposed to be wearing clothes

This is the fight that caused me to drop the manga. That moment was such bullshit that even the characters in the manga thought it was dumb.

The only thing I know about Fairy Tail is that one really good spitroast image.

Oh, that's pretty good. I've heard pretty bad things about the animu though, it even had to go on hiatus for quality control purposes, iirc. Music seems pretty good, so maybe I'll check the OSTs out. Thanks.

The power of friendship is serious business, nothing to joke about.

Drunk Erza is the strongest and most dangerous magus on the planet
luckily, Cana is usually around to preemptively chug the alcohol. ALL of it.

Gust used to make good games, then they got bought by KT and everything went to shit.

>Shonen series go on for fucking ever
>Get tons games, many bad but, with so many, there's a chance that they'll get at least a few stand-out games
>Favorite shonen series is short and to the point
>A handful of okay games, but no chance at a true gem.
It's 10 years old now. There's no hope for me. I guess I'm happy for you Fairy Tale guys.

Attached: big_1504161428_image.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

More like fairy WHORE.

>They also keep making the same game over and over again without on a yearly basis.
You can always tell that the people saying this have never played the games because if they did they'd know that a key feature of Atelier is that every sub-series (2-3 games) it completely reinvents its gameplay systems and setting.

So what? The sub-series still gets released on a yearly basis. And the overall tone and gameplay still stays the same.

>THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP
That's one of the fundamentals of Shounen
Give me one fucking example of a Shounen that doesn't do this

>And the overall tone and gameplay still stays the same.
You're right, it's still a JRPG with a focus on making items so every game is literally exactly the same, my bad.

Be glad your favorite anime isn't actual dog shit and one of the examples not every shonen needs to be trash and can have compelling stories

I've been a fan of the Ar Tonelico games before they got involved KT. They always had this problem. Even the AT games were painfully obvious that there wasn't anybody in charge who had a clue how to balance and pace gameplay properly, aside from the art and music the whole games were amateurish, having problems you would expect from complete novices trying to make an RPG maker game. 99% of the players never even saw the game over screen even once I'm sure. They haven't changed in the slightest.

Funnily enough Dragonball.

Hunter x Hunter
But Goku goes apeshit because Freeza kills Krillin, that allows him to defeat him. Even though in-universe they can revive anyone with the dragon balls.

I mean, Hunter x Hunter establishes character relationships and shit but teaches you that that shit doesn't mean a God damn thing.

You said a lot but your only actual complaint there was that Ar tonelico was easy.

at least your honest

How will Lucy beat Mira

Yeah, what really matters is O

No, no. He meant DragonBall. Not DBZ. Common mistake, since people forget that the original series existed and is better in every way.

Wendy will have a gimmick like Sanji in the one piece games.Except instead of automatically losing to all female characters she loses to every character.

>But Goku goes apeshit because Freeza kills Krillin
On what planet is getting angry as fuck the power of friendship?

Sure every shounen has that shit, the real problem is how you handle it.
In Fairy Tail's case it's almost in every single fight.

Getting so fucking mad over your best friend being killed in front of you that you power up is a bit different than getting stronger just because your friends are cheering you on.

fuck this anime it just make me remeber bad times

He only managed to get so angry because of the power of friendship because his friend got killed.

Attached: O.png (270x339, 32K)

That's not the power of friendship, that's the power of rage and sadness. The power of friendship is when their friendship creates an unexplained power boost.

As long as it has Lucy and Erza's huge fat tits swinging around in it.

Attached: 1505528618525.jpg (741x672, 91K)

Used to be DB, but the DBS anime changed that. Goku got a power boost against Jiren via power of friendship. Another reason why Dragon Ball Super is cancer

But it's still the power of friendship.

Fullmetal doesn't.
The 2003 version REALLY doesn't

I hope cool villains and Alvarez bitches are in

Attached: ajd9.jpg (1920x1080, 874K)

Then that's not the power of friendship is it.

That final fight with father was bullshit and you know it

How is it not?

>Natsu and Grey's dicks Canonically touched
Okay thats a little funny

Attached: 1397098999305.gif (245x196, 489K)

Is it just me or was there was a drop in quality after the time skip? Because pre-time skip there were plenty of sacrifices, overcoming difficulty etc. like Simon, Wendy's guild etc. but after the time skip everything is overcomed by the power of friendship to the point where a woman who was pretty much the most sadistic piece of shit was welcomed into the kumbaya friendship dance despite the fact she pretty much tortured Lucy half to death and joined the evil cult.

Even the "final battle" was absolutely toothless. Even Digimon Adventures had the balls to do stuff that Fairy Tail post-timeskip didn't.

>Tfw we'll finally get a Mirajane SFM model

>Goku got a power boost against Jiren via power of friendship.
No he didn't. The closest thing to power of friendship in DBS is when he gets angry at Jiren when he threatens his friends.

Thats pretty much how it is:
Pre-timeskip is full of charm and fun
Post-timeskip is full of bullshit

3D was a mistake. I can not stand it in modern animu.

Because its not the friendship that gave him power you idiot, it was the anger over the death of his friend.

Power of friendship is more along the lines of both friends being alive and being able to do the impossible together.

>No he didn't.
Yes he did. He got 2 of them
His final trigger of UI was because of his friends believing in him. It even got a montage before it
He got a 2nd when he said he was able to stand because of his friends.
Did you even watch the show?

Since it's coming to PC, I'll probably check it out out of morbid curiousity, but it will most likely suck.

Can't remember MHA ever pulling that trope

Other than Greed's personal character arc, the power of friendship wasn't a factor.

Literally the first time he used one punch man quirk in the entrance exam training mission, his desire to protect his friends activated his bullshit superpower he couldn't use before.

So when exactly does it go down the shitter? I remember reading it up until the arc where they get sent to an alternate mirror world or something and it wasn't awful up to the point. Not amazing either, but still fairly readable as far as shounen went.

I do remember thinking that the lightning dude's magical nuke not working on the guild because deep down he still considered them family was a surprisingly touching, if a bit anticlimactic, moment.

It's honestly worse than naruto. Unless you can enjoy watching it purely for the tits and ass then don't bother.

Attached: __erza_scarlet_and_lucy_heartfilia_fairy_tail_drawn_by_gaston18_and_mashima_hiro__96a5c5dbd985e7fa7b (1500x1245, 1.34M)

>his desire to protect his friends activated his bullshit superpower he couldn't use before.

He could always use it during the entire fight, it's just that it was the first time he used it because he wanted to save someone vs getting points and it's not like he got off scott free considering his arm and legs were broken.

>his desire to protect his friends activated his bullshit superpower he couldn't use before
Except he did that powerless when he was saving Bakugo in episode one. The drive was always there but in order to activate one for all he had to do something at the very least mildly selfless.

Time Skip. Literally just the time skip.

Dude, I kinda like MHA, but come on now. The ENTIRE plot to save Bakugo was some Power of Friendship bullshit and some SERIOUS Power of Friendship bullshit at that.

Well, that one slides because they technically weren't friends yet. He just had that hero boner so he saved somebody in trouble.

it's worse but it has a lot of fan service, main reason to watch it desu. Also the music is great and by the same composer as Naruto's i believe

I'm too far in to drop the manga but if she does i'll be upset

>His final trigger of UI was because of his friends believing in him
His final trigger was desperation and being pushed to the brink along with the Ki he received from Vegeta.
After that the only other time was when Jiren threatened them which again isn't the power of friendship.

>Did you even watch the show?
Did you? Because it seems like you don't know what the power of friendship even is.

That moment caught me by surprise, I didn't assume the writer can do something that nice.

Imo it feels like there's a consensus that after the timeskip, things started to feel uninspired and boring.

Also nigs, most hype arcs go
>Battle of Fairy Tail
Fucking get to see Mystogan's fucking hype as shit magic and Laxus tearing shit up. Ending was corny but actually hit emotional notes

>Oración Seis arc
Cool as fuck villains and hype as fuck fights where the protagonists don't win with power of friendship but with good thinking e.g. Gray + Lyon vs Racer

>Tower of Heaven arc
Literally has the best character design ever in an anime 10/10 bravo

Attached: Fukuro.jpg (900x1062, 388K)

Imagine not believing in the power of friendship.
Get some friends.

Moete Kita Zo!!!

>Get some friends.
Haha...yeah..i-it's easy guys. Haha..

youtube.com/watch?v=xJqYHcetXc8
Dismiss yourself you dumb fag.

Didn't the years of watching animoo teach you how to get friends? Just be you'reself and work out.

youtube.com/watch?v=MYurCshisEM

Yes and it turned out well, of course! Yeah..

God, Jiren fucking sucks. Like he really sucks, bad. What a lame fucking design.

Nice. You cut out the part I just mentioned that leads into that scene.

Nisekoi.

>Gust
So basically confirmed to be a generic turn based JRPG with a basic party system and average-bad gameplay.

I'm not holding many hopes for this one. It really seems like it won't be anything interesting or even all that enjoyable.

Also just wanted to note that if you're making a Fairy Tail RPG it's a huge missed opportunity not having a character creator and class selection/customization system. You could have a LOT of fun with Fairy Tail's magic system and created characters because of how open ended it is.

holy shit what a bunch of homosexuals

I'm just wondering how much of the story it will cover or if it's an original story. They said it's being supervised by Mashima himself so it doesn't seem like they'll be going completely off the rails. You could probably fit the entire story in a 40-50 hour RPG, though of course certain things would get glazed over.

Pulling off things like that would require talented developers, which Gust have none.

You're an idiot. They literally show Jiren saying trust is worthless, then have a montage of his team trusting him.
Goku then spells this out with his 2nd powerup when Jiren asks how he's still standing. Just admit you're wrong and stop being a dumbass.

>could be good (Atelier reskin)
>Atelier
>Good

Atelier games are generic trash with forgettable and bland mechanics that people only enjoy in any capacity because they're hopeless weebs and hey anime tiddies!

They're fucking mediocre games at absolute best.

woah! when did fairy tail get this based? i thought it was a faggot kiddy anime

To be fair Grey and Natsu see Erza as a big sister

Why the hell am I feeling nostalgic for such a shitty anime that I don't even know why I was watching in the first place.

>Mirajane will never step on your penis

Attached: Mirajane_Posing.png (880x720, 476K)

good music

Fairy Tail has a ton of fanservice, and the anime is way tamer than the manga, the anime censored a bunch of shit from the manga

The power of friendship

Reminder that Zeref got away with everything

post cute and funny Wendy

He got away with impregnating a loli

True Chad

I mean if a girl has child bearing hips....

Attached: __mavis_vermilion_fairy_tail_drawn_by_mashima_hiro__b28413cb9eb3d1c39fb6640007fe0674.png (802x1198, 1.93M)

Truly a hero to inspire us all.

Here have a robo Wendy

Attached: 1567562827843.png (933x1041, 519K)

where is this from?

2nd movie

its better

Attached: 0c763f998abd0efa83a1f953b34d8786.webm (1920x1080, 2.82M)

Don't remind me of the dark time of GUST doujins.

>Those hips
WEW LAD

The fanservice, absolutely
The rest? Nah

She was asking for it.

Attached: ddd325.gif (400x226, 1.56M)

Probably the worst long running shounen.

Attached: Erza fairy tail gif.gif (498x280, 998K)

God I can't fucking wait for the god damn porn with the models for Lucy.

Attached: ECQ0angXkAMAZRr.jpg (1200x893, 87K)

>We may get FT doujins again

Attached: Attitude.png (1200x1071, 960K)

a cat(6 years old) is fine too

femDio was cute

Attached: dima1.jpg (1920x1080, 721K)

Death note

will she be in it?

Attached: irene.jpg (1282x1260, 223K)

D Gray Man didn't and outright made fun of it.

>shitty 2009 anime gettin game in 2020

So a Ninja Storm clone then
eh, whatever

What was her story again? I know she's Erza's mom but that's it

I want more Tamagoro Lucy. Those doujins are singlehandedly the one I reread the most.

It's an RPG though?

+1 point to DGM for the mockery

-130505405053053435 points FOR EVERYTHING ELSE

>Tfw he only does doujins of Lucy and Wendy and not the other girls

They call an RPG everything nowadays, it's meaningless.

>I want more Tamagoro
Yes
>Lucy
Fuck no, Lucy has more than enough doujins already

>sexualized minors
>exaggerated boobs
>frequent boobs
>70% of characters are female
>boobs
>more boobs
>shitty story
>cliche

>ending
>Lucy: I love you and want to fuck you
>Natsu: WE'RE FRIENDS
fucking shouenshit

What a waste of a good woman/dragon/hag.

Attached: 434gh.jpg (707x1000, 315K)

this is great

At least Gray and Gajeel scored

He's pretty much the only one who doesn't get his deck wet in the end. Even Gajeel impregnated the woman he ryona'd the fuck out of.
I'm liking Shiki from Eden's Zero, he's Natsu with a sex drive.

To be fair, Natsu always was a dense dumbass like that. It'd require Lucy raping him to get through his nakama haze.

This

Isn't it great?

Attached: 1564707114005.jpg (1020x807, 159K)

didn't she get raped in a prison cell while she was pregnant?

Attached: image.png (1920x1080, 1.35M)

created dragon slayer magic fucking forever ago in the original war with dragons, turned into a dragon, zeref made her look human again, think she stayed pregnant with Erza for like 400 years

FT always had high level of erotic fanservice. the anime is tame compared to the manga

Sounds great. A shame about the last two though.

Don't forget that she got fucked over by having a shitty husband.

Attached: 1a2467de488f1988f89dab4a1da24172.jpg (827x1169, 806K)

time skip fucked FT real hard. especially since it came right after the edolas hype train

Is Gajeel the counterargument to "all female abusers are bad people"

It certainly feels kiddy with the story, characters never dying and there being shown no blood at all, but it's full of fanservice for some reason.
youtube.com/watch?v=lFL4N-ICkNI&

Attached: 9b2ca623afd6f8037e8cfa636a9473a9.gif (638x360, 2.17M)

Eraserhead a shit

Time Skip definitely

No I need MORE

Attached: 69165987_10206343326217523_1490165377525612544_n.jpg (720x405, 48K)

>watched 60 episodes of this show before I realized it's garbage
>starts off promising then starts using the same music / attack animations and jokes over and over again

Attached: 1567551139910.jpg (895x772, 171K)

I dropped it when that Dragon supposed killed Natsu and his friends then teased that some black haired kid was going to be the protagonist. Spent like 5 issues with him only for the fucking ghost of the former guild leader was revealed that she had cast some spell to protect them from the Dragon attack
That was the most retarded shit I ever read and just dropped it. There was no tease of it at all, it was an giant asspull.

>Make villain an completely awful person
>Try to redeem them
Why?

Attached: Irene's_sadistic_personality.png (1920x1080, 1.41M)

>the fucking ghost of the former guild leader
Oh boy will you not like the rest of the story then

They don't add cuckoldry. A sin for western 'gamers'.

I liked fairy tail team b showing up in the magic games, Laxus wiping the floor with Raven Tail was pretty great, and Sting and Rogue getting slammed by Natsu after talking heaps of shit was good too, but pretty much anything after that wasn't very good

>Erza's thing is that she can put on all sorts of armor in the blink of an eye
>anime gives her a minute long Sailor Moon transformation
>filler after 6 episodes
The anime is fucking garbage.

>Black Clover starts off poorly, making you think it's another Fairy Tail
>actually gets pretty kino

>Fucking trash like Fairy Tail getting a new game
>We still don't have a good Yu Yu Hakusho game

Attached: 1557126245888.jpg (510x399, 62K)

>tfw no Irene prison rape doujin
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3605878&tags=irene_belserion

>actually gets pretty kino
Imagine actually believing this, the end of the last arc was basically Fairy Tail 101

Attached: 123456789.png (390x256, 59K)

Yu Yu Hakusho has literally 1 good Arc

>team attacks are the same thing as power of friendship
ok retard

Erza
>Irene overpowers Erza and breaks all of her bones
>she is going to finish her off
>Erza asspulls though power of friendship, destroys the meteorite and fatally injures her mother
>Mother kills herself
Natsu
>Destroyed Zeref body after being amped
>Pulls all of his friend powers and destroys Acnologia
>Fights now beings stronger than him

>Team attacks excuse god awful writting
ok retard

Attached: 1530486057640.jpg (1119x1917, 726K)

>Post time skip

Yup, just play pretend with what happens afterwards. It'll be better than the actual thing

Big boobies.

>Spirit Detective arc
>Maze Castle arc
>Yukina Rescue arc
>Dark Tournament arc
>Chapter Black arc
All of which are better than any arc in Fairy Tail.

Attached: 153891405811.png (608x842, 846K)

here is the real deal, because everyone here seems to be a complete retard who can't make an opinion other than complete trash or not complete trash

fairy tail is like One Piece: Wizard edition, except it lacks all the cool world building and plot progression that makes One Piece such a good long running series, BUT on the other hand FT has pretty good pacing, BUT it also has overall much weaker ideas (character designs, abilities, world designs etc.)

basically, there is always "something entertaining happening", the show rarely feels like it's dragging on compared to other shounens, on the other hand it can feel pretty shallow and after a while repetitive since the plot isn't going anywhere, it's just the same formula of new bad guy and his team popping up in the next season, and the concepts of these seasons (where the season takes place, who the bad guys are, etc.) are nowhere near as interesting as they are in OP

So why did Fairy Tail turn into nothing but power of friendship after the time skip?

>always "something entertaining happening"
Like what? Good pacing was the only positive thing you said.

This dude knows.

This. Fairy Tail is the only time I regret not hiding my power level irl.
>anime comes in conversation naturally
>I ask what they like
>"Oh I LOVE Fairy Tail
>instant regret
I'm not gonna go on a rant irl about how Fairy Tail and their tastes are shit. It just makes me wish I said I like to do one of my other hobbies.

because the author realised his franchise prints money and he didn't bother anymore
there were so many interesting concepts wasted

>there were so many interesting concepts wasted
>Potential interesting characters like Mystogan and Lissana were completely written off
I'm still mad

Attached: 1476805446987.png (491x398, 20K)

Saying he didn't bother is generous. I don't think Hiro have the writing ability to come up with anything other than concepts he won't do much with.

>They got the artist for Prison School to come and do a pic for them
>They aren't allow to draw a nipple

Attached: 98018956a5a997478128ca28347be577.jpg (904x1300, 604K)

have you seen his 'new' manga?
>protag's visual design is Natsu with black hair
>female co-protag is Lucy with a different name
>Not-Lucy still has Happy (literally called Happy) as a companion
>Not-Natsu and Not-Lucy join an adventurer's guild together
>The setting is sci-fi except the protag even describes his power is almost like using magic
>There's also Not-Erza and some other fairy tail designs

How is the space fairy tail manga? Shit or good?

mystogan was my favorite character when i started watching it, then he gets thrown into the dumpster like 10% of the way through the show. ill never not be mad.

it's literally just the same

at least mystogan got an arc and a good send-off

The first fucking chapter starts with Natsu saving Lucy from becoming a slave prostitute

as I said, the pace of the story never feels like it's slow or dragging on, there is always jokes, fanservice, or some action happening when the story is about to slow down for example because of too much exposition or drama

it's pretty okay, they're just letting Mashima have fun doing whatever he wants.
also, I would log in to a VRMMO as a big-tittied brown girl.

Attached: 1451945488506.jpg (760x483, 104K)

Well the jokes aren't very funny and the action isn't very exciting so it doesn't really make the show entertaining.

Meanwhile in the "sequel" we literally had the main villain be called the white wizard

Didn't he reuse Plue from Rave Master in Fairy Tail too?

Erza was the only thing that made me read it to the very end.

Attached: 1545084490474.webm (1280x720, 1.58M)

Yeah, as one of Lucys summons. But I can't remember even one time where he did something. He just appeared for a few chapters and that's it.

>"Pre order now to get party member Tamaki Kotatsu from Enen no Shouboutai"

Attached: DsnAnLcUwAY6ecn.jpg (815x1154, 140K)

>bad guy comes
>bad guy kills some of them nakama
>the MC defeats the bad guy because now he angry and power of nakama
>surprise, nakama wasn't dead after all
>rinse and repeat
>also TITS and ASS

Did Gray just try to rape her right there in front of everybody?

It has hotter girls than Naruto, but I honestly can't say I like any of the characters that much. At least Naruto has decent likeable characters.

a lot of mangaka do that
making a new manga where the characters are basically the same

But will Erza have her 100+ outfits?

Explain to me what happened since the last chapter i read years ago. They were on some island and the big bad gut was the master of their guild master. There was also some OP guy using gravity magic and teleport bro. What happened to him especially?

Would be quite funny if that yellow roastie claims western dragons are Chink dragons.

Attached: 1559345562283.jpg (3640x4968, 3.85M)

>not Erza Scarlet is Elcy Crimson
Besides the reused characters I don't think it's too similar, the guild is nothing like how guilds work in fairy tail, they're not friends with everyone and they don't constantly go back there and get jobs, they're always travelling on the ship to different planets and moving towards one goal. There seems to be a big focus on the being friends with robots thing and robots being discriminated a lot

What was hiro thinking?

Attached: Random Berserk Episode.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

fuck off back to your thread

I dropped ft after the island. I miss the old style. I miss ft before juvia and jellal.

he dared her to strip in front of everyone and walk home naked as revenge for her trying to embarrass everyone else
she complied and he tried to stop her

set sail for fail

Agreed, I remember the first arc in the anime (I think they go to some island) took fucking forever to resolve. I swore Bleach's arcs went much faster.

>Imagine reading/watching/playing shounen garbage

at least it's better than the shit Yea Forums loves like pic related, SAO, etc...

Attached: a.jpg (304x47, 9K)

And then he followed her and raped her in the back-alley, right?

>at least it's better than...
Stopped reading right there.

no, she rekt everyone in the christmas party and then stomped off butt-naked into the streets
encountering Jellal on the street sort of sobered her up.

mad, yellow roastie?

>take baths with her
>gray canonically had a crush on her
>natsu and gray had their faces smothered on her tits as she said she loves them
>jellal gets a shitty kiss before they forget about it
Nah.

Has there ever been a piece of media that does the power of friendship right?

timeskip, grand magic games, some bullshit with dragons and time travel, filler, then a big arc about zerefs demons and shit, dragon slayers dragons show up again, then more zeref bullshit

they defeat the old guy and his cronies, the lonely guy in the island is revealed to be zeref himself, who kills off the old guy and the flaming faggot man, then the two girls who ran away from the bad guy team get redeemed, lucy gets a new spirit, then big black dragon suddenly attacks them, then the spirit of the first master, who is actually a little girl, saves them with shield magic that keeps them frozen in time for five years
the rest of the story is stupid and not worth mentioning
>There was also some OP guy using gravity magic and teleport bro
he lost and became a tree

>>gray canonically had a crush on her
What? I don't remember that

>more zeref bullshit
you mean the zeref and mavis show

yeah pretty much

Only thing this shounen does better than most is the fact that there is actual romance, even if a bit shallow at moments

>shit manga/anime gets a shit game
Yikes

gurren lagann, haikyuu, one piece, persona 4

Attached: robin.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

TWEWY. It’s a literal game mechanic and actually feels heartfelt and well-earned due to how much it has an effect on Neku’s growth as a person.

Attached: live remix.jpg (1024x1014, 184K)

>dragon slayers dragons
So where were the fuckers hiding?

right behind you!

You're gonna love this
they were inside the dragons slayers bodies

His whole schtick was I GOTTA SAVE ERZA AND- before he has to fight natsus battle and make him save her. There’s always hints that he had something for her before MUH JUVIA fucked it up.

Attached: C5FEE8A2-5C6B-46CB-B450-C09679E9840F.jpg (865x480, 85K)

That was the second arc. Though I guess the first storyline with Lucy joining the guild barely qualifies as an arc

But I agree, waste of good girls on this show just like Bleach.

Seems like in shonen, the more fuckable the entire cast is, the worse the quality gets

To be fair to him, Erza got MUH JELLALed.

Kinnikuman.

Attached: 1466477871484.png (451x539, 226K)

It's not really the same Erza and Jellal we're a thing since the start of the series, their relationship even got it's own arc

True but she’s a woman. Jellal murdered her friend and she still wanted to suck his dick but he NO WAY FAGd her. Gray has terrible choice. He could’ve picked Ultear or that gorgeous delicious brown girl but he picked shitty Juvia who only looks good wounded with her hair down.

what brown girl?

>the immortal first master of fairy tail and the immortal black wizard were not only friends, but lovers all along
>also they fucked before she "died" and she actually gave birth to a kid
>their final fate is to die together loving each other

>he picked shitty Juvia who only looks good wounded with her hair down.
nonsense Juvia always looks good

Attached: 1553041428913.jpg (540x494, 100K)

same

Attached: erzabunny2.jpg (1467x2138, 370K)

>could’ve picked Ultear
well she turned into a old hag after the magic games so she kinda removed herself from his choice

>Fairy Tail
people really cared about this?

The girl he was with when he joined the evil guild to dismantle it.
Serious Juvia is the only Juvia I like

Attached: 2D44F565-7EDE-416D-A7D5-952E5661CE21.png (307x402, 108K)

Human Carla makes me dick into diamonds

Attached: OSUFL3G.png (484x750, 662K)

Her tits are bigger than her head

I agree that it has better girls than Naruto in general, but no girl comes close to Tsunade, Mei or even Hinata. They are all so unique-looking, compared to Erza and Lucy for example. (just a hairstyle and colour change)

Fairy Tail doesn't even have proper MILFs.
And yes I know about Irene, but I never got that right MILF vibe from her.

Attached: 1558296478401.png (3170x3143, 1.93M)

Attached: Image00006.jpg (1271x1800, 696K)

hell yeah brother

Thank g*d for that.

Attached: 1559477020330.png (1836x2961, 3.22M)

I forgot her name but the girl who tortured lucy in the magic games was kinda like a milf. at least she acted like one. no idea how old she is though

The redhead girl?

Flare

I think user was talking about the Sabertooth guild chick

Lots of people tortured Lucy, you need to be more specific

yeah I meant her

Attached: minerva.png (710x1000, 961K)

kek

Is it wrong I just watched the fairy tail to watch the blonde and red-head as tits and ass attachments?

is there a name for that slice up the dress to show leg?

probably called high cut leg dress or some shit like that

no its why 90% of people here watch it

Attached: erzabunny1.jpg (1920x2098, 1.11M)

>quits the guild after the arc and joins a dark guild
>ends up becoming a demon of the major dark guild
>gets redeemed because FRIENDSHIP

>Destroys the FT guild
>Crucifies Levy and her 2 mocks in an attemp to start a war between FT and his guild
>Also gets the best ending
What did Majima mean by this?

Attached: 1536429334041.jpg (704x900, 175K)

slit

I watched 2 episodes then read about 150 chapters before dropping this turd.

And later she gets dicked by the shadow dragon slayer guy offscreen

He also has the cutest romance interactions

Porn with the models when? Especially Wendy.

Minerva will become an S+ milf if she ever has children.
But she's actually pretty young in the series, despite her clothing options and style, so definitely not a milf (yet).

Attached: CBWpYRzWgAADrZd-1.jpg (664x899, 394K)

you sound female, fat, and ugly

>lipstick and narrow eyes bad
>no lips and wider eyes good

Attached: Minerva_X792.png (1080x1080, 705K)

People shit on naruto and bleach because they're popular

People can say what they want, but Naruto has a great story and fights, and bleach has orgasmic art and fights

>Gust can make pretty decent turn-based systems

Attached: 4112C77A-F685-44A1-B942-C10F227CFD73.png (644x800, 15K)

Cute

Naruto went downhill after the Pain arc and nosedived during the War arc. Pre-time skip is still kino to this day though.

ITS BECAUSE SHE’S ERZA DAMMIT DONT QUESTION MY FAVOURITE SHOW

Naruto had good fights early on, the later fights had too many flashy explosions and shit

and right

>orgasmic art
You mean that great background art that is rivalling classic artists?

So... Mass effect?

Why?

Pirate Warriors 4 is looking weird...

also she now has a big appetite quirk

If you want to find a girlfrind Stockholm syndrome is the way

Gash Bell

yeah, definitely fat

to wait until Acnologia shows up again I think, not sure I forget. Or maybe it was to fight Mard Geer and the other demons zeref made

twitter.com/hiro_mashima/status/1146024896922705920
possibly canon

Attached: D-d-TJBUcAEId_W.jpg (964x990, 90K)

partially that
the other reason is because they needed to make cells inside their bodies to prevent their adopted children from turning into dragons

oh yeah that too

Mashima loves posting his doodles on twitter

Attached: EAPbD-3VUAAjC2I.jpg (721x974, 110K)

Apparently someone asked him to draw Natsu groping Lucy's tits but he did the opposite just for fun

I gave up on Fairy Tail after I couldn't tell the difference between arcs. I think the old man guild leader faked death for the 4th time by then.

Did Natsu ever meet his dragon dad?

>Mashima's art of Lucy after the finale is mostly "NATSU PLEASE FUCKING FUCK ME"
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=mashima_hiro lucy_heartfilia &ms=1

He does

yep, because of course natsu is the oblivious one

I couldn't even make it past the first big arc in the mansion where Lucy was a maid

yes
then his dragon dad dies soon after and so do the others

that's not even a big arc

buh-AYSED Mashima bringing Lucy's big fat tiddies to Switch

Attached: 1498028623038.jpg (900x766, 42K)

to be fair i actually find it somewhat decent until the edolas arc

Attached: Seduction_Armor.png (700x769, 592K)

Goes to show how fucking boring FT is without tits and ass being the focus

Attached: 1526507557436.jpg (2000x1469, 444K)

To be fair the quality dropped after the time skip for most people so it's not a hot opinion

>literally everyone on Yea Forums agrees that fairy tail was trash without fanservice

Erza is the only reason to watch the show. My only hope is that we get to see more thick movie Erza

Attached: 500247e984150f57012a5432d829fffe356873ede3a895f1deff575b7603160d.png (640x499, 378K)

No shit

I mean it's pretty rare to see the whole of Yea Forums agreeing on literally anything at all

I liked when everything got fucked by dragons, bunch of main characters literally died and they had go back in time to fix it. And then I stopped reading.

good on you, it's all downhill from there

FT is utter garbage carried by the hips, ass, and tits of Lucy, Erza, Wendy, Juvia, and whatever other character whose only existence is to anchor your attention for 10 more seconds of exposition before they blow away all the conflict with just the power of muh nakama 40x more autistic than One Piece

>Fairy Tail
into the trash it goes

Why none can't actually died in this fucking manga?

well they traded most of ultear's lifespan for it

Erza is eternal now.

Attached: elcy.jpg (836x1200, 247K)

the author should just start drawing porn already

I swear if she does actually turn out to be Erza

Would you expect any different from this author?

Attached: Go away Gerard.jpg (750x541, 112K)

Is this a Fairy Tale x Captain Harlock crossover?

I'm fine with it. She did carry the show in between her tits. She deserves it.

Attached: 1488851021755.png (633x646, 397K)

Attached: BE.webm (1280x720, 1.34M)

fucking finally!! and it looks great.

it's nice to have a playable Wendy,

Attached: IMG_7868.png (486x790, 99K)

Is this offical

Naruto was the only one to get an anime JRPG right
>several secret party members
>post game
>online battles

Attached: 79184.png (362x464, 79K)

Yup

Attached: 1500566008877.png (840x960, 733K)

>so uncaring about boobs natsu doesn't even look like natsu

Eden's Zero, the followup to Fairy Tail by the same guy

Attached: nice fetish.png (1815x1290, 1.36M)

Do explain some example of the "god awful writing" you tard.

Attached: 70a7df74d10059c95855b43f815c40d7.gif (602x339, 539K)

I love what they did with Natus and Grey's relationship with Erza, it's one of the of the things I did think was done well story wise. She's just their Mother figure.

The entirety of Fairy Tail.

Attached: 75e8e77c15fa1130b7aa72f75973eb7e.gif (614x344, 3.58M)

Can't wait for the half hour long cutscene of Erza getting chained to something and molested.

Talking about the last arc if Black clover.

There's a whole filler arc about a magic clock that makes no sense

Attached: 1446993115605.jpg (1912x2068, 315K)

Erza deserves better than this anime desu. she should be in high school dxd or something

D. Gray Man was such a great anime.
I have no fucking idea why they ruined the continuation with AWFUL animation and rushed storytelling.

>ZERO casualties on the good side
>Julius gets brought back wich completely cheapens everything
>Elves are hyped as this otherwordly race loved by mana but all job like bitches, seriously no one won a single fight
>IT WAS ACTUALL A DEVIL ALL ALONG THE ELVES DINDU NUFFIN
>Mass revival of dead characters like the beast magic guy that died like 3 arcs ago and the copy guy, no one really stays dead
>Patri gets away with a simple slap on the wrist
The arc is fucking awful writting wise, the team fights alone can't carry that mess

>not musou or an arena fighter
Unironically BASED

I feel bad for KLK and OPM fans

I'm glad Shiki from EZ actually has a sex drive and peeks on the main girl whenever he has a chance,

Attached: IMG_7871.jpg (663x923, 121K)

>Nobody important dying isn't a big deal at all, why is that a problem?
>He also lost his complete powers both magic and political, can't do anything anymore
>Elves were shown from the start to only have rae mana but being incapable of actually using complex spells and fighting since they were very peaceful, every single fight still required lots of work and teamwork to stop them, even against 1 elf vs team fights, only the two Vermillion siblings actually won on their own
>Elves were shown since the start to be a peaceful race, Patry being manipulated by another being was foreshadowed from the start
>All the other elves were killed again, only the 4 main ones remain
>Patry lost his belief in everything and is now willing to do everything to redeem his mistakes
Not to mention that the fallout from the elf arc is still coming as we have been shown that the entire kingdom was fucked up bad because of it.

I hated Gray and Natsus friendship because it made no sense to think Gray was anywhere near as strong as Natsu to be his rival.

I'm actually pretty excited for this. I shit on FT all the time despite it being one of my favorite mangas because of it having such a shitty ending and starting to suck at the end. But it still holds a place in the heart and I love the ideas and potential it holds. I'm really excited to see what this is

Attached: oooh.jpg (950x720, 57K)

Why is it that JUMP series get games all the fucking time but WSM series rarely do? Fairy Tail was a huge hit in both Japan and the west with huge sales, but only now is it getting a game, JUMP would've given it a trilogy of arena fighters and a few other genre games of handhelds by this point.

Isn't Juvia always naked under her coat?

Imagine having this as a mother figure, how do men with sexy women in their family deal with it?

Attached: d65056a8fda12a9f918c6539eeb1b362.jpg (1071x1200, 780K)

Why are people more excited for an RPG then they would be for a Musou or Arena Fighter?

Attached: 47.png (392x389, 96K)

>imagine Lucy being flat

Attached: 1551193644732.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

How many RPGs based on manga have there been in recent years?

Attached: 0bd35b11eb6cee6177d9cddb6f6c8bda.png (1278x1080, 1.03M)

It does nothing to Natsu and Gray because they're around half naked women 24/7 even before Lucy joined. When she and Natsu bathed she pushed her down by mistake, she wasn't embarassed or angry because her lower lips and anus were in full view, she was pissed because he smacked her head.

Erzas bazoongas in 3d!!!

same here

And that is a good thing.

>Gajeel
He get the best girl Levi and it was implied Levi already pregnant with his child

I want to impregnate Lucy.

Attached: IMG_3762.jpg (388x600, 76K)

man, not enough FT hentai out there sadly.

Attached: 1498277878321.jpg (716x1200, 151K)

3 pages in english on sadpanda are not enough for you?

I can't seem to see if this is sarcasm or not, my friend

she's in

Attached: giant.webm (1280x720, 1.74M)

What is there is high tier though. Also have one of my favorite Erza pictures rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1955723
it's super tame but i love it.

i like it a lot.
just wish there'd be much more rape doujins of her, ahegaod to the silly bitch she should be.

There are actually no pages on sadpanda.

>Implied
Confirmed.

>oh sweet we can get SFM of that one whore maybe
>*notice the steam logo*
Yep, only reason this game was made. The series lack so much porn its not even funny.

>Fairy Tail
Absolute fucking cringe

Does anyone actually enjoy Fairy Tail? I see a lot of lewd threads for the girls, but unlike a lot of other Shonen shows, I have never seen anyone actually talk about the characters or plot of Fairy Tail.

Attached: 1541284303493.gif (600x800, 1.13M)

The plot and characters are typical for Shonen, nothing special in my opinion, but the music and the fight scenes are really entertaining.

Wish there was a JRPG based on Rave Master, that shit was literally structured as one.

Mashima's problem is that, according to his assistants, he literally acts like a shonen protagonist IRL.

Its like Ramna in that the plot never goes anywhere. Unlike Ramna its filled with fan service/ass and tits and the characters are more dense then a black hole.

why couldn't that guy just send brandish to his personal rape dimension like he did with all the other girls

>Because pre-time skip there were plenty of sacrifices, overcoming difficulty etc.
No there wasn't. Hell there were several fakeouts throughout the manga.

Mashima planned to end Fairy Tail at Tower of Heaven arc and it shows, since it dips in quality severely after that arc.
Rave Master was fully planned out from the start and Edens Zero has key plotpoints set in stone, with some freedom in-between.

>The ENTIRE plot to save Bakugo was some Power of Friendship bullshit and some SERIOUS Power of Friendship bullshit at that.
How the fuck was that power of friendship? Are you retarded?

I'm just dropping by to say that Fairy Tail sucks and Rave Master is where it's at.

Attached: 1553506035968.jpg (1207x10000, 3.62M)

Mashima really wanted to kill Makarov and kept reviving him because his editor said so.

I watched the first 110 episodes or so back when it was airing but fell off. Is it worth going back to?

>so many doujins of Erza/Lucy
>none of them have art as good as Mashima Hiro's

why

Attached: 1278457931108.jpg (646x476, 251K)

>Imo it feels like there's a consensus that after the timeskip, things started to feel uninspired and boring.
People shat on it before the timeskip

All those arcs you listed had lots of stupid shit.

>Koei Tecmo
So another Warriors clone?
>Gust
So another shitty atelier clone with horrible, boring combat?

Oh gosh, so many options!!!

i just wish they'd go all out in the mangas and animes by now and just show full titty so my gf can jerk me off while we watch these

Oh FUCK you made me remember hallow, it was so shit, my brain blocked the memories

That makes no sense and is probably a lie too

God Tier:
Tenrou Island
Tower of Heaven
Grand Magic Games
Tartaros
Zero

Good Tier:
Galuna Island
Battle of Fairy Tail
Loke

Okay Tier:
Oracian Seis
Sun Village

Bad Tier:
Eclipse Spirits
Edolas
Key of Starry Sky
Alaverez

He was inside him all along.
I really wish I was kidding.

To-Love-Ru

>it even had to go on hiatus for quality control purposes
Pretty sure it took breaks so it wouldn't get too close to the manga.

Wendy is the cutest and sexiest Fairy Tail, prove me wrong.

Attached: wendy4.jpg (939x1200, 160K)

yeah
then his dad gets ripped in fucking half

God, Edolas was aweful.

>Key of Starry Sky
This arc is weird all the scenes about Cobra and his snake waifu are Canon and written by Mashima himself but the rest isn't

>character can literally END everything
>doesnt because then the arc wouldn't be half as fun
Gildarts was wasted potential

Attached: gildarts.png (1369x1078, 1.24M)

Pretty amazing that this series is still going
Oh well at least it's not an arena fighter

Fairy Tail a shit but this looks surprisingly good for an anime game.

well, he is a Shanks clone, so...

It's in volume afterword after each time Makarov seemingly dies but survives. "I wanted to kill him but editor convinced me otherwise".

Edens Zero is pretty good too. Glad that he actually had it in him and Fairy Tail was just a mess he couldn't control.

I like her dragonforce mode. She's basically a throwaway healslut and a jobber until suddenly she's competent.

Attached: 1ed1f.jpg (717x960, 139K)

Now post not-Wendy

I want Yea Forums downies to leave

Attached: 1469637061946.jpg (596x685, 62K)

>"l-look Natsu! I wanted to be so cool like you! isn't it cool!?"
>can't stay the way she's intended to be like
hate it. Wendy is so shit man.
I'd rather watch Erza and Juvia all day.

That's Shanks user, you can't fool me

Yea Forums is part of Yea Forums you dork.
look on what website you are currently.
feeling retarded, yet?

Attached: dork.gif (216x158, 1003K)

>the way she was intended to be
You mean a loli punching bag?

Attached: wd2.jpg (1192x670, 61K)

I want to be Lucy's pet.

Attached: 1504703442066.jpg (797x1012, 126K)

>Yea Forums downie's logic
Always puts a smile on my face

Attached: muh anime.png (1956x2194, 3.03M)

Why is this meme still a thing, he's just a random Mashima sameface with a stubble. They aren't even similar, 90% of his character is built around Kana's daddy issues.

Attached: Fairy Tail - Chapter 166 - 9.jpg (1066x1600, 256K)

>Erza Scarlet
>Elcy Crimson
Oh for fucks sake

Gildarts most definitely is based off of Shanks user, come the fuck on.

FAIRY FAIL!

Attached: dsp.jpg (600x576, 19K)

you needed to be around earlier faggot.
of course you wouldn't understand.
some boards are containment boards and others have been born due to interest in the topic that can be divided into multiple subtopics.
the whole website is still based on anime and internet culture.
stop being a newfag.

Do you actually unironically believe this? That completely generic "badass older man" is a rip-off of another generic character? Are you 15?

>the music
A lot of the in-anime music is relying on samples.
Heroes 4 used some of the same to build songs around:
youtube.com/watch?v=79nmqEz8OCA
youtu.be/obK-k848Vto?t=2449

well, I meant based on her dragon powers.
of course she's a jobbing bag but what can you do about it?

Attached: 1566688910353-1.png (561x333, 205K)

>Child
Children, is opposite gender twins.

Not him user, but you have to admit that Mashima's creativity went down the shitter pretty early on, so it makes sense that his characters would be expies of something else. Its' quite obvious that Gildarts is not only a ripoff, but also Mashima's insurance as a 'get away with anything for free!' card
Atleast until even he forgot about gildarts and began abusing the friendship card.Come on, where the fuck was that bastard during the games arc and the dragons invasion when he could've helped everyone out easily?

Gust is dead, jesus fucking christ. Ryza looks like trash and now they're making shounen anime trash. KT has completely raped them.

>Ryza looks like trash
You mean the single most hyped new Atelier game in 20 years? Come on user.

if Ryza looks like trash what has their last 15 years of games looked like?

It looks like fucking trash.

early FT is comfy and good, it's not great and never tried to be, I liked how simple it was. It went to shit as soon as Zeref became an actual character and Erza went full retard and invincible

an rpg of FTs world would be nice as long as it has no relation to any FT member

Will Nakama, the power of friendship be part of the gameplay? Will it be an energy meter you can build up and unleash upon bosses to instantly defeat them? Will Erza be able to defeat anyone "because she's Erza"?

What a faggot. It has a whole new tree alchemy system that'll hopefully have more depth than Mysterious's tetris shit. And judging by Lulua and it's TP costs they learned what kinds of things break the game so as a result the battles will be more balanced and engaging.

Attached: ddec8a890eac2f5e4ef26e827013c534.jpg (1132x1400, 1.31M)

wrong and nakamapilled, here's the actual list:

>good tier
Tower of Paradise
Battle of Fairy Tail
Tenrou Island

>average tier
Tartaros
Oracion Seis
Phantom Lord
Galuna Island

>shit tier
Grand Magic Games
Edolas

>alvarez tier
Alvarez

not counting mini arcs. series peaked during ToP and went downhill after Mystogan turned to be another fucking Jellal

>Water and Ice are separate elements
Why?

you have no idea how much this pisses me off. every doujin out there is shit and has stupid cowtits/retarded faces and don't even try to imitate mashima's godly proportions and expressions

pic related still makes me diamonds a lot more than every doujin combined. not only there's no doujins of that chapter but even the anime fucked it up

Attached: da0295b-9bc93e78-f54c-4e80-85aa-e93a143fdb2b.jpg (603x840, 52K)

Attached: giphy.gif (245x185, 944K)

>Originally, the entire events of Fairy Tail up until the time Erza began having dreams of her past as a slave were meant to be the actual present, with the grown up Erza and all her friends being a dream of the future, rather than Erza having dreams of the past. This concept was eventually discarded,

Attached: 56E9E7B5-0AE2-44EB-9678-56CEEC99C670.jpg (400x462, 43K)

Please post more sexy Fairy Tail girls.

Attached: DKF-IhaVwAAzuhS.jpg (798x1010, 184K)

I remember watching this shit and Natsu gets fucking eaten by the owl fucker and I thoght that was was fucking scary so I said fuck this shit
Also I'd fuck that cat girl that was friends with that polygon nigger

Why? That would have made the story and series so much better, and actually tragic.

Gildarts is a generic Mashima old man that he used since Rave.
There are exactly three similarities between Gildarts and Shanks:
- they have red hair (only in anime);
- they have a stubble;
- they're OP.
If that's enough, feel free to find whichever manga implemented average looking black haired Japanese high schooler first and proceed to call every single manga featuring that a rip-off.
Their powers are different, their personalities are different, their roles are different.
You also severely underestimate Mashima's ability to shit out designs, throughout the manga there were countless characters who got oneshot and never remembered again. He's also extremely autistic concerning other works, he straight up refuses to draw fan art on his Twitter page because it could potentially get his publisher in trouble.

Attached: Rave Master - Volume 7 - 173.jpg (1075x1600, 395K)

Fucking finally! Fairy Tail has one of my favorite "universes" in anime, where everyone has their unique magic and join guilds for work and battle others.
Its the perfect setting for a "monster hunter" kind of game, that lets you choose a guild to join and you can go on quests with other players.
They tried it with the PSP games but those were extremely low budget.
Hell, I would take even a musou if the combat was decent. It would make sense.

that's not what happened. Gray didn't like the idea of Erza being stronger than him, so when he went to challenge her to a fight in the scene of your pic, he found her crying. After that, he simply knows Erza isn't that strong and whenever she's crying is because shit got real and because muh friends he wants to protect her

the anime has a scene where he sees her sleeping and says she's cute, but that was filler so no actual proof of Gray having a crush on Erza

Bleach had retarded asspulls instead of this

early ft is good
o6 to tenrou island starts to get stupid but at least enjoyable
after time skip to tartaros goes full retarded
after second time skip is the biggest turd on the planet

>>Originally, the entire events of Fairy Tail up until the time Erza began having dreams of her past as a slave were meant to be the actual present, with the grown up Erza and all her friends being a dream of the future, rather than Erza having dreams of the past. This concept was eventually discarded
s-source?
that sounds incredibly based

JoJo

Aye sir

Attached: d4cjzet-b6afa4c6-9fa9-48c9-9756-7b3aa24b156b-1.jpg (559x914, 319K)

Edolas was at least Good tier.

At least they had different kinds of ass pulls that sometimes sorta made sense. Fairy Tail uses power of friendship every time.

Yeah this was the bitch I was thinking of
Look at this fucking whore, tailor made for gangbangs

Attached: Millianna fairy tail.jpg (1024x774, 85K)

I just hope it's single player

I want to marry and impregnate Erza

Attached: 1504663651365.jpg (1024x1331, 259K)

First few arcs kinda don‘t. Tower arc has natsu eating magic rocks and oracion seis Jellal feeds him magic fire.
Oh and Hades fucking dies because people unrelated to the actual fight kill his magic heart thing.
These are clearly asspulls, not power of friendship bullshit.

>furry tail
>getting a game
god FUCKING damnit why does nothing good ever happen?

Attached: slain.png (726x1448, 752K)

Don't we all.

Milianna is the only FT girl that would gladly gangbang and ravage with 0 remorse. Not many girls can cause this on me.

I mean look at her. That slut begs for it.

Attached: commission_millianna_by_einom-d6yaiy6-1.jpg (909x1026, 625K)

My poor Ultear,she didn't deserve it

I have a weakness for Kemonomimi and Kemono girls so I'd glad fuck her

>only saw a few episodes
>Found out same dude made Rave Master
>Read some manga chapters
>Not too bad
Fuck it I might binge some and buy later

Which one is the last one? Shit was so boring I dropped it around the time August died, fucking wasted character, I fucking hate that arc

>August
WHY WAS HIS MAJESTY CHILD NOT LOVED?

I wonder if the orgasm magic will be used in this game

>AOE spell that confirms which character is and which isn't a virgin
The chapter starring that guy was great

You better explain this or show some pics.
Specially with the girls

Attached: PdA5ydN.jpg (589x747, 49K)

I guarantee Millianna has a nice bush
Prove me wrong

It's a dumb magic

>non character
>use another character to build up/fake out for said non character
>non character literally erases himself before anyone even gets to know what his deal was
We're reaching levels of pointless I didn't even thought possible.

shes too powerful for it to work on her shes like #4 powerwise from the 12

Redpill me on nippleless anime tiddies tropes. Even a slight areola slip is better fanservice than not having any nipple.

Someone post that pic that show why Erza always win

One of the villains has a magic that makes you cum to death, said magic only affects non-virgins

Attached: 1535712246999.png (2120x1220, 765K)

>Fairy Tail game
Might be the first game I've preorded since I was little.

Attached: 1415739471994.jpg (298x279, 28K)

Attached: 5755128-ezra.png (490x727, 161K)

How did one man win so hard?

Attached: 1440873954504.png (599x486, 350K)

Was this before or after being confirmed Zeref fucked Mavis?

Happy is such a fucking nigger

What a fucking hack

>introduce God Serena and make him resemble Yuri Dreyar, who fucked off the story like nothing after the rest of FT Zero are still around in the main timeline
>imply it's actually him since he's the only one of Zeref's elite to have a backstory so far
>do nothing with it
>try to introduce Zeref's son as a big character
>use Larcade for it
>too boring, he dies
>turns out it's August
>the same guy who didn't recognize Mavis after being right in front of her
>suddenly he spergs out after catching a glimpse of her on the battlefield
>still do nothing with it
>he kills himself when there was no need for it

I don't even know how that happened