12th of Sep RDR2

Rdr2 is finally coming to pc on 12th of Sep and you will have the choice like GTA V back in the day of a one time transfer of your profile.
Also, end of October ^_* "nobody's is taking nothing from me ever again....."

Attached: red-dead-redemption-2-hero-banner-03-ps4-us-07jun18.jpg (1920x720, 431K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wccftech.com/red-dead-redemption-2-pc-announcement/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

proof, faggot?

wccftech.com/red-dead-redemption-2-pc-announcement/
Also the leaker who revealed the RDR2 map before launch said Bonaire is the PC version of RDR2 and will come Q4 this year.

Had a viewing cant post photo as they were finally smart enough to remove our phones. don't care if no one believes me on this one, just posted so I can be credible for future stuff.

fake news

I don't want to drop $60 again.

t. Mad sońygger

Attached: PC.jpg (1920x1080, 1.22M)

Rdr2 is coming to pc eventually. There has been leaks of the pause menu and also some minor gameplay a few months ago. Too bad pc wont get the free gibs they keep giving ps4 players for online but at least you'll get to play the game.

>September 12
bullshit

More like mad xbot, faggot

shut the fuck up homos

releasing now would be a smart move
then they'll be able to tripledip when new gen consoles roll out

pc will now experience the boredom that is RDR2
>still no pc port of RDR1
does Rockstar hate money

>sept 12
Bullshit. They'd announce it earlier to build hype. They're not going to drop it out of nowhere.

Cool if true, it's a really pretty game and I hope as many people get to enjoy it as possible.

Attached: fun.jpg (1920x1080, 95K)

wrong, itll be announced and then delayed until 2021

The code for RDR1 is broken how many times do we need to explain this to you fucking retards.

Based optimistic and friendly user

You actually believe that you retarded piece of shit?

Wasn't the RDR1 code a fucking mess so they don't want to bother? Maybe modders can hack something together since the map is already in RDR2. The PS3 emulator will eventually be able to get it working someyear or it'll be easier to bruteforce with the average processor.

So broken, they were able to remaster it for Xbone at 4k...