Almost time

Almost time...

Attached: Gears-5-on-Xbox-One-1173286.jpg (590x350, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hPyRVgNjM9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Am I the only one who kinda wanted to fuck Myrrah

I'm so shit at the multiplayer. Hopefully the rest will offer something for me.

Attached: s-l300 (1).jpg (300x225, 16K)

You can play it now, just set the location to New Zealand.

based, gears was finished at 3

Arcade mode is kinda a nice introduction to newcomers, get kills, buy weapons and have unique passive for different characters you choose, not really gnash fest but it's a tons of fun, Horde mode is also a great way to get out of Gnasher fest Multiplayer. Escape looks good too, 3 man coop L4D, but you're running away from a venom bomb, scarce ammo and shitload or swarm badguys who stand in your way, you should look it up c:

Attached: 1567639215028.jpg (700x700, 146K)

Sent, shill. This irrelevant garbage is going to flop so hard.

arcade mode should be fucking removed, newcomers should learn the game or go back. not play some diluted version of something they can get elsewhere.

Thanks, will look it up. I'm so bad at the traditional Gnasher fest and don't really enjoy it for very long either.

Whats exciting about a dudebro shooter where you play as bald muscleman with big gun 1-3, except now the game has a woman?
I could play literally anything else. Nothing about this has any appeal to me whatsoever.

time for what? to put it in the bargain bin section? that face is horrific, i doubt anyone would even buy it at clearance price.

Attached: 1546668773018.jpg (600x800, 59K)

Based.

>they turned Gears of War into a woke feminist open world looter shooter with bullet sponges

Jesus Christ, you can't make this shit up. Can't wait for it to bomb.

lmao'ing at the seething sony nerds

Attached: 33546082_2124669814467847_4784655806115086336_n.jpg (364x364, 25K)

crack out yet?

Attached: 1447978316483.jpg (600x600, 65K)

>woke
wrong
>feminist
because female protag?
>looter shooter
wrong, again.
>bullet sponges
because enemies have healthbars now?
STOP POSTING LIES YOU FUCKING SMOOTHBRAIN

Attached: F717CCC4-5784-48E4-8164-402C6354C826.jpg (757x1024, 47K)

I dont get how locusts returned again

They didn't though?
It just looks like another Gears game with a few minor changes like every other Gears game, and you can turn shit like health bars off.

> 2 cunts and 1 old fart
> manly game
Sjw fuck off

Lying shills going full damage control lmao. Fucking embarrassing.

If you had a chance you’d fuck a dog

Are you actually clinically retarded or only pretending to be?

Ty user, that shit is retarded

GOW3 MP Myrrah was fucking hot dude
>that skin tight battle armour
>rave bunny boots
>straps around her hips to accentuate the swaying of her hips
Her face looks real fucking ugly in OP's picture though, when did that happen?

Attached: latest[1].png (1021x1917, 1.33M)

If rumors are to be believed, it's not the original Myrrah.

>people like game me no like
>SHILLS SHILLS

I found out about this yesterday and the T800 convinced me to play it, should I not bother. I was the confirmed greatest player in the universe at 1 and 2, probably 3 aswell if i'm being generous.

You can get the Ultimate Edition for a month with the $2 Gamespass, no reason not to give it a try.

And learning how to wallbounce and gnasher fight isn't that hard, a little practice and you'll get a hang of it. Think of it as quick scoping, basically. Just type in wallbounce tutorials and gnasher tutorials and they'll give you in depth of how to play it, once you master it, you'll have a sense of pride and skill in you, very satisfying, especially when you're racking up kills, look up Gears of war montages and you'll see how fun and sick it is to pull clutch, try hard moves. But play Arcade mode to get the gist of it. Or simply put, as what all Yea Forums players say, "git gud" lel

Attached: 1566575951290.webm (910x786, 207K)

if i were to buy an Xbox one, which version would be the best for the price? i have a ps4. kinda thinking about getting an xbox one, but don't know if i should. had a 360 and loved gears.

It's ok

Attached: G_01.jpg (2560x1440, 1.03M)

why does ever female in western video games has to have a dyke haircut are you guys so revolting that women turned to fucking each other

You can thank Amerijew marxism for that.

Attached: 1541612703097.jpg (384x395, 19K)

This is advanced Gears of war gameplay, this is 4 but just to get an idea of what your typical try hard Gears fan who has mastered wallbouncing and pop shotting, I believe he uses K+MB but just look how fun you can have. Bonus points for his touhou music

>youtu.be/hPyRVgNjM9s

>JD becomes Xbox Hueg like his dad
Nice.

I mean if she's military having short hair would be mandatory

Dude dyke cut would be buzzcut or stupid pink mohawk
That type of hair is fucking hot imo
Short but long bangs, i cum

They should honestly make you unable to wall bounce like that. It was better in gears one.

Idk it looks like a lot of fun. They really used alot of that fortnite money to polish the graphics and make a few minor tweaks to gameplay that should make playing this refreshing. Gow3 was probably the best, judgment and 4 just felt lazy and trite.

I hate all the sjw agenda pushing shit as much as anybody but this game isn’t trying to do that. They threw in a couple female protags, it’s still gears of fucking war. Just play as a muscle daddy and shoot those whores down

Easier to animate and work with. Games with a realistic and detailed look require a ton of more work and the few games that feature longer hair like Tomb Raider and Alice: MR spend a lot of time and money working on just that asset alone since it's the only character you'll be playing.

Not really.
In the U.S. Military, females are allowed long hair; but have to keep it in a bun while in Uniform.
In Civvies, however they wish.
Granted...that makes some look like trash...especially those that like fucking dreads and shit...

>fortnite money
user...

Anya, Bernie and Sofia all have long hair, and all three are in the COG

Pirate it, have a bit of fun and then delete it.

somebody answer fuck.

Love Gears of War 1 & 2 but then I moved on it's just a tired and stagnated franchise at this point it just needs to rest not everything needs to continue forever and ever even though capitalism allows it

Attached: ThisTriggersRoasties.jpg (1429x1796, 1.17M)

Save your money and build a PC instead of buying a second shitbox. You'll be able to play Gears 5 and be set for next gen as well.

Attached: Daffy Duck.png (1200x1848, 116K)

thanks daf. i was planning to build a PC anyway very soon. fuck xbox

Somebody should drop a nuke on Hollywood already.

>ruins a cool design

Attached: G2Myrrah.jpg (829x1280, 223K)

Did they ever explain why she has control over the locust? I remember reading the locust were immulsion infected humans but they don't explain all the fucked up creatures.

That always outfit always confused me, i thought the upper part of the dress was all her for longest time.

Some sort of Telepathy, she uses it in the RAAM DLC.

Don't fall for the PS5 scam either.

The locust are based off of her DNA due to emmulsion exposure mutation and mixing her DNA with creatures from the hollow

>unskippable tutorial

What were they thinking?

why would a picture of a roastie trigger roasties

I’m sorry did epic games not make like 1.5b off that?

user...

I'm ready

Attached: gow.png (1055x692, 1.14M)

Epic Games no longer owns or makes gears

anyone tried the ultimate edition on pc?

my headcanon from what I gathered from 2 and 3 is that she was a probably a scientist like marcus' dad, they were experimenting on people and created creatures, maybe for fighring in the pendulum wars, idk...anyways, they got told to shut it down and she refused, so she saved the locust somehow and escaped with them? or something went wrong, maybe caused by her, everyone died and she went with the locust?, don't know how she ended up having control over them or having locust shit on her body, maybe she injected something in her...that wouldn't explain the old ass architecture below the ground, I don't fucking now..
maybe the new game will retcon stuff and explain what "really" happened since kait is the granddaughter of myrrah and the swarm are locust after crystalized

What I got from Gears 4 is that Adam's plot resolution machine from 3 didn't actually kill the Locust, it just caused them to go into a period of dormancy and evolution or something. While they appeared dead, they weren't actually dead.

I'm replaying the series right now, and I forgot how boring 3's campaign is.

If you're playing gears for anything other than its multiplayer your opinion is invalid

Attached: gears 2.webm (889x500, 2.73M)

If I dont have time to marathon the other Gears games, do you think 5's recap will do just fine if I just want to play it as a standalone TPS?

also online isn't a gnasher fest. Lancer users just aren't good at stopping gnasher players

I've still got 3 and 4 to finish, and I think I'm going on Yea Forums blackout until this weekend at the earliest, because there's going to be autists to blaze through the campaign by the end of today just so they can spoil everything.

>gears 3 was the last Unreal-ish looking game from epic
miss those huge chest pieces with the hunchback

Attached: Unreal-championship-2-the-liandri-c.jpg (1024x768, 123K)

From what I remember she's the daughter of scientists who had been researching the Locust before COG discovered Immulsion. When her parenrs and other scientists pointed out that the mininf was aggitating and damaging the Locust, COG had them moved to remote outposts where they would never be heard from again.
Something like that I think, the Locust did 'die', but their biomass reacted to latent radiation and formed the Swarm, and because all their corpses were either just piled up in dumps or buried in shallow mass graves they had plenty of time to reform together.

Anyone down for some pvp after they finish the story?

>playing the story at all

>pride flags

Cole's mission is the highlight of that game.

Yeah, it peaks really early, then you spend 1/3 of the game just trying to get gas.

Only trannies who enjoy generic Hollywood movies could enjoy this garbage.

LMAO, what the fuck? This niggers added a shitton of pride flags into multiplayer, just googled, because thought that you are full of shit faggot

Attached: 1567328729778.jpg (814x814, 199K)

If they want to celebrate strong women, why do they make them look like trannies.

You people are so tiring holy shit

Ok.

>time for what?
Gears.5-CODEX

these*, fuck

>waaaaah stop havvvviiiinnnnggggg fuuunnn
>wheres muh gnash so ican wall bounce all the match :DDD?
Kys

So in a way, Adam did kept his promise to Myrrah about getting rid of the Lambents while simultaneously not killing off the Locust.

Gears 5 only recaps the events of 4, so you need to at least play the first 3 games to understand the story.

>Encounter guy with pride flag on his card
>Exclusively chase after him and execute him
I see now problems.

oh well never mind then

Attached: 1487174803950.jpg (689x1000, 202K)

The HDR on Gears 4 was amazing. Sold me on a TV. I'll definitely play through this since I'm goypass anyway. Should have some nice colors at least.

Attached: how_to_play_gears-5-game_pass.jpg (354x321, 14K)

>Rolling around with the gnasher and no need for good aim at all
Glorious!

Attached: 1567524149691.png (840x780, 843K)

>now problems
*no problems
Force of habit.

why's my fucking crack dudes?

Can't wait guys. Gonna play coop with my brother. Finally an actual game and no boring walking sim

Attached: 1566178619950.gif (460x210, 1.19M)

>they went the warhammer orc route
Not that much of ass pull when info on locust is limited

No

Attached: myrrah.jpg (3840x2160, 1.22M)

Just to trigger the polincels, i'll pick the pride flag

>gears
>no walking sim
i see you didn't played any gears game before

>MP is full of tryhards and I can't win
>MP is full of rolling around with no aim super easy mode
pick one

I'm stomping on pridefags with my mexican flag equipped. Fuck those queers.

>mocking God to trigger a chinese dreamweaver board
That'll show em

>mexican flag to trigger lancer babies
This guy gets it

Damn, I really wanna get back into Gears. Is 4 available with the Ultimate Pass?

Yep.

yep

All 6 gears are

I don't care about your kike on a spike or his child fucking father

Also, just wait 10 hours and get 5 with the game pass instead

>make the first game about Marcus’ son
>potential for good development between not only father and son but former and new protagonist
>at the last minute make the until now irrelevant chick the focus
>next game is all about her
I’m so tired of this shit. Then again I don’t have an Xbox anymore so I guess I shouldn’t even care, but gears judgement was better than this crockpot of cow dung.

>2min walking every hour is considered walking sim

Attached: 1567662194232.jpg (500x370, 27K)

>thinks the khazarians of today we're the jews of the bible and not the fake jews jesus spoke of
>references the Koran as if that has any bearing on reality
give it up man

>only 4 acts
OH NO NO NO NO NO

>Waited til today to do that "2 months of game pass for 2$" bullshit
YEET

Attached: 1567048652271.webm (308x410, 427K)

I have to choose? I’m asking cause I haven’t played 4 yet

fitgirl has a pc version of 1-4, gears 5 when?

>JD dies saving Kait
fucking dropped what the fuck

game is fucking $2 holy shit you guys are pathetic

Did you see the massive warning signs on Gears 1? I rather rent it for 2 bucks than trying to get that to run.

>Thinking poorfaggot children keep CC info
He's probably got 200 bucks he keeps in his sock like a typical porch monkey

>rentnigger
Literally the subhumans of vidya lmao

people in the comment section got it working, plus I don't have an xbox

Better than being a literal nigger desu

You've already predownloaded right guys?

True, Sony fans are even lower than you.

HOLY FUCKING BASED!

Attached: EDsdOuZUcAAgz1a.jpg (1920x1080, 233K)

Why don't they bring back the mode from 3 where it's Reverse Horde Mode and you play as Locust/Swarm trying to kill the COGs behind their defenses?
Did the mode in Judgement kill that idea?

Incels on suicide watch

That's one way to put a target on yourself.

We do they feel the need to please the alphabet people?

because good guys always win

But COG aren't the good guys
Either they spend 10 minutes throwing a shitty flag together or hear whining for weeks until they add something bigger in.

>But COG aren't the good guys
well then lets say it like this
its only rape if she gets raped by a someone ugly

You don't have to choose, it's just Gears 5 is about to drop in hours lol